YogaTrail Ratings

Overall

About YogaTrail

A platform that provides yoga teachers & studios tools to manage classes, appointments, events, and communicate with clients. Learn more about YogaTrail

Christina Ferrara E.
Yoga Instructor
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
September 14, 2018

“Great way to promote my business and stay in touch with my clients!”

ProsAs an instructor, this was one of the easiest programs to set up! Most of the locations where I teach were in their data base and easy to find and select. One location where I teach was not listed and it was so simple to add it to my profile. I love that you can add your students and can have a way to message them all at once. If someone replies to your group message, it only goes to you, so no worrying about your clients receiving dozens of "reply to all" responses. My FAVORITE thing about this program is that I no longer have to give out my personal cell phone number, as I have been doing for years in order to let my students know about class cancellations or updates. This takes the awkwardness out of having to give my number out to people I rather would not. There's even a feature to allow students to book and pay for private sessions with you via this app!
ConsThey do take a commission on bookings of 7%, and charge a fee for students paying by credit card. The commission fee can be avoided by upgrading to one of their paid monthly memberships, which would be beneficial if you are a studio or a teacher with a huge following. For my small but thriving business, I'm very happy with the free version!

By YogaTrail on September 19, 2018
It's really warms our little hearts to read reviews like this one - thank you for these kind words :)
September 14, 2018
Higher Education, Unspecified
May 18, 2018

“Great resource for yoga students and teachers alike, especially when traveling”

ProsSo much faster and more reliable than counting on google to find great yoga resources, especially when you're traveling to unfamiliar cities. Also love the graphics and intuitive design.
ConsReally have not found any cons about the software--it has proven to be a valuable resource to me as a devoted yogi.
May 18, 2018
Louise S.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
June 12, 2017

“Awesome”

Overalla great listing in the area
ProsIts amazing I have used it for quite some time and its been very helpful our students also love it and we cant recommend it enough.

By YogaTrail on June 19, 2017
Thanks for the kind words!
June 12, 2017
Eliza S.
Marketing Director
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
December 12, 2018

“Not a Great Return”

ProsThis is a great software in theory, as it helps other people find your studio.
ConsThis was recommended to me by a fellow yoga studio owner, but my studio didn't use it much because it didn't return the investment.
December 12, 2018
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
August 7, 2018

“Excellent yoga info software”

ProsIt's really intuitive and the interface is so peacefull, the info about teachers and studios and studios nearby is also very complete
ConsThere is not anything i don't like about the software, it has the info i need, other than a few glitches i have experienced but nothing that troublesome.

By YogaTrail on August 8, 2018
Thanks for the kind words :)
August 7, 2018
Caterina A.
Assistant Manager
May 13, 2018

“This app was a great way to make yogic connections across the tri-state area!”

ProsThis software allowed so many different yoga people and influences to bring about positive change in the community. It was also free for users so, it really added to commercializing our studio.
ConsThere has been some slight techniqual issues with the software, but I do not think it is a serious issue.

By YogaTrail on May 18, 2018
Working on the technical issues, thanks for the nice words :)
May 13, 2018
Jennifer S.
PSA
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1000 employees
August 8, 2017

“This is a great and informative tool...”

OverallLocations, Reviews, etc.
ProsThe graphics of this module are the most impressive to me. I feel like they are mindful of the audience and peaceful with intent.
ConsSlow with my phone; although that might be my network. I feel like the software is capable of responding quicker, but maybe the graphics eat it up (speed wise)

By YogaTrail on August 8, 2017
August 8, 2017
Juan C.
Sr. Manager QA
November 17, 2017

“Awesome resource to find Yoga!”

ProsIt is the google version for Yoga. If you are treavling, the Yoga application is a great resource to find Studios, Teachers, Reviews, etc!

By YogaTrail on November 20, 2017
Hi Juan, thanks for the kind words! YogaTrail is much more than just a "yoga finder" though... hope you can follow your favorite teachers and studios and be in the loop with your local yoga world, too :)
November 17, 2017
July 10, 2018

“A platform for learning.”

ProsThe software provides a site for community of practice and learning in that different yoga learners and instructors are able to share
ConsI do not have any negative comment about the software, since I am yet to experience any shortcoming.
July 10, 2018