QuickSilk Ratings

Overall

About QuickSilk

QuickSilk is a Software as a Service (SaaS) Content Management System (CMS), that provides easy-to-use drag and drop tools, with affordable and predictable costs, on a highly secure platform that is independently tested and validated. Each QuickSilk subscription includes secure hosting, proactive monitoring, software updates and unlimited support. Learn more about QuickSilk

Rebecca A.
Coordinator of programs and digital media
January 12, 2018

“Quicksilk allowed us to create a new digital presence that is more beneficial to our community.”

ProsWe chose Quicksilk for the freedom the software gave us and it has not disappointed. We can add, modify and change pages and layouts on our own without having to put requests in. The drag and drop modules make it really easy to use. Their blog features allowed us to move our digital communications into the 21st century giving us the ability to regularly develop new content to share with the community. Their helpdesk team is always available to answer any questions and resolve any issues in a timely and professional manner. We chose to upload our own content and build our own pages once the templates and framework were developed by Quicksilk and if we were confused or needed help they were ready and willing to step in and take care of it for us.
ConsWe have experienced a few technical glitches from back end updates but the helpdesk team always addresses and resolves these errors fast and efficiently.
January 12, 2018
Dave G.
Associate/Counsellor
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
December 18, 2017

“Easy to use, clean interface, great "drag and drop" style features”

ProsThe customer support is excellent. Friendly, fast response times, eager to work with clients to customize modules to meet the client needs. The ease of use and versatile functionality of the tools at your disposal are definitely a plus. The drag and drop style of the modules make creating new content on your websites easy and creative. Easy enough for a novice user but also allows for the more experienced user to get creative and explore different areas.
Anne W.
Operations Manager
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
July 11, 2019

“QuickSilk has made managing our website super easy and actually fun!”

ProsWe sort of stumbled our way into using QuickSilk when a partner we used to help us manage the website in the past moved on to focus on another part of his business. What a happy coincidence. QuickSilk is a super user-friendly CMS system that has made the updating of our website easy to do. The software is self-intuitive and when we did get stuck without knowing how to do something their support staff was excellent - with very fast turnaround times and easy to follow instruction so we knew what to do the next time.
ConsNot much in the way of cons as QuickSilk has satisfied all our needs very well. I would love it if they offered more in terms of e-commerce but I've heard this is in the works and when it's available we will be ready to test it out with enthusiasm. Every now and then there are slight technical glitches but they are resolved quickly by the support team so this has never gotten in the way of doing business.
July 11, 2019
Christina M.
January 5, 2018

“The QuickSilk system is intuitive and customer service is prompt. ”

OverallEase of use.
ProsEasy to use, able to design a whole website from scratch with no coding no-how. The site looks great and is very easy to update. I am familiar with several web editing tools and this one is one of my favorites to use.
ConsI wish it had more e-commerce options, if it did I would use it for all my clients!I know they are working on this so stay tuned, because if it is as easy to use as the rest of the system it will be excellent.
January 5, 2018
Kelly S.
Reiki Master / Registered Nurse
December 19, 2017

“My experience with QuickSilk is nothing short of excellent!”

OverallEasy to use and update on my own time. I don't have to call someone else to get them to add to my website. I have complete independence with the template I've chosen to use for my business website.
ProsI love the user friendly platform and the helpful, easy to understand, and quick customer support. I love how easy it is to update my business website with events, videos, and payment options.
December 19, 2017
Daniks S.
Naturopathic Doctor
January 17, 2018

“Excellent customer service and value for your money”

ProsThe software is user friendly and I always get great reviews about how my website is easy to navigate on a computer and a smartphone
ConsThe limitations are really because I'm still learning how to use certain features, which for me is simply about finding the time to learn them.

By QuickSilk on January 19, 2018
Thanks for your review, Danika! Don't hesitate to contact one of our Customer Success Coaches if you require any assistance. Ongoing support, platform updates and online training are all included, at no extra cost, in your subscription.
January 17, 2018
Kent B.
Managing Director
Management Consulting, 201-500 employees
December 18, 2017

“Excellent tool and support for any questions & training is fantastic.”

Overallease of implementation, reasonable cost and great support
ProsEase of use and flexibility. Our whole team needs to update our webpage so it needs to be easy and quick and it is. We have all had no issues coming up to speed on using it
Consno real shortfalls as of yet. We did request that there be the ability to review and preview your changes before it goes into production and they have addressed it and making modifications ASAP. Very proactive on user suggestions
Peter W.
Senior Director, Expenditure and Revenue Analysis
Political Organization, 1001-5000 employees
January 11, 2018

“ Fabulous. I'm new at managing websites, but this software makes it easy and fun.”

ProsEase of use, intuitive interface, drag and drop frame, ability to very, very quickly upload lots of information correctly. The support provided by Quicksilk is unparalleled- so much better than support I've received on any product (not just software).
ConsOccasion glitches in earlier versions, which get quickly fixed. Earlier features lacked some functionality (e.g. event registration), being addressed in more current versions.
January 11, 2018
Lindsay C.
Sales
May 9, 2018

“Really excited about the opportunities that Quicksilk brings to allow me to control website”

ProsToo often we get a website built that we can't easily contribute to and have to wait for edits on. Not so with Quicksilk. We are in the midst of implementing this solution and we are so excited about it!
ConsSo far I haven't enough experience with it to really know what I wouldn't like. Overall it's pretty slick..seems to be very secure. Really it's Wix meets custom coding. love it
May 9, 2018
Dorota G.
Esthetician, Business Owner
January 4, 2018

“Quick to build, great support ”

ProsI built my business website on QuickSilk. Building the site was quick and it was very easy to make any changes I need to to the layout or text. Their support team is wonderful and all of my requests were answered promptly. I have received a lot of positive feedback from my clients on the site!
ConsThere are some features I am hoping QuickSilk will release in the future, like the ability to sell e-gift cards. I would love to have an all-in-one solution, and am hoping to use their e-commerce soon to sell my products online.
January 4, 2018