Applicantstarter Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.6/5

About Applicantstarter

Cloud applicant communication and tracking system with hiring flow tracking, appointment booking, and social sharing integration. Learn more about Applicantstarter

Miranda M.
HR Director
March 21, 2017

“Keeps me organized!”

ProsAs a recruiter, it is very important to keep communication with the candidates in order to make them feel special. I love that applicant starter helps me keep my candidates organized. The notes section and reminders are my favorite part!
ConsNone. I have worked on this system for years and I love that the development team has been so speedy with any new updates and changes! Because it is custom, I can run the system exactly how I want it to work for me!
March 21, 2017
Malcolm E.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
March 15, 2017

“An ATS packed full of feature that's easy to use!”

OverallA+
ProsEasy to implement and use. Intelligent technology that communicates promptly with candidates. Great and fast customer service. Reliable software that automates your processes freeing up time and energy to dedicate to other areas. Constantly adding features. Gives management the ability to have transparency of what is going on with ready available data.
ConsSmall businesses typically will not want to spend money on an ATS like Applicant Starter and continue to do their home-brewed methods to save money. Although it may add a cost it pays for itself when you get the candidate that you want.
March 15, 2017
Yanik W.
HR Director
March 24, 2017

“Simple Recruiter”

OverallThis software has all the bells and whistles that are needed to make recruiting and tracking applicants simple. No longer do I have to use multiple sites and softwares in order to solve all of my recruiting needs. The service is extremely reliable and I am able to personalize all of my communication.
March 24, 2017
Jered R.
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
July 2, 2018

“THE BEST”

ProsI love it! We use it every day in our company and its perfect. PLUS if we ever find anything we feel would add/help it, they do it!!
ConsHonestly nothing, its technology so yeah it has issues sometimes like everything else, but its great!
July 2, 2018
Derek C.
March 17, 2017

“Best Product in its Class!”

ProsGreat product. Very innovative and customizable. Easy to use and practical, yet thorough when it comes down having everything you need for your business.
ConsThis product may not be a neccessary for companies that dont have a huge need to recruit large numbers.
March 17, 2017
Adam C.
11-50 employees
March 16, 2017

“Great software”

OverallSuper easy to use. Great support team. I wouldn't go back to using anything else.
March 16, 2017
Alex P.
Recruiter

“Applicant Starter Review”

OverallI do think the product is a bit pricey but I love the automation of texts and emails. There's glitches where the program doesn't load in the browsers every now and then and with everything going mobile it would be great to also have an app or a moble site
Vanessa L.
Hr manager
Medical Practice, 51-200 employees
February 2, 2018

“Great software! ”

OverallThis software has all that you need . I love it !
ProsExtremely helpful for any recruiter who wants all the information or candidates so organize. It is easy to use.
February 2, 2018
Molly B.
HR Manager

“The perfect software!”

OverallIf you have multiple people using the software, its very compatible for that!
ProsIt does exactly what I need it to do, and it is very quick and easy to use. Not only that, when it comes to changing settings, or adding anything to it, there are videos at your finger tips and also a great team for support to help if you need it. I honesty would say I wouldn't go back to using anything else!
ConsMaking the fancy email templates is a little over my head, BUT they have videos to help and people to help if needed!
Tiffany N.
Administrative
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
December 19, 2018

“Recruiting Software Innovation”

ProsTaylored software; appointment logs, communicate with clients using email, text, and voice calls. Social shares and Cloud is a plus!
ConsI would like to have tried it for more than one month free. We enjoyed the software and are able to fully grasp the understanding of it.
December 19, 2018
Shekinah P.
Recruiting Manager
March 14, 2017

“Great Growth Tool for Our Expanding Business”

OverallKeep it up!
ProsI enjoy the ease of use, and the convenience of having everything connected in one screen (applicants, calendar, emails, texts, etc). Also, being able to track my interviews numbers is great as a coaching tool for them, so we can continue to improve and grow ourselves.
ConsThere's nothing I dislike. There are some features/options that I see will be great when added, and being that ApplicantStarter is still evolving I do see that in the future with them.
Molly B.
HR Manager
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
June 22, 2018

“Amazing Product!! ”

ProsIts great! Its exactly what we need for our recruiting needs. Plus if we ever have an issue or idea they fix or change it within about 24-48 hours!
ConsHonestly I don't have any cons, the product is great and the customer service is amazing as well! I love the product.
June 22, 2018
Matthew W.
HR Generalist
Philanthropy, 1-10 employees
April 19, 2018

“Great!”

ProsI like being able send text messages directly to my recruits from the software.Very innovative and customizable
ConsThere's nothing I dislike.I wouldn't go back to using anything else.I love that the development team has been so speedy with any new updates and changes!
April 19, 2018
Abdirahim H.
HR Officer
Human Resources, 1001-5000 employees
December 14, 2017

“Easy to understand ”

ProsIt is very high tech and very useful for the HR professionals specially this era where everything is systematic
ConsIt needs more marketing as many people do not know about it works at the same time it is not popular some countries
December 14, 2017
Bolarinwa S.
HR Practitioner
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
November 13, 2018

“Applicant Starter is an Ultimate recruiting tools designed for companies who needs best talent on-the-Job.”

OverallApplicant Starter is very good.
ProsI like is it: Voice Communication. Automated Text. Automated calendar appointments. Social Sharing.
ConsFor this product, i would have like it more if it enables more than one month free service for users.
November 13, 2018
Scott W.
Recruiter
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
December 10, 2017

“Nothing about this software worked for us”

OverallI wouldn't recommend this software based on our experience!
ProsI can't find a positive thing to say about this software. Unfortunately we tried it for a week and found it to be useless for us.
ConsIt was impossible to use. We spent a lot of time and effort in our trial week to seem to get nowhere in using this product. We reached out to our rep once but didn't hear back until it was too late and we moved on to another software.
December 10, 2017