Training Tilt Ratings

Overall

About Training Tilt

The complete coaching and business toolkit for endurance coaches and includes coaching tools, e-commerce and more. Learn more about Training Tilt

Scott K.
February 1, 2019

“Training Tilt Cloud Coaching Software”

ProsCustomer service is beyond exceptional. The executive was willing to write special code to add functionality we needed. He then accomplished that in a short period of time. We had been struggling with how to upgrade our coaching website and add the functionality that we needed to serve our athletes. Training Tilt is a "turn-key" solution that provides the majority of what any multi-sport coach would need to manage and promote his/her business. Except for accounting, the business side fully integrated through a website - from sales, payment processing, a store, the ability to create workouts and save into a library then create and save training plans, apply those workouts and/or plans to an athlete or athletes - the business side is handled well with Training Tilt.
ConsTraining Tilt is wonderful on the business side of a coaching company. However Training Tilt is woefully ill-equipped for the analysis side of a coaching company. We found we need a third party application in order to properly analyze the data accumulated from our athlete's workouts. I can "see" workout data in Training Tilt, but there is absolutely no analytical capacity within the software. While the business side of Training Tilt offsets this shortcoming, it was very nearly a deal breaker for us as we deal with elite level athletes and data analysis is a mandatory part of the equation.

By Tilt Software on February 7, 2019
Thanks so much for the review Scott. It's been great working with you! Our tools are definitely heavy on the business side and light on the analysis side. Your comments are fair regarding the analysis features and there are other platforms that do analysis much better than our tools. Our platform is designed to be low touch in terms of analysis. Our target market is those who focus on a one to many business model where detailed one on one coaching is not the main driver of business revenue. In saying that we have been improving our data presentation over time. We will continue to improve these tools incrementally but will most likely continue to focus more on features to help coaches grow their one to many revenue with our membership, payments and community features.
February 1, 2019
George E.
coach
April 20, 2018

“Pretty good so far”

ProsOverall, pretty easy to use. If I do not understand something Cam is able to explain things in a timely manner, so customer support has been superb.
ConsIn order of "dislike": 1. In the beta version of the plan builder, the drop and drag feature does not always work. You can drag, but sometimes it does not drop into the schedule I'm preparing, and I have to use a different method to load the workout. 2. No way to "hide" or "lock" future dates so that athletes cannot view things that I'm still working on. 3. There is a 2000 character limit on workout descriptions, and I have a few (very few) workouts ported from Addaero that exceed that limit.

By Tilt Software on May 30, 2018
Hi George, thanks very much for the review. We'll take a look at that drag and drop issue. I have experienced it myself a few times and I think it's just round the accuracy of where you let go of the mouse. We might just need to extend that range out a little as on a smaller screen it could be more of a problem. Thanks for the feature suggestion around locking future dates, I also received your request via email about that too. It's actually been on our road map for a while as we've had multiple requests for it. I'll review with the product team and see where we can fit it in. Talk soon. I noticed the individual review items you scored us all 4's or 5's but overall just a 3, would be great if you'd bump that up to a 4 if that sounds fair? otherwise hopefully once we get a few things sorted we'll get there. Thanks! Cam, Founder at TT
April 20, 2018
Peter D.
GM
December 16, 2018

“Training Tilt Review”

OverallOutstanding thus far. I do feel the design of the platform, features and functionality of TT make it very suitable for our needs and look forward to working with the company to develop and thrive.
Pros1) Integrated Member's Site with Training/Coaching Platform 2) Offers Training with Nutrition and other options 3) Easy to have video and other options 4) Customer Support is outstanding 5) I feel the Platform and our business can grow together 6) Platform has a White Label level where the site is completely our brand and design
ConsThe Device App lags behind the platform we currently use to coach from in terms of the ease of use for the customer. In today's world we have to have a plaform that is fully integrated and functional for mobile devices. I immediately contacted the company and they were upfront about this aspect of the platform not being fully developed and actually took our input seriously are going to move forward immediately to develop an app that is to standard.

By Tilt Software on December 17, 2018
Thanks Peter for this open and honest review and thanks again for the feedback on the mobile apps which is very valuable. Looking forward to working with you over the next few months. Thanks again, Cam
December 16, 2018
November 30, 2018

“Valuable Resource for Any Triathlon Studio”

Overallits been a couple of weeks, but I can see the potential of the platfom over my business
ProsThe integration with Garmin Connect is a great plus. Also, it is preety straightforward to setup everything if you are starting your business and have not an optimal background in tech things.
ConsSmall details, specially at the building schedule for the athletes, the interface do not show the lower part of the graphics. Also, it would be very useful that the button that marks a training session as complete, could be unmarked as well because if not you have to delete the session. It would be really valuable to get more statistics regarding CTL or TSS to get a long term view of the athlete conditions.

By Tilt Software on December 6, 2018
Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate you taking the time to do so. We hope to build some more analysis tools over the next season or so. Good idea about the unmark button, seems like we missed that one. I'm not to sure what you mean about the graphics? maybe that's to do with the content resources when adding images to articles etc? we just do that to keep the list of content lined up as the different images are sometimes all different sizes so the rows get a bit wonky. Anyway give us a bell at support@trainingtilt.com if you want to share some more details about that issue. Thanks again!
November 30, 2018
Juliano T.
October 28, 2018

“The most user friendly platform and coaching app ”

OverallI had an excellent experience because the overall support with all I had to learn which were great things, it could have been bad if I did not have the support. great all around platform with fantastic real import support makes is great experience.
ProsHow close I can be to my clients, the feedback I can get them with a touch on my smartphone, the tools I can use for what I pay and much more.
Consthe learning process of everything because I was so excited to learn and do everything so fast, you need to slow down and take it all in slowly so it sticks, there are a lot of things to learn, this is actually another good thing actually.

By Tilt Software on November 4, 2018
Hi Juliano! Thanks so much for your kind review! it's been great working with you as you've been finding your way around the system and great to hear how much value you are getting out of it. It does take a fair bit of learning because there are a lot of features. But as you've made the effort to take it slowly then you'll be in a good position to take advantage of the power of the platform. Thanks again and talk soon. Cam
October 28, 2018
Richard W.
March 28, 2019

“Love training tilt”

OverallHas everything I need in one place that is why I left training peaks
ProsThe ability to create and change content
ConsI did not find anything that I do not like in training tilt yet.

By Tilt Software on April 4, 2019
Thanks Rich for the amazing review. And thanks for being a customer from the very beginning. If I recall correctly you were in the first 10 of our customers ever and have been a great supporter and have provided some awesome feedback over the years. Looking forward to working with you for years to come. Cam
March 28, 2019
Rob D.
Founder/Coach
April 18, 2017

“The only training software that covers all bases of what I need”

OverallHave been using Training Tilt for a few years now. The features and functionality cover all the bases of what I require in my training software.
ProsAbility to work with large groups of athletes, but to maintain a personal feel. It's easy to build training plans and make them available for all our members
ConsThe editing aspect is a bit difficult to work with, and format nicely

By Tilt Software on April 18, 2017
Thanks Rob! Rob was one of our very early adopters so great to get good feedback from one of our longest serving customers!
April 18, 2017
Euan M.
October 23, 2018

“First 3 months”

OverallPretty good so far. More difficult to get my head around than I thought it would be but starting to see the benefits.
Prosit nearly does what I need. Would be good to have some built in analytics to assess athlete performance.
ConsNot quite as intuitive as I would like. Has taken longer to get my head round than I though it would.

By Tilt Software on October 30, 2018
Hi Euan, Thanks so much for the review. I think your comments are fair regarding the time it takes to get set up and we are doing our best to streamline some things a bit. In saying that the platform is quite powerful we won't be able to remove all the complexity we'd like to but there are definitely improvements to be made. Your comment about analytics is also fair as when we first launched the platform our focus was not on training analytics as we didn't want to just be another version of our competitors so we focused on a broader range of features like content creation, payments and online membership features. Now we've found our feet we are committed to catching up with the analysis features. Would love to hear any specific feedback you have around that too. You can get in touch with us at support@trainingtilt.com. Again thanks for taking the time to write a review. Cam
October 23, 2018
Ian R.
July 31, 2019

“Working with Tilt”

ProsI like the idea of having all the tools for my trade under one roof. Our client base live and work at a very high level and Tilt Training gives us the professionalism we were seeking to work with them.
ConsNothing really stood out although the website creator took some understanding, but that potentially was down to us having little knowledge in this area.

By Tilt Software on August 6, 2019
Thanks so much for the review. Also thanks for sticking it out with the page builder tools. They take a bit of getting used to but once you get the hang of it you can move quite quickly. Thanks again. Cam
July 31, 2019
Jon-Paul H.
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
April 19, 2017

“Easy, reliable, and practical”

OverallI've been using training tilt for a long time, and have never had a problem with anything I wanted to do with the platform. The platform is always evolving and getting better, which means I am not using it to it's full potential, but it is still more than what I need to train my athletes.
Proseasy to use, mobile(ou can use it on any computer or phone with an internet conenction- No software or cd required), easy to update plans, and it is possible to monitor everything from my phone.
ConsNothing

By Tilt Software on April 19, 2017
Thanks Jon-Paul, great to have you as a customer!
Jamie S.
Nutritionist
September 25, 2019

“All in one platform”

ProsFor a self-employed coach, this platform is going to streamline my workflow, keeping virtually everything I need to manage my clients and my business in one place.
ConsThe system can be a bit slow, and while customisation is generally good, it does have its limits.

By Tilt Software on October 1, 2019
Thanks so much for the kind review Jamie. We've experienced quite a lot of growth over the last 6 months so we are busy working on performance enhancements. So far we've been iterating over a series of 4-5 releases which have all made improvements to speed. We will continue to do this into the future now to keep up with the growth. Also thanks for your feedback on here and also via our support regarding the cusomization/page editing tools. We are looking to upgrade those tools we discussed in the short term which should make things a lot easier. Thanks again, and talk to you soon.
September 25, 2019
Leslie A.
Prenatal and Postpartum Fitness Coach
July 8, 2019

“Really great platform!”

ProsI love how thorough it is. As I've been envisioning what I could do as I grow and directions I could take my coaching, I haven't come up with anything that is beyond the abilities of the platform. I also really appreciate that as I've been getting everything set up, customer service has been quick and thorough with clear directions.
ConsPutting the website together could be a little bit cumbersome at times since I've been using WordPress design plug-ins up until now. However, the value in having everything fully integrated between the website and the actual training platform, store, and membership options, I decided it was still definitely worth using the website that is provided.

By Tilt Software on July 9, 2019
Hi Leslie! thanks so much for the kind review. It's been nice to meet you and chat over email as you get setup. Thanks for the feedback around the page builder, we will be updating it soon to make it a little bit easier and flexible to build your pages. Thanks! Cam
July 8, 2019
Mark P.
Running Coach
April 19, 2017

“Training Tilt Initial Thoughts”

OverallHi, I'm Mark and own Optimal Running, a business coaching endurance runners. I am currently in the building phase of my coaching website using the Training Tilt platform, so cannot give a full review as yet. However, it has been very straightforward to use, whilst still incorporating excellent functionality. Cam, Mr Training Tilt, has always been on hand to offer advise and help, as well as addressing any ongoing concerns that I might have. There is a lot of work involved in compiling your own content, which takes a lot of time, but the website infrastructure makes it a straightforward process to add that content. I hope to upgrade to the full package in the future, allowing me to add greater functionality to my website, so cannot comment on those premium features for now. So far, so good! Mark Optimal Running
ProsEase of use, good appearance, functionality, good tutorials
ConsLack of ability to individualise training plans
Recommendations to other buyersMake use of the full trial period. There is a LOT of functionality in Training Tilt, and it will take a little time to navigate around it.

By Tilt Software on October 5, 2017
Thanks Mark! appreciate you taking the time to review. Thanks again.
Sarah S.
August 27, 2017

“Great, Cam has been really supportive - it is appreciated.”

OverallThe Ability to have all my clients and potential clients in one place and manage their training.
ProsI could build my site in a day and be up and running, it is pretty intuitive to use. I am not a Web designer nor IT person and I have managed to build a website that looks pretty good.
ConsStill a few little glitches, but I am sure you will iron these out as they come up. Some things I cannot do myself from the template perspective, feel bad having back to Training Tilt to get modifications done.

By Tilt Software on August 27, 2017
Great thanks Sarah, happy to help as much as you need. We are busy working on a new page builder so in future you'll be able to a bunch more stuff without having to reach out to us for help even though we are always happy if you do :)
Annie B.
Professional Athlete, Personal Trainer and Running Coach
February 27, 2019

“Interactive Platform”

OverallThe customer supper and feedback you get is amazing. customer service is awesome!
ProsI was looking for a better, more interactive coaching platform than google docs and this is absulately perfect. I am looking forward to growing my business with Training Tilt.
ConsThe way the clients have to be invited to create an account. They can't simply download the app and create their own account.

By Tilt Software on March 6, 2019
Thanks so much Annie! great to have you on board and thanks so much for the review. You can actually setup some "membership plans" so your clients can create their own accounts instead of doing the invites, you can even attach a recurring payment to those so you can manage your payments through the same process. Thanks Cam
February 27, 2019
Richard W.

“Great product”

OverallGreat product, easy to use, easy to manage save me a lot of time! I have been using for 2+ years now and it was the best thing I did

By Tilt Software on April 19, 2017
Thanks Rich! Rich has been a customer with us from the beginning and we have loved working with him.
Rebekah K.
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
November 6, 2017

“Cam and TT is great very attentive and always reliable”

Overallall the things the app includes from articles recipes videos newsletter and all the athletes being able to see all those interactions
ProsI love being able to have all our website access on the app and its relatively user friendly ! I love that you can print out the PDF!!
Conssome athletes get confused on sign up and have had trouble uderstanding how to login and sign up I would also love to be able to update offline the plans etc

By Tilt Software on April 17, 2018
Thanks Bek! so happy to have you on board!
November 6, 2017
September 28, 2018

“Overall Good”

ProsThe ability to post files, videos, articles, and build a online community is essential, this software allows us to do exactly that. It is pretty easy to customize Training Tilt and make it "our own." The communication with support from Training Tilt has been excellent too.
ConsWith any new software there is a lot to learn. At times it is confusing to figure out how to do some things, however the support has been really helpful and quick with responding to problems or questions.

By Tilt Software on October 3, 2018
Thanks so much for the kind review. We are working on ways to make the more complex features of the platform easier to find and to use. Thanks for reaching out to support when you get stuck! we are always happy to help however we can!
September 28, 2018
Peter K.
April 23, 2017

“Great tool for sport clubs”

OverallTraining Tilt has been a great tool in providing our members and potential members with a modern, visually attractive, and simple to use website. In addition, it has made membership management and payment seamless. Cam has been wonderful, very helpful, and always quick to reply with any questions we had. A few addition to the capabilities could make TrainingTilt the perfect solution for sporting clubs, like ours.
ProsIt is easy to use, and with some basic coding knowledge, it is very easy to customise. It has an integrated membership and payment management system (using Stripe).
ConsLack of capability to customise sign-up page fields, including required fields. No recurring feature in calendar to make an activity daily, weekly, or monthly. This makes the use of the calendar for training schedules very time consuming and difficult - manual entry only.

By Tilt Software on October 5, 2017
Thanks Peter! we now offer the ability to create recurring calendar entries so thanks for the feedback on that. Hope it speeds things up
lisa T.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Unspecified

“Absolutely fabulous”

OverallI am so pleased with training tilt and the support I get. I have two websites running through training tilt and it's been fantastic. Thanks . I highly recommend it.

By Tilt Software on October 5, 2017
Thanks Lisa for being such a great customer, always a pleasure to deal with!
Rich W.
April 14, 2017

“Amazing software ”

OverallIts a great software, great features and amazing services. Totally easy to use with a lot of freedom. Absolutely LOVE training tilt. Su

By Tilt Software on April 18, 2017
April 14, 2017
Rodrigo L.
April 26, 2019

“Just starting”

OverallSo far, everything is going more or less as expected. But my initial expectation was that the system would be easier to configure.
ProsI liked about the different possibilities to use the software. One can use as an one on one coaching tool, a membership site or just to sell training plans.
ConsI've just started to use, but now i fell a little bit confused to use the system. By having many functions, the beginning is difficult to be able to configure everything like desire. However, the support materials are good and Cam is always very solicitous. I know that with some effort and more time using TT I will learn how to use it properliy.

By Tilt Software on May 1, 2019
Hi Rodrigo. Thanks for your review. Sorry for some of the difficulties you are having. You are right there are a lot of features so it takes some time to get set up. Its best just to focus on one thing at a time. Please contact us via the in app chat and I will look out for your message. I'll also send you a message now and we can have a video call to see if we can get the remaining things set up for you. Thanks again Cam
April 26, 2019
Harrisson U.
Running Coach
September 21, 2017

“Excellent tool to manage your pool of athletes.”

Overallclearly, time management
ProsFlexibility and versatility: There are a lot of functionalities, everything was thought for the coach to manage his athletes. Huge variety of features. And the help support is truly great: quick, responsive and efficient !
Consa few bugs here and there but the great hep support helps a lot ! It was a bit overwhelming at first but after some time, once you put your hands on it it's fine. There are still some functionalities that could be improved like for instance syncing with Garmin instead of Strava. But overall I see only minor cons

By Tilt Software on October 5, 2017
Thanks so much Harrison! great to have you on board!
September 21, 2017
andre o.

“Training Tilt”

Overallgood tool, overall platform is easy to use. would like some more features like being able to tag sessions as key and or optional with color coding being able to color code sessions by coaches choice to signify effort and or type of session i.e blue for swim green for run orange for bike etc Would like to be able to have a perceived rate of exertion dial or drop down that they athlete can indicate after each session and or some boxes to tick more than just having strava feed and general comments. i.e RPE, Sleep quality, nutrition quality, stress levels, leg pain score? thru the dashboard be able to have a drop down of clients not have to click on members then go and select the mbr have the days follow down the screen so you can always see what day it is be able to give a focus to a training block across a period of days Or to be able to spread a line acorss a period of days showing that the higher level is a recover week

By Tilt Software on October 5, 2017
Thanks for the feedback Andre, all very good ideas for future improvements.
Ray B.
Head Coach & Director
May 7, 2019

“Training Tilt is Transforming How I Interact With My Athletes”

OverallI'm using Training Tilt to deliver training plans to athletes. My original intension was to use it for one small niche aspect of my coaching but I'm already expanding to utilise it in other areas as well.
ProsFor me the biggest plus of this software is the customer support. They are extremely helpful and bend over backwards to make sure you get the most out of Training Tilt.
ConsNone spring to mind.

By Tilt Software on May 8, 2019
Thanks for taking the time to gives us a review. Good chat today too. So glad it's going well and happy to help however we can. Thanks Cam
May 7, 2019
Sarah F.
Sporting Goods, Self-employed
April 6, 2019

“Excellent Customer Service”

OverallExcellent! The customer service has been amazing and personalized too.
ProsI find the software easy to use and so do my athletes. The customer service has been amazing every step of the way.
ConsNothing to add here excellent all round

By Tilt Software on April 9, 2019
Hi Sarah! thanks so much for the fantastic review. I really appreciate you taking the time to do it. We pride ourselves on our personalized customer support so it's so nice to hear that it's making a difference. Thanks again and talk soon. Cam
April 6, 2019
Richard S.
Owner/Operator
November 23, 2018

“Using TTilts to build a website”

OverallI needed a new website to expand my business of providing a platform for 7-15 year olds to improve their running experience
ProsEasy to construct my own website. Great templates to choose from
ConsSometimes tricky to place content and photos exactly where you want it

By Tilt Software on November 28, 2018
Thanks Richard! really appreciate you taking the time to review our software. Thanks for the chat over email the other day too, more than happy to help a little more getting the website looking awesome!
November 23, 2018
Gerrard S.

“Automate your business”

OverallTraining Tilt is definitely the way to go if you're looking to automate your health and fitness business. Packed full of features, you'll be up and running in no time, and be able to deal with the important things rather then being stuck in admin and processes. Try it!
ProsPacked full of features to automate the business
ConsThere are so many features sometimes you have to figure out where they live and how they relate together

By Tilt Software on October 5, 2017
Thanks Gerrard for taking the time to review! Much appreciated!
Kumtorn N.
Managing Director
Restaurants, 11-50 employees
August 5, 2019

“Great app fot coaching”

OverallGood app , i love it.
ProsEasy to use for sport coaching businesses. Can manage many coaches in 1 platform. Support garmin.
ConsDon't have training analysis system. Don't support full detals of Styd power meter yet.( Will have soon)

By Tilt Software on August 7, 2019
Thanks for the review Kumtorn and thanms for the help with the Stryd stuff. Much appreciated. We can only get better with great feedback. Cam
August 5, 2019
João M.
October 5, 2017

“excellent experience with an important product for coaches”

Prosthe ease of working out a mesocycle and the report between athlete and coach in the workout of the day. integration with strava and report by email
Consstill do not have the time of use necessary to present less positive points of the application. i need more a few weeks

By Tilt Software on April 17, 2018
Thanks Joao! great to have you on board.
October 5, 2017
Christian S.
August 17, 2019

“Training Tilt Review”

ProsEase of use, super easy to start a new client on.
ConsSometimes I get stuck somewhere or some of the screens returning to "base" everytime

By Tilt Software on August 20, 2019
Thanks for the review Christian! Would be keen to hear more about that issue about getting returned to base so we can figure that out. I'll email you. Thanks again! Cam
August 17, 2019
Tom W.
Strength And Conditioning Coach intern
October 25, 2017

“Incredible potential, customer service and willing to develop the software is outstanding.”

ProsThe fact I can build plans to sell is huge for me, monitoring clients and their plans is also easier than other platforms and there is a lot more the TT offers that I haven't utilized yet.
ConsThere are some glitches mainly around scrolling and copy and pasting into boxes sometimes, small things that would make a big difference. I also don't like the analytical side of it yet in regards to viewing training sessions. Once the platform integrates with Garmin or TP i think it will be the best on the market.

By Tilt Software on April 17, 2018
Thanks Tom for your comments. I think your comments are all fair and reasonable and we'll keep going with our improvements constantly push the platform forward!
October 25, 2017
Helen B.
SUP Coach

“Awesome”

ProsGreat functionality and integration. Easy to use and support to work it out when you can't yourself.

By Tilt Software on August 27, 2017
Thanks so much for the review Helen! and great to have a local Auckland client on board. See you Wednesday for coffee!
Anna L.
May 3, 2017

“Fits my needs in most situations”

ProsCentralises all our coaching resources into a single location. Makes it easier to provide a range of services
ConsSometimes feel like there is so much on there can be a bit overwhelming to navigate especially when first start.

Thanks Anna for taking the time to review. Much appreciated
May 3, 2017
William E.
April 24, 2017

“Gotta Love Training Tilt ”

OverallWe have been using TT now for a couple of years and it has been great . I wanted a 1 stop shop for my athletes, somewhere I could host a website and deliver training programs. I cannot fault our rep and his team for the support and service I have received.

By Tilt Software on October 5, 2017
Thanks Will! great to have you on board from the early days!
April 24, 2017
Anne J.

“I love Training Tilt”

OverallGreat software. Does everything I need it to do - easy to add clients, set up programs, import info from other programs, etc., etc. Copy, paste, Drag and Drop...its all there...plenty of options to set up a website, sell programs, advertise, etc, etc. Thanks!

By Tilt Software on April 19, 2017
Thanks Anne! pleasure to have you as a customer!
Todd W.

“Great coaching tool”

Overallthis platform is exactly what I was looking for. I didn't like other platforms out there as I didn't feel they were personalized enough. TT was a perfect match for my coaching business and allows me to coach athletes a lot more efficient

By Tilt Software on April 19, 2017
Thanks Todd. Great to have you as a customer from the very beginning! thanks!
clark e.
C fit
April 22, 2017

“cfit review”

OverallEasy to use, always great online support and basic enough systems to monitor my athletes regularly
Prosonline support
Conslack of graphs or progress of an athletes training volume or data analysis
Recommendations to other buyersuse of ap on phone to be a lack bit more filled with monthly graphs or data to access

By Tilt Software on October 5, 2017
Thanks Clark for the feedback. Charts and graphs are on their way! thanks.
April 22, 2017