Girafi Ratings

Overall

About Girafi

An eCommerce growth tool to increase word of mouth sales, feedback, and subscribers at the same time. How does it work? Offer to your website visitors a promo code, free shipping or any other freebies in exchange for: recommending your product on social media, giving you feedback, subscribe to your newsletter, watching video. The best is that you can get one thing or all at once. Learn more about Girafi

Internet, 201-500 employees
November 27, 2018

“E-commerce made Easy.”

OverallGreat piece of software for managing social media interactions and helping convert clicks into actual business. The analytics and information is invaluable for helping grow a business. Cannot recommend enough.
ProsI liked the analytics, allowing me to look deeper into social media interactions. I've gained valuable insight which allows us to zero in on what is working and what isn't.
ConsSo far I haven't found anything that I dislike about this software.
November 27, 2018
Arcady C.
Research, 11-50 employees
April 14, 2017

“Kudos for helping me on the product launch.”

OverallThis guys and super helpful. I've got the startup and at the launch it was hard. Thanks to Girafi my first clients became more familiar with concept, they were appreciating my Girafi gift for them and I of course was knowing more and more what to improve, were to target better. My Campaign was with Share task (is the best !), video and next one survey. I cannot found anything better than this tool. Cheers!
ProsVariety of well targeted tasks - what you want is what you get
Cons(how the sales boosting software can be bad ? for sure not in that case)
Recommendations to other buyersPeople behind that are helpful and they will figure it out for you!

By Girafi on September 4, 2017
Thanks, Arcady, We are extremely happy that you like Girafi.
April 14, 2017
Jacek P.
Head of Marketing
Wholesale, 1-10 employees
April 7, 2017

“Beautiful tool and great support!”

OverallThe best thing I like about Girafi: - I can capture emails, feedback and ask for referrals at the same time - that social media referrals are verified - I can see who shared my website - Easy to customize - Analytics - Great Support (I really like those guys!)
ProsI really like social media shares. That each of them is verified by Girafi.
ConsThey don't have integration with my email provider so I had to export email addresses manually
Recommendations to other buyersReally recommend that prodcut for small and mid online stores
April 7, 2017
Kinga C.
Furniture, 1-10 employees
March 29, 2017

“Very smart solution with good price!”

OverallSuper simple integration even for non-techies. I really like that Girafi verify social media shares made by visitors. We noticed that from every 4th social media recommendation we got one new client.

By Girafi on March 30, 2017
Thanks a lot! Very happy that you like Girafi!
March 29, 2017
Matt D.
Head of Sales
Internet, 1-10 employees
April 12, 2017

“Great if you want to boost conversion rate from trial to paid accounts”

OverallFirst of all Girafi had great impact on our sign-ups. We display software widget on our blog and note that from every 4th social media recommendation we got one new client. The tool seems simple, but in fact is really powerful. It works for our SaaS company, but I would recommend also to all e-commerce businesses.
ProsWe easily increased the number of social media shares of LiveCall and newsletter subscriptions.
Recommendations to other buyersTry it especially if you run e-commerce or SaaS company.
April 12, 2017
April 23, 2017

“Must have tool for e-commerce.”

OverallGirafi makes our life so mush easier. For small reward our visitors promote our website in social media and give us such a great feedback.

By Girafi on September 4, 2017
Thanks Pawe¿! :) Nice to hear that.
April 23, 2017