Predictive Dialer Ratings

Overall

About Predictive Dialer

Don't settle for anything less than sophistication. At this point in the game, amplified call volume from a predictive dialer should be a given. Your time deserves respect as well. CallTools.com's predictive dialing solution was made by business owners, for business owners. Our top-tier, in-house customer support actually answers your calls and walks you through troubleshooting. Shouldn't your company's time matter, too? Learn more about Predictive Dialer

David M.
Renewables & Environment, 11-50 employees
September 18, 2019

“CallTools Simplifies Your Company's Growth”

OverallWe recommend CallTools to all companies, not only StartUps when in need of CRM and Contact Management Integration capabilities. The seamlessness and user-friendly platform experienced with CallTools is hands-down the best in the industry. The ease-of-use. The lines per user available. The supervisory features and compliance by far exceed the competition by a wide margin. Five9 is the only technology comparison but at a fraction of the cost with similar or better reliability with virtually no downtime experienced in over two years with my company. Their staff, particularly, Sean, head of business development is impeccable in finding solutions quickly. No wonder they're one of the fastest growing companies in the field. Speaking as a CEO, if your company wants to grow, doesn't want it waste its money and efforts, there is clearly one choice for value and time .. and that's CallTools. Call them. Find them on the web. Just reach them it's the best thing you can do for your company's future.
ProsThe ease-of-use. The flexibility of the number of users. The low-cost option in the market. The customer service and technical assistance available. The seamless integration with third-party software. The platform interface being so user-friendly and not cluttered. The hours of operation availability with staff. The self-help videos available on the platform. The toggle switch as to how many lines per user are available blowing away all of the competition infrequency. The line clarity experienced is unmatched on phone calls. The customization of dispositions and lead generation organization. And these are just some of the many benefits we've experienced with CallTools.
ConsNone that I can think of at this time but I'm sure there's always room for improvement as with anything so well done as this.
September 18, 2019
Mark F.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
January 19, 2017

“Call Tools Platform”

OverallI researched the various cloud based predictive dialer companies for doing out bound calling. There is a number of companies out there, but I settled on Call Tools. The platform works perfect and I started with three stations. I am now up to 6 stations and have been real happy with their platform and overall performance. Predicative dialers can be tricky especially if you are using systems not located in the US, which I highly recommend you avoid. What really sold me on Calling Tools was that the sales guy I worked with really took the time to understand my needs and came back with some great ideas to really help with what I was trying to accomplish. There was no hard sale, which I can't say is the case for a couple of other companies I spoke to. There customer service is really great and the training was excellent. There are a lot of cool features and functionality to get your arms around, but once you do, you have a very dynamic system keeping your telemarketers or call center busy. I use their CRM as well, although you can integrate to wide number of CRM platforms on the market as I understand. I certainly like the price you pay today for getting your business up and running with these clod based platforms. Gone are the days having to invest in telecoms switches and T-1s. So you a great predictive dialing platform and your up and running with one of the best calling technology platforms for your money and you can increase your spend as you scale your business. That's the only way to go.
ProsThese cloud based platforms are awesome. you basically load your data and login to the system and the platform does its thing. It sure keeps your sales guys on the phone and off the internet.
ConsThere wasn't anything i disliked, but you really need to take the time to understand the power of the system. There is a lot of features and functionality in the system and the more you take the time to understand everything and how it works, the more you recognize how well the platform is put together
Recommendations to other buyersSpend some good time learning the platform and don't be afraid to call their customer service. They are really helpful if you have any questions or problems.

By CallTools on March 14, 2017
Mark, Thank you for your detailed review! We understand our platform has a lot to offer which may appear overwhelming, but we're glad you contacted our incredible Customer Support team to help you understand and utilize the tools available.We are available during all our business hours to assist you with any troubles you're experiencing with the system. Just as you experienced, when you invest time into learning how to operate the dialer, the results return tenfold. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance! Your CallTools.com Team
January 19, 2017
Giora S.
Insurance, 1-10 employees
June 29, 2016

“better than the rest!”

OverallI was using SalesDialers previously and kept having connection issues with their system and X-LITE settings for my overseas marketers. My main goal was to not have these connection issues when I first signed up with CallTools, little did I realize how many more feature you got over them!
ProsI love the Live Agent feature! Listening to my agents the entire time is so much more effective than listening to random recordings. How easy it is to just add another user with two clicks. The agent performance feature is awesome, having a side by side comparison is helpful.
ConsNot being able to "kick out" another user in cases where they didn't deleted their X-Lite password at the end of their shift. Maybe add a feature that allows the manager to change the host/user on demand because you probably don't control user on x-lite.
Recommendations to other buyersImprove the live agent section by adding the name of the campaign next to the user, also its only possible to connect to the call is when the agent is on a call. When they are not live I need to wait until they speak with someone to connect. I'm still not sure why the abandoned percentage is so high when than the actual abandoned rate that I set is low. Also not easy to understand the advantages/disadvantages of Power dialer vs Predictive. Used both and didn't see any real changes in my agents results or performance

By CallTools on March 14, 2017
Giora, First of all, our apologies for the late response. We¿re thankful to receive such an in-depth review and should have replied to it earlier! We are proud to offer such a wide range of features available on our system. Live Agent Monitoring completely shifts your ability to manage agents and provides real-time insight you weren¿t able to gather before. We¿re glad it has been so helpful for you! Please don¿t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions regarding the system. Your CallTools.com Team
June 29, 2016
October 27, 2017

“By far the best Predictive Dialer and Best Value - Thrilled with the System and Customer Service”

OverallI use the system every single day and I could not be happier with it. Easy to Use and had every single function you could ever need, Excellent Customer Service - By Far the best Product I found.
ProsBy far the best predictive dialer I found on the market - I tested 38 other predictive dialers including Five9, Ytel, PhoneBurner, Convoso, ChaseData, Augutech, VanillaSoft, PIMS Dialer, CallShaper and many others and this dialer was by far the best and was less expensive than just about every other system I tested. Sean in Customer Service was absolutely fantastic and got me setup immediately. Everyone in Customer Service is extremely responsive and helpful as well as polite and kind. I could not be any happier with the service. I DEFINITELY recommend CallTools to any company where the phone is essential to their business as it is to mine. CallTools is seriously the full package - Excellent Customer Service, Instant Setup, Easy to Use, Constant Updates to Make the System Better and More Effective, Modern Looking Software that's Easy to Look at All Day and all for less money than every other company I tested. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CALLTOOLS. You will not be disappointed.
Cons.

By CallTools on October 31, 2017
Thank you for your incredible review! We're proud to offer a contact center platform that rises above the others. Streamline your process from inbound to outbound with our wide range of features. Our Customer Support team provides initial training then helps with any follow-up questions you have or assistance you need. We're glad to hear that CallTools.com exceeded your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with. - Your CallTools.com Team
October 27, 2017
Anthony L.
January 9, 2017

“Amazing Call Center Software - Best By Far We've Ever Used At Clickflame!”

OverallWorking with Ed at Call Tools has been a great experience. Our connection rates and quality of phone clarity are amazing even though we use the free X-Lite from Counterpath. In every instance that we needed support from Call Tools we got instant results and immediate action needed. You would be hard pressed to find a better provider especially with the great prices they offer.
ProsPhone clarity and connection rates.
ConsCan't say I have any complaints.
Recommendations to other buyersSome areas of the software were initially difficult to navigate but considering there are over 100 different tabs and areas of the software this was to be expected. After working with Call Tools on several issues the system became extremely easy to navigate and use effectively to grow my business.

By CallTools on March 14, 2017
Anthony, Thank you for your review of CallTools.com's Predictive Dialer! We're glad Ed has been a great point of contact for you and that the Customer Support team has made working on the platform understandable. With all of the features that our software offers it may seem difficult to navigate but we pride ourselves on being available to walk you through any difficulties. With the new web phone we've integrated into the dashboard it's easier than ever to start dialing. We hope you'll find it useful at your company. Please continue to let us know if there is anything we can help you with! Your CallTools.com Team
January 9, 2017
Imelda C.
Virtual Assistant
51-200 employees
December 19, 2018

“VOIP for Start up Business”

ProsCheap web based VOIP for lead calling and customer management. It is easy to set up and use. You can easily upload leads for your agents to call. It has dashboard for you to be able to see logged in agents and their call time as a Manager.You can categorize your leads and give instructions to your agents on which list to work with for that day.If you are a start up, this is a good VOIP to begin with. It has functions and features where you can easily manage your leads and agent performance.
ConsThis is not ideal for large campaigns where many agents are logged in. Error on logging in or when you click on the tool allowing you to be available or ready, sometimes it won't detect being logged in. You would need to log out and log back in resolve the error. However, those will just be minimal errors. Quality of call would still depend on internet speed of user.
December 19, 2018
Justin N.
Technical Support Engineer
Computer Hardware, 1001-5000 employees
October 30, 2018

“Call Tools Call Center Software review ”

ProsThe software integrates with 3rd party CRMS. The software is very easy to learn meaning the most entry level user can learn the software very quickly. The reporting and performance tracking is top tier. Call recording is easy to use and allows for easy monitoring and training. Support is available via more than one option besides phone. The software works with Mac OS.
ConsThe cost of the software for a smaller sized business can be a bit of an investment up front. The hours for technical support isn't 24 hours a day when a lot of call centers are open 24 hours a day. Its web based meaning if the call quality depends on the companies internet connection. I'd like to see lower fees per user/agent in future pricing. You have to have a minimum number of seats/agents so far smaller companies this can be a hassle. I'd like to see a better tutorial for first time users.
October 30, 2018
James Z.
IT Manager
Consumer Electronics, 51-200 employees
February 5, 2017

“Don't Get Much Better Than This”

OverallI have used many software for my call center business and finally settled with this for more than a year and above. It is packed with many features but the best part is that it shows the clients call number so you can verify information without bothering with additional questions. It has a very responsible reporting capabilities to real time action.
ProsTime saving and packed with information and UI is simple.
ConsA better management when using slow Internet connection.
Recommendations to other buyersIt makes my business run smoothly. It is very versatile and the analytics is clear.

By CallTools on March 14, 2017
James, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're grateful you have been with us for so long and we value your business. Unfortunately, running CallTools on a slow Internet connection usually proves difficult due to the size of the system and its being cloud-based. However, we're glad to hear you enjoy the feature-packed system we've built. The client information pop ups help keep everything organized so you aren't asking your clients questions over again. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Your CallTools.com Team
February 5, 2017
Michael N.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
November 3, 2016

“Disling system best value I have found”

OverallI have worked with several dialing systems over the years and have found that call tools is one of the easiest to use. I work with individuals with mental disabilities and hey we're able to be up and running. 20 min. Great system
ProsEase of use
ConsWish they had hot keys. So some of my blind people can use it
Recommendations to other buyersNot reallly. It's very straight forward

By CallTools on March 14, 2017
Michael, Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear our system was easy for you to implement and start using. You'll be pleased to know that we've implemented hotkeys in the past week which are ready to go now! We appreciate the suggestion and hope you appreciate our addition. Please let us know if there's any other way we can assist you! Your CallTools.com Team
Ryan H.
Sr. Director
Utilities, 11-50 employees
July 17, 2017

“Fantastic system that i highly recommend”

ProsCost. Ease of Use. Great sound quality. Customizable. Great features. Easy to use management interface. Easy to use agent interface. Top notch.
ConsNothing really comes to mind that is major. Perhaps the only challenge as an organization we had was CRM as we wanted to ad a couple of data columns that we could not.

By CallTools on July 17, 2017
Hello Ryan! Thank you for taking some time to review how CallTools.com has helped escalate your business. In regards to adding data columns, we have a feature called Custom Fields that allows you to add in custom data columns to your CRM. Our Customer Support team will reach out to help you set up this integral feature! Thank you again. - Your CallTools.com Team
Harold O.
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
September 19, 2019

“System is Great! - People are awesome! ”

OverallI normally don't do reviews on any company but I wanted to take a moment here because this has been a long standing business relationship and the team at calltools are very good to work with. Rep always has my back whenever I have tech issues or anything else. I would definitely recommend the system to anyone as it is easy to use and gets you results!
ProsThe software is exactly what I need without extra developer options that will confuse someone like me.
ConsI liked it all - there wasnt anything I didnt like about the system.
September 19, 2019
Maria Lenin L.
Marketing and business development
11-50 employees
August 17, 2018

“Web based VOIP -Easy Setup, Requirement, and Implementation ”

ProsI would recommend calltools for small businesses with one or two callers. It is a web based tool and agents can log in with a username and password. It has the basic features for calling and standard fields to classify and manage your leads. It is cheap and ideal for part time calling. Easy setup,requirements and training , calling can start immediately . The day still ends productive, less errors compared to other web based call tool. Can see agents logged in and call status on a real time basis.
ConsSince it is web based, the call quality depends on the internet connection. Reports are basic metrics. You can not customize the fields o be able o address certain goals or objectives of a campaign. Errors in availability mode and not receiving calls can be observed but can be addressed or solved by logging in and out. Lead status tracking and prioritization could be difficult and still need manual taking notes in excel for sales or potential leads information. Better if more than 1 agent logged in for smoother and faster call flow. If only one agent, click to call is preferable than automated. Next call wait time can take long if automated on one agent logged in thus time is not maximized and optimized.
August 17, 2018
Chosen B.
Director of Information Technology
December 12, 2017

“Very easy to work with and a wonderful user interface.”

ProsWe liked how easy it was to use will very little agent training required. We also liked how easy it was to setup inbound queues and campaigns.
ConsThe reporting section could be a little more robust but it does it's job. We would like to see more abilities to create custom reports and exporting abilities.

By CallTools on December 20, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear you had a smooth time teaching agents how to use the platform; we designed the platform for a streamlined agent experience. We appreciate your suggestions and will use them to continue improving our contact center solution. If there is anything else we can help with please don't hesitate to reach out! - Your CallTools.com Team
Daniel Alejandro A.
Ingeniero senior de ventas Hidraulica y Neumatica
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
January 24, 2019

“ Useful tool for customer service”

Overall This application is used a lot for 2 years for the impeccable attention of my clients regarding the technical support of the television, telephone and internet services. scheduled technicians and followed up the cases created in order to guarantee a quality service
Pros It is the best tool we have to make an impeccable customer service. It is used to generate case numbers related to the received call and be able to track it to generate a unique satisfaction in the customer.
Cons Sometimes it is very complicated to manage the mute and hold buttons, the times are not enough to manage the information requested by the customer.
January 24, 2019
Steve M.
June 8, 2018

“After trying other Predictive Dialer platforms we have found Call Tools is the absolute best. ”

ProsWe love the ease and simplicity of the program. There are too many great features to list but I will share a few that we are thrilled with. First, minimal training as our Telemarketing Reps can log right into the Call Tools website and begin calling without having to download a Soft Phone. Second, we love that we can set up our own unique dispositions. Third, the program has worked flawlessly and at anytime during the work day we can listen in on real-time calls being made as well as listen to all the recorded calls after the fact. I want to make mention that the team have been great to work with and any company that uses Call Tools will experience great customer service. Finally, we would recommend Call Tools to any company that needs a great Predictive, Power or Preview Dialer Program with CAD Accounts Receivable Mgmt.
ConsWe've experienced no disappointments. There have been questions along the way but all questions were answered and taken care of immediately. So we have only good things to say about Call Tools.
June 8, 2018
Oscar V.
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees
October 2, 2017

“This dialer is very easy to use! The way you can switch from campaign to campaign with just a click.”

OverallTime. It saved me a lot of time because its easy to use.
ProsI like how I can easily switch from campaign to campaign without exiting my dialer page. This makes it easy to switch a campaign and get right back to it!
ConsThe only thing that I do not like about the software is that it works best without wifi and better with hard wire.

By CallTools on October 9, 2017
Hi Oscar! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! The ability to consolidate each of your campaigns on a single platform keeps your outbound dialing as simple as possible. Although it would be convenient to run CallTools.com from a Wi-Fi connection, it is difficult to power such a feature-packed software without a hardwired connection. But we're glad that those features are saving you valuable time throughout the day! - Your CallTools.com Team
October 2, 2017
Mark O.
Director of Enrollment Services
December 5, 2017

“Lots of functionality. Very easy to use and helpful customer service. ”

OverallCould use some more features for inbound traffic, but great value at their price point. Great system!
ProsThe system was very user friendly, great for an non-tech guy like myself. It performed exactly how we needed it to for our business. Our sales and customer service rep was awesome. Anytime we had an issue, he was on top of it and got it resolved quickly.

By CallTools on December 6, 2017
Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review, Mark! We're glad you found our software user friendly; that is what we aim for. Built by business owners, for business owners. Our sales and support teams are always available to help with any questions or concerns you might have! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. - Your CallTools.com Team
December 5, 2017
matarsha D.
Operations Manager
Security and Investigations, 1-10 employees
September 26, 2017

“The team is awesome. They waste no time getting you set up, or trained on the software. I am on my second full month of using the dialer. I have no complaints. I would definitely say give this product a try.”

Overallmakes my outbound calls very easy.
ProsThe software is easy to learn and use. I love the built in do not call list scrubber. That is such a great convenience. I spoke with three other companies before making my decision and neither had the feature. Help is just a click or call away. The quality is great and there is no delay when connecting with customers. Customer service is very important to me and they get an A+. I love how they called to make sure everything was going fine after I made my purchase. Because the product does so much, its hard to remember everything. The response to any question I have is almost immediate.

By CallTools on October 9, 2017
Hi Matarsha! We appreciate you taking the time to leave such an in-depth review. All of the features available on the CallTools.com platform are included, whether you focus on outbound dialing or receiving inbound calls. We're also proud of our accessible and informative Customer Support team, available during peak dialing hours! If there is anything we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out! - Your CallTools.com Team
September 26, 2017
David P.
Partner
Renewables & Environment, 1-10 employees
October 11, 2017

“I set up Call Tools to do some marketing for my company. Great product and easy to use.”

OverallAllowed us to touch base with thousand of potential customers.
ProsOperations was a snap with very little training. Our Rep Sean was always willing to help and got the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied.
ConsI wanted to attach a out going message to the call. We couldn't do that, but that alright, we got a work around and everything turned out good.

By CallTools on October 16, 2017
Hi David! Thank you for taking some time to leave us a review. We're glad we were able to work together to figure out how to deliver the message you needed to send and that you got in touch with your prospects! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. - Your CallTools.com Team
October 11, 2017
Barb S.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
June 7, 2017

“Easy to use, easy set up, proficent”

OverallGreat for outbound calling cambaigns!
ProsWas able to save time by automatically continually dialing numbers, didnt have to wait, or have down time.
ConsWasn't able to have as much control of calls as I would like, but was good if you have many CSR who try to avoid calls.

By CallTools on June 13, 2017
Hi Barb! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy you found the speed and precision of our predictive dialer helpful for your team! Eliminating agent downtime increases calling ratios and keeps your employees on-task throughout the day. We're glad to have you as a part of the CallTools.com family. If there's anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to contact customer support! Your CallTools.com Team
June 7, 2017
Steve T.
manager
July 26, 2018

“Great product and a super support team ”

ProsThe ease of use for any new hire. The system is up and running in a fer minutes and is totally reliable.
ConsNothing negative to say. Is a seamless web based application that works from any location. The price is good and the integration flawless.
July 26, 2018
Chris M.
ceo
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
September 26, 2019

“Best Dialer ”

ProsAside from the dialer being a very powerful tool for my business the support is unparalleled everyone in tech support is fantastic. My account rep is super responsive and always gets things done for me.
ConsSome aspects of the software could be simplified
September 26, 2019
Isaac T.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
March 13, 2018

“This is a great predictive dialer very easy to use.”

ProsEase of use and the customer service is the best. I have used many predictive dialers over the years and this is one of the best.
March 13, 2018
Steven P.
National Marketing Consultant
11-50 employees
January 12, 2018

“Great Experience. Software is a bargain at this price point. Cust support and his team are awesome.”

ProsEasy to use and learn. Very smooth with no glitches. It is far better than Five 9. Again, cust support and his team are very quick to respond in a very polite, positive and professional manner.

By CallTools on January 16, 2018
Hello Steven! Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review. We're proud to offer such a feature-packed software at our pricing and our knowledgeable Customer Support team only adds to the value of our platform. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you succeed! - Your CallTools.com Team
January 12, 2018
David B.
Sales Manager
November 29, 2017

“Smooth, easy ti use, fantastic support.”

ProsThe walk-through when you''re just starting, great customer service, very patient, always available. Just a great software to use.

By CallTools on November 30, 2017
Hello David! Thank you for taking the time to review CallTools.com. We're glad to hear your experience has been smooth and seamless with the help of our incredible Customer Support team. The live training included when you start using the CallTools.com platform covers everything you need to know. Please get in touch if there is anything else we can help you with! - Your CallTools.com Team
November 29, 2017
Roger B.
Branch Manager
July 12, 2018

“Great features & excellent customer support from my account rep James Saif.”

ProsThe software is easy to use. There are great features offered which have not been implemented by other predictive dialers I have tried in the past.
ConsI would like to see an easier process to recycle our existing campaigns and lower fees per user/seats.
Nikolai L.
Wireless, Unspecified
October 19, 2017

“Great AutoDial and Management Oversight ability”

OverallThe ability to have better management oversight and for team to make more calls.
ProsThe AutoDialer works like a charm. We can power through call lists with ease. In addition, for managers it's great because it is easy to review and listen to recordings. The format is simple so not a lot of clicks to get what you want. Just make sure you have the default rules set up BEFORE making calls.
ConsThe follow-ups need to be closely coordinated with your CRM like Salesforce to make this part effective.

By CallTools on October 23, 2017
Nikolai, thank you for taking a moment to write a review! We're glad you found the suite of manager features helpful; between call recordings, Live Agent Monitoring, and Real Time Reporting, CallTools.com provides detailed insight on agent performance. Please reach out if there is anything we can help you with! - Your CallTools.com Team
October 19, 2017
glenn k.

“Great Service”

Proseasy to use, price is competitive, rich with features and a lot of flexible. Easy to load leads for the outbound campaigns
Consthe system takes time to learn and it can be complex due to so many features but its a great system.
Tim N.
Sales manager
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
February 6, 2017

“This is the dialer you want”

OverallWe've tested multiple dialers available on the market. This is one is the one you want for your business. It's web based, plug and play, easy to use/manage, cost effective and backed with great service team.
ProsCost effective, easy to use and backed by great service.
ConsCan't think of one.
Recommendations to other buyersTry it

By CallTools on March 14, 2017
Tim, Thank you for taking the time to review us! Having a cloud-based dialer simplifies the setup process and our top-tier customer support team makes it easy to understand. We're thrilled to hear you've had a great experience thus far and look forward to providing fantastic service in the future as well! Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with. Your CallTools.com Team
February 6, 2017
Anderson C.
CS
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees
November 21, 2018

“Great for speed dialing”

ProsGreat to call masive customers at once, and campaings can be assigned to my eployees to make sure they get as productive as possible.
ConsSome times get stuck when many lead are assigned.
November 21, 2018
Johnny N.
March 10, 2018

“Great overall. ”

ConsWish I'd had a tutorial when we first began. It's been 5 months now and I still wonder if I have a lot to learn. Having said that, (most of) the tech sppt team are exceptional and are very knowledgeable.

By CallTools on March 13, 2018
Hi Johnny! Thank you for your feedback, I checked and confirmed that a full training was done on your account with the primary account holder. I do not believe you were made a part of that training so it makes sense why you are lacking the ability to use the system to its fullest potential at times. We will contact you and make arrangements to do a full retraining course for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to re-training with you. Please feel free to have any other management present for the training, you can have multiple people join if you would prefer. Thank you! Your Team at CallTools.com
March 10, 2018
Kristopher S.
Tax Consultant
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
July 14, 2019

“Overall, CallTools is a great piece of CRM software.”

ProsCallTools employs an easy to use, intuitive interface, and the learning curve is slight. It gives you the capability to schedule appointments, send SMS's and emails, as well as document the end result of each call. I began using CallTools for my new job, and I'm very satisfied overall with the program.
ConsThe only drawback I have noticed to CallTools is that sometimes if the client hangs up on an inbound call, the contact will become stuck on the screen. It doesn't cause a crash or anything of that nature, however, it can be very annoying. Fortunately this issue is easily resolved by logging out of the app, and logging back in.
July 14, 2019
Chris M.
April 9, 2018

“Great experience working with team at calltools. The customer service is excellent. ”

OverallEase of use, great customer service, lots of leads!
ProsAll the cool features and ease of use for the price. The software is great and reliable. I would highly recommend looking into this system.
ConsYou can only search for calls by phone number. Hardwire your internet to the computer for optimal use.
April 9, 2018
Matt H.
Marketing Director
March 2, 2018

“Best business decision I've ever made! ”

OverallHelps us make more money
ProsMy experience with call tools up to this point has been incredible. My rep has helped us make a seamless transition from five9 to call tools overnight. The day after the switched I saw a 20% increase in sales and a 10% decrease in my abandon rate. The reps and tech support are second to none and always one call away. The dashboard, reports, and ease of uploading data are unbelievably user friendly (this was one of my biggest problems with five9). The system technology and clarity of calls continue to impress the team and I. This product is an absolute steal for the money.
March 2, 2018
Michael K.
CIO
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees
December 12, 2017

“Really easy to implement predictive dialer platform, we had reps logged in and dialing very quickly.”

OverallSignificant increase in achieving live answers with our existing customers. Much higher agent productivity metrics.
ProsThe built-in real time dashboards to monitor both campaign and individual rep performance are awesome right out of the box.
ConsWe have not had any problems to list as a con. However, it would be nice to have a concurrent user licensing option since not all of our reps are always on the system.

By CallTools on December 20, 2017
Hi Michael! Thank you for using your time to leave a review of our platform. Our real-time monitoring and reporting keeps you on top of agent productivity, ensuring that you get the most out of each of your employees. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with while you use the platform! - Your CallTools.com Team
Jeff M.
January 20, 2017

“Overall a good product.”

OverallThe product itself seems very well build and their support is great. Unfortunately for us we hit a roadblock and were not able to move forward. Specifically, we were using their dialer. Their system requires your leads to be loaded into the CRM from which you make the call lists. Because of this, you cannot have duplicates based on a phone number. So if you have a customer that has 2 separate records you need to keep separate you can only have one set of data inside the CRM. This causes issues because we cannot relate the call disposition back to the correct record. We have found this is one of only a couple dialers that will not at least give you a switch to allow duplicates.

By CallTools on March 14, 2017
Jeff, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We¿re sorry to hear that the inability to dial duplicates has caused issues for your company. We keep it as a default setting to help our customers remain in compliance while dialing. This does not work for everyone but we have found it to be the best option. Please let us know if there¿s anything else we can help you with! Your CallTools.com Team
January 20, 2017
travis h.
VP of Sales
July 18, 2018

“I couldn't ask for a better customer service experience. ”

ProsThe ease of use is the greatest thing about the software. My rep at Call Tools is always there for me when I have questions.
ConsI really can't think of anything. The features it comes with are all the features my company needs on a daily basis.
July 18, 2018
Alan M.
CCO
51-200 employees
May 8, 2018

“Very good service.”

ProsThe ease of use and the support that Call Tools has is really good. The dashboard for the admin is also very nice.
ConsYou have to have a minimum of seats. You do not have the ability to look at individual numbers called (or I wasn't shown)
May 8, 2018
Josiah V.
sales Person
Retail, Self-employed
August 5, 2017

“simple and easy to use dialer. ”

Overallsales
Prossimple and easy to use dialer. predictive dialing was fast and responsive, voicemail drop worked amazingly. someone that has no past with predictive dialers could use this.
Consnothing at all whatsoever was wrong with this dialer. it worked perfectly and was simple to use and understand

By CallTools on August 7, 2017
Josiah, thank you for your review! We always appreciate it when someone takes a moment of their time to do so. We're thrilled to hear the voicemail drop was especially helpful for you! It's a convenient feature that makes your dialing even quicker while increasing response rates. Let us know if there is any other way we can help! - Your CallTools.com Team
August 5, 2017
Josh L.
n/a
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
August 3, 2017

“Great Service! John M. at Call Tools made sure any question or problem(Which was rare) that I had wa”

OverallDoubled in Revenue
ProsSeamless Dialer, very easy transfer process, calls were very quick and allowed the agents to make up to 400 calls a day
ConsThe small screens within the dialer throws people off sometimes. The CRM system is a bit confusing at times

By CallTools on August 4, 2017
Josh, thank you for taking a moment of your time to leave us a review! We're thrilled to hear you doubled your revenue with our predictive dialer! We offer the ability to integrate with almost any third-party CRM so you can push contact information from our CRM into your pre-existing program. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is any way we can help you continue to excel! - Your CallTools.com Team
August 3, 2017
Bobby R.
Retail, 10,001+ employees
July 19, 2017

“Great experience”

ProsEasy to use, very helpful on the back end, Sean was great, everyone is there to help for you to win, clear as can be, no down time, accomplished what we set out to do and it didnt take alot out of us...
July 19, 2017
Joe B.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
June 30, 2016

“Do they realize they are running a service?”

OverallBunch guys who know how to sell and not have to run a business. We've become the test subjects of their platform's so called "new features". Tech support send us to our customer rep, and says they'll get back to us in days, not hours.
ProsLooked promising from the website description, has the power and predictive dialer that phone based companies need.
ConsDoesn't seem like the software works. Can't add new users or agents past one seat without talking to customer support multiple times.
Recommendations to other buyersTry another company like CallHub.

By CallTools on November 10, 2016
Joe We're sorry you feel this way. We are the creators of both products, you must of been asked in the early stages of rolling out features if you were interested in testing. We would love for you to see where the system is without any beta features. Calltools.com extends a free month so you can use our platform with full functionality, I will make sure your experience will keep you on and scaling. We take pride in everything we do and make sure our reps set the right expectations, if something slipped we apologize. The system is easy to use and efficient, with more integration's available than ever. Also I have 24 reps on the product now and have no issues operating making sure agents never spend more than 30 seconds off the phone. It allows me to manage my team more efficiently and I'll make sure the system works the same for you.
June 30, 2016
Adam H.
Quality/General Production
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
September 16, 2018

“The best available CRM system on the market”

OverallGreat company and group of people! They are very quick to answer any questions you have about using their product and making it productive. I recommend them to everyone. They are the best CRM for the money out there. Their customer service is the best and their features are outstanding! If you are a one man operation, or a huge call center, they have what you need to make your dials turn into sales.
ProsIt's ability to call up to 10 numbers at once. The reports you can generate from the calling activity. The very fast and knowledgeable customer service.
ConsNothing to complain about. Everything was as expected.
September 16, 2018
Jake L.
January 31, 2018

“Awesome experience, great support ”

ProsAffordability over competition, very easy to use from the management side and the agent side too....
ConsThe ability to chat individually and as a team so that we could eliminate another program like slack

By CallTools on February 5, 2018
Hi Jake! Thank you for taking a moment to review your experience with the CallTools contact center platform. We work hard to maintain an intuitive experience while using our extensive software. We're happy to hear you benefit from the in-depth, individual support from our incredible Customer Support team, too! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. - Your CallTools.com Team
January 31, 2018
Iliana D.
Co-Founder
October 19, 2018

“Great Call Center Dialer Solution”

OverallThis tools helps us setup appointments for our sales team to pitch our services.
ProsGreat Solution, Integrates with most CRM tools and helps churn out calls with a predictive dialer. Helps streamline the process of calling, without servers and hardware.
ConsNothing really, web based dialers are the best tools around to fill in any sales funnel.
October 19, 2018
Jerome R.
President & CEO
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
March 20, 2018

“Blown Away!!! & I've used most of them out there. Nothing compares, hands down.”

OverallFull function Call Center Application
ProsI've used many different Call Center Applications including Five9, Dolphin, SalesTools & a few others. Let start off buy saying that this is the only company that we've had zero issues with, it happens to be the least expensive by far. It's really smooth, much easier to use then any other Call Center Platform. It's super easy to use.
ConsI'm told that I can be pretty negative so I'm sure that I will come up with something. Just kidding, nothing so far as of yet.
March 20, 2018
Mike G.
VP
November 15, 2017

“One of the better call center tools out there.”

ProsI like how easy it us to load lead data into the system and to get it configured to use. It ony takes a few minutes to be u and running.
ConsI feel that there could be better notifications around when lead data is diminishing so we can get ahead of it so we don't have any down time.

By CallTools on November 20, 2017
Hi Mike! Thank you for taking a moment to review your experience with CallTools. We're glad you found the upload process to be simple and seamless! We're always working to make the software more helpful for our users. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do! - Your CallTools.com Team
November 15, 2017
Steve H.

“CallTools Words”

OverallOur old dialing platform was discontinued and we elected to work with CallTools after considering several other options for our call center. We like the functionality and features CallTools offers. Their tech support is always available for us to answer questions. We would certainly recommend them. to anyone needing a dialing platform!

By CallTools on March 14, 2017
Steve, We're glad you selected CallTools.com with your dialing needs! We're proud to offer a wide range of features that help you grow your business. With all that we have available it may seem overwhelming at first, but our in-house Tech Support team is available during business hours to guide you through any areas you may find troubling. We know how helpful it is to have a dedicated team available. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there's anything we can help you with. Your CallTools.com Team
Felicia P.
Co-Owner

“Excellent experience! ”

OverallEase of use, call quality, and effectiveness
ProsThe smoothness of the software is what we like most! We switched from another software that had several connection issues. CallTools was a welcomed change for us and our agents!

By CallTools on July 17, 2017
Hi Felicia! We appreciate you taking the time to review CallTools.com. The close relationships we have with our carriers allows us to offer the best call quality available. Please let us know if there's any other way we can help make your transition between platforms any easier. - Your Team at CallTools.com
jay w.
owner/ceo
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
March 6, 2017

“17 YEARS IN THE BIZ, HANDS DOWN BETTER THAN FIVE9 AND NOBLES ”

Overallshots out to the whole team and my account manager chase
ProsEVERYTHING, THE WHOLE FUNCTION, AND DETAIL IS TAILORED FOR SALES PEOPLE THAT DONT CARE TO BE annoyed with lag time, dumb pop ups and advertisement!!
ConsCOULD BE A LITTLE LESS EXPENSIVE,BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR,unlimited calling would b a big bonus feature for those who have huge talk time!
March 6, 2017