PactSafe Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.4/5
4.7/5

About PactSafe

PactSafe makes contracts a seamless part of your business by integrating modern signing methods like eSignature (Familiar electronic signing), Text-to-sign (Send contracts over text & sign by replying "I Agree."), Click-to-sign (Sign with the click of a button.) and SmartPacts (Custom links for repetitive contracts with one-step signatures.) Once a contract is signed PactSafe creates an instant legally enforceable record - guaranteed. Learn more about PactSafe

Human Resources, 201-500 employees
January 17, 2018

“The tool is good for the purposes we intended it for. It helps take care of legal docs management.”

OverallWe were able to make the maintenance of terms and conditions, privacy policy, cookie policy links for our multiple languages and geographies mostly an administrative task where a user simple uploads documents in the tool and saved engineering bandwidth each time we launched in a new country or in a new language. The savings on engineering time has been quite good for the price point of the Software.
ProsIt's fairly easy to use for the most part and let's me update documents easily. It takes the hassle of maintaining legal documents and managing versions away from engineering valuable and saves valuable bandwidth. The feature to track which users accepted which versions of the documents helps in tracking and ensuring we have records in case of questions of claims later on and we got this out of the box without engineering time, which is great. At the price point, these features have been valuable to us
ConsSome of the user interactions can be a little clunky from time to time. For example, the way to add a contract in to groups is not very intuitive and a person will not be able to find it easily. One cannot add tags to the documents in the document edit screen and save it at one shot, which is a bit of inefficient. So, some of these minor UI issues can be taken care of to make the user experience better
Zane B.
51-200 employees

“Responsive and evolving”

OverallIt's been reliable and makes it easy for my clients to partner with us.
ProsIt's easy to navigate and the PactSafe team has taken constructive feedback to help personalize our setup. The PactSafe support has been responsive, even on weekends and holidays.
ConsI ran into some sending/receiving issues when we first launched with PactSafe. Some clients didn't receive their agreements. Some notifications still show that a client hasn't "received" the agreement to their email - when in fact they did. It can seem unprofessional when reaching out multiple times to see if they received it, and contacting pactsafe to ensure it was successfully sent - even though the notification tells you otherwise. - This is not always the case, and usually only happens when the "receiver's" inbox/server is full.
Aurora K.
Sr. Director, Litigation and Employment
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
October 10, 2019

“So great to have control!”

ProsThis software frees up the engineering team to work on our company's product and gives the legal team complete control over the Terms of Service and related agreements. It has eased the burden on everyone with respect to updating the Terms of Service, tracking Terms of Service acceptance, and collecting, storing, and retrieving proof of acceptance and the version in effect at the time of acceptance. Zero buyers' remorse with this product.
ConsThe formatting interface takes some getting used to (don't use ctrl+z!) but the customer support team is awesome and will always jump in if I mess something up!
October 10, 2019
Katie h.
office manager
Research, 51-200 employees

“Use it daily!”

ProsI like the ease of use. I think its extremely user-friendly. Most days I can get a contract ready for distribution in less than 2 minutes. Really easy!
ConsI do think that its a little difficult to get multiple people to sign one document. I wish that process of assigning multiple fields and required fields could be simplified a little more.
Hart P.
Enterprise Account Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
October 9, 2019

“PactSafe Platfrom | A Breeze For Creating Contracts With Salesforce ”

Pros- Easy integration with Salesforce-- the ability to edit contract both from within SFDC and PactSafe (PS) dashboard. - Responsive, human CS. - Ability to quickly assign signer fields and CC recipients. - Overall time-saver.
Cons- Can be a bit clunk to rearrange signers as needed once contract has been sent.
George W.
January 16, 2018

“Pactsafe is what signing documents should be fast, flexible, modern, and intuitive”

OverallBeing able to sent out simple-to-sign documents is critical in sales. Pactsafe does exactly that. It's never failed, and not a single client has had any sort of issue with any of the documents. Really couldn't ask for any more.
ProsJust about everything. Documents go through instantly, to both phones and email addresses. It's straightforward I never hear any confusion on the client end. It's flexible, I can make edits where I need to. It's fast and a pleasure to use. I even used the live chat on their website for support (which I'm pretty sure is not its intended purpose) and got an answer to my question in a few minutes. A++
ConsCan't think of anything at the moment. I would say assigning contacts to signature fields is tedious, but, through their support team, I figured out that you can assign all. Con be gone!
Tyler D.
Salesperson
Public Safety, 11-50 employees
January 22, 2018

“Very Easy to Use software to help sign documents / agreements”

OverallVery quick and easy way to paperlessly send and sign contracts
ProsThe prospects can sign an agreement with 1 click of a mouse. Everything is paperless. The end users can review / print / and sign the agreement all online.
ConsThe email notifications send automatcially to remind them to sign the document. This was a problem as some prospects would tell us "this will take 3 weeks" and the system would auto send emails reminding them to sign the contract. Some prospects would get annoyed saying " I told you it was going to be 3 weeks! Stop sending me reminders" NOTE: worked with customer service and they were able to turn these off.
Kari S.
Recruiting Manager
11-50 employees
January 11, 2018

“PactSafe has made business so much more efficient, being able to send paperwork electronically.”

ProsInstant alerts when paperwork is complete, easy for new users to understand, and rarely has lag-time.
ConsIt can be very tedious adding the text fields to contracts. I would also like to see an option for making check boxes mandatory to choose one option.
Andy M.
General Counsel
Staffing and Recruiting, 1001-5000 employees

“Simple and scalable”

ProsSeamless integration with our existing ERP for dynamic contracting. Slick mobile end user interface. Eliminates the need for administrative headcount and significantly reduces both contract generation time and errors.
ConsDynamic redlining is a work in progress. This second sentence is here to fill the minimum character limit.
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
October 14, 2019

“Wonderful product! ”

ProsThe efficiency! The amount of time we have saved on drafting & sending contracts has been drastically cut since we have implemented PactSafe into our routine. It is also very user-friendly and easy to use.
ConsThe format editor can be a bit limiting.
October 14, 2019
Mark S.
Business Development | Business Travel Solutions by CWT
January 19, 2018

“PacSafe is most efficient, modern way for agreements to be clicked through and signed, period!”

OverallSimple, fast, to the point.
ProsVery user friendly web site. You make it easy for my customesr to e-sign T&Cs or agreements. Best part, I know exactly when they do it.
ConsNone. But I do hope that you keep upgrading the user interface. Don't think that the current version is enough!
Alex C.
Senior Account Executive
Restaurants, 51-200 employees
January 16, 2018

“Pactsafe enabled my entire sales team to close deals over the first phone call we have with a client”

ProsThe ease of use and speed at which I can send a document for signature while over the phone building rapport is revolutionary. Close tracking of activity helps identify when a client is ready to make a decision, as well as allow us to plan appropriate follow-ups. Being able to send reminders is also a valuable way to re-connect with owners after an initial deal went stale or cold.
ConsIt's actually difficult to find something I don't like, other than the price. But the price is understandable, and relatively fair for how much it has enabled us to close deals while the client is still excited during a pitch.
51-200 employees
January 18, 2018

“I currently use PactSafe to send contracts to my clients. ”

ProsI like that that I am able to see if the client has seen the contract even if they haven't signed it. Also, I like that it allows me to pause the contract to make edits which is great since every other contract service I've used makes me create a new agreement when needing to edit an active one. This is great! Also, PactSafe allows you to have a signer and a viewer which is also a perk from other tools I've used.
ConsI would like to see it automatically send a reminder to the contract receiver after X days without me having to manually select that option.
January 18, 2018
TJ H.
Sales Manager
January 16, 2018

“We use this daily to send agreements to clients, easy for us and easy for the clients!”

OverallIt made our process of sending our documents to get signed from clients much more streamlined than our previous software company and has made it easier for our company to grow!
ProsIt's simplicity and its ability to pull directly from our salesforce data and put it directly into our customized agreements is a time saver and reduces the room for error when inputting information is what makes PactSafe so great!
ConsOne area of opportunity for PactSafe would be an app for my phone! I'm not sure if thats in the works or not but I would love to be able to track my pending documents with an iPhone app!
Jaime G.
Sr. Corporate Paralegal
January 8, 2018

“It was so easy and seamless to get PactSafe onboard with the majority of our clickwraps. ”

ProsThe people behind the scenes make working with this software the best. I like how this software has the ability to integrate with other tools. We plan to integrate with SalesForce in the near future.
ConsOne of my concerns that I had at the beginning was trying to run a report. I havent tried to do that again, but will do so in the future.
Paul B.
Vice President Information Technology Solutions
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
January 4, 2018

“Easy to implement. Amazing team that is very customer friendly.”

OverallSimplify our agreement interactions with customers.
ProsEase of use and flexibility to fulfill a variety of agreement needs from Terms & Conditions to full contracts. The team keeps adding more functionality all the time.
ConsAny special customization can take a bit of time due to the limited amount of staff PactSafe currently has.
Nic O.
Software Engineer
January 16, 2018

“Once you get past the frustrations its a great product”

ProsThe software allows us to make sure contractors using our software are always up to date with our legal terms. At the same time allows Legal to update and publish new terms without Engineering having to cause any delays or affect our workload. Their developer support team is professional and gets you past hard implementation areas very quickly.
ConsAs a developer we have used their Rest API, Activity API, and JavaScript client to implement our legal agreements on web and mobile. However their documentation is incorrect, missing, or misleading in a few places. You have to be resourceful and hunt for what you need or contact customer support and they will send over correct code examples that don't match the documentation. However, this is an issue a lot of companies face that are actively developing and have a public API.
Internet, 11-50 employees
January 22, 2018

“Overall it has been a great experience to work with PactSafe. Definitely a good value spent. ”

OverallFlexibility and competitive pricing
ProsPricing and flexibility with the product features and API. It has allowed us to adjust to our customers' needs and change our product for different types of forms.
ConsI think the user experience could be improved, especially on mobile. We got feedback from users that flipping the phone for the signature is not that great since it makes the rest of the phone experience a bit confusing.
Heather M.
Director of Customer Success
January 4, 2018

“Simple and easy to use!”

ProsIt's clean and easy to use. Very straight forward from the signers point of view and integrates into our product well.
ConsThere have been a few bugs when searching for signers, which has been inconvenient but there is typically always a work around.
Graylyn M.
Account Manager
January 16, 2018

“This has been a great way to expedite the contract signing process, it's almost effortless.”

ProsI enjoy sending my clients contracts to their email address and straight to their sell phones as well, makes things much more convenient. The auto generate integration into Salesforce is a huge bonus!
ConsBit of a learning curve, when it works it works, but when it doesn't work it can cost me a sale and draw out the process, has happened a couple times.
Chip H.
COO
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
October 15, 2019

“Great for app compliance”

OverallVery good experience with their customer support team--they're very patient with me!
ProsIt gives us a lot of peace of mind to know that the thousands of users we have are properly and legally signing our T&C's and privacy policy, given the nature of our business. It's air tight.
ConsPactSafe is working hard to improve its enterprise-level UI, and I am looking forward to that.
October 15, 2019
Curtis W.
Senior Restaurant Sales Representative
January 16, 2018

“Pactsafe has been awesome so far and has helped make things a lot easier for our clients”

ProsI like how easy it for the clients to use , this helps us get signed agreements back faster. And the integration to Salesforce helps with organization.
ConsIf you could change what the texts say or if you could be notified every time they view the agreement. Also and iphone app would be great.
Kaylee B.
Marketing Coordinator
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
January 9, 2018

“Easy onboarding process, relatively simple to understand dashboard”

Overallsending documents electronically for signatures, saving documents for future use, updating users on legal agreement changes, etc.
ProsAccomplishes all of my needs - e-signatures, secure contract and documentation sending/archiving. Provides extra services which set PactSafe apart from its e-signature competitors - clickwrap agreements, the legal center, etc. Fairly easy to contact customer support and immediately speak with a human, rather than muddling through general support documents on your own.
ConsA few areas of the dashboard are difficult to catch on to in relation to editing a document for sending, etc. However, once you learn the steps, it's fairly simple.
January 9, 2018
Todd R.
CAO
January 4, 2018

“I wish I had this functionality years ago!”

ProsThe easy of use on the admin side and the ease of use on the customer side is second to none. All is intuitive with the UX and the software just works.
ConsNothing comes to mind. Pactsafe continues to expand the functionality of the software and the enablement around new functionality is good but not great.
Austin C.
Audio Experience Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
October 4, 2019

“Easy to use contract management ”

ProsI like the I can integrate Pacsafe directly into Salesforce. This allows everyone from Sales to Ops to have access to the information they need. This also allows our management team to easily update the contracts and push them out to each team so that everyone has access to the most up to date contract.
ConsSome of the integrations don't seem as stable at times but Pacsafe's team is quick to respond with issues and get them resolved.
October 4, 2019
Cedric T.
January 22, 2018

“Easy, fun, Money in my Pocket, clients feel safe through the contract and have no complaints.”

ProsThe software is easy to use dealing with my clients. Never has it been more easy and stress free for a signup, I love it.
ConsSo far I have not issues with this. Everything exports straight over from salesforce which is most important.
Jon H.
January 16, 2018

“Contracts are easy to search for and easily downloaded-which is what I need for my role.”

ProsContracts are easily found within the search tool and once there, I can easily download them to a PDF to save to our internal system or send over to clients. The signing and sending process works great too!
Jodie H.
Paralegal
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 10,001+ employees
January 5, 2018

“Brilliant! The software neatly executes a brilliant concept & the customer support is outstanding.”

OverallIt's making the contracting process so much easier and quicker for the legal team.
ProsThe whole user interface is so pleasant to use: it's simple, intuitive and aesthetically pleasing. Also, as I said, the customer service is amazing - PactSafe have put so much time (and endless patience) into helping us get to grips with the software, between emails, one-to-one calls, and group training sessions - and all done with the friendliest brand of professionalism I've ever encountered. A joy to work with and I couldn't recommend the software more.
January 5, 2018
Ryan W.
Director, Business ' Legal Affairs
January 11, 2018

“Easy, functional, and effective”

ProsVery easy and streamlined to use. Customer service is fantastic and always prompt in responding to inquiries.
Ozelle H.
Customer Success Manager
January 16, 2018

“I use PactSafe to send contracts and service agreements to clients.”

ProsI love that the days of scanning and printing are over. This system has made my life much easier. I get signed contracts and agreements back much faster making our sales cycle much shorter.
ConsIt can sometimes be a little slow as we are accessing PactSafe through Salesforce. There are times I have trouble uploading my own documents. Occasionally the header does not populate and I have to manually enter information.
Brett A.
Sr. Account Executive
January 22, 2018

“Love pactsafe, very efficient for firing off docs to busy business owners!”

OverallFaster deals!
ProsLoves how it pulls info from salesforce and how it goes to their phones as well, game changer! Pact safe allows us to have simple, clear, straight forward docs that can be signed quick which increases our sales and creates a better process.
ConsNot being able to add stuff if info doesn't pull from salesforce. Sometimes people can't sign on their phones if it doesn't rotate.
Chad S.
Automotive, 51-200 employees
January 16, 2018

“After a short training, I was able to easily create an agreement that was easy for customer to sign!”

Overalleasy to get my agreement sent and quickly signed
ProsI like the ease of use along with ease for all parties to quickly and easily sign the agreement. Tracking the whole process helps with knowing when to follow up with customer.
ConsNo challenges so far with software. I wish I could easily create an amendment without having to get help from my admin.
Kieran L.
Hotel Sales Associate
January 17, 2018

“Great fluid experience ”

ProsSimple platform for prospects to access. I never have to worry about the stability of the tool or platform as I know I can rely on Pactsafe.
ConsI would like to have more autonomy over the reminders sent to prospects signing a contract. Less automatic reminders and more manual intervention.
Brad P.

“easy to use”

ProsBeing able to pause in real time and adjust the contract. Also enjoy being able to see who has viewed the contract and when.
ConsCan be clunky when adding defining language. It is sometime difficult to add special language in a way that isn't conflicting.
Jim K.
V.P. of Business Development
January 23, 2018

“The software itself does not seem as intuitive as it appears. Some pics/symbols are confusing.”

ProsLike the fact it is embedded in the Salesforce environment. Can alert clients they need to sign a document/agreement via text, e-mail, etc.. Can remind clients to sign docs.
ConsAgain, does not seem intuitive for users as compared to some similar types of software. Can be difficult to ascertain functionality via dashboard icons.
January 23, 2018