ZapERP Accounting Ratings

Overall

About ZapERP Accounting

ZapAccounting is simple to use invoicing & expense management for small businesses. ZapERP Integrates with Accounting Softwares like QuickBooks and XERO to take care of your accounting needs. In ZapERP you can record your expenses, Sales orders, multi-currency invoices & quotes. Learn more about ZapERP Accounting

Cynthia C.
July 31, 2019

“Unfortunately it doesn't actually work”

OverallGreat theory, never did get it working.
ProsThe interface is beautiful but not always intuitive. However it's easy to learn.
ConsThe problem is, with Woocommerce it just doesn't work. Despite the fact webhooks are working async with another shipping platform, ZapErp simply bottlenecks throwing a bunch of pending webhooks (over 26000 of them) and could not get it to run. The logs show nothing on my end which means despite their assertion it's a plug in conflict, it's not. Bottom line is their integration has major bugs and I was very patient. We started trying to work out bugs on June 19, and by July 31 I had finally had enough. If you have a Woocommerce store with a lot of products don't bother until they either a) get a developer that understands how to properly execute their API under PayLoad or 2) They figure out how to prevent their webhooks from failing.
July 31, 2019
Joan D.
Tech Lead
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 11-50 employees
May 15, 2017

“Amazing support, helpful team - straightforward accounting”

ProsWe are into e-commerce space. I started using it due to its open API & stripe billing integration. We connected our stripe account to Pi.TEAM. Web-hook connectivity help us to generate tons of invoices. We haven't designed our own billing at all. Then obviously they are adding new features almost every week. Last but not the least - no special accounting training needed. System is pre-configured. Just start invoicing to the customer.
ConsNeed some additional reporting features. Export / import options are very less. We need mobile or tablet app. At the moment, website works but it is not sufficient.
May 15, 2017
Internet, 11-50 employees
October 19, 2018

“Review for NetKing Solutions ISP”

OverallWe have an ISP business here in Belize that has been manual entry of inventory for over 18 years. To change us over I tried a lot of online and desktop installed applications. Zap Inventory is the only software I actually went and did our whole inventory with. we need to purchase it and have it customized to suit our needs. (I was interrupted by a phone call in this survey)
ProsThe software was very easy to use and set up. My staff who have little experience with inventory management was able to figure out the system without too much difficulty.
ConsI couldn't customize it myself, and that I need to have it customized to our needs. (Not a deal breaker, will still be considering buying leases to this software)
October 19, 2018
Raul F.
Marketing Manager
May 20, 2019

“Finally able to know stock variations and add them into the financial results ”

ProsI have been running an small ecommerce store in for several years. And I had the issue that at the end of each month, I did not the money that I was doing. I mean, I know the total amount of sales, even the expenses or the period (for each 3 months of accounting reports) but I did not know the value of the items sold, and the stock variations. Also I could not clearly say what items sell better in percentage to discover new lines of products with high demand. ZapERP is able to solve those issues, and give a figure at the end of each month to know the profitability or not of the business thanks to integrations with the store (Magento 2) and feel secure about future planning.
ConsI liked very much the attentive service that the business offers. Just next week after my sign up, the CEO call me via video call to check that everything was working well, and take note of suggestions on improvements. Even when it is a relatively new product, the company is well back up and working very professionally.
May 20, 2019
Pranab A.
Web developer
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

“very good”

OverallI am very happy to use this softwar,
ProsEasy, & user-friendly , ui also good,Interface are too good,
ConsVery fast,& too user friendl, no bug,no over load time
Nitesh G.
Co Founder
Business Supplies and Equipment, 11-50 employees
December 19, 2018

“ZAPERP Review”

OverallI am using this for my clothing business for managing inventory , I am pretty much sure that I will defiantly go with zap erp so that inventory management will not be headache for my business.
ProsI like simple functionality to manage inventory, it is easy to use & give exact result as per our requirement.
ConsTheir are some field which I think it is not necessary. Also they need to improve on more simple dashboard which can we used my anybody.
December 19, 2018
Deepak n.
May 5, 2017

“ I always hated accounting but Pi.TEAM is extremely easy. Highly recommended”

ProsOn boarding was straightforward. No complexities. Simple, bold and clear user interface. It covers almost all our requirements and new features are getting added almost weekly.
ConsStill few features are missing e.g. I would like to be able to import my own invoice templates. POS screen is missing. Inventory dashboard needs few changes to make it more specific to mech businesses.

By AvanSaber on May 6, 2017
Thank you for your kind words. We are working on these additional features and dashboard upgrades in general. We are also launching our mobile app by end of this month. We will keep you updated.
May 5, 2017
Pich S.
Mrs
March 26, 2018

“Easy to use ”

ProsReally fantastic for this software, never meet it, This is help me in our business , that cool , great software.
March 26, 2018
Ruvimbo M.
Software Developer
Retail, 51-200 employees

“ZapInventory review”

OverallZap has helped me a lot in reducing stock theft within our organisation as we could not previously properly track incoming and outgoing items. We used to operate manually allowing for people to manipulate numbers and figures.
ProsI like that zap Inventory allows me to manage my stock items and also tracks the automatically so I am able to account for all my stock movements. I also am able to manage my sales and finances all using one system.
ConsThere's nothing that I dislike about Zap Inventroy in particular. However I would recommend adding more functionality to the system like HR management.

By AvanSaber on December 19, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We will definitely add HR features in our roadmap.
Rahuul M.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
January 15, 2019

“Value for money ”

OverallCost savings, efficient and value for money
ProsEasy to use, simple UI and very simple for a non- IT user to use as well.
ConsCan't find flaws with been easy and effective to use
January 15, 2019
Benito M.
Translator - Teacher
Translation and Localization, Self-employed
December 29, 2018

“Preparing Quotes has never been that easy!”

ProsEasy-to-use. Ideal for small businesses like mine. It helps me be organized and updated when it comes to accounting records. The tours are excellent to get familiar with the features of the software.
ConsBeing cloud-based may be inappropriate for areas with bad internet. Apart from this, no complaints at all.
December 29, 2018
Cammy A.
July 18, 2017

“Great Accounting App”

ProsThey are currently in beta, so it's at an early stage at the moment, but here's a small list of its pros: Very helpful team. Stripe billing, Paypal [they had to take this down at the moment] Invoice looks very clean. Simple and clean dashboard interface. Zapier integration though they had to take this down at the moment to fix some bugs.
ConsPi.team is still on its early stages, and there are plenty of room to grow. I'm hoping for the best.
July 18, 2017
Karthee Vidya C.
Founder & First Volunteer
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
May 9, 2017

“Excellent. It's USP is its simplicity. Very less learning curve required.”

OverallIt saves a lot of time and very useful for any accounting departments.
ProsI love the below: 1) AUTOMATIC PAYROLLS 2) CONNECT with BANK and sync automatically 3) SIMPLE ACCOUNTING - Sufficient ready-made reports available
ConsMore features can be added so that Pi.Team becomes the one stop solution for all accounting departments.
May 9, 2017
Chandra K.
Proprietor
January 21, 2019

“Zaperp a great solution for inventory needs”

ProsI liked the UI was very easy for me to adapt and use the software as a new user.
ConsI wish the software was available earlier so that I could have saved money by now!
January 21, 2019
Tushar S.
Founder & CEO
June 3, 2017

“Loved It. Very Easy to Use.”

OverallEasy invoice creation! In my use, so far, I haven't encountered any issues with the software or invoice creation. Looking forward to continued usage!
ProsInvoice creation is a very intuitive process in this software. I did not have to struggle to create an invoice.

By AvanSaber on August 20, 2018