Teachlr Organizations Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.9/5
4.7/5

About Teachlr Organizations

Teachlr Organizations is a customizable platform that allows companies to train their workers, allies and clients in an effective way. It also allows courses sale for the educational institutions that want to spread their knowledge in a remote way. It allows you to manage every feature on it, like users, the uploaded content, the look of the platform, and performance statistics of the people that use your platform. Learn more about Teachlr Organizations

Maria Z.
Professor
E-Learning, 5001-10,000 employees
April 25, 2017

“Easiest and friedliest LMS you'll find out there!”

OverallIf you are looking for an LMS that allows students and teachers to feel comfortable, this is the one you need. When you try it out as a teacher, you notice how simple it is to create courses, organize material and attend your students. And if you use it as a student it is impossible for you to feel intimidated, you will always want to learn. I also recommend it for companies and organizations that do not have a huge training department or do not have a lot of staff to handle educational programs, because its simplicity will allow them to have everything under control at all times. The backoffice is an incredible ally.
ProsHow easy it is to use and how friedly it is. Makes elearning a wonderful experience. It's backoffice is a huge PRO!
ConsNot enough people know about it!! Everyone should!
Recommendations to other buyersTry it out! Won't regret it. I mean it. I have tried a lot of LMS and this is definetely one of the best!
April 25, 2017
Delgado N.
Ingeniero de Proyectos
March 28, 2018

“Teachlr the best online education platform”

OverallTeachlr has helped me to train my employees, partners or clients very easy and fast! Good platform
ProsTeachlr is one of the best platforms for training. This allowed me with the line of my franchises to be able to train them from the place where I am and to be connected when we want all at the same time. The best are the Video Conferences that can enter more than 500 users. Simply incredible!
ConsSometimes Teachlr has many updates and there are functions that are damaged. But just by contacting the customer service team and in a matter of hours is already fixed. Very good!
March 28, 2018
Reynaldo M.
Editor y diseñador gráfico
March 30, 2018

“I can train my employees very easy!”

Overall You have many free courses that help my employees a lot
ProsGood business training platform. From teachlr I can be training my employees in a very interactive way, its interface is very friendly unlike many other platform. Simply in love
Cons I would like there to be a conversation where all users can communicate. Many system updates are damaged many functionalities
March 30, 2018
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
August 17, 2018

“Thes Best LMS”

OverallTeachlr can help me to train my personal without spend much more for.
ProsIF you want to go forward with your own education platform choose Teachlr. This is an amazing platform that includes all feature that you need for do the better course online. Your organization can create goals to receive training; do conference rooms to share information and more.
ConsMaybe the main cons, some time have a glitch on subjects about evaluations.
August 17, 2018
Daniel S.
Chief Operations Officer
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
April 12, 2017

“Excellent Service”

OverallWe have been using Teachlr Organizations for a while, and I truly want to recommend this service to all organizations out there. No matter which industry your company is in, this service will help you have more efficient and smarter employees. Moreover, you can request a Demo and give it a try to see how it works. In addition, Teachlr gives constantly support to any issue that could come across. It's a great service company to work with.
ProsQuality, Support, Price, Value, and Team
ConsI don't have any cons with Teachlr Organizations
Recommendations to other buyersGive it a try
April 12, 2017
March 24, 2018

“It's very helpful to complement your class work”

ProsIt's great, I use it in class, the UX is very beautiful and it's intuitive and easy to use, I find everything I need in that platform
ConsThey should improve customer support, sometimes it takes a lot of time to get an answer and for them to fix the problem
Telecommunications, Unspecified
March 24, 2018

“It's really great I use it for my training”

ProsIt's very helpful and easy to use, I love all of it's functionalities, all my training depends on this platform
ConsIt's pretty expensive and they have only companies memberships, it would be good if they allow natural persons buy they services
Pedro Arturo A.
Guía de Aviturismo
May 21, 2018

“It's a great e-learning system”

ProsTeachlr Organizations is a very powerful tool and you could use it for teaching and learning. It is very easy to use, to set up and to start because you have access to a variety of courses from day one. Your content is secure, they guarantee that any user won't donwload your videos.
ConsWhen they launch new changes in the system it could be a little tricky to figure things out again. I would love to have an offline option to access the videos when I have no Internet connection
May 21, 2018
Maryuly O.
Gerente financiero y administrativo
March 25, 2018

“Excellent online education platform”

ProsI can train my employees from anywhere in the world. It is very easy to use and they have many free courses that we can take with a customized content. Amazing
ConsThey make many updates of the system and the clients complain about having functions that stop serving.
March 25, 2018
Ronald R.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

“ Thumbs Up ”

OverallI must say this is the best LMS around! The interface is easy and friendly! Needles to say the customer service :) keep doing an awesome work guys!
ProsMost bang for your buck :)
ConsNone!!!
Recommendations to other buyersI definitely recommend it.

Great to hear that from the great Dali Marketeer
Valentina G.
Business Intelligence Analyst
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
August 28, 2018

“Good LMS for everyone!”

ProsI have used Teachlr for several months now as a Dar Learning student and I absolutely love it. It is so easy to use and the UX is very beautiful. I works very well on my PC and my mobile so I can learn anywhere. I have noticed that they keep bringing new features and updates to keep all their customers happy. I recommend it to everybody.
ConsI wish they will launch a career feature, this would be great. Other than this I have no more cons or requests.
August 28, 2018
February 15, 2018

“Personalize my own virtual classroom!”

OverallEducation available to everyone. My own virtual classroom.
ProsWhat I like most about Teachlr Organizations is that I can offer my training services through a virtual classroom, personalizing the website with my own images and content. On the other hand, it is interesting to see all the follow-up that I can do of the evaluations to my students.
ConsWhat I like the least is that it still has errors on the page, however it is valuable to have a good technical support team.
11-50 employees
March 7, 2018

“Online courses platform available to everyone”

ProsIts very simple to find good courses according to your area of interest, especialy for the design of the page
ConsYou need perseverance and discipline to take an online course, and sometimes there are not what you expected. Most are usually very basic
March 7, 2018
Mariela L.
Analista RRHH
February 7, 2018

“My experience with Teachlr has been magnificent, allowing me to acquire valuable knowledge in areas ”

OverallIt has allowed me to acquire valuable knowledge in areas of interest and study from anywhere online.
ProsWhat I like most about this software is that there is high quality knowledge, courses of different categories and the best thing is that the certificate is personalized.
ConsWhat I like least about this software is that I can not download the contents of the lessons of the courses and they can only be played if you have internet.
February 7, 2018
Angela C.
English Teacher
Education Management, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
June 21, 2018

“This is a very comprehensive LMS that any organization can use”

ProsThe administrator can log in at any time and check progress, the number of teachers, the number of students, and their progress. Monitoring is easy, with tons of features, including video sharing and cloud storage
ConsFor my purposes, this software is a little too advanced. I teach a small classroom and reviewed this program for classroom use. If it were used schoolwide, it might be a great asset, but for a small classroom the price and the comprehensiveness of the program don't really make sense. Large organizations, though, needing an LMS will love this!
June 21, 2018
February 15, 2018

“my own online virtual classroom.”

OverallThat I can train my employees from everywhere.
ProsThe most thing that I like from Teachlr organizations is that I can personalize the website. In the other hand, I like that I can administrate the users that enter the website, and the courses they take.
ConsThe least thing that I like from Teachlr organizations is that I can only use it with limited time, or paying anual suscriptions.
Josefina V.
Jefe sistemas transacionales
1001-5000 employees
January 18, 2018

“It is a good e-learning platform”

ProsIt is very easy to use, its storage capacity and the creation of courses makes it one of the most attractive platforms for training, the benefits it gives to a company are incredible
ConsSincerely I would like you to create an application to access the platform anywhere through smartphones
January 18, 2018
Guillermo G.
Designer
Internet, Unspecified
April 6, 2017

“Great software , easy to use , great UX”

OverallI was impressed with the amount of features it features for the price, and its the easiest to use of all the coorporate elearning software I have tried, beautifuly designed .
ProsHow easy it is to use and understand
ConsIt lacks a couple of features
Recommendations to other buyersHighly reccomended its being constantly updated and so easy to use

By Teachlr on April 6, 2017
thank for your review! Everyday we work to make greater and cooler features
January 17, 2018

“training for my team!”

OverallOnline training for my team.
ProsTeachlr Organizacions is a tool that helps me to train my team with online courses offered by the platform.
ConsIt has many new features that I have not known and it may not be so easy to use. I had to pay a subscription for its use.
January 17, 2018
April 15, 2018

“As a user it was really helpful to learn through videos online”

ProsWorks very well in slow internet speed, it is very intuitive to use and the interface is very user friendly.
ConsBecause of the constant updates I have encounter issues to start some training videos and customer service take some time to solve it.
April 15, 2018

“Learn without limits.”

OverallLearn any theme you want to.
ProsWhat I like most about this software is that you can find anything you want to learn, or increase knowledge.
ConsWhat I like least about this software is that sometimes it could be expensive, so I can´t learn what I want.
Tatiana G.
Assistant Profesor
Higher Education, 1-10 employees
April 27, 2017

“Excellent App!!”

OverallWe had the unique opportunity to use this platform as a demo for teaching parasitology to Med students in central University of Venezuela and the teacher and learner experience was very positive for all of us!
April 27, 2017
March 9, 2018

“Train my students online.”

OverallI have been able to train my students in the distance.
ProsWhat I like most about Teachlr Organizations is that I can evaluate and measure the knowledge of my students, check if they have taken all the lessons and if they have completed the tasks.
ConsWhat I like least about Teachlr Organizations is that it is a service that controls how many people have access to my virtual classroom and I must pay to stay on the platform. It would be better if you could pay a single amount for its use.
March 9, 2018
Moreno M.
Wholesale, 11-50 employees

“Great site! ”

OverallTeachlrn was very helpful, I've made like eight courses and half of them were for free! I specially recommend the marketing lessons, amazing job.
ProsEasy to use
ConsNothing at all
Recommendations to other buyersNot for the moment

Awesome! Thanks :)
Maria D.
April 6, 2017

“Best LMS if you want a flowing UX”

OverallTeachlr is the easiest LMS there is. It's so friendly it makes you want to keep learning all day long. And it's so nice with instructors it makes them want to keep teaching forever. Best prices also, so there is nothing to think about it! I gave it a try and I am definetely in love with it! u.u

By Teachlr on April 6, 2017
Thanks for your kind words :)
Carlos E.
Economist
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

“Future tech for learn ”

OverallExcellent tool for business expansion, i need to learn more and use it but i am sure will be a sucess expirience, thanks for service and congrats to work like a 1st world company
ProsThe platform is wonderfull , and the power that it has to develop business bordeless is a key
Recommendations to other buyersThe key is in the first stage, we are there so we have to learn more about it, maybe in this stage the customer need more support, maybe to invest more resourses in this first stage is important

By Teachlr on April 7, 2017
Thanks for your words! We're glad to be part of your team growth strategies!
Pablo R.
Communiations Specialist
March 17, 2018

“It´s a great e-leaning platform ”

ProsIt has several functionalities and you don´t need to much time to customize and set up. Also, it has a really good price compared with other platforms.
ConsThe customer support isn´t so good, it takes a some time to answer any question or trouble. The administration of the platform takes time, because many things are manual.
March 17, 2018
Alberto S.
April 7, 2017

“Amazed by this Software and Company!”

OverallThanks to Teachlr we are able to train our sales team at a fraction of the cost and with no effort! It was super easy to set up and the customer service team was extremely helpful

By Teachlr on April 7, 2017
Thanks!!
11-50 employees
June 20, 2018

“My experience using teachlr has been good because I haven't had any difficulties in it.”

ProsWhat I like the most about this application is that I can personalize the web page url direction and the benefits it brings with it.
ConsWhat I like the least about the the software is that I have to pay monthly subscription to have access to the web page.
June 20, 2018
Mercedes B.
April 7, 2017

“Amazing platform to learn!”

OverallI tried some courses and they are all great, easy to access from your computer, very interesting topics and the price is super good
Carolina N.
April 6, 2017

“Don't Miss Innovation in Education”

OverallEveryone should get on Teachlr s pathway to education at least once in order to experience a new way of evolution!

Thanks :) !