Negotiatus Ratings

Overall

About Negotiatus

As the first platform built for a business entire purchasing process, Negotiatus provides a consistent, simple, and powerful experience from sourcing through payment across every vendor and website. Businesses receive enterprise-level control and analytics over their spend without the burden of heavy implementation and maintenance, and are on-boarded in fewer than two weeks. It is trusted by over 200 of the fastest growing name-brand companies and is headquartered in New York City. Learn more about Negotiatus

Taryn C.
Office Coordinator and IT
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees
September 27, 2019

“Simplified Office Ordering”

OverallNegotiatus is a huge time saver for me. It puts all of my products in one place, so re-odering is so easy. Returns are no longer a hassel, all I have to do is submit a ticket and Negotiatus takes care of the rest. Our finance team also loves Negotiatus, because all our purchases come in one invoice.
ProsAs an office admin at a bustling office, Negotiatus has been a true lifesaver. Negotiatus finds us the best prices and gets the products to us quickly. It keeps all our costs in one place, which save me so much time! I no longer have to spend hours sourcing receipts from different vendors. This keeps not only our staff happy, but also our finance team. In addition to saving me time, Negotiatus is a breeze to use. It acts as an extension, so I can order products from any website I choose. It also saves all of the products I purchase, so it's simple click to reorder products. Their support team, is friendly, customer service oriented, and always quick to assist. If I ever have a question about a product or want to submit a return, I can submit a ticket directly through their website and their team emails me back the same day with information or a return slip. I would recommend Negotiatus for all office admin who are looking to simplify their weekly ordering process and save time.
ConsI currently have no issues with Negotiatus.
September 27, 2019
Mary D.
Senior Operations Coordinator
Marketing and Advertising, 501-1000 employees
October 11, 2019

“Streamline Office Ordering”

ProsNegotiatus allows us to set, track and manage our office supply, equipment and snack budgets across 10 offices. The analytics dashboard helps us dive deeper into how we are spending our budgets and reallocate as needed.
ConsDue to our unique cost centers and budgets, the my products section is my least favorite feature. Currently we see products across all cost centers and users. I would love to see this section tailored to be user specific! Negotiatus is great at taking feedback and making improvements to the platform to improve the experience. I am eager to see what improvements will come to this part of the software.
October 11, 2019
Kasey W.
Supply Associate Manager
Food & Beverages, 1001-5000 employees
October 3, 2019

“Easy Consolidated Ordering”

OverallThe Negotiatus team is awesome to work with - they are constantly improving the platform and seek input from their users, and actually act on our suggestions. The customer support is quick and helpful.
ProsFor a multi-unit restaurant group, the best part of Negotiatus is that all our items are in one place for consolidated ordering. All units have access to the same item database and can easily find products they need and place quick orders. It's easy to use and their development team is constantly releasing new features and products that make the platform better, and makes them an exciting partner to work with!
ConsI wish we could have more information on delivery times - sometimes it's not as clear as we'd like it to be.
October 3, 2019
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1001-5000 employees
October 15, 2018

“Per SoulCycle”

OverallSo positive! Rep is my life line with the software, and it eases the pain of procurement for a 90+ location company.
ProsThe customer service that comes along with this software is truly its best asset. However, software wise, it's very easy to add/delete/audit/organize inventory.
ConsThe software can be a little tedious and granular when reproducing bulk orders for more than one location. Provided this feedback to the support team and they've ensured they've taken it back to the developers.
October 15, 2018
Angel Z.
Project Coordinator
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
October 12, 2018

“Centralized controls, and easy to us UI ”

ProsThe UI is very simple, clean, and straightforward to navigate. Makes the job just THAT much easier when you try to roll it out to a big group of diverse users. Centralize control is also great to help keep budget and purchase data accurate for reference and auditing.
ConsApproval and budget settings are too simple and not very robust. Would like to see more flexibility for customization.
Internet, 501-1000 employees
October 19, 2018

“Great Service”

OverallVery happy with this service so far.
ProsThe customer service team is very responsive and it has saved us a ton of time on the back end by consolidating all our online ordering onto a single monthly invoice.
ConsThere can be some delays in the processing and approval process, which can occasionally delay deliveries.
October 19, 2018
Maxwell B.
Operations Manager
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
September 5, 2017

“Negotiatus is our one-stop shop for ordering!”

OverallPlace orders for any supplies, products or any needs from one place, view spending trends across the company, track the trends across locations, and save money on substituting the same product at lower prices!
ProsI like how this software is so easily integrated with any and all ordering systems both online or over email. The support team is amazing and helps us ensure our orders are placed and delivered in a timely fashion. They save us money by finding the same product for cheaper online, and place orders for supplies and products that we don't want to be substituted anyway. Great versatility and flexibility with this site.
ConsMy only wish is that the administrator of our company on this site could have more abilities to edit and create functions within our platform. Right now, I have to email our support team to do certain things that I can take care of myself. However, the support team does a great job of helping out.
September 5, 2017
Insurance, 501-1000 employees
October 12, 2018

“Great experience with Negotiatus”

OverallNegotiatus is an effortless way to save money.
ProsNegotiatus was easy to set up among our numerous offices. I like that we can see just how much we've saved since starting Negotiatus.
ConsThe one challenge I've found is the ability to block items from being purchased.