ReminderCall Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.7/5
4.9/5

About ReminderCall

Now you can send appointment reminder calls, 2-way text reminders, and email reminders using your own software. Use your own voice, the system's voice, or a combination of the two. Includes English, French, and Spanish. Works with most scheduling software, spreadsheets, EHRs, EMRs, and custom software. Runs automatically. Allows you to see all confirmations and replies live on your dashboard. Live technical support is included with your account. HIPAA Compliant. Encrypted. Learn more about ReminderCall

Skyler G.
July 24, 2018

“ A great integrated reminder service that helps ensure return visits.”

OverallPatient's really appreciate this as an option in my clinic. It helps them remember their appointments and it helps me ensure followup visits. I can also text a patient at any time through the website which is a great feature as some people prefer texting to a phone call. It also helps us to keep our scheduling in order as people are more likely to let us know if they are going to be late or miss their appointment. I really appreciate that it is integrated into my software. Once they are opted in, all I have to do is schedule normally and they receive their notifications.
ProsI appreciate that the reminder software is integrated into my EHR scheduler and once the option is checked, I no longer need to set up a separate reminder for my patients. Once they are on the schedule, if they have opted in to reminders, it automatically sends them the reminder. This has helped tremendously with missed appointments. I also like that a patient can text back the number if their schedule has changed or they need to cancel their appointment. I can then reply back to them via text, through Remindercall's website. It makes rescheduling quick and easy.
ConsMy only dislike is the layout of the website that they use. It is not terrible but it could be cleaned up and perhaps be a bit more intuitive. It is not difficult to use and it functions well though.

By ReminderCall on July 25, 2018
Hi Skyler, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are very pleased that the service is helping you communicate with your patients. You are right, our user interface could use some updating. We've been in the business for a while and it is starting to show. We are currently testing a brand new user interface which we hope to release by the end of 2018, so keep your eyes peeled. :)
July 24, 2018
Angela F.
Therapist

“ReminderCall is fabulous!”

OverallThe system that we use was going to charge us 5x as much as ReminderCall for the same service and, as a small business, we just couldn't afford it. We were losing valuable work hours and tying up the phone lines making these calls on our own - also something we couldn't afford to do. ReminderCall is a lifesaver!
ProsWhat a timesaver for my receptionist! She was spending hours making these calls and can now focus on so many other things! It was extremely easy to integrate with the medical software system that we use so we avoided having to enter any information into a database. Customer service made the transition enjoyable and we have felt supported throughout. A great deal for the cost!!
ConsThe only drawback is that you have to access the report of confirmations/cancellations in order to find out who has done what. It would be helpful to have this either emailed or even integrated into the existing system (at least for cancellations) and I would be willing to pay more for that to happen.

By ReminderCall on May 20, 2019
Hi Angela, Thank you for the awesome feedback, it's with these kinds of comments that we can work on providing even more functionality. It would be better if you could see your cancellations and confirmations live. The ReminderCall write-back feature can update cancellations and confirmations to some schedulers. This depends on the permissions that they give us. I'm going to have one of our technical support representatives take a look at your account and see if it's possible to turn that on with your software. We'll also look to see how your email reports are set up. Sometimes that can be set differently as well. Meanwhile, thanks again for taking the time to write a review!
JAMEE F.
OFFICE MANAGER
June 1, 2017

“We LOVE our reminder call system as do our patients! It's minimized our no shows tremendously.”

OverallI have more time to actually do other tasks around the office and do my job rather than sitting and calling 50 patients a day to remind them of their next day appointment. We have no complaints about this software. It's great!! Our patient's become so dependent on the reminders, that when we've had power outages or the EMR has gone down, they've actually missed appointments, or do the opposite and call in to confirm their appointments same day.
ProsIt's easy to use with every EMR system we've ever had. We've been with reminder calls since 2006 and we've changed our EMR system at least three different times since then. Anytime we've had to change EMR systems and they didn't have some type of reminder system already, we would call reminder calls and ask if they would be able to work with the new system. The answer has always been a yes and they've always gone above and beyond with their customer service. It has multiple language options, so we can adjust each call to the patient's language preference. It truly is AMAZING!

By ReminderCall on June 2, 2017
Hi Jamee, Thank you for the wonderful feedback--I will share it with our team! Chantal
June 1, 2017
Dawn S.
May 14, 2019

“Nice integration with scheduler!”

OverallIt used to take our office a couple hours to make all the patient reminder calls each day. We frequently would get an answering machine and have to leave a message. Patients were asking for text reminders, but we couldn't find one that met our needs and was affordable. ReminderCall is a partner with Clinic Dr. and the integration was a huge plus! It's saved our office a lot of time!
ProsI love that it integrates with our ERA, Clinic Dr. As long as our appointments are set by 5:30, calls/texts are cued seamlessly. I also appreciate that after a couple failed test attempts, it will switch to a phone call to main. If an answering machine picks up, the entire call is recorded which is also nice.
ConsIt's tricky to get the settings right at first. We were paying extra for confirmation texts, which nearly doubled our monthly fee. But once we got that set up, it worked great and our fee was reduced. It would be nice to que different appointment types at different times. For example, we need 24 hours notice for massage cancellation but not regular appts. But they have to que at the same time.

By ReminderCall on May 15, 2019
Hi Bobbie, Thank you for taking the time to write this. We're very happy to hear that the system is working for you. Also, we can adjust your settings to get the system to send different appointment types at different times. One of our customer support team members will reach out to you and help customize that for you. Thanks again!
Eric H.
IT Support Supervisor
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
May 17, 2019

“Easy and Straight foward”

OverallGreat to work with. Easy to use.
ProsThe fact that it was so simple to set up. I launch tons of programs for my company and this is one of the smoothest implementations with the help of ReminderCalls account reps. Huge shout out to the reps!
ConsWhile the website is completely functional the design and presentation can use a little more work. It didn't hamper any

By ReminderCall on May 20, 2019
Hi Eric, Thank you for the great feedback. I'm so glad that you had such an easy implementation. I passed on your shout-out to the technical support team--what a great way to start a busy Monday! You are right that our User Interface is a bit dated. We are launching Rev 2 this year, with a brand new and better organized interface. I hope you will enjoy the new look and feel. Let us know!--Again, thank you for taking the time to write this.
May 17, 2019
Philip L.
CIO
Insurance, 1-10 employees
April 18, 2017

“Totally reliable and unbelievable support ”

OverallThe services just work, every day. Over the last 4 years I have sent 65,000 voicemails and 50,000 text messages. We started with just voicemail reminders for appointments and naturally they improved the likelihood of the meeting taking place. We then added txt reminders - and because it was so easy - we added a txt confirmation (right after the appointment was booked). Our customers love it. The best part is that customers are much more willing to reply to txt messages. Those replies come to us as email (instead of calls) which are easy to handle. We recently started to converse with customers via the txt service, which was easy to implement and efficient for our operators. Can't imagine doing what we do without these services.
ProsEase of implementation

By ReminderCall on April 18, 2017
Hi Phil, Thank you so very much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer the best service available, so I am happy to see that reflected in your experience. I made sure the Customer Service team got the recognition they deserve. They were really happy to see your review. Thanks again! Chantal Oicles ReminderCall
April 18, 2017
Bobbie T.
Interim Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

“Reminder Call Review”

OverallOur overall experience has been positive. We also use reminder call to let a specific client know that they need to call us to change an appointment or that the office will be closed.
ProsIt is much easier sending out text reminder calls to our clients than making individual phone calls to each client daily. Our clients also prefer getting the text reminder, rather than the phone call.
ConsWould prefer if the client had the option to call the office to cancel or change your appointment, rather than P which means we have to call them. We then run into the problem with answering machines, voice mail boxes that are not set up and clients not answering because they do not recognize the phone number.

By ReminderCall on May 15, 2019
Hi Bobbie, Thank you for the feedback, we absolutely need these comments! The good news is that we can help address the issue you're having with that call back feature. All messages sent to patients can be fully customized to include an office call back number, and we'd be more than happy to set that up with you. Message scripts within Ekyros simply default to "reply P for a call" to avoid leaving a phone number that could be linked to your office for patient security. But this can be adjusted. One of our customer support team will reach out to you so that we can help change that script for you. Thanks again!
Madhawa C.
Medical trainee
Medical Devices, 51-200 employees
September 10, 2019

“Best Reminding product ever”

Overallwe use that in our private clinic. we can remind the patients through the application.automatic text messages send to the patients before 1 day to the appointment.
ProsIts very easy to use and the customer service is very good.its save our time and also the money.it have automated reminding option to the people who get service from us. automated text message system is very effective
ConsThere is a problem with the voice mail reading through the product.and some time customer service agents get longer time to fix the problems.except that there is nothing to say about the product.

By ReminderCall on September 10, 2019
Hi Madhawa, Thank you for the great review. I would like to find out more about the issue you are describing in your second paragraph. It sounds like maybe something needs to be fine-tuned in your settings. Expect a call from our Customer Support Team to help you with this. Thanks again!
September 10, 2019
Sheila B.
Admin Asst

“Review by Sheila”

OverallI've loved having ReminderCall. Making those reminder calls by phone was difficult becuase with our type of client, we never had the right number as they changed often, or the blocked calls from government type agencies, etc. ReminderCall elimiates that frustration.
ProsIt's very easy to use. I love that I can send reminders from home on Sunday. We close on Thursday so it's a long time from Thursday to Monday if I had to send the reminders while at work on Thursday.
ConsI have trouble with creating new messages and them not getting saved. The update button doesn't catch my eye or something. I get out and realize that the message didn't save. My problem I'm sure, but I just miss that step of saving every once in a while and it's frustrating.

By ReminderCall on May 14, 2019
Hi Shiela, Thank you for the honest feedback. It's comments like these that let us know where to focus new development, so we really appreciate your taking the time. Later this year, we will be launching Rev. 2 of ReminderCall.com which includes a brand new area dedicated to scripting. I hope you will like it better. Meanwhile, remember you can always call us and we'd be happy to do that step for you. Thanks again!
Kristy M.
Shop Manager
Design, 1-10 employees
August 28, 2018

“Such a great business tool!”

OverallAs a tattoo shop, we used to have people forget about their appointments and just not show up all the time. But, with reminder call we have it set up to text them the day before their appointment to remind them. And, if they are unable to make it, they can call us ahead of time & let us know so we can fill the spot with someone else. It saves us from losing out on the money of No Shows. In my opinion, reminder call is worth every penny. It pays for itself several times over throughout the month.
ProsOnce it was set up, I've never had to think about it. The system works automatically to remind our clients of their appointments, which cuts down on our No Shows. Also, the customer service is amazing. Anytime I've had a question, I call them and they go above and beyond to help me out.
ConsIt's a little confusing getting everything set up, so I had to have one of the customer service reps do it for me. But, they had it set up for me in minutes.

By ReminderCall on September 4, 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review, wow! I'm glad the system is working for you and thanks for the shout out to our customer service team.
Paul M.
Student physician
Medical Practice, 10,001+ employees
August 30, 2019

“A great way to keep up with the pace in life”

OverallA must have for the business man of today!
ProsThis is such a great software that allows you keep up with the fast pace in life while not forgetting important social contacts throughout the day. Call reminder allows you to hold and reply to phone calls at a later time for which during those important meetings or fun social interactions, when I phone call just isn't in the plan can be delayed to a later date. It keeps good track and allows you to notify the person making the call that you are busy and will contact them later. It's safe and easy to use. A must have!
ConsIt really is simple to use and set up, but the only issue would be that it is limited in what it can do and how you can use it. But isn't that the essences of what the soft ware is? So really no complaints overall, good service if you have issues with it.

By ReminderCall on September 4, 2019
Hi Paul and thank you for the review! We're very happy that the software is helping you keep up with your hectic schedule. If you need any help, don't hesitate to reach out--technical support is included with all accounts.
August 30, 2019

“Reminder Call ”

ProsWe love the use of this software for our office at is efficient, dependable and provides us with the accurate data related to our patient's appointments scheduled in our office. Patient's can easily communicate with us and saves them the hassle of calling when their is a texting option. Spares fees related to appt cancellations because it as easy as a text back to ReminderCall!
ConsThe thing we like least about this software is that if someone's voicemail is longer, they don't tend to hear the message of their appointment. The voice starts talking as soon as someone (even a voicemail box) is heard on the other end and it results in the reminder call being done speaking as the voicemail box is ready to hear your message.

By ReminderCall on May 20, 2019
Thank you for your feedback. Comments like these are very helpful. We're very happy that you like the service overall. There are some settings that can be changed a bit to help with the problem you are encountering. Please reply to this response if you'd like to try some different settings.
Medical Practice, 10,001+ employees
October 14, 2019

“No need to worry about appointment ”

OverallTrusted software to get reminders during our busy life style and reminders done by This software.
ProsBest way to remind appointment. The software text us the appointment and remind it. So don't worry to memorize daily. It done by this software. Easy to set up them and easy to use software. so this is save my lot of time .
ConsI haven't any complaints and I don't get any least thing to note down hear about ReminderCall software.

By ReminderCall on October 17, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're so glad the ReminderCall software helps make your job a bit easier. We appreciate your continued patronage. Thanks again!
October 14, 2019
Briana B.
May 14, 2019

“Easy To Use and Excellent Customer Service”

OverallFrom start to finish Leon at Remindercall.com has helped us. He has been exceptional and is always committed to answering my questions or finding an answer if he doesn't know. The software has been pretty easy to use since day one and really don't have any complaints.
ProsIt works seamlessly with our software. I can send personalized messages. I can check reminder call stats. Customer service is beyond expectations.
ConsHaven't really run into much. The limited message space for texts, but really this is me looking for something to nit pick.

By ReminderCall on May 15, 2019
Hi Briana, thank you for the wonderful review. We are really proud of our customer service which we have kept old school (i.e. we haven't let phone menus, email or chat windows replace conversations and relationships). At one time, we knew all of our customers by name. We're much bigger now, but we still try to nurture those relationships. It's great to hear that you're having a good experience--we've passed along your shout out to Leon and it made his day!
Charise A.
Practice Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

“Great Product!”

OverallPrior to reminder call my front desk staff would have to go through the schedule patient by patient and choose to send an appointment reminder which was time consuming and tedious. It also could end up getting forgotten if for some reason there was a staffing change and that person didn't know they still had to do it for the next day. Reminder Call takes all of that away. It happens automatically and is no longer a time consuming project for my staff
ProsReminder Call has made it seamless for our reminders to go out to patients. It is something I don't even have to think about anymore since implementing this software. It saves my front office staff so much time every day!
ConsI really have no complaints, Reminder Call has been easy to use and the customer support has been great.

By ReminderCall on May 13, 2019
Hi Charise, Thank you for the great review! We're so happy the ReminderCall.com software took a load of work off of your staff. It's a bonus we don't often think about. Thanks again for taking the time.
Clint I.
Case Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

“Ease of use”

OverallWe're able to remind clients of their appointments, taking their medications, and send mass email reminders of a policy change or a general message, thus cutting down on postage and the time it takes to address multiple envelopes. Our clients have reported they like receiving the reminders and thank us for the service. Support has been great any time we've had a question about a feature or need a refresher in how to use one of the many features offered.
ProsIt's ease of use, the cost, and taking advantage of the fact that many of our clients rely on the cell phones and are more likely to respond/reply to text messages than emails or phone calls.
ConsHave found nothing we do not like about the software

By ReminderCall on September 10, 2018
We are proud of our ability to save your practice money and time. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We're happy to hear that you're pleased with the system and our staff!
John E.
Clinic Owner
September 13, 2018

“Perfect for increasing patient compliance”

OverallWe have had a great experience with this software.
ProsCheap, convenient, and easy to use. Remindercall integrates with our practice management software to automatically call or send text or emails to our patients to remind them of their upcoming appointment.
ConsI have no complaints about this software

By ReminderCall on November 27, 2018
Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are very happy that the service is helping you increase patient compliance. If you need any assistance, please give us a call!
September 13, 2018
Kim D.
Chiropractic Assistant
September 7, 2018

“ReminderCall Makes Our Office Run Smoother”

ProsReminderCall is integrated with our EHR.
ConsThe text character limit. You can not send out mass texts to patients and use codes such as <FirstName>, <LastName> to personalize your texts.

By ReminderCall on September 10, 2018
Thanks for taking the time to send ReminderCall.com a review. We are constantly working to improve our service, and your feedback is appreciated. ReminderCall.com is able to send a batch of custom text reminders to your clients, and those messages can include the patient's name and other information. If you're able to create a spreadsheet that lists your patient's phone numbers and names we can create customized messages. Our support staff is standing by to walk you through the "Spreadsheet Upload" process. Live support hours are 8:00AM and 5:00PM Pacific, Monday - Friday. We'd be happy to help.
September 7, 2018
Samantha D.
Front Desk CA

“Amazing Product”

OverallI am super pleased with this program! I used to personally make the calls for our office & type of the individual text messages; which was very time consuming! Since we got ReminderCall I have been able to put my focus on more important job duties!
ProsThis software is simple & easy to use! The way the website is set up with ability to track the success & failures of the calls is amazing.
ConsSome of our older patients have issues with understand the voices selected for the calls.

By ReminderCall on September 10, 2018
Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are constantly improving our service, and your input is appreciated. Our goal is to increase your daily productivity. We're happy that you're pleased with the system and that you've discovered some extra bandwidth for important tasks.
501-1000 employees
May 4, 2018

“ReminderCall has saved me a tremendous amount of money by eliminating no shows!”

OverallSince using this software I've seen a significant decrease in no shows.
ProsSetting up the software was very easy and fast and so far the service has been outstanding. The ability to create custom messages for different types of reminders is an excellent feature and has reduced my no shows drastically. The reporting feature is a nice touch as well so that you can always pull up previous data!
ConsSo far I have not had any issues with the ReminderCall software and it has done nothing but benefit me!

By ReminderCall on May 8, 2018
Thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with ReminderCall.com. We are all very pleased that the system is helping your business! Please call if you ever need any assistance.
May 4, 2018
Beverly W.
Patient Education/ Mkg
Medical Practice, 51-200 employees
May 6, 2019

“Huge Time Saver for Small Businesses”

OverallRemindercall freed up so much time at the front desk. Most importantly, the patients also love it because receiving a text is so easy and they do not have to take time out of their busy day to answer a call. A quick text reminds them of their appointment and they can go on about their day!
ProsThere are SO MANY wonderful features regarding this software. It saves so many man hours - allowing the employees to do other work. You can actual reminder calls to patients - you can send texts - which the patient can reply to and you can also send emails. I like the fact that you can use your own voice or have an automated voice used. You can also choose other language - which is an amazing feature. You can see all of the replies you've gotten and it works with most EHR software.
ConsI have nothing negative to say about the software.

By ReminderCall on May 7, 2019
Hello Beverly, thank you for the wonderful review. We're so happy that you and your patients are enjoying the appointment reminders. Please remember that all accounts have access to live technical support, so if you need any assistance at all, we'd love to help!
May 6, 2019
Sandy H.
Office Mgr.
March 8, 2018

“It's Great”

ProsIt is very easy to use! We have found it that is immensely time saving for us. We no longer have to call patients unless they specifically ask us to.

By ReminderCall on March 20, 2018
Wonderful! I'm glad we're able to help you better communicate with your patients: that's what we're here for. Thank you for your feedback!
March 8, 2018
crystal m.
office manager
October 17, 2017

“customer service is excellent ”

Overallless cancellations and no show appointments
ProsReminder call is easy to use. patients like getting the text reminder and i like getting the email confirmation

By ReminderCall on November 9, 2017
Thank you so very much for such a great review! I'm happy to see that the system is working for you. The customer service team was really happy to see your review. Thanks again!
Christopher P.

“Great for compliance”

ProsSince using this software, I have noticed a significant drop in missed appointments.
ConsSome people confirm but still don't show. But this is not a software issue, just an issue with people

By ReminderCall on May 20, 2019
Hi Christopher, Thank you for your review. I'm glad you noticed a reduction in no-shows. I believe in your industry rewards sometimes can help. Please respond to this email if you'd like some ideas. Thanks again for taking the time to give us feedback!
Kevin M.
Registered Clinical Counsellor
August 30, 2018

“Great to have something that works with Google Calendar”

OverallIt is great to have clients notify 2 days prior to their appointment especially if they forgot the appointment and need to reschedule.
ProsThe supportive friendly people at Remindercall have made all the difference in adopting this helpful feature. Many of my clients ask for and value the reminder.
ConsThere was a bit of an initial setup issue because of the Canadian location of my company but Remindercall ironed that out.

By ReminderCall on September 4, 2018
Thank you so much for your feedback--comments like these allow us to continue to provide a great service. I'm glad the system is working for you!
Laurie H.
Clinical Informatics Analyst
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
May 14, 2019

“Reminder call has been great for our practice”

OverallDealing with Reminder Call has been a pleasure from beginning to date! The customer service staff has been exceptionally accommodating. Every question is answered with a pleasant, knowledgeable response. By having this service we've been able to redirect our front desk staff to perform other tasks instead of having to make confirmation calls for hours on end. The patients LOVE getting text messages!
ProsThe set up is exceptionally simple and the customer service is EXCELLENT.
ConsSetting up different call intervals for different days of the week was a bit complicated and not really manageable

By ReminderCall on May 20, 2019
Hi Laurie, We're so glad your patients love the text message appointment reminders... that's great to hear! Yes, you are right that the user interface needs some fine tuning and we're happy to announce the launch of our 2.0 release this fall... so stay tuned for some major changes. Meanwhile, we can reach out to you if you'd like to revisit your scheduling setup with an engineer. Please reply to this response if that sounds good to you. Thank you for the valuable feedback.
Sports, 11-50 employees

“Reminder call is great”

OverallWe have had increased productivity, reduced cancellations and my entire staff is happy.
ProsEasy to set up and use. The system is easy for all users.
ConsThere isn't anything that we don't like about it.

By ReminderCall on September 10, 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with ReminderCall.com. We are proud of our ability to free up your staff to perform other tasks. We appreciate your feedback!
Thane P.

“Never think about it”

OverallI needed to have text message reminders for my clients and the software provides this service.
ProsI have literally never thought about it once after the initial set-up. I love that about this software.
ConsCan't think of anything that I don't like

By ReminderCall on September 4, 2018
Thank you for this feedback. We really strive to create a set-it-and-forget-it system. It's great to hear that it's working. Thanks again!
May 10, 2019

“Excellent option for text reminder calls ”

OverallInitial set up was easy From my first call to Remindercall the process was seamless. What the initial rep explained was exactly how everything occurred. Loved the honesty.
ProsIt is easy to set up. It worked seamlessly. If an appointment is made after the reminder texts for that day have been batches and sent out, reminder call recognizes a new appointment and send out a text to that person
Consit would be nice if the message field contained a few more characters because a person's with a long name takes up some of the texting options But this is a MINOR problem

By ReminderCall on May 13, 2019
Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It's through feedback like yours that we can add features to improve our software. I agree with you that it would be nice if text messages could be longer. In the meanwhile, don't hesitate to reach out for help abbreviating your current script, we've got some great wordsmiths on our team. Thanks again!
Belle P.
Team Lead
August 30, 2018

“Reminder Call for Efficient Reminders”

OverallAll in all, all is good with ReminderCall. 5 stars for you!
ProsIts automatic, you set it up once and all is good.
ConsIt would be much appreciated if the birthday emails could be edited to insert a coupon or something.

By ReminderCall on September 4, 2018
Thank you so much! I will pass along the feature request, it's requests like these that allow us to grow. Thanks again!
Jennifer S.
Owner/General Manager
October 26, 2017

“I just referred a friend to ReminderCall. I love it and don't hesitate to tell others!”

OverallIt has helped us to eliminate missed appointments and the lost revenue that comes from them. The fact that it integrated seamlessly with our Practice Management Software was HUGE. In short, everything about this software has saved us time and that means it's saved us money!
ProsThe ease of setup and use has been exceptional. This program has exceeded my expectations and has been a dream from day one. I don't give 5 stars - ever, but you've earned them and I will refer others every chance I get. I love that we can log in in real time to see our cancellations and I love that we can send extra messages outside of the automated reminders.

By ReminderCall on November 9, 2017
Wow, what an awesome review! It made the entire team smile--even the engineers. They were especially happy to hear that the software integration is making things easier for you. Thanks also for referring us to a friend, that's awesome! If you need any assistance at all, please don't hesitate to call. :)
Ted K.
Co-owner
May 10, 2019

“Fixing our no-show issue”

OverallWe have an holistic wellness center and we were experiencing no-shows because people forget
ProsIt does exactly what we needed for our business! Costs are reasonable. Easy to implement, just put your client appointment into calendar, that's it!
ConsNot much! Can be a little getting used to, but once you get it, easy to use

By ReminderCall on May 13, 2019
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review. We're so glad it's working with your existing calendar and that you find it easy to use!
JB D.
PT

“Great Service”

OverallReminder Call has saved my business time and money with the automatic reminders. We have very few missed appointments any more!
ProsEfficient and easy to use. The call messages can be customized to meet our needs.
ConsOccasional glitches in system with some patients not receiving calls

By ReminderCall on September 4, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to review the ReminderCall.com system. I will take a look at your account to see if there's any pattern to these "glitches" and our team will see if there's anything we can do to make it better.
Shannon T.
Chiropractor
January 10, 2018

“So far I am happy ”

ProsI just began using reminder call and I like it so far with no issues. What I like best is that it integrates with my EHR system so I do not need numerous calandars and it automatically sends a reminder call/text to my patients. I can customize it to my needs and wants, which is great. I also like that it is affordable, unlike some other companies I looked into. I have not had to use customer support, but I did receive an email from them letting me know that I had no reminders going out and asked if I needed help setting it up. So it seems like their customer service is on top of things.

By ReminderCall on January 18, 2018
Hi Shannon, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this up. We do pride ourselves in our old-school customer service, so if you need any help at all, please call. Thanks again! Chantal
January 10, 2018
L Dennis D.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed

“Reminders”

OverallIt faithfully remains my patients.
Pros ReminderCall is very easy to use he works well with the software that I am using. I am very happy with it.
Cons The only improvement would be if it was free!

By ReminderCall on May 20, 2019
Thank you so much for the review. No... it's not free, but hey, at least the technical support is! Plus you get unlimited users and unlimited calendars, so there are *some* freebees. All joking aside though, we're happy to hear our service is making a difference for you. Thanks again. :)
Elissa B.
May 10, 2019

“I wish we got this sooner!!!”

ProsIt is really easy to use. Our patients enjoy using the text feature to reply to us without having to pick up the phone. Our no-shows have also decreased dramatically!!
ConsI have no complaints about ReminderCall!

By ReminderCall on May 13, 2019
Thank you Elissa for taking the time to write this. We're so happy the ReminderCall.com software has helped reduce your no shows! Please let us know if you need any assistance. Thanks again.
Alan F.
September 4, 2018

“Good Simple to use product”

ProsVery easy setup via the phone. The customer service is quick.
ConsOld school. Possibly lack of an app to respond to patients from phone. Right now can only respond via logging in the browser and sending message thru the website.

By ReminderCall on September 10, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are glad to hear your set-up experience went smoothly. Your product suggestion was heard, and it will be reviewed by our product team.
Ruth D.
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
September 3, 2018

“Love ReminderCall!”

OverallReminderCall has helped us cut down on "forgotten" therapy appointments - particularly initial patient evaluations and therapy sessions.
ProsI find that ReminderCall is easy and integrates well with my EMR software. The staff and technical support is awesome.
ConsI have no complaints. We have had no difficulties implementing ReminderCall

By ReminderCall on September 4, 2018
Thank you so much!! We are so pleased that ReminderCall.com has helped reduce no-shows for you.
September 3, 2018
John C.
VP
April 4, 2018

“No more no shows”

ProsTo noon for reminding client about the appointment as well as getting their responses and even rescheduling them.
ConsNo calls whatsoever. The pricing is right and the software works great every time. No more no-shows!

By ReminderCall on April 6, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback! We're very happy our system is helping you reduce no shows. If you need any help, remember that we always happy to chat! :)
April 4, 2018
Rebekah J.
Chiropractic Assistant
October 26, 2017

“Easy to use and has helped retain patient appointments exponentially.”

OverallLess outgoing calls reminding patients of their appointments. We have less cancels, missed and rescheduled appointments because this gives them alert they need to plan for their scheduled appointments.
ProsPatients know when their appointments are and are more apt to call in to reschedule or cancel their appointments instead of having uncertainty of their schedules. Reduces the amount of outgoing calls from staff to patients due to missed appointments and needing to reschedule.

By ReminderCall on November 9, 2017
Rebekah, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an informative review. We're very happy that our service is reducing your clinic's number of missed appointments. For chiropractors, no shows can be a pesky problem, so I'm glad the system is working for you. If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to call. Thanks again!
Amanda F.
Human Resources Manager
October 17, 2017

“Easy, convenient, accurate, user friendly”

ProsI like that I can manage all of our calls from one dashboard. It is very user friendly and the account page is easy to navigate. Customer service is great and employees are quick to call me back if I am having issues. I also like that it has so many customizable features that can be used. The price is fantastic and I feel like we definitely get our moneys worth with this software.
ConsOur patients do not like the voice of the person who does the reminder call, specifically the male voice is very startling.

By ReminderCall on November 9, 2017
Thank you for the great review. I made sure our Customer Service Department got some kudos and your review made their day. Thanks also for the feedback about the male voice, we'll see if we can find something softer. Thanks again!
Carissa M.
chiropractor
September 10, 2018

“simple and easy”

ProsI really like that remindercall integrates with my scheduling software and makes it easy to ensure that patients receive their texts and calls at the time I set. I also like that I can respond without using my own number.
ConsThat I have to sign into the website to reply.
September 10, 2018
McKenzie S.
receptionist

“A mixed bag”

OverallOverall, ReminderCall is positive. It just seems a bit basic - like the software should be able to do more for us.
ProsI like that I have the option to use it to text our clients as well as the ability to have the texts sent automatically.
ConsI dislike that I have to enter the phone numbers in every appointment on the calendar. Also, the system does not have much flexibility on the dates for the texts.

By ReminderCall on September 4, 2018
Hi there, thank you for the great feedback! We work with about 100 different scheduling systems, and if yours does not remember your contact information, then there is nothing we can pull. If this gets to be too much work you could switch to using an upload method. We'll look at your account to see if there may be a better option for you.
Cody B.

“Good product”

Overallsee above
ProsIt works. it integrates with our scheduling software. Easy set up and good customer service to get it running.
Consno negatives.

By ReminderCall on May 13, 2019
Thank you for the feedback! We're so glad you enjoyed the customer support team. We'll pass along the kind words.
Mark K.

“Easy to use”

ProsSeamless integration with TheraOffice EMR software.
ConsCost is a bit high compared to other options.

By ReminderCall on September 10, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for ReminderCall.com. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve your practice, and we appreciate the feedback.
August 28, 2018

“Great value for low cost”

ProsIt reminds my patients of their appointments for a low monthly cost.
ConsNo problems so far. The program does what it says it does.

By ReminderCall on September 4, 2018
Hi there, I'm so glad the service is working for you. Thank you for taking the time to review our software!
Waqas P.
Chiropractor
October 27, 2017

“Fast and efficient ”

ProsWe like that is low cost, great reminders to the patients and easily changeable to for our office needs and the needs of the patients.
ConsThe server has to be on while the remindercalls are sent out. At times that there more options for the text to be sent out.

By ReminderCall on November 9, 2017
Hi Waqas, Thank you for the review. I am sorry to hear you are having some issues. It is true that, for your software to be able to send us appointment data, your machine needs to be on. I hope the workaround that the Customer Service Department has set up for your office is more convenient. If not, please do not hesitate to let us know, there may be some other options. Thanks again for your feedback and patronage!
October 27, 2017
Rebecca A.
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

“Office Manager ”

ProsOur patients are are efficiently reminded of their appointments
ConsNot enough text characters available when sending our outgoing messages

By ReminderCall on September 4, 2018
Thank you for the great feedback! I'm glad our service is working for you!
Lauren C.
Operations Director
October 18, 2017

“Great team there ”

OverallFewer no-shows!
Proseasy to use.
ConsI wish there was an option to create a text phone number that we can give to clients to reach us. Otherwise, this portal is only created when the software texts them for their appt reminder. Ideally, we could give clients our contact information as phone, email and text number. As it stands now, these text numbers are different for every client.

By ReminderCall on November 9, 2017
Thank you for the positive feedback! I did want to mention that you can assign a number to your office. In fact, in most cases, you can use your office land line. We will reach out to you to see if you'd like to set that up.
October 18, 2017
Mining & Metals, 501-1000 employees
November 25, 2018

“Reminder Call is helpful”

ProsThe Reminder Call is an excelent software you can use to remind people about your appointments. Sending calls or mails using your voice. This is helpful when you want to be sure people don't forget the meetings. It is ease to use and it has a great customer service.
ConsThis software works great for me, so I don't have problems using it.

By ReminderCall on November 26, 2018
Thank you so much for the great feedback--I shared it wit the Customer Support Team and it made their Monday. If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to let us know!
November 25, 2018