VWO Engage Ratings

Overall

About VWO Engage

VWO Engage is a popular web push notifications platform that helps you reach your customers even when they aren't on your website. With VWO Engage, you can talk to your audience real time, without investing in a mobile app. It is perfect for eCommerce websites, content publishers, travel websites, and more. Our leading customers include HubSpot, LeadPages, Intuit's QuickBooks, Lenovo, HCL, and UNICEF. Learn more about VWO Engage

John C.
July 18, 2018

“Always Improving, Speedy Delivery, Deep Customer Service ”

OverallTraffic.
ProsSince inception they have been improving software. When I had issues they handled it optimally every single time. The delivery speed is super fast. They make it dumb easy to add push notices to a site and even have an export option. The API documentation is simple and effective, as a developer I greatly appreciate that. I don't use the segments or triggered campaigns yet but I appreciate those being added.
ConsPricing tiers could be more flexible compared to competitors. Otherwise there aren't many complaints.
July 18, 2018
Julia W.
Assistant Marketing Manager
November 8, 2017

“Pushcrew is easy to use and we were able to bundle multiple businesses of ours in one account.”

OverallReaching customers through another channel aside from normal email sends and social media. Just another way to reach them.
ProsIt allows an easy way to reach our customers in an age when email inboxes are overwhelmed with marketing messages. Since we started on the program they have taken suggestions for improvement that we have made and actually rolled out features that we wanted. I think this is wonderful that they listen to customer feedback and actually take action on it. Additionally they have added other features in the short time we have been on the program and I am impressed with the constant improvements that they are making. I also think it's wonderful how attentive their customer service staff is.
ConsI wish it worked on iOS but that is not their fault as it sounds like it's an Apple issue. The price point is great for us during our busy seasons but not so much during our less busy seasons.
November 8, 2017
Bao T.
Full Stack Engineer
51-200 employees
May 24, 2018

“Amazing support and ease of use!”

ProsWe loved the use of use and customer support. The opt-in options and customizations around messaging are great. They've also added some great privacy features for GDPR. We were looking for a new high-converting channel to engage our audience and increase the quality of our traffic. Based on our analytics, referrals from Pushcrew had the highest retention and engagement. Furthermore, the segmentation features allow us to personalize our push notifications to ensure our audience is receiving tailored content. This has ultimately allowed us to reengage our audience in a new format resulting in click through rates that are much higher than the traditional email channel.
ConsWe are looking forward to more features such as AB Testing. Another improvement would be segmentation feature, if it can be retroactively applied to our user's past behaviors instead of us having to creating new segments and wait for the new behaviors to trigger, that would be wonderful.
May 24, 2018
December 14, 2017

“Great Tool with many features”

ProsPushcrew offers a really easy-to-use dashboard to our content creators who can easily send, schedule, and report notifications. The API helps our tech team to implement Pushcrew functionality very flexibly. The Support team and our customer success manager take care of our questions, issues, and requests immediately.
ConsWe experienced some minor bugs, which do not disturb the tool's functionality, though.
December 14, 2017
Érick C.
Marketing Analyst
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
September 30, 2019

“A instant boost to your blog visitors”

OverallI use Pushcrew every time I have a new post on my blog or I need to boost the number of visitors in it. The 2000 limitation is bad, though.
ProsEngage your audience instantly with a push notification. You can also personalize it with a picture and send it to only a segment of your public.
ConsThe worst past is that free trial accounts have a limitation on the number of subscribers you can send a notification, something that some alternatives that I don't had tried don't have.
September 30, 2019
Alfredo B.
Consultant
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
December 4, 2018

“Easy to use & great support!”

OverallAmazing experience overall, it really helped that company I was working for at the time of use, drive revenue and their support team is amazing!
ProsIt's very easy to use and integrate into your website, all you have to do is install a tracking pixel. The reports are simple and intuitive and the support is amazing!
ConsWhen I used it, there was limited integration with Apple devices.
December 4, 2018
Kenan P.
Marketing manager
January 10, 2018

“Pushcrew is the best tool on the market for push notifications”

OverallMore subscribers and instant reach to audience
ProsPushcrew is really easy to use, even for non-tech-savvy users. You can send, track and schedule all notifications from one place and with minimum number of clicks.
ConsSome of the really important features of Pushcrew, such as advanced segmentation, are only for enterprise users
January 10, 2018
Claire C.
B2B Case Study Writer
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 2, 2018

“Pushcrew is a very valuable marketing add-on to any website.”

OverallPushcrew notifications can be customised to suit your brand. They pop up on a website so that visitors can subscribe to future content. It's a way of holding on to visitors that may otherwise simply disappear. The software also keeps a record of subscribers and you can email them from the software.
ProsIt was very easy to set up, and contained everything related to push notifications. I was very impressed. It's very sleek.
ConsIt's too expensive to start using if you don't have a lot of website visitors. So when you don't have enough traffic to warrant push notifications, I would tend to recommend free versions instead, but I am sure they don't work as sleekly.
August 2, 2018
June 8, 2018

“Overall great platform”

ProsThis app does what it needs and what you intend. It's easy to use for beginners and functional enough features to do what is needed.
ConsNot really any issues so far, I'm impressed with this platform since I've started using it. I would recommend this product.
June 8, 2018