Club Right Ratings

Overall

About Club Right

ClubRight gym software has been designed by people who understand the challenges of running a business in the health & fitness industry, and are passionate about helping you free up your time to focus on the job that you love. Whether you're setting up for the first time or switching from other software, we'll support you through your journey to a happy and healthy business. Whatever size or shape your business, we have the perfect product, at a price that will suit you. Learn more about Club Right

Naomi M.
Operations Director
July 22, 2019

“ClubRight is right for our club”

OverallClubRight has been the best move we have ever done and they helped us all the way. For us being able to have every element of the club under one piece of software was the biggest seller, plus the price. Moving our database was easy, as was the bulk transfer from our previous DD provider to our new one, who integrate with ClubRight. The customer support team are great and just a chat away, the help centre is also great with plenty of articles on 'how to do'. If there is something we feel should be in ClubRight we email it over and get a response as where and when in the development it is likely to be implemented. ClubRight happened at just the right time for us, we were slowly slipping into the dark ages with our processes. Can't believe just how much this has changed our company. Our members love it as they have control and can do and see everything through the app too. Wayne and the team are just fantastic.
ProsEase of use and that it is constantly being improved and new features added. The integrations with various DD providers and being able to accept card payments (yes we were in the dark ages before ClubRight). But most of all the price, bit of a no brainer really.
ConsSome functionality that I feel should be there, such as taking part payments. For example I have a member who was 3 months overdue, they have paid 2 months but I am unable to record this on their account. That being said ClubRight are on the ball and it's part of their development.

By Club Right on July 23, 2019
Hi Naomi! Thank you for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight
July 22, 2019
Victoria C.
Director, Manager & Instructor
December 13, 2018

“Easiest & best! ”

OverallThe guys at Club Right have wanted our custom from the first day I met them. They've been interested in our gym, and it feels like they're an outside part of your team, by wanting you to succeed, plus they are so easy to contact should you have any issues or questions. There's an online chat/conversation that you can pose a question about something on your software and you'll get a reply super quick, in a friendly helpful way. We won't be changing to another company for a very long time if at all!
ProsEasy to set up, use & train staff in. Super easy for customers to book in classes and pay memberships online. Very user friendly. It looks good and modern. Timetables, classes and memberships are all easy to change if necessary. It's all one screen, not having to divert onto different areas of the software. The home screen is easy to see who's owing, messages etc. The back office area, is straight forward to get the reports needed. Overall we love the software and how straight forward it all is! The cost..... a quarter of what we were paying anothe rcompany, and we're getting everything we wanted!
ConsIt wipes our previous months classes off at the end of the month

By Club Right on December 18, 2018
Thank you for the positive review Victoria! We're always happy to help with anything you need ¿ Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight
December 13, 2018
Frankie F.
Sports, 11-50 employees
October 22, 2018

“Takes so many Stresses away.”

OverallSimply, Very satisfied. We have a few ideas going forward, all of which Clubright are working on. As we grow, we grow with Clubright behind us all the way. You will not find a more affordable, approachable, reliable management service available. Trust me we searched everywhere and are so glad we found Clubright. Thank you.
ProsSimple Affordable Effective Informative Productive, club management. Simply Brilliant. We love everything about Clubright. We use it to manage over 500 Gymnasts at our Gymnastics Academy. It has taken so many stresses away with regards to payment and club management. Software aside, The Clubright team are very approachable and are open to any suggestions you may have to make managing your club easier, always only a phone call or live chat message away and have helped us on numerous occasions (9 times out of 10 it was operator error, but even when it wasn't they found a solution very quickly) I cannot recommend Clubright highly enough.
ConsGenuinely, there is nothing not to like. If there is something you don't like they change it or listen to your ideas and implement them.

By Club Right on November 30, 2018
Thank you for the positive review Frankie! We're always happy to help :) Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight
October 22, 2018
Simon J.
Manager/Director
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
July 7, 2019

“Winners 2000 ClubRight Review”

OverallClubRight is the best software on the market. It does what a club manager needs and the product is still really evolving and still improving. As more and more features are added it will only increase in benefit to the clubs that use it.
ProsThe software "does what a gym needs it to do". You can tell it has been designed by someone who has run a gym and knows the things that happen on the shop floor. It is very easy for any of the team to use, and very good for the members to use on the App.
ConsWe run 3 clubs but have memberships that are able to use all 3 sites, so we are still in the process of integrating some features This is currently under development, and when done will be a feature that appeals to all other potential customers as well as makes our day to day operation smoother.

By Club Right on July 10, 2019
Hi Simon! Thank you for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight
July 7, 2019
Lewis L.
October 24, 2017

“ClubRight is the "do-it-all" management tool for our independent, boutique gym.”

ProsClubRight is the professional, user friendly management system we didn't know we needed. For an independent, start up gym, ClubRight has all the tools and features to aid in the smooth running of our facility. From aiding sales from initial customer enquiry, easy sign up, retention and facility operation, ClubRight has easy to understand and use features and integrations to all necessary partner applications. It is obvious from the outset that ClubRight has been designed by a team with relevant industry experience and with club growth and operation the primary objective. Constant upgrades, new features and high standards of customer care means ClubRight's value to us is always improving and giving us the confidence in a fully integrated management system.

By Club Right on October 25, 2017
Hi Lewis, we greatly appreciate your feedback and we are pleased to know that ClubRight is successful in helping you run your boutique gym. We look forward to working with Elyte Fitness in the future! Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight
October 24, 2017
Jon W.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
October 1, 2017

“Brilliant service from experienced club owners that deliver results!”

Overallstreamlined processes, easy member administration, cloud based solution, collaborative software as it can be shared very easily.
ProsThis software is cloud based so can be used by remote offices for class bookings and member enquiries, by the management team out of club should they wish to check in on the performance of their business and most importantly by members to maintain their profile, book classes and contact us via SMS or email. The support I've received from Clubright is fantastic - the support team are familiar with the operations of a fitness business so should I need support, I know that they get the challenges and opportunities I face each and every day!
ConsThe con on this software is really not a negative. The software is new and therefore some parts feel like they are still being developed - the great thing about this is that I can contact the team with suggestions and edits, these are taken into consideration and often implemented into future builds. If you are looking for perfect, then there are other more refined software options out there - but don't expect any custom fits for your business - you will get that with Clubright!

By Club Right on October 5, 2017
Hi Jon, thank you for the positive review! We are always open to customer feedback and will take on board any suggestions our customers may have. We look forward to working with Studio Fit Limited in the near future. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight
October 1, 2017
Graham W.
CEO/Founder
July 5, 2019

“Fantastic Software”

OverallIt's helped our company grow with ease, anything that I don't completely understand the team at clubright hook me up really fast and nothing is too much for them, I had Vicky on the phone sorting out my mistakes recently and she couldn't have been more helpful. Trust is everything to me and I trust clubright and more importantly their team
ProsEasy to use platform for our team and our clients. Wayne has backed my business from its conception and he has worked closely with us to make life easy, I trust him and his software. Clubright really know their stuff.
ConsNothing to be honest, everything is catered for

By Club Right on July 9, 2019
Hi Graham, thank you for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight
July 5, 2019
Matt B.
December 18, 2018

“Club Right is what Club software should be like”

OverallI cannot speak highly enough about Clu Right. We have been around a long time and have used a lot of different platforms. We were quite happy on our last platform until we had our heads turned and saw what we were missing out on. The whole process of moving was superb. Every single step was a breeze. But it doesn't just stop there. The team are really really great. Whenever we have an issue (usually a user error) they are there on hand to help out. New features are constantly being added. In shorts Club Right, our rep and his team rock.
ProsThe simplicity and the range of features is above everything else
ConsThe pain of moving from one software platform to another - but actually it was relatively painless

By Club Right on December 19, 2018
Hi Matt! Thank you for the great review, we're looking forward to working with you for many years to come ¿ Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight
December 18, 2018
Holly M.
March 26, 2019

“Club Right Review ”

OverallMy whole experience with this company is a total positive one! As a self confessed technophobe Club Right made the transition over to them so easy. Everything was explained and they went through things step by step so we completely understood how to use the system to its best. If we have a problem, the team are always on hand and get back to you quickly to help sort things out. Their support system is fantastic!
ProsI like that fact that this software is easy to use and makes running my business very effective. It provides anything I could ever need to make running my gym seamless and importantly makes sure I don't lose any money in missed payments, which I've encountered in the past with past providers.
ConsThe only thing I don't like is the fact that I didn't change to Club Right sooner!

By Club Right on April 2, 2019
Thank you for the fantastic review Holly! ClubRight are always here to help ¿
March 26, 2019
Jon A.
Gym Owner
October 16, 2018

“Booking System That Made My Life Easier!”

OverallHaving more organisation throughout our gym for us and our members makes everything a smoother running ship! Always one phone call away from fixing any issues I have had.
ProsCreating a timetable with our different sessions and having a group limit on each class. Having a simple software for clients to use has saved me hours of time on my phone everyday. As our gym members total grew, it became more difficult to keep up with clients training days/times manually. Now I am able to see who is booked in, when they are in, and they can change times accordingly without having to notify me directly. This has been great for us and our staff.
ConsThere isn't many things I dislike about the software.

By Club Right on October 17, 2018
Hi Jon! Thanks for the positive review! We're always here to help with anything you might need :) Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight
October 16, 2018
Jon E.
July 8, 2019

“Winners 2000 Fitness Ltd”

OverallWe have had a hugely positive experience so far, as mentioned above the integration with Harlands, the more efficient access control, online class bookings and payments have been a big improvement for us and our members.
ProsThe biggest plus for us was the integration with Harlands. By having our Operating System and our Membership payment collectors on the same system makes the day to day running so much more simple.
ConsI think the reports could be more user friendly, but it is always being improved even over the short time we have been with them.

By Club Right on July 9, 2019
Hi Jon, Thank you for the positive review! As you know, we're always looking for ways to do things better for our customers and we appreciate the feedback. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight
July 8, 2019
Darryl W.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
November 26, 2018

“Driving business forward”

OverallFrom my initial meeting/demo I was made feel at ease and CSR focused on how the system would benefit my business and not a general industry usage overview. Setup was again very focused on how I would/could use the system and to be honest it is designed in such a way that it is easy to follow and even explore yourself. My customers have been ported over and everyone has commented how professional it looks and how easy it is to use. From my point of view it make a whole chuck of my business automated that I can now give even more time to growing my business.
ProsChange is always tough especially when customers are concerned, however the instant feedback I received from my customers when they had to start using Clubright was very welcoming and the word that kept creeping up was 'easy'. In short, I love how such a complex system has such ease of use.
ConsI haven't found one as yet. If I was forced to give one it would be that one of the integrations I am keen for isn't available until the end of January, however with that only being 8/9 weeks away it's hardly a Con.

By Club Right on November 27, 2018
Thank you for such a great review, we are extremely looking forward to helping Body Hub grow :) Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight
November 26, 2018
Phil Lawrence M.
Proprietor
September 19, 2017

“Right from the initial enquiry - ClubRight have consistently exceeded all expectations”

ProsThe adaptability of the software, the constant developments of the software and the continual support and advice behind ClubRight (from Wayne and all his team) is unrivalled. I have chosen Wayne's products for business for the past four years and have always known him to be extremely passionate about the user experience of his software having worked in many of the roles his products support. It's the very reason I have chosen ClubRight to support the continual growth of PLM Health & Fitness.
ConsIts a shame that this is a compulsory field as I don't have any dislikes or "if only" comments to make regarding ClubRight. From the initial conversation of what this product can deliver through to operating my facility via the software - Wayne and his team have consistently impressed and helped to improve PLM's services to its customer. I look forward to working with Wayne, his team and ClubRight for many years to come.

By Club Right on September 20, 2017
Hi Phil, thank you for the positive review! We are very much looking forward to working with you and the team at PLM Health & Fitness. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight
September 19, 2017
sophie b.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self-employed
February 28, 2019

“SoFit Personal Training”

OverallI have been using GoRight for almost 2 years now and the system functions very well for what my business needs. CSR has been fantastic and is very patient with showing me how to use GoRight's to its full potential. I will be upgrading to Clubright in the near future.
ProsOnce you take the time to have a look around the system it functions well and has some great extras.
ConsSometimes the system does not function well on mobile phones as you cat see the full screen, this however could be me haha!

By Club Right on March 4, 2019
Hi Sophie, Thanks for your positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight
February 28, 2019
Helen G.
Owner and founder
July 27, 2018

“Great software easy to use, excellent value and customer support is second to none ”

ProsEase of use, online booking and cancellation for our members, reporting functions, links with go cardless and stripe, regular updates and new features, listens to our needs and accommodates them, customer service and support is always on hand, Customer support and his team have walked us through every step from the start and continue to be very supportive with the needs of the business / System as we grow.....
ConsOur only con and Ironically I'm only stating this as this section on here is a compulsory field (a suggestion that we have made) we would like to have a few more compulsory fields upon member sign up, particularly for online members, having discussed with Customer support we look forward to a solution and working with Customer support and the team for many years to come

By Club Right on August 1, 2018
Hi Helen! Thank you for the positive review, it is very much appreciated! We are aware of your suggestion regarding the member sign up process and we are grateful for your continued feedback. Thanks again, Taylor @ ClubRight
July 27, 2018
Keith M.
April 16, 2019

“Perfect software for gyms”

ProsIt has clearly been designed by someone who knows how a gym operates. Everything flows perfectly to make use as easy as possible.
ConsThe only negative I can give is that there are lots of upgrades and improvements, that often aren't communicated, and we find out for ourselves. Would be nice to be forewarned.

By Club Right on April 17, 2019
Thank you for the positive review, Keith! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight
April 16, 2019
Steve W.
Co Director
December 19, 2018

“ClubRight Review”

OverallOnce we understood the capabilities the system offers a great cost effective solution
ProsA very cost effective membership software solution recommended
ConsBeing used to being trained on membership software 1-1 took time to learn system online

By Club Right on January 2, 2019
Hi Steve! Thank you for your positive review! The ClubRight Help Desk are always on hand to help you with any questions you may have via the live chat ¿ Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight
December 19, 2018
Chris H.
March 23, 2018

“Great software. Easy to use, has great free integrations and makes life easy.”

ProsThe booking system has saved us lots of admin time, and it makes it easy for members to book, and it has increased revenue. The link with stripe and harlands is easy and has also increased revenue.
ConsThere isn't really anything I don't like, it does the job we need it to do. The only thing is that you need the internet, as ours isn't always great so sometimes we can't get onto club right but that's no fault of the software.

By Club Right on March 29, 2018
Thanks for the positive review Chris! We're glad our software is making your life easier! Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight
March 23, 2018
Unique S.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

“Gym software”

OverallCustomer service is good, that is a big thing to me, they have not miss sold me anything, told me exactly how it would work and it has done that. Within 2 days I had people using the app, pretty impressive.
ProsClub right so far have managed to meet all the needs and are still working to develop more features, which is great. It caters for small and large gyms also offering flexibility to the customers. I moved over from glofox, as they just was not able to keep up with club right. Pound for pound the best software out on the market, cant wait to see the new features introduced soon. Also very easy to use.
ConsNothing all was good, everyone has small personal preferences as long as the main ones are ticked the rest is always a bonus.

Thank you for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight
Ben C.
Director and Head Coach
Sports, 1-10 employees
April 11, 2019

“A must have when building your business what ever its size”

OverallThe customer service is the best i have ever received, 'IF' I have any issues, usually user error ;-) it is always resolved quickly and efficiently. My members love it and it has given them so much freedom to look at my membership options, buy online and book online. I could not have built my business without it. Thank you
ProsIt is so easy to set up and use for the customers, and i love that it has a widget to put on my website.
ConsI honestly cant think of any Cons. Its has done everything i have wanted it to do.
April 11, 2019
Nikki M.
October 18, 2017

“The ClubRight membership system has been a great asset to our business.”

ProsThe system has allowed us to communicate effectively with our members whilst still maintaining an unmanned gym. We have been able to streamline the membership process whilst still providing great customer service. The support centre ensured that the initial training provided was both informative and practical.

By Club Right on October 23, 2017
Hi Nikki, Thank you for the positive review! The ClubRight team will always be on hand to help with your club managing needs. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight
October 18, 2017
Mark H.
August 3, 2019

“Got the job done...and then some”

OverallAwesome 5* The customer service rep personally sorted me out, took time out of his holiday and did as much as he could as he knew the urgency of how much i required this type of system
ProsHow easy it is to use, the interface is so simple
ConsThe fact that i hadnt heard about it sooner

By Club Right on August 7, 2019
Hi Mark Thanks for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight
August 3, 2019
Graham W.
owner/ceo
October 20, 2017

“It's a really great software and has help me control my client base.”

ProsIt's easy to navigate, can't better it, they has really produced a top-notch software, I think it's because he's worked within the gym environment, that's what drew me to them in the first instance however the software can't be beaten!!

By Club Right on October 24, 2017
Hi Graham! Thank you for the positive review, we look forward to working with yourself and BIG Health & Fitness in the future. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight
October 20, 2017
Lee D.
Founder & Managing Director
March 2, 2018

“Clubright has greatly reduced my administration time down allowing me more member time.”

OverallThere are non, the cost is great the support network is on hand to help at anytime. The updates are customer based.
ProsThe ease of use The simplicity of the system The reduced KPI format The way it allows me to run my business from anwhere

By Club Right on March 5, 2018
Hi Lee, thanks for the great review! We're glad that ClubRight software has been able to give you more time with your member time. Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight
March 2, 2018
Amy A.
July 16, 2019

“Clubright Review ”

OverallThe support has been fantastic. The orange button at the bottom is brilliant, you ask a question and pretty much immediately get an answer. I was a bit worried about switching as I had to manually transfer over 100 direct debit customers but within 1 week and I am almost there.
ProsThe ease of use, it is simple and brilliant. I love the way you can attach a sale to each members account.
ConsI don't dislike anything. The only complaint I have had is that members can't see how many are booked into a class (as they are used to seeing that with my past provider).

Hi Amy, thanks for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight
July 16, 2019
Ruth G.
August 29, 2018

“Positive”

OverallI've found the support team to be absolutely brilliant, every query or question has been solved.......extremely impressed with the team actually adapting our system as we need to suit our needs for reporting.
ProsI like the dashboard, it's very simple to navigate. I also like the reporting system, it is taking a little while to learn all the features as I'm using them or searching them as I need them.
ConsI wouldn't say there's anything i dislike. Everything that I've found I needed and wasn't available I've messaged the team and they've sorted it out, either actually adding in what I need or showing me how to find it.

By Club Right on September 3, 2018
Thank you for the lovely review, Ruth! We are always happy to help :) Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight
August 29, 2018
Adrian F.
August 18, 2017

“At last a gym management system that works”

Overall Great support transferring my data from my old gym software company. Easy to use, outstanding marketing and followup tools. Its help make the company money!
ProsEase of use, it gives my business accurate information about my clients and best of all the tools provided helps build my business as well. My clients feel more connected being able to register online and book classes and manage there memberships. The customer support is fast and all my questions are answered fast. Nothing is to much trouble, it makes you feel special. Thank you Clubright .

By Club Right on September 21, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review, Adrian. The ClubRight team are very much looking forward to working with you and the Old Ironworks Gym. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight
August 18, 2017
Glen T.
March 9, 2018

“A great product from a fantastic team of knowledgeable and experienced people”

OverallIt allows our business to run efficiently, measuring and reporting, marketing and sales so that we can concentrate on the one thing we started the business in the first place. To look after our clients properly.
ProsIt does what you need it to do and when it doesn't they listen and update it! The support staff has many many years experience in the industry and the team he has built around him are up to date with all the necessary knowledge. They are extremely responsive and pro-active at the same time ensuring the product really does work for a growing business.

By Club Right on March 29, 2018
Thanks for the great review Glen, we're happy that ClubRight allows you to run your business efficiently! Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight
March 9, 2018
Angus B.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
August 23, 2017

“My experience with Clubright has to be amazing, helpful and that you need this software to manage.”

Overalltime, easy to manage my clients/members and keep track of them.
ProsI like Clubright as its easy to use, professional staff, helpful, reply response is immediate, value for money, features on the system are powerful to use, all you need is the internet to manage your business and the staff are friendly/very good on explaining any problems etc. Clubright for me is an amazing tool as it helps me get my social life, relationship and family time back which i have missed for a long time...... Clubright is the BEST.

By Club Right on September 21, 2017
Hi Angus, thank you for the positive review. We are looking forward to working with the Brownes Boot Camp team in the future. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight
August 23, 2017
David B.
July 17, 2019

“Brilliant Software for Gyms”

ProsThe ease of use from an admin point of view and the absolute ease that my members can use the booking system too
ConsI'd like it to be more mobile friendly from an admin point of view

Thanks for the positive review, David! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight
Emma L.
Head Personal Trainer
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
August 9, 2017

“Easy, saves on time and super user friendly!”

OverallMore free time at home with family.
ProsFor me it has been great to get some time back at home. With ClubRight I am able to input my data and it is so easy to use that it allows me to have more free time with my family. I also love how my clients are able to access it and book online! It has so many features and is a game changer for Personal Trainers managing their own business!

By Club Right on September 21, 2017
Hi Emma, thank you for your continued support with ClubRight. We are pleased that our software is helping you to manage your business efficiently and effectively. ClubRight are excited to continue working with you in the future. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight
August 9, 2017
Samantha B.
Gym manager
January 26, 2018

“Excellent”

ProsSystem is very simple to use and helps manage everything without complications. The team are great and always happy to help.
ConsCustomer services are not always immediately available but this a minor thing as they usually call back pretty quickly.

By Club Right on January 29, 2018
Thank you for the positive review Samantha! The best way to contact our customer services is to put a ticket in through the knowledge base, so this may be the best way to help moving forward, as a team of people ie. more than one person will see your request for help :) Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight
January 26, 2018
Ryha R.
Fitness instructor
June 6, 2019

“Outstanding ”

OverallStress free experience, Rep who was my first point of contact understood exactly what I needed and did not try to sell me services I don't require. Since using I barley have to undertake admin tasks as this system has thought of everything! It even automatically reminds clients about bookings. Profits have increased since using this system as I'm in full control of cancellations.
ProsEasy for both staff and members to use.
ConsI am yet to find a con with this software.

By Club Right on June 10, 2019
Thank you for the positive review Ryha! We look forward to working with you for many years to come :)
June 6, 2019
Sara D.
Operations Manager
September 21, 2017

“Easy to use and great customer support.”

OverallThis software will help me massively in my day to day role as operations manager. From the ease of pulling reports to the till system. It's great, thanks.
ProsThe main one being that the pro rata is calculated for you and the dashboard looks good and is easy to navigate. I also like how you can personalise messages to members when they swipe in. The credit system is a good idea too.

By Club Right on September 22, 2017
Hi Sara, thank you for the positive review! We look forward of working PLM Health and Fitness in the coming future. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight
September 21, 2017
Vicky A.
Business Administrator
January 31, 2018

“My experience of ClubRight has been a positive one, definitely worth the change.”

ProsHow we as a business can program it so there are clear and easy links between particular payments and attendances. Also by searching a customers name you can see exactly what they've paid for when and therefore when any payments have been missed.
ConsThe view of the diary is very unclear for what we need, we have multiple personal training sessions that without clicking in to every appointment you cannot tell who has booked where.
January 31, 2018
Ian D.
Owner/Account Manager
September 20, 2017

“Working with Wayne and ClubRight is a breath of fresh air as he/they really get it. ”

OverallIt helped my business and many of my clients businesses flourish. Many of my referred customers have switched from bigger suppliers to come across to try ClubRight and have not looked back.
ProsThe ease of use and the ability to add different elements at the click of fingers (nearly) after using the support functions.

By Club Right on September 22, 2017
Hi Ian, we are pleased to know that ClubRight is helping your clients' businesses flourish. We look forward to working with you in the future. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight
September 20, 2017
Lee V.
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
April 8, 2019

“Easily the best . ”

OverallThe help and support is the stand out thing . The software is fantastic and I would urge any fitness club to at least give it a try to improve your memberships .
ProsIt's the ease of use mainly . My business is so much more transparent to us now . We should have switched to Club Right a long time ago .
ConsYet to come across anything that I could put here .

By Club Right on April 9, 2019
Hi Lee! Thanks for the super positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight
April 8, 2019
Sue W.
Co Founder
February 21, 2018

“Great product and great company. They have walked us through every step of the set up. ”

ProsThe product is so easy to set up on your own, even as a novice and if there are any questions, the team are on hand to direct you. Simple logins for the end user and links with GoCardless and Stripe means transactions are quick and efficient.

By Club Right on March 5, 2018
Thank you for the positive review Sue! We look forward to continuing to work with Gym Jedi in the future. Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight
February 21, 2018
Louis D.
January 15, 2019

“Gained full control of my club ”

ProsEasy to use and the staff are all very friendly and their when I need. A real personal touch
ConsThere's nothing negative to say - just now I spend all my time using ClubRight

By Club Right on January 22, 2019
Thanks for the great review Louis! Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight
January 15, 2019
Chris D.

“Awesome service ”

OverallRep was so helpful getting me set up . Now that it's up and running i don't know how i ran my gym before having clubright.
ProsSo easy to set up and use daily.
ConsNone

Hi Chris! Thank you for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight
David S.
Sports, 1-10 employees
September 25, 2018

“Clubright ”

OverallGood experience
ProsEasy set up, quick to use. Friendly interface. Always upgrading
ConsNeeds more reports but this does keep expanding

By Club Right on September 27, 2018
Thanks for the positive review, Dave! Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight
September 25, 2018
Tekin E.
Personal trainer
Sports, Self-employed
November 23, 2018

“Excellent software for personal trainers”

ProsSo easy to follow and great help from team
Consi havent least like anything so far so good

By Club Right on November 26, 2018
Thank you for the positive feedback Tekin! Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight
November 23, 2018
Sue H.
P.A./SECRETARY
August 25, 2017

“This is an excellent product with exceptionally helpful Staff who are always on hand to assist.”

ProsThis software is easy to use and user friendly. It is also extremely straight forward when accessing different pieces of a Clients account.

By Club Right on September 20, 2017
Hi there Sue, we greatly appreciate your positive review. It's great to have you on-board at ClubRight! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight
August 25, 2017