InputHealth Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.9/5

About InputHealth

Engage patients using online booking, patient-provider communication, patient self-service, patient tracking and management modules. Learn more about InputHealth

MMartin A.
March 29, 2016

“InputHealth is good for my Health!”

ProsFor once, I'm doing business with a vendor who walks the talk. IH staff are not just motivated by sales and revenues; they do care about what I need to better serve the patient. At the end of the day I trust IH - they tell me when thing can be done and when it can't be done, and they are always there to help when we have an operational / business glitch.
ConsWhile I know what is on the short term horizon for product enhancements (which by the way are coming rapidly and professionally) - I don't yet have a strong sense of what the long term future holds (say two to three years out). This is a product moving quickly to maturity so the lack of a "user group" is something I urge IH leadership to consider.
Recommendations to other buyersThis solution should be high on your list. It is built patient-centric by an MD and this is evident to me everyday. Patients love the control over their own appointments and doctors love it for its ease of use. In the 18 months we have been using it has not been down once. I've been able to reduce my internal IT staff engagement considerably. But more importantly, I'm able to hold off hiring a new third MoA because the current staff staff can manage more patients. My boss loves me for making the IH decision.
March 29, 2016
Sahil C.
Physician Assistant
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
June 1, 2019

“Organized and Safe”

OverallInput Health has helped organize information of patients. Overall experience has been good
ProsThe organization of the software where it lets me view all the patients and information with ease. The search option allows me to bring charts with ease. We can easily customize charts according to every Doctor's preference and save them as templates so not making manual changes every time. The security of the software is tremendous, even though it can get tedious when it logs out after inactivity, its a plus point for safety so no one can view sensitive information if we forget to log out or away from the computer
ConsIt is not accessible on phones and you cannot search charts by the title of the . Also the word option such as fond change and size not accessible
June 1, 2019
isla Kate C.
Medical Practice, Unspecified
March 2, 2016

“Happy Client!”

ProsI love the modular approach which allows me to customize the solution to fit my needs.
ConsI couldn't say a bad thing about InputHealth. Their system is easy to set up and navigate. The live chat customer service has been an excellent resource to assist me to instantly address any needs.
Recommendations to other buyersUse the live chat, they are available to assist you around the clock! We've been utilizing InputHealth since its inception. They listened to our needs, created an efficient solution that exceeded the expectations of our organization and they continue to ask us for feedback!
March 2, 2016
Yohan Andrés M.
Medicine Student
Medical Practice, 1001-5000 employees
June 22, 2018

“100% attention to the patient. ”

OverallAs medicine student and patient the attention this software offers to you is the best thing this product has. The best thing is the live chat customer, because is important for the patient feel they are being hearing and this product give us that.
ProsAs medicine student I currently recommend to my patients for new things to get an easier medical life, this software is the best, they are 100% interested in the patient, they even have a live chat customer I think is great for patients and physicians, both save time and the focus this software has for patients are incredible.
ConsI don't have a complain, this software is totally focused on the patient and they needs. You can even receive notifications and have all your data in your smartphone or PC, for me. No complains actually.
June 22, 2018
Angelo I.
IT Manager
3.5/5
April 6, 2016

“Software AND Support a Very Pleassant Experience”

ProsSoftware is full of functionality and very nicely presented. Kudos to the support team in assisting with help us getting up and running in a very short period of time.
ConsWe have no real issues to address at this time. I would tend to give some more emphasis on user friendliness with respect to navigation only because we tend to have some technically challenged users.
Recommendations to other buyersSince each organization has their particular needs, I suggest reviewing any special considerations beforehand which helps integrating them into the software. Even though we had on-going additions with respect to our new service, InputHealth was always accommodating to help us get our new program up and running.
April 6, 2016
Matthew C.
Doctor
April 8, 2016

“Excellent customer service and product”

ProsInputHealth has saved me a lot of time, is intuitive to use, and the vendor offers rapid support for any issues that come up. I have been very pleased with our clinic's decision to move over to using their software.
ConsThey are are a relatively new company that has rapidly gained my trust and shown that it can play in the big leagues.
Recommendations to other buyersI suggest that people shop around before locking themselves down with a particular EMR vendor. There are clearly some of the established players, and then there are new upstarts like InputHealth. I strongly urge people to give some of these newcomers a try because they have a different philosophy and approach towards healthcare technology. They are also inherently more responsive because they have a smaller customer base. Of course there is the risk that the support will become less responsive as the company and customer base starts to grow, but I have not found that to be the case with InputHealth. They seem to have grown right alongside their base.
April 8, 2016
Megha P.
Doctor
Medical Practice, Unspecified
March 28, 2016

“Exceptional and unique product! ”

ProsEasy to use, organized platform that allows me to engage and educate my patients in a new and innovative way. Very impressed with quality and timeliness compared to any other vendor I have used in the past.
ConsNo complaints - have been having an excellent time using this software.
Recommendations to other buyersLots of really interesting ways to use this system - the support staff are very knowledgable to help integrate it into your workflow, take advantage of it!
March 28, 2016