plug&paid Ratings

Overall
4.6/5

About plug&paid

A cross-platform compatible shopping cart solution that lets you easily turn any website into a shop. Generate buttons, links and widgets that convert page visitors or social media followers into shoppers. Accept payments through PayPal, Stripe and Bitpay from over 180 countries worldwide. Sell and instantly deliver your digital content in 19 supported languages and 21 currencies. Complex online storefront solutions and marketplaces which nickel and dime you with fees are a thing of the past. Learn more about plug&paid

Andrew A.
Assistant Civil and Structural Engineer
Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees
November 5, 2017

“Plug&paid helped me turn my Wordpress site into a storefront in very easy-to-follow steps.”

OverallThe software has enabled me customize my website into a storefront. This has rendered the former middlemen redundant. My customers can now directly order for products from my website. This improves their online shopping experience on top of increasing my margins as a vendor.
ProsWhat amazes me most with this software is the ability to allow my page visitors buy products directly from the page. With the middlemen cut out, my customers now enjoy shopping in a secure platform that guarantees the safety of their personal details. I no longer have to configure my store in a separate platform away from my website. This also increased my profits by eliminating the fees for middlemen. The software is also very easy to set up and use. I was able to do it in a few minutes. I particularly liked its ability to be tailored to fit my website's existing design. By accepting several payment options such as Paypal, Stripe, Alipay and Bitpay, my customers round the world find it very convenient to shop. The EU VAT automation also won my heart. I no longer have to manually do the calculations and generate invoices.
ConsI'm eagerly waiting for the day when the software will include calculated shipping. This is one shortfall I find with Plug&Paid.
November 5, 2017
melvin y.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
December 12, 2019

“Really Simple to Start Selling ASAP”

OverallDoes what it promotes and advertises. Happy that developers are actively improving the saas
ProsThe onboarding process is simple. First, we just have to choose the product type which we'll be selling (eg. subscription-based, physical item) and follow through the prompts. A plug will be created and we can start sending traffic to the url or embed within our hosted webpage. User-friendly process.
ConsMy screen resolution is still 1366px x 768px and i've to zoom out so i can see the complete details/ information. Not a big thing but maybe place a vertical scrollbar so at least users can see there's more info below.
December 12, 2019
Ye Jin Ming M.
Growth Lead
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
April 17, 2019

“Pretty Easy to Start Collecting Payment Fast”

OverallThumbs Up!
ProsSometime we just want a simple online shopping cart/ payment method that doesn't require any domain/hosting/ecom setup and that's where Plug n Paid comes in efficiently. The whole process from creating the product details, price, payment options to generated url link is simple enough for anyone without technical knowledge (credits to its clean UX in the backend).
ConsCurrently there's no way to use it for adding multiple products but spoken to the developers, it's on the roadmap. Another frustration is there's no buyers/clients/paid users area where they can track their past payment with us.
April 17, 2019
Phillip C.
Marketing
Design, 1-10 employees
April 13, 2019

“Literally Solves Our Once Complicated Cart Problems”

OverallLoving it
ProsSimply love the simplicity to create a 'plug', display it where we want (with a url link), then process orders online. The whole flow is a breeze and we no longer require something like magento or woocommerce to start accepting online payments for our services.
ConsOne of the issue we're facing is there seems no way to track past history orders from a certain entity or email address. This can be quite frustrating as we feel past orders history will benefit both our buyers (know what and how much they had invested in our brand) and ourselves (to make some marketing decisions)
April 13, 2019
Luis P.
English teacher and blogger
Education Management, Self-employed
March 13, 2019

“Super simple payment gateway”

OverallPlug&Paid simplifies selling online very much. I'm extremely happy with it, but I would like to see some improvements.
ProsPlug&Paid has provided me with an easy to use gateway to sell my digital products. You can also sell services, which I haven't used yet, but might in the future. I like how simple it is to set up, share the link and get paid.
ConsThe only problem with Plug&Paid is that it is sometimes too simple and you cannot upsell/downsell or sell multiple products at once.
March 13, 2019
Rich P.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
January 24, 2019

“Simple and Slick”

Pros+ You can not only start selling super fast, but you can sync with Facebook - which is awesome. + EU VAT is sorted for you - thank goodness.
Cons- As of yet, you can't customise the emails sent out to customers.
January 24, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
June 29, 2019

“Simple way to accept payments online”

OverallEasy to add products, get sale link and share it on social media to get paid via payment gateway of user's choice
ProsEase of use, responsive founder, supports memberships, digital and physical products, software licenses and subscriptions
ConsFeature limited, eg. subscriptions wont work with Paypal. Limited support for local payment gateways
June 29, 2019
Sarah C.
The Ideas Girl
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
December 3, 2019

“I always hoped someone would build this”

OverallBrilliant piece of software, you can create discounts, coupons, invoices - and I've noticed that it looks like tracking affiliates is coming soon!
ProsI love that you can share a link on social media and have someone buy your offer directly without having to build landing pages or websites. The dashboard is intuitive to use and I plan to use plug&paid to sell membership subscriptions and digital products going forward because I hadn't realised that the digital delivery of goods is included in the service. Basically everything you're looking for if you are starting an online business!
ConsI can't think of anything so far which I don't like about this software - it really is great to use!
December 3, 2019
María C.
Freelancer
Graphic Design, Self-employed
November 8, 2017

“Very satisfying. ”

OverallEasy ways to sell my products, directly to my customers.
ProsI love how easy it is to set up, it has a very low price and also is easy to use for the buyers, is super practical.
ConsI would love that the flee prices could be calculated for the plug, and more themes for personalizing the plug.
November 8, 2017
Amit K.
Webmaster
Internet, 1-10 employees
March 20, 2019

“Best Shop Option on Single Link”

OverallOverall experience is good but need some improvements and features.
ProsI like the concept of this app, you can sell physical and digital products both from this single app. Best part is , you can integrate more than one payment gateway on the same account. Right now they support credit cards, Alipay, Giropay and paypal, and working on Indian payment gateway also as per their official mail.
ConsYou have no option of sell many products on single link, you have to create separate links for different products but now they are working on multi-cart feature. Hope this will available soon.
March 20, 2019
Serena L.
Designer
Design, 1-10 employees
April 4, 2019

“Finally a Cart System without requiring a website”

OverallWorks Great
ProsIs so easy to start selling a service online with 'plugs'. There' no need to create an ecommerce site, host anything. Plug n Paid pretty much does it all for us. They take care of digital delivery, site speed, security and online payment processing. Impressed.
ConsNo ability for users to register and login to see what they've paid/bought/transacted with us. Most of the ecom providers have this feature and we hope Plug n Paid will also implement.. especially if Plug n Paid intends to be an authority in hosted ecomm cart Saas.
April 4, 2019
Unesh G.
Internet, Self-employed
June 27, 2019

“Easy to use Shopping Cart ! with best value and support!”

ProsI like Ease of use, customer support and the best is they add features on user requests.
ConsNothing i found until now, features which we need they added and few are on roadmap!
Chisomo K.
Order Processing Manager
November 4, 2017

“The best word i can describe my experience with this software is AMAZING”

ProsIt is very user friendly, Everything that i need and want is properly displayed, navigating is very easy using the software and it is very responsive
November 4, 2017
Self-employed
May 10, 2018

“Plug&Paid is all you need to have an effective store button”

ProsWhen my friend and business partner suggested we use Plug&Paid for our shared store, I was apprehensive at first, until I became familiar with it and saw how effective it was at directing traffic to where I needed it to go.
ConsI think it has even more room in regard to what platforms it could integrate with in regard to directing traffic from point A to B.
May 10, 2018
Insurance, 501-1000 employees
June 27, 2019

“Boost my process to sell digital product but...”

OverallHappy to buy it from Appsumo at a very affordable price. Hope the vendor can improve the product as I mentioned above.
ProsEasy to use, just set up the product and plug anywhere you want.
ConsThe UI/UX needs to improve. Some functions need to enhance (coupon code, up sell...)
Elisa E.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
March 6, 2019

“Excellent software”

ProsEasy to use, phenomenal support, excellent potential for growth.
ConsThere needs to be more options for integrations, digital download protections and link expiry.
March 6, 2019
Ted V.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
June 27, 2019

“It works but not yet fully ready ”

ProsI like that it does what it advertise, simple cart solution for micro-small businesses, shopping cart is easy to use
Consthe setup process when selling takes a lot of effort and the UI takes a lot of time to understand