eversign Ratings

Overall

About eversign

Eversign helps both small and large businesses make the digital leap while guiding them every step of the way. While a great deal of companies hesitate when it comes to managing and processing sensitive data such as contracts and business agreements in the cloud, eversign dedicates itself to building a highly secure and well monitored e-Signature platform. This product offers easy-to-use functionality while remaining affordable for all businesses. Learn more about eversign

Dan M.
Events Services, 1-10 employees
March 12, 2019

“Everything I want at a great price”

OverallI run my own speakers bureau and I need to have speakers and sponsors and myself sign an agreement for each booking. It needs to be fast and easy, and be readily available for all parties. Of course, this is essentially what all such tools accomplish, but I've discovered that some do it better than others. I have previously used DocuSign, and while I like the interface and features, the pricing model, while not that expensive, doesn't jive with my usage. Some months I will have 10 or more contracts to execute while other months I will only have a few. With DocuSign the I have to have a plan that allows for more than five documents each month, despite the fact that often I will not need that many. Eversign gives me the number of contracts I need at a better price, which means something to a small business owner like me trying to stretch every penny. Again though, this is a personal use case situation and your mileage may vary.
ProsIn my quest to find a more cost effective alternative to DocuSign (which I love, but which isn't the best value for my use case), I have finally found my winner in Eversign. Aesthetics are important to me. Of course, a tool has to do everything I need it to do, but I want it to be pleasing look at and use. While I may be cheating here by picking more than one thing I like best, I'm still going to do it. I like the overall experience! It's does what I need and it looks and feels good doing it. Moreover, that feeling transfers over to clients who may have never used a tool like this before in the form of intuitive styling and simple guidance.
ConsThere's not much I dislike so far (having used it for about 6 weeks). I did have a problem using a Microsoft Word document. My standard agreement is four pages and each page is formatted very deliberately. When I uploaded it to Eversign, it added a fifth page and moved things down a little bit. This mean that my canned instructions referring to pages on which to sign or initial would be off. To be fair, I could have reached out to support and I am sure they would have walked me through a solution (or accepted a big report), but in my case it was easier to simply export my Word doc as a PDF and upload that instead. Doing so caused no issues and everything worked perfectly. One other issue I've had is that when dragging various fields into the document (ie. signature, initial, date, etc.), often the field will disappear once I reach a certain point in the document as I drag it over with my mouse. Again, I should probably just ask support, but I've found that if I just drop it on the page while it's still there and pick it up again, I'm able to move it where it needs to be.
March 12, 2019
Luke A.
HR Manager
Furniture, 501-1000 employees
September 3, 2019

“Good E-Signature Platform At An Affordable Price”

OverallI am solving a problem with employee onboarding. Because of the amount of states that my company covers, having a system to standardize rather than printing out and killing so much paper as well as making sure that the documents come back clean and on-time is crucial to my company's success. Through working with eversign, we were able to realize that using an online option to do the onboarding will become a realization rather than an idea and will help greatly improve our employee onboarding program.
ProsThe interface is nice and smooth. It is easy to understand and pickup. I really like the use of the hidden tags to streamline your documents so that you can upload and the boxes are there for you. In my profession, I manage many employees across multiple states. Each state has different requirements and forms to fill out. Therefore having the ability to create boxes directly on my form and then having the system create it for me is great. This saves me a lot of time in having to redo the boxes and forms when I upload it as a template or for use. For 90 per cent of the things that I do, eversign works for my company.
ConsI wished they had a hidden tag for other functions such as attachments and bulk signing. Currently I have to add attachment boxes in when I upload. Its not a deal killer but hopefully in future upgrades this is something that can be done. Other than that I'm happy with Eversign.
September 3, 2019
Dana H.
Membership Manager
Retail, 1-10 employees
September 9, 2019

“Make and Send Professional Contracts”

OverallOverall, a good service, easy to use, and allows us to securely send professional looking contracts to our clients.
ProsEversign is a good product for making and sending professional looking contracts to clients. I manage hiring education professionals to give presentations at our bi-annual trade events. The company did not have a professional contracts system - we were either sending writable PDF's or Google Docs. I wanted a more professional looking solution, so I tried Eversign. It works great and allows for digital signatures. The recipients of the contracts seem to have no issues receiving links and digitally signing contracts. The software is relatively easy to use and I can upload our customized, branded contracts into the system from a variety of sources, file upload, Google docs etc... I also really like the ease of receiving a signed contract, downloading a PDF of it, and can easily save and organize signed contracts in our systems.
ConsEversign does take some getting used to - understanding single vs. multiple signers and then setting up the documents to send wasn't the most intuitive software experience I've ever had. With that said, it just took a couple of test contract sending to understand how to use it properly. There's been a couple of times where the software had a hard time linking to my Google Drive to upload documents. It would also be beneficial if Eversign linked to CRM systems like Airtable - we are currently in the process of setting up Airtable as our CRM system - other contracts softwares do integrate with Airtable, Eversign does not. One other feature that would be nice to have - test sends. When you are using the free version, you get 5 free sends, but you do not get any test draft sending functionality. That would be a nice addition, so if you are just learning the software you don't waste 2 of 5 sends, trying to test the software.
Madhu K.
Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
May 30, 2019

“Built with Developers in Mind”

OverallSign a agreement. The flow is amazingly simple. Integration is pretty quick. The most important part of all is you can use only parts of it, kind of like on-demand, as per your requirement
ProsI love the API of Eversign along with its templates which can be reused again and again. The APIs are written from a developer-who-is-going-to-use perspective and not just-another-api thing. Love the support team who gets back to you immediately E-Signature is at its elegance
ConsThere is nothing specific I dislike, I just wish there is more settings to control how a PDF will look like or provide custom CSS options and removal of american flag which denotes English language, its kind of confusing a bit, rather they should show the words "English"
May 30, 2019
Matt E.
Operations Manager
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
March 18, 2019

“A great program”

OverallWe have been a paper focused company for a long time and just recently had a shift of focus towards more electronic means of communication both internally and externally. Eversign has given us an affordable and effective tool to speed up our internal processes and improve our response time and quality of work for our clients.
ProsThe biggest draw to Eversign versus other electronic software companies was that one company can have multiple team members. Other software offerings that we saw did not have this feature at all and would require multiple users being setup at a greatly increased cost (that would have outweighed the benefit of introducing electronic signatures). The workflow process in Eversign is simple and required minimal training, even for our less technically savvy employees, to the point where even staff members who had been apprehensive about bringing in more digitization of our processes noticed that there was a considerable savings on time.
ConsSome of the reporting functionality is still in progress. For example we would love to view the number of documents produced/signed by each team member and in an ideal world have an easy was to assess the time lapsed between a document being produced and being signed. That said, our implementation contact at Eversign, rep has been really helpful, informing us that this functionality is on it's way through development and offered to produce reports in the meantime, so this "con" has been completely mitigated via their good customer support.
March 18, 2019
EJ F.
Personal Coach
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
August 7, 2019

“Easy to Use E-Sign Tool”

Overalloverall ive had a great experience using eversign. it is the most cost-effective product for my current needs and if a mobile app were to be introduced i can see staying with this product as my business and needs grow
Prospros - cost effective (great deal, especially when compared to other options on the market) - easy to set up - start using immediately - user friendly - someone who is tech-savy can easily figure out the tool without training - flexible signing options - customizable
Conscons (so far only experienced cons related to pre-stored signatures) - using a pre-stored signature was a bit confusing, it also means that anyone with access to your account can use your signature on any documents because it was automatically added through the interface, not something that was applied once i opened an email and confirmed a signature on the document - the "waiting for your signature" section did not seem to update as expected, i sent a contract to myself to sign but it did not show up on the website as an outstanding signature - no mobile app can be a problem when i am on the road but need to send out or sign a document
August 7, 2019
Stefan K.
Managing Director
Construction, 1-10 employees
August 21, 2019

“Awesome Product & Fantastic Price Point”

OverallI do high value projects and often people never sign my contracts as the idea of printing a PDF and sending it back just never happens. This serves as a constant automatic reminder for the client to sign alongside reminding me to ensure there is a contract in place. Not having contracts in the past has costs us upwards of £70k so this is a small price to pay. This is also my second business so I use it to get NDA's signed for my other business.
ProsThe thing I like best with eversign is it's a simple & easy to use environment when comparing to other products like docusign. I also love the chrome Plugin also. What was also important to me is the fact that I didn't have to commit immediately, I could do 5 e-signatures per month which was in line with the amount of new projects I could actually handle in a month. The only real reason I require the paid packages is for the 3 templates that I'd need for my varying contracts.
ConsOverall I think giving at least 1 or 2 templates in the free plan would have been great and probably more documents to send in the first 30 days would be nice. Just for testing.
August 21, 2019
Mike D.
Online Educator
E-Learning, Self-employed
July 22, 2019

“Makes workflow and client on-boarding easy”

ProsEversign has made workflow of documents for myself and my clients much easier. Before using Eversign, I would have clients download and print documents then re-upload again to email to me. This software has taken out all those extra steps out of the equation, therefore making the workflow on both ends a much smoother process. I also get to track the progress, and view activity on the documents which are all great features.
ConsThe layout could be a little more user friendly to be able to locate documents, I find myself clicking to multiple buttons to find what I'm looking for.
July 22, 2019
Crystal G.
Special Education Teacher
May 14, 2018

“I actually used Eversign to sign for my house, when I was purchasing it. Such a convenient program.”

ProsI love this program, I have had to use it many times over the last 4 years for signing extremely important documents. I find it to be convenient, easy to use and revolutionizing. One cannot always have access to a printer and fax, so this program really has caught us up to the technological age that we currently live in. As mentioned previously, I have used this program to sign for my house, to sign my NORA documents and to sign court documents. For a person who has many interests in diverse locations, it is difficult to be at the right place at the right time. with this program, I can take care of my business needs from any place that has service.
ConsSometimes, it is difficult to get the program to work appropriately when utilizing a smart phone. This can create some drama, as our smart phones are now used as computers. I had to sign and resign and resign for my new phone repeatedly and in the end, my signature was never captured. This wasted time and patience.
May 14, 2018
Sandra O.
User Experience Designer
1001-5000 employees
July 14, 2018

“Fantastic but has no mobile app.”

ProsEversign is intuitive and this is a very key characteristic of a good software product. It is also very simple to use by everyone. We simply upload our document, mark out the parts of the document where we require our partners and customers to append their signature ,and send it to them. Immediately the intended recipient opens or signs the document ,we get an instantaneous notification.Very simple and effective process. Also ,it makes a lot of sense financial wise and its probably the cheapest e-signing tool out there in terms of monthly billing.While still offering a similar quality level as close substitutes like Docusign and Hellosign.
ConsThe modern day business environment team members,staffs and employees to be able to work even while on the move. Unfortunately ,Eversign does not seem to be thinking about this ,as there is no smartphone app. for Eversign as is the case with products like Hellosign.
July 14, 2018
Duncan S.
Gambling & Casinos, 1-10 employees
July 10, 2019

“My go to for agreements”

OverallNo complaints yet and doubt there will be any in the future.
ProsEvery time I am launching a new project and want to find investors I draw up an agreement template and simply have to change the recipient details each time I want a new potential investor to sign it. Time is invaluable these days so to allow people to sign digitally instead of the traditional method of printing an agreement out, signing it, scanning it and sending it back is essential.
ConsNothing yet and have been using it for almost 2 years.
July 10, 2019
Manuel N.
Global Head of Project Management
September 9, 2019

“Good cost effective solution”

OverallWe use Eversign everyday to replace handwritten signatures. We had to implement some workarounds like a PIN code as a login is not required.
Pros+ Easy handling + Easy pricing model + Fast implementation (Cloud Solution)
Cons- Missing feature to replace a signer by another person if he/she is not available anymore - No configuration to require a login before signing the email link
Rosa A.
July 24, 2019

“Unscrambled”

OverallEasy, fast, clean, great customer service.
ProsIt alliwed me to understand its functionality sooooo kuch easier and faster than Docusing. Not to mention, I could never get a hold of Docusign's customer service.
ConsSo far nothing yet. It has been worth the move!
July 24, 2019
James R.
CLO
Internet, 11-50 employees
December 29, 2018

“Great for everyday e-signing.”

OverallWe are quite a vigorous user of Eversign with many people applying for a job position, requiring the need for an NDA. This sped up signing times (as oppose to Adobe Sign and SmallPDF) which once again not only improved staff but also clientele satisfaction.
ProsEversign's "templates" feature is probably the most useful, it allows you to store and retrieve certain document templates in the event that they are used again. It also has an extremely easy to use interface, with only some minor bugs. The features offered in the free plan are adequate, however I would recommend an upgrade to a paid plan if you are going to be using it vigorously as only a certain amount of documents are able to be signed per month without paying.
ConsI believe the free plan could certainly have more features, and the customer response times could be slightly faster.
December 29, 2018
Reed H.
July 24, 2018

“Mimics a Filing Cabinet. To store everything.”

OverallMoving from paper to computer, keeping track of all your thoughts and notes....this is the right note storing solution for you.
ProsI have tried Google Keep and Microsoft OneNote. But it doesn't keep the simple notebook / folder layout that I am so used to. This is the one key thing that I love LOVE LOVE. The add-ons such as the web-clipper make it certainly invaluable.
ConsOf course everyone wants great stuff for free. The renewal prices caused me to almost go to OneNote, but it just doesn't handle the layout correctly.
July 24, 2018
Erica L.
Insurance Agent
Insurance, Self-employed
August 29, 2019

“Eversign”

OverallMy overall experience with Eversign has been absolutely amazing. It really has helped my agency in cutting down time spent getting documents signed.
ProsI liked the fact that it was extremely user friendly
ConsThere were absolutely no cons about this particular product that come to mind.
August 29, 2019
Lindsay V.
Operations Administrator
Media Production, 1-10 employees
August 3, 2018

“Great Service for Affordable Price!”

Overalleversign has been a great asset to our everyday workload. As a company, we have tried several e-signature platforms, and this has provided the best "bang for the buck." We are very pleased! We send contracts and forms overseas quite often, and have had no troubles doing so with this service. Highly recommend!
ProsThe dashboard is user friendly and has a handful of unique features that have been very helpful, such as: ability to manage multiple companies under 1 account, it remembers the contacts you've previously sent documents to, allows you to send a document in a different language, ability to send "only to others" or "only to me" or "to others and me," ability to cc an external email address whose signature isn't required, and can manually process a reminder for a signer. The whole system is simple and clean, without lacking the information you'd need, or the important alerts where you will see them. Clean and easy to understand emails to both admin and signers. Easy to navigate experience for signers. Overall, a wonderful service at a great price!
ConsYou cannot duplicate a field onto each page, must copy manually. Customer service response wasn't as fast as some other services we use, but still a helpful and kind team and timely enough to serve us well.
August 3, 2018
Chris R.
Property Manager
July 9, 2018

“New user to Eversign, and it's worked flawlessly so far”

ProsEversign has a clean, intuitive user interface with a professional feel and polish to it. I was able to easily import a multi-document lease agreement into Eversign, identify all of the signature lines across the different documents, and send the bundle out to five tenants and co-signers for signatures. It worked flawlessly, and each of the seven individuals successfully signed the bundle of documents correctly without requiring assistance. I'm now looking forward to testing out the templating features, to see if they can make the process even simpler.
ConsEach signature line needs to be individually identified and mapped to a signer. This process can take a while for large documents or collections of multiple documents. I don't know if templating can help streamline this process... I need to learn more about some of the advanced features in Eversign. If a contract expires before everyone signs it, then I have to resend the document and everyone has to re-sign the new version. It would be nice to be able to extend the expiration. I'm also not sure how to fix an issue in the documents. For example, if someone's name is misspelled, then I believe I need to cancel the document, fix it, and re-send for signatures. It would be nice if there's a more streamlined / interactive way of doing this. That said, overall I'm very happy with Eversign so far! :-)
Ifeoma O.
Developer
1001-5000 employees
July 9, 2018

“Effective ,but needs a mobile app. real quick.”

Pros Eversign enable our customers and partners to get done with contractual paperwork faster , remotely and efficiently. I like the email reminders,and they always help remind our partners to append their signature on documents as fast as they can. This has removed the need to call partners to remind them ourselves ,which in time past has made us appear desperate.
ConsI was suprised to learn Eversign didn't have a smartphone application,when I first got to try it. This is the major and only downside to Eversign I know of. The world is a mobile first environment at the moment,and leaves me wondering why Eversign isn't thinking in that direction.
George Rex A.
Co-founder & CAO
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
August 3, 2019

“Eversign is Becoming Awesome by the Day”

OverallAm using eversign to work with my business partners oversees and ensure we have a better business agreement signed, sealed and delivered.
ProsThe software is really intuitive and has some great features, like the signature recognition of each allocated users. And of course, I love the simplicity of the landing page of the website.
ConsThe GUI needs improvement. I would really appreciate it if they could work on the user interface and see how to bootstrap most of the elements and functions to allow for a better user experience.
August 3, 2019
Rick D.
Sales Representative
Construction, 51-200 employees
November 28, 2018

“Eversign is a fantastic alternative to the higher priced document signing services”

OverallI went through many trials with other services, but I settled on Eversign due to their pricing structure and easy to use interface.
ProsAs a sales rep for a commercial product line who's end user are contractors, Eversign is a necessity as I rely on the contractor to sign and approve their CAD drawings as quick as possible in order to close a sale. In the construction industry, many contractors are either in the field and can't sign our PDF documents on site or are not technologically or administratively savvy enough to sign the pdfs we send them. The service Eversign provides makes it easy for my potential customers to quickly sign and approve the layouts we send them without having to wait for them to find the time to print out, sign, scan and email back which in turn greatly helps me to close the sale.
ConsNone so far. The dashboard is pretty intuitive and the one question I had was answered by the documentation provided.
Callum B.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
March 19, 2019

“Simple and no fuss”

ProsYou don't need to spend hours looking at a manual or asking for help to get started. Simple and effective to just pick up and send out contracts and proposals. Customers love that theres no paper to get lost or send back just a couple of clicks and its all done.
ConsNothing that really stands out and a huge issue but maybe something like being able to ask the customer for a deposit on signing would cut out a lot of steps and chasing. Also the ability to edit the emails that are sent to the end user and make them come from us.
March 19, 2019
LA P.
November 5, 2018

“This professionally efficient program has allow my business to excel!”

Overall A sessions can arise at a moments notice, Eversign has met and exceeded ALL of my expectations. Allowing easy access, with a simple signing completion for clients. I am not waiting on my release to start my sessions. Eversign even allowed me to expand to all of my clients locally, and most importantly globally.
ProsAs an independent business owner, it can be hard to obtain a secure and very dependable program to allow my business to flow without issues, like securing signatures that allow me to provide my service in a secure and confidential manner. Eversign even exceeds my expectations in the simplification, of the usage of the Eversign program. I own a Hypnosis & Spiritual Regression business. I do sessions locally, but with Eversign it has allowed me to do a large portion of my sessions online. Eversing is a great program that meets the need to share information, securing signatures promptly to allow me to provide my service to all of my clients and most importantly to my online clients. I am forever grateful that I was able to locate this AWESOME program.
Cons have not encountered any negative issues to date, but before I considered Eversign, I reviewed extensively their response time from the many reviews prior to initiating my service with Eversign.
November 5, 2018
Thobias S.
Sole Proprietor
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
September 25, 2019

“Eversign review”

ProsThis software is the easiest and most intuitive to use. From loading a document, to adding text, loading your signatures, signing, requesting others to sign - it could not be easier. I also think the fact that Eversign give you near full functionality as part of the free trial (without having to load credit card details - rather than limiting you to a few signatures, allows you to really explore the software (as well as providing a solution for my business when I needed it!). I cannot rate this software more highly.
ConsThere is nothing I can comment negatively on. This software is a solution for businesses small and large.
September 25, 2019
Nathan R.
SEO Specialist
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
August 15, 2019

“Great E-Signatures Option”

OverallVery satisfied.
ProsThe ability that this software offers to get rid of paper and save the environment is phenomenal.
ConsIt's low price also seems to correspond with a lack of features.
August 15, 2019
Jennifer B.
Business Owner
Real Estate, 1-10 employees

“Simple, Functional, Affordable”

OverallThe most recent real estate transaction I completed had significantly more paperwork than most. My realtor was sending me documents to print, sign, scan, and email every day. Using this software saved me hours over signing all those documents the traditional way.
ProsI tried several document signing software companies this month as a had a real estate transaction with a kit of paperwork involved. This one was by far the easiest to use. I especially appreciated the ability to resize and move around my signature, as it is particularly long and other programs had trouble fitting it properly.
ConsThere is a bit of a learning curve, but no more so than other similar software programs.
Emma A.
Executive Office, Self-employed
August 10, 2018

“Eversign is ideal for online business owners”

OverallI use Eversign for getting my contracts signed by new clients. It's so quick, easy and convenient for both me and my clients that I almost always get signed contracts back within a couple of hours of sending them out which saves on chasing people and ultimately makes my life alot easier.
ProsThe funcionality is brilliant, it's incredibly user friendly.
ConsThere is nothing I can say I don't like about Eversign .
Music, Self-employed
August 10, 2018

“Eversign is a great option for new online businesses!”

OverallI have to have legally binding documents signed with nearly every transaction of my current business, if the signing process is too irritating or complicated for my clients, I might as well find another job.
ProsI could try it for free and test it out with my business structure before committing to anything. Eversign makes it easy to upload my documents and specialize them uniquely each time I require input and signatures from clients.
ConsI would prefer a payment model that allows me to purchase Eversign once for my lifetime, instead of only offering monthly/annual payments. I like to feel that I completely own every aspect of my business pipelines, even if that means a higher upfront cost.
Michael M.
CTO
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
October 15, 2019

“Uncomplicated e-signature API that really and always works”

OverallOur company provides sellers of marketplace ecosystems same or next day access to their total cash balances. At the end of the onboarding process, a client is requested to e-sign an Agreement with the help of Eversign.
ProsTheir API is comprehensive and top notch. It just took us a couple of weeks to bring it to production. We really appreciate the support of flexible workflows uploading PDF content with hidden tags that are filled dynamically in runtime. Moreover, their pricing is fair enough and can scale according to our needs.
ConsAPI-wise, we would wish to have configurable webhook support per request rather than rely on a single webhook url for our entire account.
October 15, 2019
Susan S.
Contracts and Compliance
Research, 11-50 employees
September 13, 2017

“Best Value in a Sea of E-Sign Options”

OverallTo make life easier on our board members. Often we need signatures on board consents quickly. Board members often are traveling and don't have access to the traditional methods of sending a signature (fax, scan and email). We needed an e-sig solution that a person could use from their phone or computer.
ProsMy employer wanted an e-sign solution and I looked at dozens and dozens of options and received multiple recommendations from people who worked at law firms and government. I picked eversign based on the value (does the same or better as other solutions for less), ability to upgrade or terminated at any time, and the ease of use for the person receiving an eversign document.
ConsYou have to be careful if the signature/date/initial fields are placed too close together in the form the final version may make the data appear in places you didn't intend. Also my work system initially treated the eversign emails as spam and we had to warn recipients (the first time) that they may need to adjust their email settings to let eversign emails through.
September 13, 2017
Micki T.
Operations Manager
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
November 28, 2018

“Easy to use, great functionality and affordable! ”

OverallI need to prepare and quickly send documents for my real estate business, I don't have time or patience to learn cumbersome software. I was impressed with eversign from day one. I was able to sign up, log in and start sending immediately with everything I need right on the main dashboard.
ProsI had been using another top name esign service for my business for several years, was never able to truly figure out how to use their services to make things run smoother and save time. After yearly price increases I gave up and searched for free trials. I signed up for 2 different companies, Eversign being one of themselves. I found myself wanting to use Eversign over and over. The ease of use and the functionality won me over. I can log in, prepare my documents and send away. Everything I need is easily found on the dashboard. The software was a breeze to figure out from my first log in. Very affordable as well!
ConsSo far I can honestly say that I have no complaints
Tom A.
Retail, 1-10 employees
October 4, 2018

“Best Value and Most Adaptable”

OverallI am using eversign when I have secured a new customer, to allow them to agree to terms and conditions. I have added a link into our existing mail chimp customer communications and it works great.
ProsI spent a long tome researching and trialing software to allow me to take e-signatures from my customers from a single link (rather than sending each customer a unique one. Eversign was one of the only solutions to provide this and also proved to be one of the best value propositions.
ConsSome of the screens sometimes 'hang' on my mac in safari, but it works fine in other browsers so it may be an issue with my mac.
October 4, 2018
Will B.
Supervisor
July 31, 2018

“I have been using another program, similar in function, for about 10 years now. Happy I changed”

OverallMade the review process very simple. The picture verification process at the end is a bit of a hassle but I get it.
ProsWhen I was looking to upgrade our software, I was impressed with the more polished function for all parties involved. Eversign gives a much more user friendly approach to the entire process, eliminating much of the hassle we experienced with our previous system. The software guides you thru the process very clearly and very rarely do we have a problem with someone not being able to navigate the process.
ConsFrom an administrative prospective, I would like to see a more statistical analysis provided on the users. For example , I would like to monitor more statistics on how long a page was viewed, basically a road map showing what the user did during the entire process, changes, ect...
July 31, 2018
Kenton S.
Founder and CEO
August 18, 2017

“I personally tested 5 leading e-signature platforms before settling on Eversign”

ProsThe most important aspect of any e-signature software, in my opinion, is the client experience. Eversign allows anyone to sign the document from any device without having to pre-install anything. In addition, eversign allows you to use company branding, logos, icons, colors and URLs to make it look extremely professional. From a user perspective the software is clean and easy to use. It allows for more customization than most of the peers. All at a lower price point. In general, I would say it edges out its peers slightly in every category.
ConsWe often sign documents with personal information in them, so we appreciate that eversign allows you to assign a PIN for 2 factor authentication. This way you can ensure that even if the clients email is compromised, only the client will be able to sign the document. Unfortunately, after a document is signed the link in the email can be accessed to view the document without the PIN, which is a privacy issue for us. We get around this by setting documents to expire shortly after signing, but it would be easier and more secure to keep the 2 factor authentication throughout.
August 18, 2017
Ryan P.
Photographer
Photography, Self-employed
November 26, 2018

“Complete Satisfaction From First Time User”

ProsI found myself unexpectedly in need of a way to create documents that could be shared and signed electronically. Having never done this before, and not knowing how frequently I would need this service, I set out to find a free service. What Eversign offers fit my needs perfectly and I was grateful to have found it. It was easy to figure out and use, even though it was my first time using one of these services. Would definitely recommend.
ConsWhen I sent my first contract, my client asked for a correction to be made. I didn't see an option to simply correct the doc, so I had to use the same template to create and share a new file. The only issue with this is that there is a limited number of files that can be shared for free. It would have been nice to be able to easily correct the doc and resend it. It's very possible that this is an option, but I didn't see it and it was easier for me in that situation to just start over.
November 26, 2018
Layal J.
May 24, 2018

“eversign is the only tool I use to remotely sign anything.”

OverallMy business partner and I live all around the world, so does our team. The best benefit out of eversign is that I can send documents everywhere and get them signed in real time.
ProsThe fact that it is available everywhere and provides this service to all countries is one of the best traits
ConsThere's nothing to mention here. I like the overall service and have not had problems throughout my entire experience. I believe during my entire time using it, I've contacted support once.
May 24, 2018
Daniel R.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
July 31, 2019

“Eversign provides a simple solution that just works!”

ProsIT just works the way I want it to work!!! Clean Simple Effective. It does what I need and it .
ConsTo be honest I have not found an issue or a time that it did not work for us. We send socuments to customers to sign off on and the do it. Case closed
July 31, 2019
July 26, 2019

“Good for basic use, not as good as other competitors”

ProsEversign is easy to use. It is light weight and is straight forward. I like the ability to quickly create documents and send out for e-signature. But this is not the best one. If you want only basic signature capabilities, this is good.
ConsThere are many limitations that do not make this my best choice. I cannot set language for signers easily. Adding fields to document is not very easy an intuitive. I cannot add preset fields to templates. If the field is added, it needs to be dragged a little, else it will maintain its size when signers fill those and will cut the text.
July 26, 2019
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
November 7, 2018

“Great for small businesses”

OverallWe love it and have already recommended it to other peers in our industry.
ProsWe were looking for better options for our digital paperwork and with Eversign, we not only got better pricing but we also were able to customize what our candidates see with our logo. As a small business, this helps each new candidate know that the email they are sent comes from us and they don't question its validity. Once we understood how to use the system, we were able to easily use it in our day to day operations. It's been great!
ConsGetting into the system and figuring out how to use it took a bit of time but now we have it down pat. We wish there were a couple more field options like social security number instead of text being used.
November 7, 2018
Kelli M.
Owner/ Founder
Entertainment, Self-employed
October 29, 2018

“Works well so far for small business!”

ProsWhat I like most is that I am able to upload my documents that I type up already, such as contracts, and allow the ability to add to the document and add signatures and additional items that are not as easy to create in other programs such as Word.
ConsWhat I like least, thus far, is some of the ease of using the additional features. It is a bit confusing when you are trying to add other signature lines for multiple people to sign a document, and when I wanted to add the date feature, it did not work at all for me.
October 29, 2018
Michelle R.
Professional Organizer
Individual & Family Services, Self-employed
July 16, 2018

“I needed a way to streamline the way my clients access and approve service agreements.”

OverallSimplifying existing processes to bring on new clients
ProsI liked that I was able to upload and create documents online so that new clients could access them from anywhere. I wanted to provide new clients with a better experience when signing their service agreement. In the past, I would send the PDF, they would have to print it out, sign it, scan it, then email it back as an attachment. We then sign and go through the process again. It was a cumbersome process for everyone involved. With Eversign, it was easy to send the digital document with the signature fields included. I could collect multiple signatures as needed. If changes needed the terms needed to be made, it was easily accomplished.
ConsIt's a good software, and overall, I am happy with it. It is a little hard to use if you don't know what you are doing. I found it a bit difficult to manually apply the signature fields to the document. I chose to allow the software to do it for me. One document had multiple signatures, and one of the signatures was hard to find on the document, even though it was there.
July 16, 2018
Brandon S.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
November 29, 2017

“One of the easiest digital signing services I have used - ever!”

OverallThe biggest benefit is an efficient document signing service that is legitimate, accepted by our clients, and easy to use.
ProsWhat made eversign the most appealing document signing service for my company was the ease-of-use and personalization features. I've used a few others over the years like DocuSign, Adobe PDF + Digital Signature plugins, DocHub, etc. and eversign has them beat for the price. We wanted something that was easy to use with a low learning curve. The best part is document prep time has been cut down significantly. With templates we can keep our current workflow and get contracts out the door quicker to clients. I have yet to see the frequency that new features are released and other other automation-like capabilities, probably because we're using a lower-level plan today. Feedback from the rest of my team has been great as well.
ConsSome of the personalization aspects (logos and colors) are limited. For example, when setting your company logo for the administrative portal and outbound communications it looks like only one logo is really used. The colors and branding options are a bit limited if you really want to make your messages match your corporate branding. Finally, you can't setup a white-labeled sub-domain, you have to use theirs. For example: documents.mycompany.com isn't an option. It would have to be mycompany.eversign.com. Definitely not deal-breakers but would be nice from a branding and consistency standpoint.
November 29, 2017
Jay S.
VP
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
May 1, 2019

“Much Better than DocuSign and Adobe Sign”

OverallVery easy to set up templates and then send individualized contracts based on those templates to clients.
ProsMuch easier to use than DocuSign and Adobe Sign.
ConsMy only regret is that I did not use it sooner.
May 1, 2019
Dana W.
February 20, 2019

“Finally a program that works!”

OverallI really like the link to sign so I can use it on my website and for special events as well. I am very thankful for finding this program and ease of use as a mom with 2 kids and running a business solo.
ProsI love the ease of use and customer service has been wonderful! I have struggled to find a program that I can use as a mom of 2 kids and running a business alone is hard enough! This has provided me with extra time to take care of my family now too by streamlining things.
ConsNothing, I have found through customer service it is easy to use.
Anna B.
Director Of Operations
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
September 21, 2018

“Get everything you need for far cheaper than competitors' business plans”

OverallEverSign has been super easy to use for our company and clients. The price is great!
ProsThis software offers all the same integrations and ease of use as DocuSign, or any other competitor. However, EverSign's pricing for documents is unmatched. As far as I have found, this is the only company offering unlimited documents in their basic business plans.
ConsSometimes the forms saved in Microsoft Word spread differently when downloaded into the software's documents. For example, I may download a two page document from Word and it will spread into 3 pages with some of the paragraphs split differently. However, this can be solved by saving the Word document as a PDF, then downloading it to EverSign.
September 21, 2018
Elvin J.
Automotive, 1-10 employees
September 13, 2018

“Eversign delivers signatures!”

OverallI am very happy with the product.
ProsFaxing/FedExing douments is really a massive waste of time that most business owners just don't seem to realize. Eversign is affordable and has a nice interface for me to get business done and closes. I highly recommend you check them out.
ConsSo far most of the interactions have been very pleasant and the service as well.
September 13, 2018
Nick D.
May 27, 2018

“Perfect for SMEs needing electronic signing ”

ProsWe use this product for two companies. Both companies have clients globally and frequently require signature of documents, contracts etc. This is perfect and far most cost effective than their competitors.
ConsNothing so far. Its only young, off to a great start and works well. Looking forward to what new features will be implemented next.
May 27, 2018
Flossie O.
Photography, Self-employed
September 16, 2019

“Great for remote deals”

ProsI am grateful for the free feature of a few signed documents per month as it was a significant help to getting my business off the ground and looking like a serious business. I still use the software for one off documents that I need signed and sent asap.
ConsA bit of a learning curve and no tutorial on how to use the features. My first document I sent to a client only had my signature line and no way for them to sign as I had set up the initial settings wrong. Not very intuitive, but I got the hang of it quickly. Second one sent was a success.
September 16, 2019
AMIT K.
DIRECTOR
September 8, 2019

“Excellent Product and Easy to setup”

ProsIt has made so easy since we have started using eversign. It is quite easy to setup and we can add multiple companies under one login ID. Great Product.
ConsNothing that we can think of. Great Product.
September 8, 2019
Travis A.
Computer Games, 1-10 employees
May 10, 2019

“Best Product on the Market”

OverallOrganized. Easy to use. No instructions required. That's how software platforms should be.
ProsThis application is very well organized and easy to follow. Ease of use is something that attracts a user base and I'll be the first to say that EverSign knows this. It's clearly incorporated into the platform.
ConsHonestly, I haven't come across anything as of yet. Albeit, I'm still a new user, but it's highly unlikely that I'll come across something that is unfavorable. It does precisely what I need it to do.
May 10, 2019