Time Billing Ratings

Overall
4.8/5

About Time Billing

TimeBilling is the fastest and easiest cloud-based software to manage your time spent on projects. Track every minute spent on a project from your computer or any device, see your time entries in a friendly calendar and customize invoices with all your billing details. TimeBilling is perfect for lawyers, freelancers, marketers, architects, designers, programmers, attorneys, developers, and for anyone who bills their time. Try it! It's free for a limited time. Learn more about Time Billing

Karl H.
Manager of Event Technologies
Media Production, 1001-5000 employees
April 10, 2019

“Amazing Time tracking for Freelancers”

OverallTime Billing has helped me to better keep track of my time, especially when I have several projects going at once. It has kept me from losing billing hours because it is simple to use.
ProsThis is an easy to use app for tracking your time. For me, when doing freelance work, it is simple and quick to use. Nothing to take up my time messing with the app itself. Being able to track different projects and clients is a huge bonus.
ConsNot sure what I like least. For my uses this is a great option and I haven't found anything that I would say is a con.
April 10, 2019
Egor S.
Information Technology and Services, Unspecified
February 14, 2017

“Really excited with this product - it should become an industry standard!”

OverallFirst of all - Timeflow is free for less than 3 users with no other limitations (at least yet)! The UI/UX is really nice and straightforward. The product just does what you need without all that corporate overwhelm. It has calendar view, working/billing hours, invoices and teams. For me the main killer-feature of Timeflow is that it's top menu reflects the stages you go through from tracking time to invoices. Timeflow includes super-easy and convenient time-logging via calendar mode (auto and manual) or via Time entries list. Actually, you can add a Time record wherever you are on the site. The interface is clear, help popaps are friendly and support is great! You can set different rates and currencies for different projects/clients and set some other settings. And yes, you can track time together with you team. This product should become a standard tool for freelancers and small bussinesses. Give TImeflow a try, you will absolutely love it!
February 14, 2017
Maryum M.
Contractor
Self-employed
March 8, 2017

“Great Software Product!”

OverallI recently began working as a contractor for a few clients and needed a way to keep track of my time effectively. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this software because it has helped me tremendously. I really enjoy being able to sync my time from my cell phone when I'm out and about to the computer. The best part is that it is free! I think I would pay for this service if I needed to in the future. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a smoother timekeeping process.
ProsI love the convenience of the software and the ease of adding projects. I also enjoy the synchronicity between computer and mobile.
ConsI have no complaints at this time.
Recommendations to other buyersI think it's great so far. I'm sure as time goes on, there will be additions to keep up with the pace of current technology, but as of right now, it is perfect.
March 8, 2017
Thomas M.
February 28, 2017

“Outstanding time tracking tool”

OverallI searched quite some time for an easy tool to track my time and projects which is not only user friendly but also looks really fresh and makes fun to use. Some tool are easy, but don't look good. Others look great but they are difficult to use. Timeflow combines an extremely userfriendly frontend and an easy way to work on my time tracking on my projects. Of course it's not perfect. Not yet. The customer support is really friendly, helpful and has an open ear for new feature suggestions. I like that! I've already convinced a couple of my colleagues to switch also to timeflow and they are excited as well :-) keep up the good work! Cheers, Thomas
ProsEasy to use looks great great customer support
Consnone found yet
Recommendations to other buyersCalenderview: Possibility to change the views (fade in/out the weekend)
February 28, 2017
Crystal M.
Interior Designer
Consumer Services, Self-employed
April 7, 2017

“Excellent timekeeping tool”

OverallI am an interior designer who bills hourly and I needed something to help me keep track of my work time. Timeflow did exactly what I wanted in terms of timekeeping. I was able to create my own descriptors, modify the time if I needed to and create invoices for my clients. There are some features that need to be added such as modifying invoice number and dates. However, the team was responsive and fixed my problems. I will continue to use this platform to track my time for work projects and would recommend it to others for their use.
ProsEase of timekeeping, self-created descriptions, invoicing option
ConsCan't change the number of the invoice or the date once it's been generated.
April 7, 2017
Constanze H.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
January 19, 2017

“Simple, clean and visual”

OverallTimeflow has helped me to get organized in a very visual way. The calendar visualization is very useful to manage my time. Also when I have to bill, it´s great to know how much hours I've invested in each project and how easy is to update the price per client or project.
ProsSimplicity and layout.
ConsIt didn´t have any tutorial at the beginning. The time tracking part is very intuitive, but I still have doubts on the billing part.
Recommendations to other buyersA better synchronization with the App and sound alerts, especially on the phone. A simple tutorial or video example "how to use" or "how to start", would be nice.
January 19, 2017
Dale I.
Consultant
Maritime, Self-employed

“Good stuff.”

OverallI have tried several products to track my daily time when working on projects for my clients. Most are over complicated for simple time tracking. Timeflow allows me to track my time and make notes, then easily export to excel when I am ready to do my billing. I don't use the invoicing functionality, but seems fairly straightforward as well.
ProsEasy of creating and tracking daily time on client projects.
Conswould be nice to be able to print a PDF time report for a client instead of just the ability to export to excel.
Kelsey U.
Designer
Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees
March 29, 2017

“Awesome service ”

OverallVery good system, makes my job time management and invoicing very simple and on point. Over all great service all round. Support is quick and easy to talk too.
Prosthat it tracks your time with a push of a button
ConsThat I didn't find this software earlier.
Recommendations to other buyersIts a great software!! you are missing out of you don't have it.
March 29, 2017
Ernie C.
Sole Proprietor
Law Practice, Self-employed
March 25, 2017

“Very user friendly; intuitive; the ONLY feature I wish you had was a way to track expenses!”

OverallVery easy to enter, edit, and retrieve data. My questions were answered (by e-mail) satisfactorily and promptly.
ProsEase of use
ConsNo way to track expenses
Recommendations to other buyersI wish you could add the expense-tracking feature
March 25, 2017
Francesco Z.
February 27, 2017

“My tool of choice to track my work ”

OverallI spent few weeks trying out tools to track my work time, some of them require to track time at start and end of your day, some others are not much more than an advanced spreadsheet, but Timeflow is just all that I need. Very easy to use, with a nice calendar to add or amend any tasks, a neat way of creating projects/rates and the ability to add taxes, review and export invoices. My contracting life is now easy easier! Keep up the good work people!
February 27, 2017
Diana S.

“Great experience!”

OverallI loved using this software. It's easy to use and very intuitive. At the beginning I kept forgetting to start counting time when I started working on a project, but being able to add time manually was very useful. Once I got the habit of registering time, I was able to see the real time it takes me to do a project from start to finish and it allowed me to create a more accurate budget for my new clients. I'm really loving this product!!
Michael N.
Founder & Managing Director
1-10 employees
February 23, 2017

“Easy and fast”

OverallTimeflow is a easy to use tool. It's a great solution for my startup. Within minutes everything is setup and you can start. The support chat ist fast and very helpful.
February 23, 2017
Alex T.
March 30, 2017

“Zero learning curve”

OverallVery intuitive and polished app, started logging time in less than two minutes, nice shortcuts and project color coding. Very responsive support, helped me with my question and even sent animated GIF (for the steps). Using it to track own time spent on different projects, haven't tried team features.
March 30, 2017
Tammy F.
February 13, 2017

“Wonderful!”

OverallTimeflow makes tracking my day to day tasks so much easier! Helps me during meetings as I can evidently see how long each task takes me!
ProsColor co-ordination feature Ability to add events you have forgotten to set up real-time
ConsInability to add an event without a description
February 13, 2017
Ignacio C.

“Freelancer Best Friend!”

OverallThe best about Timeflow is the super friendly interface. I have try many time tracking softwares and this one is the fastest of all. I like a lot the calendar view and the way you edit the invoices. However I believe they still have a lot to improve in the mobile app.
Keyvan S.

“great startup”

OverallTime flow is very friendly, strong startup and so good for developers and in another hand, they have great support and change based on our region. So we are happy with Time flow.....
Gonzalo T.
January 26, 2017

“A "must have" to every freelancer and project manager”

OverallTimeFlow is great software to capture all the time you spend between different clients and projects day by day, with an easy and simple billing flow.
ProsTime sheet
ConsBI Reports
William W.
January 23, 2017

“A very good time tracking app for remote job and freelancer”

OverallI am a freelancer developer, I have a remote job, I need tracking my time. I choose from about 10 time-tracking software/web app, timeflow is the best one for me.
Joane E.
March 20, 2017

“PFC Infinity Team ”

OverallVery good and easy to use software. We are very happy with your services and highly recommendable. Thank you!
March 20, 2017
Volkan D.
January 24, 2017

“Great Tool”

OverallI've used several Time Tracking software and I'm very happy with the ease of use and simplicity of Timeflow.
January 24, 2017