Loopy Loyalty Ratings

Overall

About Loopy Loyalty

Loopy Loyalty is the world's leading web application to create and manage digital stamp cards for Apple Wallet and Google Pay. Design your cards online, send push messages to customers, capture transaction history, and view customer insights. No tech knowledge needed, no need to touch your POS, and no app development required. Learn more about Loopy Loyalty

Retail, 1-10 employees
July 19, 2019

“Creative alternative to traditional stamp and reward cards”

OverallOverall, a fun and creative way to offer customer incentives and encourage repeat purchases. Makes reward program slightly less boring.
ProsI like the fun layout and design of the digital stamp cards and how it easily integrates into mobile wallets. I also like how you can remotely add stamps to a customers digital card directly from the web and the targeted location-based push notifications that allows us to target nearby customers and entice them to stop by. This encourages impulse visits/purchases with pop-up deals.
ConsThe customers reward accounts are not linked to any POS which can be a good and bad thing. This means you can send reward credit directly from the web to their account without any transaction taking place. However, it also means you first need their account information to add reward after purchase. Then you need to actually apply the reward to their account. If they allowed reward accounts to be linked to a specific credit or debit card, this would allow rewards to be automatically applied when they buy and makes it a seamless process. This also removes 2 steps from the whole process which saves employees time and reduce wait times for customers). This method is used by other reward service companies such as 'Thanx' reward app. I believe Loopy Loyalty can benefit from it as well.
July 19, 2019
Stephanie F.
June 20, 2018

“Exactly what I needed”

OverallI think it's definitely boosted my sales. It's also increased customer retention. In my business, customer loyalty requires work. This tool has definitely helped with that.
ProsI was looking for a loyalty card program that was easy to use and didn't cost an arm and a leg. This fit the bill PERFECTLY. It's very easy to use (on both the owner and customer side), and it's quite reasonably priced, in my opinion. Their customer service people are readily available, if you need them, and they're super helpful. All in all, this is a good service for anyone looking for a simple, easy-to-use loyalty program.
ConsYou have to check to be sure it's asking for all the customer data. As an example, I didn't notice it was only asking for customer first names. So my first 25 customers have only their first names inputted. That makes it a little awkward when you're trying to figure out which Amy's card you're about to punch. Couple this with the fact you can't add to their data once entered (or at least I haven't figured out how yet), and it could potentially be a real mess. But that can be solved with a little more attention paid by the card owner. I don't know if it's a failure on Loopy's part so much as just a "Buyer, pay attention" kind of thing.
June 20, 2018
Christos K.
General Manager

“Great product!”

ProsThe online platform is very easy to use and the stamper app works great and very easy to use. Customer support is great, very helpful and responds really fast to questions.
ConsPer month for the "Growth" plan is too expensive. It would be great to have the "Growth" plan for half that price.

By Loopy Loyalty on October 25, 2017
Thanks for your review Christos! We're glad that Loopy Loyalty and the stamper app is very easy to use.
Stephen M.
World snooker coach
August 24, 2017

“Loopy Loyalty is the penultimate personal user experience - and more! ”

ProsWhen searching for ways to interact with my customers on a one-to-one or group basis, I am yet to come across a platform so easy and direct as Loopy Loyalty! The simple fact of sending a personalised message to a user couldn't be easier and the results couldn't be more rewarding for both my company or the customer receiving their latest reward/stamp. I also loved how I could personalise the stamps to make their fit my company brand and give it that extra luxurious touch!
ConsThere is very little I don't like about the product as it's efficientcy and power is everything I asked for. The only thing I have suggested to support is for the personalised name tag to be viewable on the pass and they replied immediately with a suggestion it maybe included in the near future! Thanks!

By Loopy Loyalty on August 24, 2017
Thanks for the review Steve!
August 24, 2017
Jami W.
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed
March 26, 2018

“Amazing experience so far! My customers love it too!”

OverallI can track every item my customers buy and it is also a snapshot into my business and what I really love is how I can see just how many free pieces were given out because when it comes to tax time I have an accounting of it!
ProsMy favorite part is the tracking and seeing my numbers everyday and especially how many free pieces we've given away! That's powerful!
ConsI don't like that the customer can't see exactly how many pieces they've bought to date. I have people who have purchased over 300 pieces but it always looks like they are on their first punch card and when you hit the I for info it only show number of rewards. Would be really nice to see actual number of stamps to date...I also don't care for waiting hours on end when you really need technical help - would be so wonderful to get a live person the very moment you need one...
Cat K.
March 20, 2018

“Easy to use and our customers appreciate the system”

OverallCustomers consume 10-20% more from the previous.
ProsCustomers do not need to take out a traditional card to have the stamp. They feel our company is willing to use updated technology. Our company image get a good impact with this system.
ConsThe system was updated to this new version so rush and no backing up the data ... We need the customer to start a new log-in and all the old stamps were gone...we have to add the stamps for every customers... just don't want it happened again... I thought, any updates, should not make the data start from zero...
kimberly s.
October 23, 2017

“customer use is difficult and cumbersome and requires lots of explanation ”

Overallmore frustrations than benefits thus far. Suggested improvements on customer side would make this an awesome app.
ProsI like all the features available to a business owner. It is a very valuable tool to separate yourself from the crowd.
ConsThe app needs pop ups instructing customers through sign up or a banner "To Finalize enrollments, click add button to finalize enrollment and add to your wallet". I should not have to send a video or instructional card which I am currently having to do to new customers. The link alone left most confused and only enrolled, not installed. Additionally, on iPhones you can not see the entire message when the phone is locked. If I click on the message the card opens up and you do not see the message on the card. The only way the customer can see the message is to click on the bottom left corner on the "I". This is not discoverable by most customers without instructions.......WAY to much effort on customer side. .....

By Loopy Loyalty on October 25, 2017
Thanks for the feedback Kimberly. Glad to hear you like all of the features Loopy Loyalty can provide you as a business owner. And thanks for letting us know your thoughts about Apple Wallet passes. While there might be a bit of an education aspect to get customer to install your card, we hope that it will continue to get easier with Apple Pay being even more widely adopted (and mobile wallet content being used even more). We'll also share your feedback directly with Apple and will continue to keep you posted on any future changes with Apple Wallet.
Kari U.
Retail, 1-10 employees
January 23, 2019

“I love that it is a card in apple pay”

OverallIt's a little hard to get customer service. They do have some pretty good tutorials.
ProsIt was incredibly easy to set up for the business
ConsIt was confusing how to get it to the customer. But, i wasn't familiar with apple pay at all. Once i tried it, it was really easy!
kim t.
graphic design
Graphic Design, 1-10 employees
May 1, 2018

“very easy to set up, benefits to the business owner and easy to uses”

Overallconvenience, great experiences to business owners and to users.
ProsWhat I like most about Loopy is that it allow business to connect with customers without app development required. We can notify customers of a specific promotion with text messages.
ConsWhat I dislike about Loopy is that the setup process does take time to be complete. It is great that we can customize our stamp page but there is some restrictions and difficulty while doing it.
May 1, 2018
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
November 19, 2018

“Solid platform, easily adopted”

OverallNOC had 6 coffee shops across HK and wanted to gain better insights from the loyalty card program we were running. Within a couple of months we have a clearer picture on how many new vs regular customers we have, how often the later are coming and who our super users are.
Pros- Intuitive to use - Clear reporting dashboard - Easy for customers to download and use - Wallet integration is a winner
Cons- Not that much flexibility to customise without developer work
November 19, 2018
Scott C.
March 27, 2018

“Great experience it's easy”

ProsIt's easy to use and draws more customers in The shop they love the fact that they can earn rewards as they spend their hard earned money they get credit back for shopping with us it's user-friendly and fast to access
ConsThe shop they love the fact that they can earn rewards as they spend their hard earned money they get credit back for shopping with us it's user-friendly and fast to access
Billy T.
October 6, 2017

“Best loyalty platform for small businesses”

ProsOutstanding customer service. The team are very quick to respond to questions and go the extra mile to make the platform easy for us to integrate in our business
ConsHaving the option to send notifications at a time in the future would be a welcome addition, as this will aid us in sending more promotions to our customers

By Loopy Loyalty on October 25, 2017
Thanks for the feedback Billy! Very happy to hear that Loopy Loyalty is helping your business.
October 6, 2017
Toy L.
Manager/Business owner
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

“Lots of bugs”

OverallBugs needs to be fixed especially when you're changing the core settings i.e. removal of mobile number etc. New mobile numbers here in PH aren't being accepted by your system. I won't upgrade my subs and won't use this to my other businesses until this is fixed.
ProsIt allows a business to have platform software for membership
ConsWhen you change the core settings you would lose most of customer details on the UI, worst you cannot revert the settings back to its original UI.
Rebecca S.
Budtender
Retail, 11-50 employees

“Good not great”

OverallThe customers that used it really liked it. It helped us create customer loyalty and encouraged customers to come back to our store.
ProsCustomers could see at all times where they were. It was nice that they could see how much more they needed to spend to get a reward.
ConsCustomers had to remember to ask us to add their points. Downloading and getting customers set up on loopy loyalty was difficult. android users shouldn't have to download a separate app to use loopy loyalty.
March 24, 2018

“Love the futuristic concept. Only downside is older customers tend to not know how to work it. ”

ProsI love that it's a such a cool concept. People are really impressed when I check them out and add stamps. Plus I can sit down and remotely add stamps to lucky random customers through out the day.
ConsI wish there were a back office option within the app. That way I could either stamp someone or look up there card and have my dashboard etc. on the app.
March 24, 2018
Clarissa K.
manager
Retail, 11-50 employees
March 20, 2018

“Loopy Loyalty is awesome!”

OverallOur company is able to issue stamps/rewards and send push notifications to customers.
ProsIt is easy for customers and also fun. The setup is super simple, and people like that they don't have to add an app to their phone.
ConsThere is no helpline number to call. Although there are minimal problems, it would be convienient to have a number to call in case of emergency. :)
Jason B.
Co-Owner
March 26, 2018

“Loopy Loyalty is easy to use for me and my customers! ”

ProsI love that it looks very professional and is something new for our customers to get excited about. It has been an exciting and inexpensive way for us to increase sales.
ConsWhile I love the product, I wish there was an app that I could use to do all of back end stuff from my phone. But it's worth it to have to get my laptop out.
Luis P.
March 23, 2018

“Loopy Loyalty is a fantastic and cost effective digital version of the traditional stamp cards.”

ProsThe geo beacon for location targeting is a great feature for reminding customers who are near your business.
ConsMulti language support, the app should be available in Spanish, imagine how many business would use it in Latin America. Probably a few other languages such as Portuguese and French.
Kim D.
Co-owner
March 21, 2018

“Great tool, easy to use and our customers are enthusiastic about the digital stamp card.”

ProsEasy to design cards and get them with your customers. It's even possible to design the card in your own native language.
ConsThe sign up landing page is partially setup in English while the card itself can be fully designed in your own native language.
Faye Y.

“Easy, simple, convenient”

OverallWe like the notification function of this software that when customers have got the rewards from us. Also, the statistics help us to keep an eye on how our reward working on our customers, which also offers some insights into our marketing plan and some promotions. It's good to have another function to directly message our customers for further contact.
Pros1. The function is good. 2. It's easy for everyone to learn and use. 3. Good for our loyalty program, replacing the traditional stamp card.
Cons1. Cannot upload the pic for the background 2. Should offer more different templates/examples with the good matching of background color and text color
Jami L.
March 21, 2018

“Takes My Business to the Next Level”

ProsThe software is easy-to-use and has a lot of features that help me manage my rewards program easily without a lot of hassle.
ConsI have no complaints about this software as of yet. It was highly recommended to me and I'm glad to have it!
Cindy F.
October 21, 2017

“So far so good”

OverallKeeps my customers happy and coming back
ProsAwesome there is just a huge time difference that has been a bit of a struggle it is easy to the software is easy to use the set up is a little hard but I u derstand it is necessary to get the customer set up
Cons I guess if I could always stay logged in on my phone that would be helpful! Unless I were to shut my phone completely off also customers unsure of what the wallet is

By Loopy Loyalty on October 25, 2017
Thanks so much for the feedback Cindy! Happy to hear that Loopy Loyalty can help with keeping your customers happy and going back to your store.
October 21, 2017
Shawn P.
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
October 3, 2017

“It was very easy to understand the setup process so that I was able to set this up in a few minutes!”

OverallStill testing it out on our customers Everything is great so far - really appreciated all the thoughtful and proactive customer support so far!
ProsThe setup pages were clear, easy to follow and understand. It was great to have a free trial offered so you could test out the Loyalty card for a while. There are well thought out, easy instructions for customers and as well as staff members.

By Loopy Loyalty on October 25, 2017
Thanks so much for the feedback Shawn. Great to hear that setting up your loyalty program was easy!
October 3, 2017
Rosalie S.
Cosmetics, Self-employed
March 26, 2018

“Loopy Loyalty has been a great change for hiw we reward oir loyal clients & created a "cool" factor.”

OverallDistributing easy loyalty rewards that clients can track on their own.
ProsI love how easy it is for clients to sign up and keep track of their own rewards. Another GREAT feature is how all of our info and social media is linked up to the card. Works as a great digital business card.
ConsThe only thing would be is that I can not access the dashboard on my phone through the actual app and only through the computer.
Ashley S.
Retailer

“Easy To Use!”

ProsI can keep track of loyalty cards in one place! It also gives me the ability to push messages out to my customers.
ConsI wish I could schedule messages to be pushed out. Some messages are time sensitive and I would like to schedule them to be sent at the perfect time!

By Loopy Loyalty on October 25, 2017
Thanks for the review Ashley! Great to hear that Loopy Loyalty is easy to use. Scheduling push messages is something that we'll definitely look at adding to our product roadmap!
Jennifer R.
Independent Consultant
October 19, 2017

“I really love Loopy Loyalty. It's very easy to set up and use to help keep track of my VIPs”

OverallCustomer loyalty program
ProsEasy to use and set up. I love being able to customize the cards for my business. Great way to stay in contact with customers.
ConsI wish there was an easy way to print the barcode to bring with more to home parties. I like to be able to sign people up at the party.

By Loopy Loyalty on October 23, 2017
Thank you for your review Jennifer. We are delighted to hear Loopy Loyalty is helping you keep track of your VIPs. And keeping you in contact with your customers. And thanks for your feedback. One way that other Loopy Loyalty users are quickly signing up people to their Loyalty program is by using printed business cards. You can find more information here: http://docs.loopyloyalty.com/promoting-your-digital-stamp-cards/promote-your-loyalty-program-using-business-cards The link includes a template, and we are happy to help with design and printing as required.
Melanie P.
May 3, 2018

“Horrible”

OverallA waste of money
ConsCustomers get no sign up confirmation via email. They have no clue how to redeem rewards for it says nothing like YOU HAVE A REWARD, REDEEM NOW or anything like that. I have wasted money all these months paying you guys. Useless program.Most unfriendly app ever! Customers have no clue how to redeem rewards nor do i.

By Loopy Loyalty on May 9, 2018
Hi Melanie, we're sorry that your experience hasn't been positive. When a customer has earned a reward after collecting the required stamps, the reward will be displayed on the back of the pass and a lock screen notification is send when the reward is earned. To redeem the reward, you can scan the card using the stamper app (in the same way as you add stamps) and any rewards will be listed and can be redeemed from the stamper app.
May 3, 2018
Tiffany M.
March 20, 2018

“Loopy Loyalty works great! ”

ProsI love that it is a DIGITAL rewards program for my clients to keep tabs on there rewards right in the palm of their hand.
ConsI was hoping for the price to be a little less for the package I wanted (Ultimate Package) or maybe even be able to customize your package so that you can pick and choose which features you want to pay for and use.
Joelle N.
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed
October 28, 2017

“I love the push alerts that are sent with each update to the customers card! ”

OverallLoyal customers
ProsI love the push alerts and the fact that you don't need to download anything additional (on the customers end) it goes right into their wallet app!
ConsNot having the full functionality in the app. You need to do most things from a computer. The app only allows scanning cards.
October 28, 2017
Liz O.
Jamberry independent consultant
October 19, 2017

“Love it! I have my jamberry loyalty program and it has been working out great!”

OverallZip codes starting with zero do. It translate correctly. With the app would allow me to punch cards on the go.
ProsWebsite is easy to use. Customizable cards. Love that customers can add their cards to their smart phones.

By Loopy Loyalty on October 25, 2017
Thanks so much for the review Liz! We're thrilled to hear Loopy Loyalty has been working out great for your Jamberry loyalty program.
March 23, 2018

“Easy to use for me and my customers.”

ProsSuper customizable even at the most basic level. I can give stamps from wherever from my cell phone and the feedback is immediate.
ConsNot all features are mobile friendly. I don't hop onto a full computer very often, so this is somewhat of an inconvenience.
Renee L.
March 20, 2018

“Easy to use and manage ”

ProsI like the ease of use as an administrator, customization, ease of use for my clients, and real time updates for clients.
ConsNothing that I can think of that I don't like about the software. It would be great if it was free but otherwise it's good.
Courtney Z.
Team Manager, Independent Consultant
October 25, 2017

“Love the idea and the software is easy to use, however I think it's overpriced for how I use it. ”

ProsEasy to use. Looks very professional. The push notifications are a very nice touch and help make the entire thing very visually appealing.
ConsPrice! I'd love to see a smaller tier offered. I don't feel I get my money's worth for what I use it for.
October 25, 2017
Cara L.
Marketing

“So far so good! ”

ProsWe like the ease of use, and the scan code makes it super user friendly for our customers and the price.
ConsThe name is a little cheesy but easy to remember! And using and configuring the beacons are confusing.
Diana M.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
January 29, 2018

January 29, 2018

“Great product”

Overallnone yet. In process of re-selling
ProsEase of use, ability to re-sell product to clients. Graphic design model works well. Beacon tech works well.
Conswish list: white label deal for re-sellers, integrate point system for dollars spent, tied to customer purchase value.
LAURA H.
Salon owner
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
March 28, 2018

“Easy to use”

ProsEasy access and don't have to remember a punch card. Love the electronic punch card that no one has to remember.
ConsSet up. Wasn't as easy as I'd hope it would be. Having a hard time getting people to elect to use this.
March 28, 2018