BrainCert Enterprise LMS Ratings

Overall

About BrainCert Enterprise LMS

BrainCert is a cloud-based all-in-one training platform that comes integrated with 4 core platforms in one unified solution - courses platform, online testing platform, HTML5 virtual classroom, and content management system. The result - significant cost savings, increasing productivity, and secure, seamless and enhanced user experience across all platforms. Easily on-board, engage, collaborate, and retain your customers with role-based access control. Data encrypted in transit and at rest. Learn more about BrainCert Enterprise LMS

Glynis B.
Higher Education, Self-employed
July 8, 2019

“Good but a few hiccups ”

OverallIt is a good product, and I am happy I am using BrainCert. As with anything, there are things for improvements. When having difficulty with some of the BrainCert functions eg Tests, Assessor/admin roles and Virtual class recording I emailed support and skyped the person who sold me the product. The reply to my questions is slow. This is frustrating because students are complaining about my college and the platform. It does not look professional. Waiting for answers for a couple of days is not good. I think I have contacted support about half a dozen times for help. I have only started BrainCert fairly recently. So I only really need help in the beginning and then I would be do everything myself. Before asking for help from support I read the training information and viewed youtube. However, some of the problems I am having are not covered in this training. Most problems that have occurred I have handled myself except for the ones mentioned above.
ProsEasy to use. The appearance of the platform, some of the functions. virtual class, however, read below Generally speaking, the students find it easier to use than the past platform from Wiziq
ConsIt can be a little too complexed in adding extra 'admin or assessor' as a role. Setting up the roles is easy however understanding each function of each part of the role needs to be explained better. The same for adding tests. In regards to the virtual class recording. It could be more streamlined. For example. When a virtual class is recorded it would be better for the recording to be assigned to a students dashboard for easy access. Instead, I have to email a virtual class recorded link to each of my student who are in that particular course. This is a lot of extra work, and a bit of a waste of time. I approached to support and he told me this is what I have to do. IF there is an easier way of allowing access to the virtual class recordings please let me know. I would like to use this function often.
Amar P.
Systems admin
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
July 29, 2019

“BrainCert Enterprise LMS review”

OverallIt has made sharing videos and quizzing clients a breeze.
ProsBeing able to embed videos from a lot of different places and not being forced to pay for storage because our videos are hosted on Amazon AWS S3
ConsAt first the system had a lot of bugs, most of the promised features hot a wall. Subsequent updates and chats with support brought these bugs to their attention and now things are going way better and a lot easier to use. My least favorite thing is how slow the back end is. To get a list of users usually takes a full minute to load. Then entering each user to edit something takes just as long.
July 29, 2019
Addie L.
Vice President of Professional Development
Real Estate, 501-1000 employees
May 1, 2018

“This program saved me time and money for the company with easy to use technology!”

OverallTime and money saved for my company.
ProsI like easily updating materials for my students/users, everyone has the MOST CURRENT information even after they leave my class. I also appreciate being able to receive reviews and monitor activities in the system dashboard. Documents can be set to download easily and make my students use of them more efficient. BrainCert is a great solution to a large manual I used to print and organize manually every month, now I can focus on necessary items one at a time rather than an entire manual. Our goal was to become a paperless digital training department and we were able to achieve this with BrainCert.
ConsSome of the document formats, like a CSV file, do not play well with the content library. The size limitations for a Powerpoint are not always compatible with my presentations which contain large graphics therefore increasing sizes. However, because of the IT Staff at my company I've found workarounds for my issues.
May 1, 2018
Ellen H.
Education Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
March 4, 2019

“intuitive product with an appealing interface”

OverallMy overall experience with BrainCert was positive, it helped us host and grade certification exams for our product effectively.
ProsI enjoyed the BrainCert interface, it was comfortable to navigate and offered a fairly comprehensive collection of reporting tools. I liked how easy it was to learn to use, and the user design was a plus.
ConsI wish that BrainCert had been easier to customize. It took a very long time for updates to be made that allowed me to edit templates sent to test takers (rather than editing every message individually to suit my business needs), and in general software updates did not seem to happen very frequently.
Michael J.
Senior Instructor of Counseling
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
February 6, 2018

“Pleasantly Pleased by this LMS”

ProsAffordable LMS for small company Responsive customer service Have the ability to use Stripe or Paypal Easy to provide discount codes for courses
ConsWould love the ability to arrange my course on my front page in the order I like. Would like to have folders that keep my files for organization purposes
February 6, 2018
Shellon C.
Educator
Education Management, 201-500 employees

“Best Service”

OverallWith BrainCert, I was able to interact with my students virtually. I was even able to share and access course materials. Most importantly, the pricing for the services is second to none.
ProsA very reliable service. There is always customer service representatives to assist your needs.
ConsSometimes the poor audio quality and the video being delayed.
Sumam J.
Academic Support Manager

“Value of Money”

OverallWe are using only White board of braincert. Creating a class room and scheduling classes are very easy compared to the other boards. It never shows correct duration as well in the report. But coming to the online board it has several difficulties.
ProsIt comes with lots of Features and Functionalities. Ease of use and customer friendly interface helps us to ease our work.
ConsMany times it encounters technical difficulties like not able to upload files, file disappears, file appears only for attendee not for presenter or vise versa. Updated version is worse compared to previous version of braincert board
Donna H.
Administrator
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
July 15, 2019

“Great product with optional bells and whistles!”

OverallI would definitely revisit this software application for future endeavors. Overall it met most of my needs, and was user friendly.
ProsAlthough I did not end up purchasing this product, I did create and demo the type of exam I would have used through this vendor. Creating the exam was easy, and adding the features I needed was no problem at all. So I would say ease of use was a huge benefit of this software.
ConsI really have no negative comments other than to say that a key feature I needed was not available within this software application. However, I must add that I looked at several different software applications to try and find one that met ALL my needs and none of them could.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
March 4, 2019

“Excellent customer service ”

OverallI am using braincert for an online tutoring service
ProsThe customer service is outstanding. Anything you need is immediately addressed and for possible extra features that you may need, they take note and get back to you on a later date. I would super recommend them.
ConsIt needs a getting started tutorial because everything you need is there, but it's a little difficult to figure out what the first step is to getting started.
Eamonn B.
Company Leader
April 23, 2019

“Support tickets - take over 24 hours for response ”

OverallMixed - It would be really cool if tutor and student could enter the class in advance (10 minutes). But we have the basic version I think this is a feature of the more premium product
ProsThe class works and functionality is good
ConsThe ticket response in my experience is abysmal - If you have a problem you can wait 48 hours plus. 24 hours is a good response time for Braincert. It's clear the ticket is not handled by one person so the agent can respond with the same question more than once. If they have not understood the question or ask the same one twice then you can be the best part of a week to get action on the issue.
April 23, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
April 6, 2017

“Ready to go live! a cloud based LMS platform with a ton of capabilities at a fraction of cost”

ProsI really like virtual classroom, courses platform with online testing capabilities. White labeling capabilities will allow enterprise clients to customize per their branding standards. Out-of-box platform utilization reporting capabilities are very powerful to track effectiveness of course offerings. Having worked on various bulky ERP/LMS systems, I am finding Braincert platform very powerful and a great buy for your organizations small scale as well as large scale LMS or training/testing needs.
Consmany features are available out of box, curious to see which one is highly utilized by end users....
April 6, 2017
Maria Anna Ida A.
Teacher
September 16, 2017

“Amazing experience for teachers and students”

ProsThe nice GUI, the multilingual option, the virtual classroom and all extensions make any course a modern learning experience. You don't need to hire programmers in order to fix bugs, the Braincert team is always there to solve any issue.
ConsThe course GUI is not totally responsive. The chat sometimes goes offline. Some words are in english.
September 16, 2017
March 29, 2017

“BrainCert is an easy use and hassle free software”

Pros1. Easy to use and setup 2. Live video streaming is mostly uninterrupted 3. LMS has many features 4. Their testing platform is well devolved 5. Value for money
Cons1. Their support team response needs to improve : Needs to be quick 2. Their support is not available on call. Often it takes 3-4 email conversation to make their team understand the issue.
March 29, 2017
Sonny N.
Senior Management Consultant
Accounting, 10,001+ employees
March 28, 2017

“Best Platform for the price”

ProsIt saves money and increases efficiency, It helps businesses work more easily with external parties and clients. It inspires innovation and enables you to share ideas.
ConsPerhaps to add collaboration module to it. That way the product can add value to the users. Since collaboration is on the rise, users can use one product rather paying for different products.
March 28, 2017
Marjan J.
Process Engineer
Construction, 10,001+ employees
September 21, 2016

“Very easy to use”

OverallI was looking for an LMS with some specific features like live classes, Forum, chat and good costumer service with a reasonable price and I am very happy I found this one. One thing that I really like is that I can constantly chat with their costumer service and I can see if they read my messages or not which is really cool.
ProsI am in the process of preparing my MVP and so far I like every thing ( I am relatively new to Braincert)
Recommendations to other buyersIt worth the money.
September 21, 2016
Carrie S.
Executive Director
Fine Art, 11-50 employees
December 4, 2018

“Not Perfect, but the Best I Could Find Online”

OverallMy overall experience is mixed. I think it has good things to offer, but the things that aren't quite working right are taking too much productivity time out of my work time.
ProsTest set up was easy. There is a way to preview what your test takers are going to see.
ConsThe certificate creation was and still is not easy to navigate, and I still don't have a professional looking certificate that I can have sent to people when they complete the program. I have tried contacting the customer service center and have received spotty service and no real solutions. I have also had trouble inviting people to take tests because their email server saw it as spam. This resulted in many angry customers on my end who emailed me . Then, I had to email Brain Cert and try to find out why the invitees were not receiving the information. It was a lot of wasted time and made me feel super annoyed. I think Braincert is still ironing out some bugs, and I'm hoping it happens sooner or later. I'm also hoping I can find a few hours in my schedule to revisit the certificate situation because printing them (that I made on my computer) and hand mailing them out is ridiculous.
Mike G.
Training & Education Specialist
11-50 employees
January 21, 2018

“Exceptional value for all of the functionality!!”

ProsTremendous customer support. They took several items of feedback and either implemented changes or provided links to show me how to do what I wanted.
ConsStill, a developing platform that could use a slightly cleaner LMS interface. Some tabs are not as easy to find, and messaging within a group isn't as easy as I'd like.
January 21, 2018
February 3, 2017

“Recommendable Platform!”

OverallWe analyzed this platform for its usefulness for our teams, price comparisons and technology usage and found it very effective. We were part of beta users group and we also compared this product with others.
Pros-Good price -Good CS -Easy to use/setup -Passed our user tests -Advanced technology
ConsNot many at this time...
Recommendations to other buyersGo for it, you will not be disappointed..
February 3, 2017
Lucy K.
Research assistant
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
April 5, 2019

“An educational platform that has thought of everything you need.”

ProsEasy to use, simple to configure, has thought about everything you need before you know you need it. And fabulous customer support.
ConsIt is sometimes confusing choosing between the different offerings and what they give (e-learning/LMS etc).
April 5, 2019
June 21, 2018

“The software does almost everything I need for our online school.”

ProsThe software is easy to setup and learn. We had our complete curriculum online in a day. The interface helps direct you to the right place when needed.
ConsThe ability to customize the certificates is lacking an interface that would allow you to build a complete cert.
June 21, 2018
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
July 8, 2019

“Great enterprise solution for online learning system, flexibility and more”

ProsYou have a full Learning System managed on the web. The options available and configuration are really great.
ConsWhen you try to integrate or share a course to facebook it can't be done. Because facebook detects it as a malicious site.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
March 8, 2019

“Brain Cert for online training”

ProsEase of use, features are robust for the online learning environment. Online testing integration is very nice.
ConsWe are providing live training sessions therefore this software seemed too robust for what we need. Maybe in the future as our online classes grow we will need the features. I think it is a great idea and found it to be better and easier to use than other LMS softwares. Support was a little slow which I didn't like.
March 8, 2019
E-Learning, 1001-5000 employees
July 13, 2016

“Amazing”

OverallEnterprise LMS provides you with such a useful teaching platform that helped me interact with the students with ease. The best part is that whatever questions, doubts you may have the BrainCert team will assist you right away. They have been of great help from the beginning,since all this was new to me. They didn't hesitate to answer any of my questions and to be thorough with their answers and help. The tools VC has are simply fantastic and will make the learning process fun and easy for both teachers and students. Before opting for BrainCert I had three other options, and I have absolutely no regrets for choosing BrainCert. I definitely recommend it,especially because it is a great value for money. You will more than love it, in fact you will get addicted to it :)
July 13, 2016
Syeda B.
IMG
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
October 8, 2019

“Very helpful ”

ProsStudying made easy ever than before. I can study when my energy level is down, this software does most of the work for me
ConsNot really. I don't think so there are any flaws
October 8, 2019
Printing, 201-500 employees
February 22, 2018

“Software has some issues but working with their customer service has been a good experience. ”

ProsRecently Braincert has done very well with adding feature and fulfilling requests. I have contacted them requesting features and seen the changes made quickly, in terms of software development.
ConsBraincert still seems to have their bugs. I have trouble sometimes getting students on the virtual classroom due to software issues. Sometimes it is a firewall issue on the student side but no always. Even though customer service has been great I feel I have to contact them to often.
February 22, 2018
Vinod K.
July 5, 2016

“Value for money”

OverallGreat focused platform that brings together a suite of capbilities together. One stop site for all your learning needs. Highly recommend you try the free version and upgrade as you progress.
July 5, 2016
Sarah H.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
December 14, 2018

“Great teaching experience ”

ProsVery easy to use. Easy to train others.
ConsAbsolutely none. Great experience. Could not ask for more.
December 14, 2018
Pierluigi T.
September 20, 2016

“Simply stunning”

OverallTried this amazing platform for a customer and I can only say that is simply stunning. You have access to dozens of amazing feature that you'll simply love.
ProsE-Commerce feature Virtual Classrooms
ConsQuestion type evaluation
Recommendations to other buyersIf you're a developer, a teacher or a head hunter you'll love this platform.
September 20, 2016
Sharifah H.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
December 11, 2018

“Best Testing Platform”

Proseasy to understand easy to use user friendly
ConsI loved it. It was great. I am going to continue to use it
December 11, 2018