Branch Ratings

Overall

About Branch

Branch empowers enterprises to attract and retain hourly employees by providing a mobile-first technology that helps them get ahead financially. Employee turnover is at all-time highs, costing employers $2,500+ to replace one hourly worker. Retaining and engaging employees can improve a company's productivity, customer experiences, and bottomline. Learn more about Branch

Chad K.
Shift Supervisor
October 6, 2017

“Great way to connect with employees Ina way that is inclusive and easily accessible.”

OverallJust the ease of accessibility in which I have to communicate with all employees at one time.
ProsEverything! I like that everyone on the app can access and share the same information with ease. I love how not only does it enable you to post and share work schedules, but the app also breaks down the schedule to an easily viewed breakdown per fa of each week. It shows you who is coming in and when on which day so that there is never any confusion as to who is working. I also love how it will alert you two hours before you have your next shift starting, just in case you forget or just didn't see the schedule posted at work. I also love how there is an individual chat option so you can have private conversations with your coworkers about work related issues that not everyone needs to see. Lastly, I love how the app enables a form of communication that doesn't require the use of people's data, minutes, or texts, as many people don't always have unlimited access to these.
ConsThere really isn't anything negative I can think of with the app, other than sometimes it will get the wrong times for upcoming shifts on the daily break downs of the schedule. However, you can just as easily double check the schedule posted in the app in case you feel there might be an error.
October 6, 2017
James T.
ASM
February 15, 2018

“Fun program good platform”

OverallThe schedule data lets managers and employees work together without direct contact, saving both groups time and annoyance
ProsThe level of options and systems in the program is impressive. There are basically 4 programs in one, an image share, a calendar, a messenger and a wage calculator. Streamlines the scheduling process for managers and staff as well because you eliminate the need to call in and verify shifts.
ConsThe messaging service seems to use data instead of SMS which can be a problem with large numbers of group members and messages. Also, the coverage tools could be improved by typing in times rather than the rolling clock input
February 15, 2018
Grayson B.
Barista
June 15, 2018

“Perfect for Connecting With Work!”

OverallReminders about shifts, new information from store supervisor, other things important to my job.
ProsWhat I personally love about this app is that it's the perfect way to see my schedule and who I'm working with instead of taking a picture of my schedule every week on my phone and taking up more space than what is necessary. The app also shows you how much you make in a week when you add your wage, and also reminds you of your shift a couple hours before! On the main page it also shows you the current weather, which is great if you don't work in the same town as the one you live in like myself. You can post within the app and there is a section to post in to see if anyone needs a shift covered or if you yourself needs a shift covered.
ConsThere isn't really anything that I dislike about the software, but if I had to choose something it would be the "Team" tab which is used for contacting other team members, making groups, etc. I personally don't use it, and opt to just text my co-workers instead, but it is a great idea to have the section inside the app.
June 15, 2018
November 2, 2017

“I found Branch to be easy to network with all employees”

OverallHaving problems editing and changing position and business.
ProsBeing able to post the weekly schedule and shift reminders. I like to use it to add training tips so all the crew can see it. I also use it to praise and recognize individual crew members and the team as a whole.
ConsI would like More GIFS related to Arby's and the food industry. Sometimes I get notifications about conversations but when I go into the App I can't find the whole conversation that I was notified about, so it's like coming into the middle of something that you aren't quite sure what the original question is about.
November 2, 2017
Bailey C.
January 18, 2018

“I used Branch Messenger to receive updates from work, and stay updated by my managers”

ProsWhat I liked most was the ability to post schedule changes or swap with another person, request days off, and the ability to contact my co-workers when I don't have their number. Branch was very easy to use also, and easy to navigate. I also enjoyed how there was different settings for viewing the times I worked in a week, and how you could add someone else to the timeline and track their schedule as well.
ConsWhat I did not like s much was on the comments some people would leave, you could not view who liked what exactly.
January 18, 2018
Jennifer B.
Barista, Supervisor
August 27, 2018

“Almost there”

ProsIt is very easy to use, and there are some great features.
ConsMessages do not always send right away, I once received a message 3 months after it was sent... Sometimes Branch does not read a posted scheduled picture correctly, which is confusing for some staff. It cannot differentiate between people with the same first name.
August 27, 2018
Alyssa N.
July 5, 2018

“overall this is pretty useful for working at a place with a lot of people you don't know well.”

Overallthe biggest benefit is being able to communicate with my team in an organized way rather than just a giant group chat that inevitably gets off track.
ProsI like the activities board. I like that people can post a general post to everyone without it being in your messages. i also like that you can individually message anyone, it's very useful especially when you don't know anyone when you first start.
Consthe individual messaging is pretty glitchy, i hate that i cant send emojis and half the time if I'm trying to have a conversation i need to restart the app to get it to load the new message sent to me. i also hate that i cant adjust my shifts. if I'm covering someone else's shift i want to be able to manually add that in, or vise versa. I also hate that in shift coverage it is filled with a bunch of old stuff from months ago, there should be a filter to automatically get rid of them once the date of the shift in question has passed. i also would like if in the comments for posts on the activity bored you could comment gifs and such
July 5, 2018
Travis D.
January 30, 2018

“I like it a lot but for the very simple features!”

OverallReally easy for me to use, it reads schedules very easily and is very accurate. Wish it could customize how many hours in advance. Before shift and change the alert type so could be like alarm
ProsEasy to get the schedule out. I like that it sends out a notice once the schedule is posted. I like that It's easy to post the schedule by simply uploading a picture.
ConsMultiple people can delete the schedule. I don't like how the schedule swap works. It seems a bit cumbersome and hard to use. We end up just doing it in store. It's hard to keep up with and easier to use in chat. Also have issues with loading sometimes where I have to log out completely out of app and then log back in.
January 30, 2018
Angela S.
Lead technician
Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 employees
October 2, 2017

“Love using this app, helps keep my team informed and gives a better source of communication open”

OverallWe have a setup in our system for employees to get schedules but as I've seen not many stores use it because too complicated. This app is so much easier, faster and accurate
ProsHow easy it is to share info with my team. How there are so many ways to communicate with team and they can also keep in touch with other coworkers. Once I post a schedule I like how fast it posts and also sends alerts to others.
ConsNot all my coworkers can join app. Some phones aren't capable. Also sometimes it's hard for new employee to find store in search
October 2, 2017
Opeyemi O.
English Teacher
Human Resources, 1-10 employees
December 18, 2018

“branch messenger review”

ProsThe update interval for this app is way frequent and actually fixes things. I work with a bunch of friends and with branch messenger, it is much easier to schedule and update our calendar to our taste. Effectiveness has never been this easy and cheap as now, there is no need to have a squabble with anyone over who was meant to do what and at what time, they all constantly get reminded and everyone gets on easy. The upcoming schedule notification is great, the chatroom is just right for sharing information and the news feed is perfect for broadcast messages.
ConsBranch simply glitches and that's just about everything i hate about it. Sometimes when trying to make a post, branch puts you off with a response about how your post can not be published at the moment, then, you make the post again in an effort to get your aim achieved and then voila, you've got duplicate posts to your name. This is something that needs to be fixed asap.
December 18, 2018
BRAD F.
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
October 30, 2018

“Great app with free features”

OverallWe have had a great experience using Branch. Besides the scheduling, it is an awesome tool for communicating with coworkers and pushing out important notices.
ProsThe app easily allows us to schedule our employees and push out communications in a snap.
ConsIt would be cool if this app also had an optional clock in/clock out feature.
October 30, 2018
Samuel T.
Operations Manager
Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 employees
May 24, 2017

“Perfect for normal use to post weekly schedules for team”

OverallDaily alerts, scheduling made easy.
ProsEase of use, alerts, filters, engagement areas, and speed. This app clearly does what it promises. Ability to swap shifts and post needed coverage is a plus
ConsAbility to modify based on the company that uses it lacks. Being able to separate pharmacy schedules and front store schedules would be optimal. Separate profiles for front store and pharmacy so communication is filtered. A to-do section for the teams would help improve store productivity.
May 24, 2017
Santana N.
Team Memeber
June 25, 2018

“Great way to find out when I work and communicate with team members ”

ProsThe app is very easy to use and self-explanatory. being able to scroll through it and find out what days you have to work is great.
ConsSometimes runs slow sometimes and closes out on its own. You might have to reopen it. It would also be nice if it had a night mode.
June 25, 2018
Betsy V.
Barista
Retail, Unspecified
February 14, 2018

“Branch Messenger has always been easy and convenient to use. ”

ProsI love that all you have to do is post the picture of the schedule and it will automatically list all the people working that day and it alerts everyone automatically. I think it is extremely convenient and I never miss a shift this way.
ConsI don't think that there is a lot to dislike about Branch Messenger. Whenever I had issues with the app, customer support always got back to me quickly. I think that there is this one glitch when I look at the picture schedule and go back, the bottom tab that lets me navigate disappears so I have to exit out of the app and restart.
February 14, 2018
Allison H.
Shift Manager
September 20, 2017

“Branch is a great app! It allows me to stay connected to my coworkers even outside of work. ”

OverallUsing Branch allows me to connect with and keep in touch with my team more than I have in the past. We are able to share updates, alerts, and tips through the app. During Hurricane Irma, when we all had to stay home or evacuate, Branch kept me in touch with my whole team and I knew they were safe.
ProsThe thing I like most about Branch is the ability to connect with my coworkers through posts and updates. Communication has greatly increased in my team since we all downloaded Branch.
ConsMy biggest criticism about Branch is that the functionality could be a bit better. The way my team uses it is more like a social networking tool, and sometimes it's difficult to post pictures because they have to be cropped to fit a square. Additionally, I'd like the ability to post links and share GIFs. Also, posting my availability comes with a challenge, because the app does not allow me to post shifts that start with a PM hour and end with an AM hour. I have not been able to post my availability for this reason.
September 20, 2017
Jacob T.
Cashier
Supermarkets, 10,001+ employees
August 31, 2017

“I think this app is pretty neat. I love the ability to see your shifts and your co workers shifts.”

OverallI am able to know when my work starts beforehand. I love it and it's awesome because I am a very busy person.
ProsI love notifications you can get a couple of hours before your work starts. I'm happy that this app exists and I hope that it keeps improving.
ConsI would like to see in the future updates notification time changes. If I have work at 3 I would like to get a notification two hours beforehand, or maybe the next work day I would like to know four hours beforehand. Also days of the week. So maybe a persons week starts on Monday, but mine starts on Saturday. I would like the availbity to change that options.
August 31, 2017
Faith J.
Shift Manager
October 8, 2018

“Gets the Job Done”

ProsThe goal is to inform different people on the same team at work of new schedules, upcoming activities, and give them access to switching shifts if need be. This product helps execute these needs very well. It gives notifications hours before your shift starts just to make sure you're ready and aware.
ConsIt takes a while to upload photos. Sometimes it fails to upload them at all and you have to try a few times before it works. I also found it difficult to find my particular store on the app when registering. Changes should be made to make it simpler.
October 8, 2018
Carly S.
Hairstylist
April 10, 2018

“Great communication for team”

ProsI like how I can see my hours ahead. I like how I can see my earnings. We have all our schedules posted on this. The app notifies you of your shift starting two outs ahead of time. This can be good or annoying. I like how you can create a profile about yourself.
ConsI don't like how anyone at work can post anything on the app. Some of the things like details in creating a profile are bit difficult to post. For some reason it doesn't take my information. I don't like how it constantly notifies you. It can be good and bad as I stated before.
April 10, 2018
Matthew H.
Shift lead

“Simple and effective”

OverallEasy and active communications with a team and fast schedule uploads and viewing
ProsThe app is easy to use and intuitive. The interface and tabbed approach to feature separation is native to most smart phone users and will developed.
ConsThe customization is non-existent. Changing notifications sounds or frequency is all or nothing, and images are downloaded every time rather than cached. Posting times is buggy, with simple text entry passed for a poorly implemented rolling clock design. Messaging does not play well with other SMS offerings and instead uses data or wifi
February 2, 2018

“Every so often we have a few glitches with the schedules but it's very easy to use ”

ProsI love the fact that it keeps the staff up to date and informed. Also, the way it breaks the schedules down into calendar for ia very convenient.
ConsWe have a large staff and I wish there was an easier way to take a picture of the schedule to make sure all the employees are included in there. Because some times I have to add people in there manually. Or they just don't make it in at all
February 2, 2018
Leticia S.
January 24, 2018

“Branch is such a life saver on looking up shifts to switching shifts! ”

Overalllooking up shifts are so much easy, especially when your double cheking, communicating to others about shift change or just in general are so much easier. Just love the easy use to this!! especially seeing the schedule and day by day timelines HELP ALOT
ProsWhat i love so much about the software is how easy it is to look up shifts, look up people, and even commincate with other about shift openings and other important information.
ConsSing up is quite difficult because other companies mix with other companies stores ( ex starbucks, mc donalds). as well sometimes the shifts are not read correctly and are incorrectly written.
January 24, 2018
Ben O.
Crew Member
Food Production, 11-50 employees
January 9, 2018

“I work with Pizza Hut and we use this app. I have never had any problems at all with it.”

OverallI am able to see my schedule immediately when it comes out, not the next time I work. It is just much more convenient to have in your pocket rather than at your place of work.
ProsI like that the app will give you notifications on when your next shift is and how available the schedule is.
ConsSometimes it takes a little while for the app to load, and it would be nice to be able to choose how far ahead you want the notification for your next shift.
February 12, 2019

“Love this APP”

ProsBranch is so convenient for our team. We use it weekly for our schedule, shift trades, and general communication.
ConsThe branch pay option is not bad, but the constant notification to use it as first was annoying.
February 12, 2019
Food Production, 11-50 employees

“Making life easier. ”

OverallI've realized that it's easier to communicate with coworkers about issues for schedule conflicts. It also helped get big messages out to everyone at once such as new specials or company changes.
ProsI love branch because it allows you to view your schedule without having to carry a copy. Towards the end of my pregnancy branch made it extreamly easy to schedule my appointment around my work schedule because I have my work schedule at the tips of my fingers.
ConsI honestly can't think of anything I dislike about branch. It made my work life so much easier.
Hannah S.
January 25, 2019

“Great App!”

Overallwe are using branch at my job, so all of us can be prepared for work! We also have discussions and ask about shifts. It is an amazing app for our company.
ProsI could be reminded when I had work! It was a life saver! It has all of my shifts on a schedule!
ConsMostly, just the bugs and small little flaws that can be easily fixed. But besides that, my bank isn't on there so I can't receive branch pay.
January 25, 2019
September 14, 2018

“Simple, sleek, and easy”

ProsIt is simple to use. It is a more fun and interactive way to communicate with coworkers. It's made switching shifts, getting our weekly schedule, asking time off, and getting updates a single simple and easy place to do so. It's made everything more transparent for us. The messenger makes it easy to access every team member. It doesn't have many features for the messenger portion as the other tabs due, but it does the job. I love the fact that it tells you how many hours you worked the week and how much you'll get.i love that we get a notification two hours before our shift starts.
ConsI don't like that you can't see the days you worked once the new week begins. It would be nice to look back on the app of the days you worked previously. It would be nice to also include the estimated total pay amount for the month or two weeks.
September 14, 2018
Michael R.
General manager
May 10, 2018

“Great app really takes managing to a new level.”

ProsWhen an employee cant come to work they can ask the entire staff about coverage without needing anyones phone number also helps managers be more aware.
ConsI do not have any complaints the app does everything i need it to and then some. Only real improvement would maybe be if when your seeing the schedule it let you go back without having to exit the app.
May 10, 2018
Sarah H.
February 19, 2018

“Our store has had a pretty good experience with branch.”

ProsAll our team members are able to access the weekly schedule from their phones, everyone gets a notification a few hours before each shift so that they don't forget.
ConsOur team members being able to post their shifts has caused a little bit of confusion. We had to explain to some of them that if nobody replied to their post saying they would take the shift, then the shift was still theirs. There have been just a couple minor things like this that can cause a little trouble when you're doing everything over the phone.
February 19, 2018
Levi S.
February 5, 2018

“Easy to use, awesome customer service. ”

ProsAll you have to do is take a photo of your schedule and the app converts this photo into individual calendar shifts and assigns them to employees. Allows for import of shifts to iCloud/gmail calendars. Notifies employees two hours before your shift. Customer service resolved issues quickly and politely.
ConsThe only con I can think of is that not enough people know about the branch app. Seriously, everyone should be using it. I tried several before this and none even got close to as useful and easy to use. Espescially free.
Jonathan L.
December 11, 2017

“I use branch for my job. It allows easy communication between all my coworkers.”

ProsBranch makes it very easy to switch shifts and still keep track of who is working when. Scheduling is a breeze as we just post a picture on branch and everyone gets it. They send you a notification on when your next shift starts, which has saved me a few times.
ConsI do not like the color green. It is probably my least favorite color next to yellow(sorry Green Bay).
December 11, 2017
Nicole H.
Management
Food & Beverages, 501-1000 employees
August 16, 2017

“Love using it very convenient.”

OverallThe ease of knowing my schedule, requesting time off, any problems that may occur information we need to know about anything going on at our business we always know as long as it's posted,updates on what is going on being able to post about needing coverage very simple and easy to use and understand.
ProsI always know when I work by using the schedule, the fact that I don't have to call to find out is great.
ConsI think it's off on how many hours it shows that you work, they don't seem to be correct and when things are posted in the activity area it doesn't let me see all of the message that is written.
August 16, 2017
Internet, 11-50 employees
July 14, 2018

“Branch Assist helped my small business team to take success into its own hands through productivity”

OverallProductivity increased through easy-to-use technology
ProsEase of use is a major thing for us. Some of the team is tech savvy and some not so much. This product really worked for everyone at all levels of experience that needed to use it.
ConsLike anything there are improvements that could be made but they ARE being made frequently so no complaints here.
Brandi M.
Food Production, 5001-10,000 employees
July 14, 2018

“It really fast and easy”

OverallAn easy way to see/keep up with work/ work schedule! And see what you'd get paid for that week
ProsThat I can see when I work and who I work with. I can see how many hours I'll receive and how much I will get paid that week! Also, see how many others work too! Also, easy way to get in touch with every staff member all at once!
ConsIt doesn't show my past pays like since I get paid biweekly I'd like to take my last week and week before to add up and see what my paycheck would be but it won't let me review past pays.
Nicole F.
Bev Cart/ Bartender
June 26, 2018

“easy to use, simple & effective”

Overalleasy to check when I am working, easy to find coverage
Prosits very convenient when you need a shift covered or changed, by posting and having management accept its a stress-free solution to a usually uncomfortable situation.
Conswhen shifts are uploaded in pictures, its difficult to see the entire spread of shifts for the entire period laid out.
June 26, 2018
Dillon T.
December 15, 2017

“Branch is amazing! So helpful!”

ProsI love branch because you can input your schedule directly to your calender! It also makes shif changes very very easy! Awesome app i would recommend to all employers!
ConsSometimes when you have had it open in the background for a while, once you go into the app it wont load. Very easy fix though, just completly close the app and restart!
December 15, 2017
Ashley C.
Server
Restaurants, 11-50 employees
December 1, 2017

“I love using branch, it's a great App and easy to use”

OverallI haven't really got any benefits from it, I just use it for work and for scheduling, knowing what days and what times I have to be to work have been extremely helpfull
ProsI love being able to keep up with my work schedule and knowing who I'm going to work with is a great way to start the day
ConsIt's a little slow and freezes from time to time and sometimes the names get mixed up on the scheduling
December 1, 2017
Brett N.
Restaurants, 1001-5000 employees
August 8, 2019

“Needs some improvement with functionality ”

OverallOverall, I think it can be a really helpful software. A few changes would need to happen for this to occur.
ProsI like the overall idea of the software and it helps connect employees together for scheduling issues and to communicate. It's also good to keep up with my schedule and finances all in the same place.
ConsI tried to get a advance and i had trouble connecting my bank as well as many other people I talked too. Customer service was quick to respond, but the issue is still not resolved.
August 8, 2019
Miguel A.
Shift Lead
January 11, 2019

“Great app!”

OverallReally great and valuable app. Almost no downsides and a lot of near features.
ProsI loved the widget on this app. It was so helpful and amazingly accurate. I think I only saw it mess up once but other than that it was really cool to have.
ConsThere's not anything that I particularly disliked. Maybe having to use my FaceID anytime I exited the app or when there was an interruption. I wish after it was unlocked then there was a timer instead to lock it again if the app wasn't closed.
January 11, 2019
Cindy G.
Cashier
September 7, 2018

“Cindy's review of Branch Messenger”

OverallMy overall experience with Branch Messenger is great. I hope it is always available and helpful as it is right now.
ProsI love that I can look to see who I'll be working with, who I'll be relieving and who will be relieving me on my shift. I love that I can have immediate contact with managers and co-workers. I love being able to see my earnings each week.
ConsI wish our schedules were posted further out so we can make plans for holidays or even to schedule appointments.
September 7, 2018
Nathan D.
January 9, 2018

“I've had a really good experience with this app.”

OverallI am able to check my schedule daily so that I don't miss any changes on it that happened when I wasn't there.
ProsI really like the fact that the managers can post schedules on the app so that I don't need to take a picture or write it down every time it gets updated. The shift coverage feature is also really nice and very easy to use.
ConsThe only problem I've had so far is the feature where your schedule syncs with the calendar on your phone. It sometimes works, however it isn't very reliable.
Jessica H.
General Manager
November 29, 2017

“I absolutely love this app. It's easy to use and the features are are great. I use it daily.”

OverallThe ease of knowing who is scheduled when, with just a click of a button is wonderful.
ProsThe ease of uploading the schedule is wonderful and I love how it populates the shifts into an easy view of your day. It's great for my employees for swapping shifts and for requesting time off.
ConsThe only glitch that I've noticed is sometimes it will populate the shifts incorrectly in the calendar view. I think that may be more on my end though because the quality of the picture of the schedule is not so clear.
November 29, 2017
Charles T.
Store manager
August 17, 2017

“Great experience. Very easy for me and my team to use.”

OverallTo make an easy schedule for my associates.
ProsThe ease of the app. It allows me and my team to work out schedule issues. It allows my team to swap shifts and know there schedule from there phones.
ConsSometimes the times are not correct. Once you upload a schedule and it post. The shifts start and end times may not be correctZ
August 17, 2017
Tim S.
HF Programs Director
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
August 1, 2017

“from a manager standpoint Branch has been an effective way to get shifts covered quickly”

Overallshift coverage used to be a big part of my job. now its much simpler
ProsAll staff have access to it whether its by smartphone or by computer. Its simple to use and as a manager, tracking is very good. Customer service has also been very helpful.
Conserror in which when one staff tries to cover an open shift, if manager doesnt approve it another staff can sometimes be overwritten by another staff. Better option would be for all staff interested in a shift to be able to click, then manager chooses
August 1, 2017

“Time to work”

ProsEveryone can view it and see the schedule.
ConsWhen you try to leave a comment with the schedule it doesn't leave the whole thing.
Nicki G.
Intern pharmacist
July 10, 2018

“I love this app. It is so convenient and easy to use.”

ProsI like the way I can filter what I see. I can view the entire work schedule or just my shifts. I also like how I can see a photo of the actual schedule too.
ConsThe app didn't recognize me until I used my full name ( I go by Nicki but on the schedule I'm Nicole).
July 10, 2018
kari m.
Manager/ Stylist
December 14, 2017

“Berri convenient”

ProsI like that i can post my schedules and changes and all my employees get it. There's no excuse for my stylists nor knowing there schedule our being late.
ConsI'd like to be able to delete old employees myself when they aren't working for me anymore. So all ex employees are still getting our schedules.

By Branch on December 15, 2017
Hi Kari! Thanks for your review! As a matter of fact, you CAN delete former employees from your workplace in Branch. Email hi@branchmessenger.com and we will be happy to help you.
December 14, 2017
Keanuhea E.
Key Holder
May 17, 2017

“It's quick and easy to communicate with the coworkers.”

OverallI've never had an easier time switching/covering shifts for a job. I love the fact that my schedules is always at the the convenience of my phone rather than having to call in to get it or go into the store. Communication is so fast and simple when getting a message out to the work place.
ProsI like the fact that communicating with everyone in my work place is in one app. We're able to stay up to date and on the same page by posting on the feed, checking schedules, and also switching/covering shifts.
May 17, 2017
Brandon G.
Delivery expert
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
March 5, 2019

“Great!”

ProsI loved that I was able to keep up with coworkers and get shifts covered and be able to view my schedule whenever I needed
ConsSometimes it didn't load right and it would sometimes crash and would take a few tries to get it to actually open right
March 5, 2019
Ian J.
Customer Service Associate
August 13, 2018

“Excellent for the workplace!!”

Overall10/10 would recommend
ProsHow easy it is to use. You can easily access your schedule, contact fellow coworkers, or even post stuff in the Activity feed.
ConsNo real alarming issues except with picture load times, it could be a tad bit quicker but it is still very good!
August 13, 2018
Bryan V.
N/A
August 6, 2018

“Branch Messenger on Android”

ProsLove being able to track my shifts and see who I'm working with. It's so much better than having to go into work or call in to ask when my next shift is. Love being able to trade shifts around so easily and post updates.
ConsOnly issue I have is it often refuses to let me view the schedule until I close and then reopen the app. (running in a Google Pixel XL) Other than that, no complaints
August 6, 2018