Fenero Ratings

Overall

About Fenero

We possess all the features needed to run an enterprise-scale contact center operation or a 5-agent work at home business. Inbound, outbound, live chat, quality assurance, drag-n-drop scripting, advanced reporting, and a built-in Web phone comes standard. Open APIs and an elastic infrastructure that can quickly scale to meet the most demanding program requirements are also part of the package. All the features needed for large contact center operations, at an affordable price. Learn more about Fenero

Jessica P.
Customer Service Manager
Cosmetics, 51-200 employees
April 11, 2017

“IT and Call Center Manager perspective.”

OverallFenero has grown a lot since we started with them three years ago. We originally started with just Inbound and have grown with adding inbound ques and outbound campaigns including auto-dialers. Pros: - Agent and Manager Interface is user-friendly. - Reporting fits our needs. - Ease of initial start up. - Ease of Campaign setup. - Economically friendly billing plans. - Great Features available to customize campaign specifics. Cons: -Storage for Recorded calls is no longer unlimited nor specified. -inconsistency in support protocols.
ProsPros: - Agent and Manager Interface is user-friendly. - Reporting fits our needs. - Ease of initial start up. - Ease of Campaign setup. - Economically friendly billing plans. - Great Features available to customize campaign specifics.
ConsCons: -Storage for Recorded calls is no longer unlimited nor specified. -inconsistency in support protocols.
Recommendations to other buyersImprove support protocols between Fenero and Customer and clarity their of.
April 11, 2017
Oscar G.
Contact center analyst
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees
July 11, 2017

“Wonderful experience!”

OverallProcess optimization and cost-reductions
ProsThe ease of use, and ease of deployment. Had a roboust contact-center solution deployed in 3 days. The platform does everything larger contact-center solutions offer AND MORE! It gives you full and total control over your ACD, skills, IVR routes, prompts, messages, etc. Tools like the automatic callback feature are included with the platform; Most comprable products sell this as an add-on. The integrated soft-phone allows agents to work anywhere there's an internet connection with superior sound quality
ConsThere are no contracts to sign, not having to pay to sign-up or enroll. We simply pay for what we use!
July 11, 2017
Abhishek V.
IT Manager
Retail, 11-50 employees
April 16, 2019

“Affordable solution but needs to work on its software for better reliability and performance”

OverallHas been a great experience overall. Saved a lot of money switching over from Five9. Customer service was spotty at first but in the time we have been with them, it has improved a lot. Same for the software. Its still not perfect but it more than likely will meet basic business needs and more.
ProsPer minute billing and easy to set up. User friendly UI, takes just one sys-admin on our end to manage the software.
ConsThey need to improve the software so that it can listen for a voicemail beep. Customer service is good but slow to respond and sometimes involves more followups than necessary. There was a security issue we found in the early days where all user agents data was publicly available on the portal without authentication, which we made aware to them and hopefully it's fixed now.
April 16, 2019
Andre C.
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
April 6, 2017

“Fenero is CRITICAL for our SUCCESS”

OverallI can tell, that after starting to work with Fenero Call Center system Referrizer (our company) is - Hiring 5-10 people per week - Doubling on our sales every 2-3 months - Growing with revenue, cients and employees constistantyl What we like about it is - Performance based system - We don't pay for seats, just for effective minutes of dialing - REPORTS are critical for the success - so much flexiblity - CUSTOMIZATION - This is where Fenero really stands out. We have utilized API and their Interface to the maximum. We love it.
Pros- Web based - no hardware needed - Performance based system - We don't pay for seats, just for effective minutes of dialing - REPORTS are critical for the success - so much flexibility - CUSTOMIZATION - This is where Fenero really stands out. We have utilized API and their Interface to the maximum. We love it.
ConsCons: - Need option to add automated billing for purchasing minutes.
Thomas F.
President/CEO
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
August 14, 2017

“World Class Software ”

Overall This software is very user-friendly, completely free, the support staff is amazing, the software is bug free And glitch free.
ProsI am absolutely blown away by this software. When I signed up, it was easy, FREE and I got up and running within about 15 minutes. Rep reached out to greet me and help answer and questions I had. He showed me a lot of great informative videos that guide you through setup. If you're looking for a cloud based contact center THIS ONE IS BY FAR THE BEST... I searched and searched for the software that would work for my business, and when I came across Fenero and signed up I instantly knew how amazing of a find this was. Don't believe me? Ok try signing up.... Nothing to download and no charges..... what is there to lose? Besides the lost time searching for software. Trust me on this one.
ConsHmm, I'm trying to think of any cons....... I have to honestly say, I cannot think of any bad things about this software. It's very user friendly, has separate portals for agents and managers. It's awesome!

By Fenero on August 14, 2017
Awesome experience getting Denver Business Systems up and running with Fenero!
August 14, 2017
Javan G.
IT Technician
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 employees
December 22, 2017

“User friendly interface, easy to set up and great reporting.”

ProsVery complex use of API for almost all features, real time and historical reports, easy to use, set up, and maintenance. Very useful features to handle both inbound and outbound campaigns. Setting up is very easy and their support page is very detailed.
ConsFenero does daily backups and maintenance at mid night which last about half hour and which somewhat disrupts 2/7 campaigns.
December 22, 2017
Jennifer T.
COO
Education Management, 1-10 employees
April 12, 2019

“Great experience with Fenero”

OverallOverall my experience has been great. I have found a solution which is functional, priced well, with great customer service. Exactly what I was looking for.
ProsWe just started with Fenero and find the overall functionality for the money extremely valuable. It does everything we need (and more) and the pricing model is very fair. More than anything I've been so impressed with the level of customer service. The reps did a great job of reviewing the solution and highlighting how I can use it for my specific application. As well, the reps have been exceptional answering my questions as I set up the system to support our needs. I couldn't ask for better support. Thank you!
ConsI would like a more streamline way of adding call comments, then exporting them in a condensed manner. I have worked with the reps to figure out a solution which works for us ... which is great ... but it would make sense to be able to record notes after each call without them being exported on individual lines.
Ray C.
Banking, 11-50 employees
July 10, 2017

“The Fenero team has been there for me since the day I opened the doors to my business. Best there is”

OverallSpeed and simplicity it's that simple!
ProsThis has to be the most user friendly system and software available. What ever your needs are they can accommodate!
ConsThere is not one negative thing I am think of about the Fenero Team and their software. I am not the most computer literate and this software makes me feel like a computer whiz!
July 10, 2017
Bella M.
Appointment Setter
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

“Easy to use ”

OverallIt was easy to use and very affordable
ProsIt is very easy to use like a, b, c.. Very user friendly
ConsThe recordings takes a while but good thing is you can contact the center to Follow up
Francis E.
Operations Manager
November 15, 2017

“Incomparable”

OverallA lot, we were able to expand with the help of this software. Technical difficulties that were handled as soon as we sent the ticket to their staff, issues that rarely happens.
ProsGreat quality of calls, great support and easy to use apps to manage different campaigns.
November 15, 2017
Alejandro P.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
April 9, 2017

“Great partner!”

OverallFenero has proven to be a great Telecom partner. Their team is composed of individuals with prior Call Center experience. They have leveraged this experience to create a system that includes everything that the big boys use! And all this for just 2 cents/min!
ProsMultiple features for a very affordable price
ConsThe initial setup does require I.T. proficiency. You are able to add their support plan to help you with this.
April 9, 2017
Andre G.
Product Manager
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
December 19, 2017

“We have been using Fenero for over one year now and could not be happier. ”

ProsThe software is very easy to use. It is also very well supported, packed with features and amazing reporting.
December 19, 2017
Carlo Angelo P.
Senior Project Manager
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 17, 2018

“Astonishing! I would recommend Fenero to other Virtual companies out there! ”

OverallIt just takes 1 person to manage the software.
ProsThe support is awesome! Easy to navigate, has self help knowledge base, real time reporting, easy to create stations and users, ...everything!
ConsHonestly, I don't know what is / are not to like using Fenero. It give me what I need to run my virtual call center. #FeneroRocks
July 17, 2018
Daryl A.
Chief Data Strategist
Political Organization, 1-10 employees

“Powerful tool”

OverallGood software, very cost-effective, scales well. Hard to use at first, but once you get the hang of it there's no other solution that compares. The 6 second billion increments are the real secret. There are a lot of features to take advantage of and you can have deep control of your campaigns. Lack of AMD really frustrated though!
ProsFlexibility, cost effectiveness, scalability.
ConsThere's a rather steep learning curve and answering machine detection absolutely bad! I lost a $56,000 call-center contract because Fenero doesn't know how to listen for a voicemail beep. Absolutely inexcusable.
Jose Antonio S.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
April 17, 2019

“Customer service and charges ”

OverallFair but can be better if they can review their billing more accurately
ProsThe functionality and easy to use reports
ConsTake so long to give you DID for Agents and functionality for use this DID right away i waiting for my new ones more then a month and they already charge and DID are not ready to use
April 17, 2019
Tim S.
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 employees

“Fenero user”

OverallI like Fenero for start up projects
ProsEase of use Ease of deployment price per minute billing
Conslack of features getting in touch with customer service is a challenge
Geraldine S.
Gerente general de proyectos
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
October 10, 2018

“Great call center Platform ”

OverallExtremely satisfying best of all
ProsIts very user-friendly excelent with the records and to put together all the call center needs you can even used it from your mobile device and the support its awsome
Consthe recording file for the calls its not unlimited
October 10, 2018
Smitha B.
201-500 employees
November 20, 2017

“We have had a very positive experience working with Fenero !”

ProsThe platform has all the features you can possibly want or think of. The team is very supportive and will work with you to help you achieve your goals. Fenero is a very cost effective robust solution and is the back-bone of a successful call center !
November 20, 2017
Anthanette P.
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees
April 30, 2019

“Fenero Review”

OverallOverall it has been a positive experience.
ProsI liked the price for the service. Once you become acclimated with the system it because easy to start a campaign in no time.
ConsThe script creation is a little tough at first. It is not easy to update your banking information. I also have a glitch that causes my sign in information to pop up instead of the sign in screen periodically.
April 30, 2019
Susan A.
April 6, 2017

“The contact center that addresses all my pain points when comes to the management side if it!”

OverallI love Fenero and am not new to the call centers. I have used many over the years, Five9, CallFire, Chase data, fillterZen call,8x8 and a few in between. Fenero allows me to run my call center from my iPhone and the fact I no longer have to scrub leads or filter I love.