Artsystems Ratings

Overall
4.9/5

About Artsystems

The choice of the industry leaders. With thousands of users worldwide, the most powerful, comprehensive, automated, and integrated art management software solution is also the most trusted. Easy-to-use, flexible solutions on the web, cloud, desktop and/or local networks -- employ powerful tools to manage galleries, collections, and artist studios. Directly integrate database with mobile-friendly websites and ProFile mobile app. Support available 12 hrs/day: NYC 6 am - 6 pm / London 11 am -11 pm. Learn more about Artsystems

Tom G.
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
January 15, 2019

“Couldn't image running my business without Art Systems”

ProsI run my art gallery business with Art Systems because it helps me keep my business efficient and effective. I chose Art Systems because Pro Database Software allows me to manage our inventory, our mailing list and our transactions efficiently by connecting all of the data. I post all my financial data to QuickBooks which removes any repeated data entry and provides me with the means to double check my accounting or find mistakes quickly. I also use Art Systems for my website from which I continually get positive feedback on the design and functionality of the site. Pro allows me to easily manage the site. Each Art Systems tool saves me time and money. With Art Systems, tasks get accomplished faster and more efficiently thus making my business more effective. Art Systems is a business that continues to be vested in the success of its customers. They continually provide prompt and excellent support in a generous manner. They are always finding ways to respond to the changing art market by providing updates to their products and create new one to better serve their customers. I have worked with Art Systems for 25 years and couldn't image running my business without them.
ConsThere isn't another gallery management software that comes close to what Art Systems provides.
January 15, 2019
Julie E.
Director of Operations
February 6, 2019

“An indispensable product for our business”

ProsArtsystems software allows us to effectively manage our extensive inventory of more than 50,000 works of art. Artsystems is not only intuitively designed and straightforward to use, it also allows us to integrate our inventory, contacts, and transactions, efficiently cross-linking all of the data. Customizable reports, including invoices, consignment agreements, and client presentations are also particularly appreciated and help to streamline the gallery's workflow. I have always found the Artsystems support team to be responsive and personable, continually providing prompt and knowledgeable assistance. In short, Artsystems has proved to be an indispensable tool for managing our business for more than 20 years.
ConsSince our inventory is so large, the data can occasionally take a while to load.
February 6, 2019
Margit E.
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
February 19, 2019

“Artsystems helps make our collection accessible”

OverallThe licensing cost for Artsystems is well worth it for large collections of art. Also, I recommend paying extra per year for support access. The staff is quick to respond and give excellent friendly instruction. They have often come to my rescue when I had an urgent task to accomplish.
ProsAn archive is only as good as it is accessible, and Artsystems makes it very easy for us to present our collection to clients, galleries, book publishers, and curators worldwide. The works, contacts, and transactions fields coordinate beautifully, and reports and worksheets are smart looking and quick to put together. Just as important, the AS staff knows the product inside and out and is always there to help. There are very few art databases that are comparable to Artsystems.
ConsArtsystems is a sophisticated database that takes a while to learn.
February 19, 2019
Edward C.
Retail, 1-10 employees
January 9, 2019

“Ever Evolving Products and Support”

OverallI can rely on Artsytems for timely service when needed and for innovating its integrated product lines to support and grow my business over time. This has allowed me to remain focused on my business and serving my clients and artists.
ProsMy gallery has been served by Artsystems since its establishment in 2006. Over the years, we have migrated our database easily to newer and ever improving Artsystems client and data management tools, which connects to and serves the website that Artsystems designed and hosts for us.
ConsLike all software, it requires updates and adjustments to keep pace with every advancing computer operating systems.
January 9, 2019
Howard S.
January 8, 2019

“Great prodcut!”

OverallFor approximately 30 years, Artsystems has helped streamline our gallery operations, manage client contact information, and maintain the records of all artworks that we handle. We especially appreciate the ability to create customized reports, including invoices, consignment agreements, and documents for internal use. Artsystems software has changed the way we keep records for our business and has only been improving over the years.
ProsWe especially appreciate the ability to create customized reports, including invoices, consignment agreements, and documents for internal use.
ConsAesthetically, I think Artsystems could use a makeover. Maybe to look a little more modern/chic.
January 8, 2019
Alex L.
Retail, 1-10 employees
January 11, 2019

“12 Year Customer”

ProsFor over 10 years we've been using Artsystems to manage our client base and inventory. We've had excellent support over the years, including updating major versions without problems and we especially love how the database syncs to the website easily. Artsystems have found a way to support our bilingual website which was super important.
ConsAfter 12 years of entries our database is fairly large so the software can render a little slow, especially when looking at images/ large bodies of works
January 11, 2019
Brigid L.
Gallery Assistant
February 24, 2019

“Artsystems is a great program!”

OverallSince introducing Artsystems to our gallery, it has become vital in running our business. Artsystems allows us to manage our inventory across multiple locations efficiently. The support staff has been a pleasure to work with as well. They go above and beyond to customize the system to meet our needs and aid us in way we need.
ProsAllows us to manage our inventory with ease and efficiency. Great support team!
ConsHaving a separate APC environment, however making that move showed a big improvement of how fast the software was working.
February 24, 2019
Jennifer W.
U.S. Office Manager
January 16, 2019

“We love Artsystems!”

ProsOur gallery was one of Artsystems' very first clients and I, personally, have been using the software for almost 20 years. I don't know what we would do without it! Artsystems is user-friendly and allows us to keep track of our entire inventory, contacts, offers, consignments, and sales. Their support staff is amazing as well and is always available to help.
ConsI don't have any complaints about the software.
January 16, 2019