Konfeo Ratings

Overall

About Konfeo

Konfeo is an online event registration software which enables you to quickly create an event, customize registration form and sell tickets or seats. Whether you are organizing a major conference, congress, training course or workshop, Konfeo is the perfect solution. Over 3,000 event organizers and over 300,000 participants have trusted us so far. Konfeo is a highly intuitive, advanced application for efficient management of any type of event. Learn more about Konfeo

Damian G.
Training Director
December 6, 2017

“Considering the quality of the system and the service, I can recommend Konfeo with full conviction”

ProsWe decided to use Konfeo system to improve the process of registration and sale. We highly evaluate the functionality of the system - both from the attendee's point of view and from the side of event management. We decided not to build our own system and fully rely on Konfeo, because programmers and system architects are open to our suggestions, realistically evaluate their usefulness and the possibility of introducing them.
December 6, 2017
Bartosz S.
March 22, 2018

“Konfeo - really reliable tool, works without any problems”

ProsWhat I like the most is that everything just works. There are no mistakes, no problems. Registration process offered by Konfeo allows me to save a lot of hours of work. Also, contact with Konfeo team is great. I appreciate the willingness to provide support even in non-standard situations.
ConsIt would be useful to expand the edition options on the registration page and add possibility of sending scheduled messages. I would find several other more solutions useful, however it's nice to see that Konfeo is constantly growing system.
March 22, 2018
Stefanie B.
March 28, 2018

“Konfeo is a constantly evolving system. It offers great features”

ProsIn general, the system works very well. We are satisfied with its functionality. The great advantage is that new functions appear often.
ConsAs far it is not possible to add new events with default settings. I hope this feature will appear soon.
March 28, 2018
Dariusz G.
Event Organizer
December 13, 2017

“You can focus on the substantive aspect of the event and leave the registration to the experts”

ProsFirst of all, Konfeo is a helping hand for me, extended when other conference systems have failed and could no longer be used. Secondly, it is the baggage of new experiences and a look at my conference from a completely different perspective. Thirdly, the pleasure of working with people who know that an immediate support is a key to success and only this will actually keep the client for longer.
ConsAlthough Konfeo doesn't have all the features I need, the team is working hard to meet my expectations.
December 13, 2017
Dejan A.
PM Team Leader
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed

“Gets the job done.”

OverallMost of all I do not have to worry every time I am preparing a training for my customers. Especially if most of the settings are the same as previous ones. Also, as I have already mentioned, it is the only tool (at least from the ones I know) that is not taking my customers money. And it is really cheap for all the functionality it provides and I do not even use all the available features yet.
ProsKonfeo is just as easy to use as it gets. I've used it several times to set up medium size trainings and it was always plain and simple. Definitely one of the main things I value the most is the fact Konfeo is not "messing" with my client's payments like all other online apps I have used in the past. I get all the payments directly to my account and deal with Konfeo later. Also, the price is most probably the best bang for the buck there is at the moment.
Olga W.
Sales Specialist
May 10, 2018

“Konfeo is extremely easy to use”

ProsEase of use, clear and transparent administration panel, a number of options to handle the event such as payment reminders or mailing automation
ConsI'd like to have more extensive group registration capabilities by enabling custom fields for all participants in the group. - additional options for them in a given event, such as choosing a workshop for each person, participation in dinner, departure, etc.
May 10, 2018
Ewa K.
Head, International Relations Office
December 8, 2017

“System is very easy to use and support is very fast”

OverallSaving time and money
ProsKonfeo is an extremely convenient and modern system for registration, communication and handling of all types of events. We used it to organize the 31st Congress of the Polish Anatomical Society and other events. The staff is very helpful and provides information or hints and introduce suggested changes as soon as possible. Konfeo system is worth recommending!
Fabiana P.
Graphic Designer
11-50 employees
July 9, 2018

“Amazing Soft”

OverallThe facility that guarantees you from start to finish, allows you to organize an event and make many customers happy, Konfeo takes care of most of the work while you have a contact with the participants.
ProsNow we can freely organize events for our clients with Konfeo, a software designed to organize events without the need to invest all your time.
ConsYou need more features, such as adding programs, and sending reminders to attendees after buying tickets. The sooner the software has more features I will feel happy using it.
July 9, 2018
Anna J.
Chairman of the Board
Civic & Social Organization, 51-200 employees
January 30, 2018

“Konfeo is certainly worth recommending!”

ProsWorking with Konfeo guarantees efficient recruitment and contact with conference participants. The system is easy to use and at the same time has all the necessary options.
January 30, 2018
Ahmed H.
General Co-Chair & Treasurer
Research, 11-50 employees
October 5, 2018

“Definitely gonna use it again!”

ProsOther than the fact that Konfeo has awesome customer support, the provided features are very helpful and easy to use in handling events registration fees!
ConsWell, mainly two points if improved, Konfeo would be perfect: 1. More flexibility in the registration fields and registration form in general, to fit the needs and constraints of the different events 2. Adding more options for making payments other than Paypal
October 5, 2018
Tomasz L.
March 19, 2018

“The fastest software I've ever used!”

ProsMostly, I like ease of use and speed of the software. Pages load so quickly, that sometimes I don't even notice that I see new screen. This is completely different experience.
ConsRegistration page could be nicer, however I use integration to place form on my website, so it doesn't really matter
March 19, 2018
Pawel P.
Project leader
December 4, 2017

“User-friendly and efficient tool for registering event attendees”

ProsWe used Konfeo system to handle the registration process for ITechDay 2017 conference. The system enabled us to easily register attendees in the conditions of high internet traffic, which was crucial for us. The application is a user-friendly and efficient tool for registering event attendees. I recommend it to every event organizer.
December 4, 2017
Justine G.
Management Consulting, Self-employed
November 30, 2017

“Intuitive system, has everything I need. Great support!”

OverallKonfeo saves my time. I can focus on the most important things for my business and leave the rest to the system.
ProsKonfeo system proved to be the solution most suited to our needs. I use to organize training courses. I love the simplicity and performance. Support responds very quickly and professionally and is open to clients individual needs. 10/10!
ConsRegistration page could be better, I mean better looking. Right now it is very simple and neat, and gets the job done, but... could be more "catchy"
November 30, 2017
Jola B.
Marketing Specialist
March 27, 2018

“Perfect solution for both: beginners and advanced users”

ProsKonfeo is very simple and comfortable system to use. I don't have any problems with it, although I am just starting an adventure with this type of software.
ConsThe only thing I would expect is the possibility of posting graphics in emails. Everything else works as it should.
March 27, 2018
Justyna W.
March 26, 2018

“Konfeo is very good and simple tool. As for me the perfect solution”

ProsKonfeo is the registration system recommended to me by my friends. Honestly, I was absolutely delighted the first time I organized a conference. The system turned out to be very simple to use.
ConsI haven't noticed any flaws, the system works as it should. It is easy to learn it. It is perfect for my needs.
March 26, 2018