TherapySync Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.6/5
4.8/5

About TherapySync

Web-based solution that provides physical therapy through scheduling, accounting, documentation, reporting and more. Learn more about TherapySync

Jen B.

“Therapy Sync Rocks!”

ProsThis software is the easiest to use of many other software products we have used. It's very user friendly. My staff loves this product and often comments how easy it is to use. The flow of the evaluations we put in is very smooth and moves straight to the visit notes for our assistants. The payroll and billing sections are wonderful and very user-friendly as well. The vendor is friendly and fast with help and product support. They always are sure that you understand the product and the issue you might be having before they finish the call with you. It truly is service with a smile!
ConsThe only things I can think of is when you use the "HELP" button and they answer your issue or question, there is no respond button so that you can communicate further with them. I have to copy and paste the issue into a new help ticket submission. It makes that process longer when something needs more info to be corrected or explained. Also, you have a limit of characters in some of the boxes you type in and it does not tell you that or have a counter so you know. We have lost info because of that and it can be frustrating. You don't know and when you hit submit it comes up in a code that only a programmer would understand what it was.
Recommendations to other buyersThis product really works! There isn't anything hard about it. I guess I would just say that if you have to use a system like this your customers will be thrilled and well as your staff because of how user friendly it is. I just starting contracting with a new company and they were so impressed they wanted to start using it for their company as well.
Bonnie M.
July 18, 2014

“We have used TherapySync for over 3 years now. A+!”

ProsWe are a contract therapy company providing therapy services to multiple home health agencies in our area. Before we found TherapySync, we had been looking for software that was specifically for therapy companies for several years. There are a lot of different software options out there, but the vast majority of the ones available have been created for a home health type setting/business, with nursing and aide settings included. What we love the most about TherapySync is that it is just for therapy services. This software enables us to provide excellent documentation to our contract companies, and we feel good about the quality of care and paperwork we are providing to these agencies. The technical support and all other support staff do a great job of helping you wade through any problems that occur, and they have great customer service. Personally, as the office manager and scheduler for all of our therapists, I love all of the administration options that are available for scheduling, as well as the threshold tools and the 30-day assessment tracker. This system has lightened my workload and provided our company with a system that is high-quality and efficient.
ConsThere are very few things that I dislike about this software. The only thing that wasn't convenient was that there were no Oasis paperwork options in the system. This is being added to the system in July 2014.
Recommendations to other buyersI would recommend that others make sure each person is taking full advantage of all the tools provided to help make their job easier.
Taylor H.
September 25, 2014

“Excellent Product, Even Better Support”

ProsTheir system is simple and easy to understand for therapists and agencies. There are a lot of great tools to help me as an office manager keep track of what's going on with all of our patients. As our caseload has grown as an office, I don't know how I'd stay on top of things without them. They also have amazing customer service. I love telling my therapists that they can call their support line when they have an issue and they don't have to worry about it being like most IT calls. I've never had a problem speaking with someone on the first try. They've generally been kind and will always go the extra mile to be helpful. They're open to feedback, and we're always seeing things that we've recommended on their updates.
ConsThe only issues I've had with the product would be the same of any internet based documentation. Sometimes if the internet dips down, therapists can lose notes they've been working on. But it's a rarity.
Recommendations to other buyersNever be afraid to call in when you have questions, but if you take the time to figure out the site, you probably won't have them too often.
Rosa M.
September 10, 2014

“This software is great for home health needs.”

ProsI'm able to schedule VTs for PTs, PTAs, etc., and not having to go in and out under their name. I can also access all of a patient's information on the same page, especially the calendar to follow the VT count and being able to see all disciplines involved. Notes on a patient's chart are easily accessible at the bottom.
ConsI can't access a patient's calendar when they are in the hospital. Often, I still have to audit the chart and can't access the calendar. I would like a "Return to Top" button on the chart or an arrow to press to take me back up to top of same page. When sending a message to Help, I send it and will get a response. If I want to respond further on that particular subject, I have to send a whole new message. That is really frustrating! I just want to be able to follow the same message. We have to go into Google Chrome to correct a therapist's signature date or if they want to correct a signature.
Recommendations to other buyersAlways check that notes are approved before looking at the actual notes done by a PTA. Often, they are done and not approved so they show up as incomplete.
September 10, 2014
Lynn H.
August 29, 2014

“Innovative, Web-Based Business Tool”

ProsThis software allows us to capture the interaction with the patient while the therapist is in the patient's home. This may seem to be a given, but other software products that we investigated did not allow for the completion of the note during the visit. With TherapySync, we are able to provide for our patients in the hands-on way that we prefer, and we are still able to produce a quality note that meets all the requirements for billing in a timely manner. We have also been able to have customized reports created for our patient population.
ConsThe vendor is responsive to feedback and input, and I don't have anything that I don't like about this product or vendor!
Recommendations to other buyersPay close attention to all the details of closing out the visit documentation. Being able to capture visit data in real time is critical, but so is completing the plan of care section at the same time. This product excels in this area compared to others that we investigated.
August 29, 2014
Abraham S.
Chief Operating Officer
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
July 3, 2019

“Excellent and Concise”

ProsI have been using the software for several months in conjunction with a PT office in New York. I have nothing but good to say about TherapySync, as it is doing half of my job for me. I own a Medical acclaims Billing Company and therapysync is so convenient, easy to use for billing, monitoring payments, and reconciliation that it is threatening to turn my clients away from me. It is feature rich and I have only monitored the Payroll Management features a few times but they seem like it will make life a breeze for that department as well. Integration and cross melding with other billing platforms or supplementary software is not necessary at all. I look forward to the day that another client comes to me with therapysync already in their arsenal.
ConsThere are no cons with this software so far. I have used every feature relating to billing and monitoring bills available on the platform and I could not be more satisfied.
July 3, 2019
RUTH W.
Web Developer
Computer & Network Security, Unspecified
June 5, 2018

“Therapysync is definitely created for therapist for it has worked wornders in this field of therapy.”

OverallIt has made therapy more interesting
ProsAbility to Work both offline and online.It has great support team.It is easy to use and very responsive
ConsI haven't met any glitches so far with the software , it has been very useful.But if there are upgrades am looking forward to seeing them.
June 5, 2018
Dan D.
September 29, 2014

“Director review of software”

ProsGreat customer service. I am always able to reach someone at DTS if corrections are needed or if I need someone to walk me through something. I am very grateful to have such excellent customer service. The software flows well and allows for very detailed documentation as well as check off options to speed up the evaluation process when appropriate.
ConsI have some therapists who use their own device out in the field and lose notes occasionally. It is frustrating for the therapists to lose a note.
Recommendations to other buyersIt would be nice to be able to save the note anytime during the evaluation or reassessment. It prompts you not to save until goals are in the note. Functionally, the goals are one of the last things done during an evaluation, so it would be good to be able to save any time. Also, sometimes the therapists save a note or submit the note, and the frequency says N/A. I'm not sure why this is, but it occasionally happens as well.
September 29, 2014
Tina C.
Physical Therapist
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
May 15, 2018

“Easy to learn and use, great IT”

ProsCatered toward therapists, which makes it very PT friendly, even for an old PT like myself. Need computer or tablet.
ConsNot having autosave... Not as efficient as it could be as notes are lost if you get kicked off or hit the back button
May 15, 2018
Lee Y.
Clinical Director
August 12, 2015

“I have used many documentation system and Therapy Sync is the best. ”

ProsIt's obvious that this product was created By therapists and For therapists. The interface is very helpful and the system gives our therapists a lot of independence. Every time I have called TS I get a quick resolution to my issue. The fact that TS will build us individualized reports within a week is outstanding.
ConsThe biggest issue by far is that our therapists are often kicked out of their notes before finishing documentation. Therefore, they lose everything they had documented. This continues to happen almost daily.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you have an issue with TS just call their office and they'll most likely be able to resolve the issue.
Stanley P.
February 24, 2015

“I have used this product for over three years.”

ProsGreat final note. Ease of use. It is typed, so it can be read easily. It has a spell check. I love that. The company and its owners are first class.
ConsIt does not merge with other HHA software. I wish they would develop an HHA and an RN component.
Recommendations to other buyersTake a look at this software. As a clinician, it is the very best point of care not system I have ever used.
February 24, 2015
Dave P.

“Park Rehab”

ProsThe product is easy to use. Support from the technical team is the best I have ever worked with, and I worked in IT for 30 years. They are open to suggestions on improvement that can be made and usually will incorporate into their system.
ConsWhen new feature come out, I would like to see more explanation of the feature and how it works. Currently we only get a brief description of the feature, but no explanation on how it works and we need to figure it out ourselves. With the OASIS documentation, it would have helped to have a brief description of how it was designed to work. Explaining things like information populated from OA form to Eval for the OASIS SOC with Evaluation and how the Final Admin Note Approval worked.
Recommendations to other buyersEnsure you are getting what you think you are, and ask questions that dive into specifics.
Karen J.
February 20, 2015

“Great Company”

ProsI like the user friendly site, but most of all the IT service.
ConsDoes not have the "check's and balances" we would like. I.E. - warning if something is not completed on the documents before submitted. Or if one answer contradicts another answer, etc.
Recommendations to other buyersYour therapists will love the minimal learning curve and ease of utilization.
February 20, 2015
Betty P.

“Great product.”

ProsIt is very easy to use and the technical support is great.
ConsOnly problem I have with the software is that if a patient has been re-certed or discharged and there is a problem with the frequency it does not show on the frequency checker.
Recommendations to other buyersThis is software that can be used online or offline.
Andi B.
February 26, 2015

“I love being paperless. Everything is at my fingertips.”

ProsEverything is at my fingertips. I have everything I need easily accessible. I like being able to upload documents, too.
ConsI would enjoy more options when doing billing (more fields to export to Excel).
Recommendations to other buyersIf we need to add or change something, TherapySync can usually get it for us in a later update.
February 26, 2015
Rachel R.
February 5, 2015

“Review of TherapySync software”

ProsTheir customer service is phenomenal! The service is quick and accurate. They are always polite and respectful, even if I've asked the same question over and over again. The software is very user-friendly, and I often get comments from other agencies we work with that they love the product, even more than others they already use.
ConsThere's not much to dislike about this product. The only thing I can say is that I've had a few ideas that I haven't seen implemented yet, but there's no rush.
Recommendations to other buyersGo with the software that is user friendly for all. The home health agencies we work with find the system very easy to maneuver through. Our therapists love the ease of writing a note and how much quicker the notes are to complete through the system rather than on paper.
Shannon T.

“We love TherapySync!”

ProsThis product is extremely user-friendly. We get nothing but compliments from our agencies on how much they love the software. It was a major transition for my therapists, but now that they use the software, they are so grateful. We are nothing but pleased with the level of customer service this vendor provides. They are constantly making improvements to better the program, which we thoroughly appreciate. What makes this software so perfect is that it was created by therapists for therapists.
ConsWe really don't have any complaints. This company is constantly improving their product via updates.
Recommendations to other buyersWe shopped around and compared different software before choosing this one. I would suggest doing the same.
Chris F.
July 18, 2014

“TherapySync has a great product and I highly recommend ”

ProsThis home health therapy software was created from the perspective of the therapist and therefore makes it extremely user-friendly for all therapists. I looked at several other software programs for home health therapy, and therapy sync was hands down the easiest to navigate through and easiest to work with. And I really like the offline version, as I live in rural USA where the internet connection is not always available. All of my therapists and I love this product and would recommend to anyone.
ConsI really can not think of anything I do not like about this product; they have thought of everything.
Recommendations to other buyersI highly recommend this product. It is very user-friendly, and you will not be disappointed.
Amy F.

“Through Eclipse Healthcare”

ProsI like the tech support, the easy drop down menus, and the goals listed for each discipline.
ConsThere are some glitches when it comes to multiple same certification dates. When the OT is no longer active, but the PT is, and someone goes to the hospital and comes back, it will put the patient back into the referral box even though there is not a resumption order for OT (it should only alert the current therapist). I would like to be able to see the assistant's full schedule, not just who she/he is seeing for me as the supervising therapist and if she is doing facility work (that does not show up on the system).
Recommendations to other buyersI wish there were updates more often to fix the glitches.
Sonya C.
October 19, 2014

“Very pleased with this product”

ProsSupport is responsive and always accessible. The product is intuitive and easy to use. Updates are focused on resolving issues that have been raised by clinicians. The visit count tool and reminders on the home page are helpful in avoiding scheduling issues, even for the most organized clinician.
ConsI dislike the lack of ability for registered clinicians to view assistants' weekly schedules at a glance.
Recommendations to other buyersAttention should be paid to both the clinical documentation component of the software and the clinical documentation and communication features. Weakness in any of the areas can cause your clinicians frustration and dissatisfaction.
October 19, 2014
Todd C.
September 25, 2014

“By far the best software I have seen for contract therapy doc.”

ProsI love the ease of use. It's IT accessible. They are open to suggestions/input. I appreciate the "offline" version. That way no connectivity is needed in the home.
ConsI cannot think of anything negative at this time. We have had very little complaints, if any from staff or the companies we service. They like the accessibility and ease of document retrieval and communication ability within the system.
Recommendations to other buyersIt's very user-friendly for those providing contract svcs. It would be nice if the software was easier for the agency requesting the therapy staffing to use. It'd be nice if the software would interface with other HH programs, e.g. Kinnser, etc.
Jessica B.

“Overall excellence ”

ProsTherapySync is therapist-friendly and extremely easy to learn and use. Their technical support team is fast, efficient, and friendly. Administration features allow flexible control of user options, while also providing the necessary business reporting options.
ConsIt's very hard to find something that I do not like about the product or the vendor. Information regarding software updates could be a little more frequent.
Recommendations to other buyersPurchase of this software is a must for those going to digital documentation. TherapySync has multiple noting options to fit the needs of any therapist or visit requirement, and they are always open to user feedback and suggestions.
Heather A.
Owner/treating therapist
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
January 10, 2017

“Reveiw of Therapysync”

OverallThe system works great and once therapists get used to it, even older ones, they like it. Would recommend using a tablet or computer. Very small on a phone. An app would be nice.
ProsCustomer service is AMAZING. Always helpful even if you call 10 times a day.
ConsAuto save has not yet been offered to us and if you hit the back button you lose everything.
Recommendations to other buyersAsk for the update right away.
January 10, 2017
Brianna L.
February 5, 2015

“Extremely versatile and very user-friendly!”

ProsThe support team is responsive and always accessible. The product itself is so easy to use! I love the different options that we have been given for custom reports that fit our needs and the things that we need to track here in our office. Overall, life has gotten a lot easier since we started using this product.
ConsDuplicate cert periods show up when a patient's care is resumed, and I have to contact support in order to merge the two together. Other than that, I have no complaints.
Recommendations to other buyersI do not have any recommendations for this product at this time.
Kaci R.
September 25, 2014

“TherapySync - A fantastic therapy documentation software ”

ProsThe customer service is top-notch. The product is extremely user-friendly for therapy staff and administrators. Our home health agencies are very pleased with the documentation and ease of use of the sight. They are able to print/upload notes as needed. The patient records are easy to read and follow.
ConsI do not have any dislikes for either this product and/or vendor. The product has made all aspects of management easier.
Recommendations to other buyersCustomer service support and a user-friendly site are top priorities.
Jevan L.
July 22, 2014

“TherapySync Review”

ProsThey have very fast support.
ConsIt needs more error checking, like required fields left blank, progress notes subjective left blank, missing BPs, etc. The 13th and 19th visit needs more checking. Therapy orders need to have checking too. The therapist/staff should not be able to add visits if orders are out and they check how many visits a week the patient has been seen.
Recommendations to other buyersYou have to audit each patient every week for frequency and therapy orders, and it's hard to check this; you have to get in the note and make sure the frequency on the front patient record matches the note.
July 22, 2014
Falisha P.

“Great Software”

ProsAll of the tools that are available to assist with monitoring therapy. Any time that we have needed help with anything they are back to us in minutes to get it resolved.
ConsSo far, the only thing is scheduling patients for a therapist is a little bit confusing. Over time, I'm sure we will get a system down to adapt to it.
Recommendations to other buyersThis software has met the majority of our needs when it comes to scheduling and monitoring therapy. It has detailed documentation and tools that assist and monitoring things more efficiently.
LeeAnn H.
Manager of Home Therapy Staffing Services

“TherapySync review”

ProsVery easy to use. Love the home exercise program. IT very responsive
ConsWe have had issues with saving notes and sometimes loosing the notes. Would like the ability to add into an existing note/visit: ie... we had a HH agency ask us to make an initial evaluation an OASIS SOC and it doesn't allow us to save the initial eval and then add the SOC to the visit. I still haven't figured out how to move through screens without losing my information. ie... Entering a referral but then receiving a call from a therapist to reset her password. I lost all my eval information and had to re-enter.
Recommendations to other buyersWould like to see an auto save function for notes and referrals.
Melissa G.

“Love this software!”

ProsThe customer service is extraordinary. Their responses are fast (within an hour). They are polite. The followthrough is amazing. Their software is amazing. I am able to train therapists within 15-30 minutes via a phone call. The documentation is thorough and meets insurance and home care guidelines.
ConsThey do not have an option for making invoices and doing payroll.
Recommendations to other buyersTry it and you'll love it. The entire program and customer service is great.
Lisa T.

“Easy to navigate”

ProsIt's easy to navigate for therapist and agencies. I like the offline feature to complete work in the field when internet is not available. The staff is always available to help with any needs that arise with system issues.
ConsIt frequently boots me out of the system when on an iPad. It could include more objective tests that are frequently used.
Recommendations to other buyersIt's always easier then paperwork! The system allows access for all parties involved in the patient care.
John C.
August 23, 2014

“TherapySync for Contract Therapy Companies”

ProsThe software is very therapist-friendly. Saying that it decreases administrative duties is a huge understatement. It allows documentation with or without an internet connection, and it eliminates documentation at home.
ConsYou can't make all your customers 100% satisfied, but it would be nice to see personal suggestions for software improvements happen more quickly.
Recommendations to other buyersBe cautious of fly-by-night companies. Pay attention to the duration of the company's existence.
August 23, 2014
Arnold A.
August 8, 2014

“TherapySync Review”

ProsThe vendor's customer service team is great. They are always available to help. The management team welcomes suggestions and listens to their clients. The product greatly helps in managing caseloads; it's easy to use and navigate.
ConsThe product has very limited options on documentation and needs plenty of improvement: However, the vendor is a great company.
Recommendations to other buyersReview the documentation section/aspect of the software. TherapySync is very limited in this regard.
August 8, 2014
Robyn A.
July 18, 2014

“Wonderful therapy software system!”

ProsI like the ease of use (it's very user-friendly)! The staff is very friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and quick to resolve any issues or answer any request/questions.
ConsThere is nothing about this product or the vendor that I don't like. We are very happy with both.
Recommendations to other buyersOther therapists and agencies that have used other products often tell us how much they like this therapy system and how easy it is to use. We couldn't be more pleased with it. I would recommend trying it.
Matt B.

“Therapy-driven software”

ProsThe notes are well put together. It forces the therapist to write good goals that are outcome-focused. It tracks 13/19 better than rivals.
ConsIf the therapist's internet connection gets weak, they lose the note if they have forgotten to click save.
Recommendations to other buyersSpend time evaluating what kind of notes you want to have your therapist produce. In the era of strict Medicare scrutiny, you want great notes and tools to manage your scheduling. This program delivers that.
Darrell M.
July 18, 2014

“TherapySync - HH software for Therapy contractors”

ProsThe software provides immediate access to patient records for therapists in the field and HHA contacts, which allows for real-time tracking of caseload progress. It has allowed us to pick up several new HHA contracts because of reporting capabilities.
ConsThe lack of integration with billing or time management creates a need for re-entering data and/or middleware.
Recommendations to other buyersI don't have any recommendations for others evaluating this system.
Toni C.
February 6, 2015

“I love Therapy Sync and would recommend it to anyone”

ProsIt is very easy to use and navigate through, and the technical support is outstanding.
ConsIt does not list a price per visit. I think this would help a lot with invoicing.
Recommendations to other buyersI do not have any major recommendations, other than maybe a way to enter in each agency's rates per visit to create an invoice.
February 6, 2015
Karen H.
October 16, 2014

“I use this in my job as a coordinator for physical therapy/home health”

ProsThe technical support is very good. They are always just a phone call away and very pleasant and helpful. Also, the system is user-friendly and fairly easy to learn.
ConsI don't like having to call technical support to have to adjust certain periods for a less than 60 day period (the system automatically defaults to a 60 day timeframe).
Recommendations to other buyersI really do not have any recommendations at this time.
October 16, 2014
Brandi V.

“I Love TherapySync! ”

ProsI like how user-friendly it is and that it doesn't require a lot of training with our agencies to enter referrals.
ConsI don't like how patients that have been discharged and then reactivated show up on our 30-day reports showing they are past due.
Recommendations to other buyersWhen evaluating software, look at how user-friendly it is, how well the IT department is with answering your questions, and how willing they are to help. The IT guys are great with DTS!
Dawn R.
August 21, 2014

“Very user friendly! ”

ProsIt's so simple to use! The pulldown menus are so specific just for Therapy. There's no unwanted or unnecessary documenting. We spend less time worrying about how to write a note and more time with the patient.
ConsThe only thing I would like to see is more of a variety of pictures for exercises for therapy.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you want simple, accurate, easy-to-use software for therapy services, this is the one to choose!
August 21, 2014
Valarie C.
September 25, 2014

“Good job, but sometimes costly for us”

ProsThe software is user-friendly.
ConsI dislike the cost (I don't know competitors). I know that for the low business use we have, it is sometimes a pinch to pay the rate we do. Maybe it would help if cost was based upon the level of usage.
Recommendations to other buyersI always recommend it, but one enhancement that could be researched is selling this software like Axcess or where HHAs can use it with nursing, and all the other disciplines that HHAs use.
Chase N.

“Excellent, dynamic program.”

ProsI love that you can dial directly in to tech support, and the person who answers addresses your problem immediately.
ConsI wish there was a better way for people with tablets (iPads, etc) to use TherapySync, but I understand that this is being addressed soon.
Recommendations to other buyersIf an organization is evaluating this product and considering purchasing it, I would definitely urge them to give it a try.
Stanley P.
July 18, 2014

“Synergy therapy services software review”

ProsThe vendor is top-notch. They have excellent tech support. The software meets our needs 100%.
ConsI wish it would work with other home health agency's software programs.
Recommendations to other buyersLike any new program, there is a learning curve. The good thing with this system is that the learning curve is very short. Where we would spend hours a week dealing with questions and phone calls from home health agencies before, we now maybe spend minutes a week.
Michael M.
PRESIDENT OF THERAPY REGISTRY COMPANY
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
June 6, 2017

“If you provide physical therapy in California and use OASIS for Home Care do not use this software.”

OverallI would suggest you check out Devero software located in California.
ProsGreat technical support. Good scheduling software for visits. Easy to write Dr. order or communication notes
ConsThe OASIS for PT and OT is very poor with multiple pages. Medication do not save or auto-populate when you start to type in the medication name. No auto-populate for diagnoses.
June 6, 2017
Cristi J.
September 20, 2014

“Best customer service of any business and of any kind ever!!”

ProsEvery time I call or need assistance, the staff is always patient with me,goes out of there way to help me find the problem, and stick with me until it is solved.
ConsI work for two companies that you have and I would live to get them on one computer.
Recommendations to other buyersNothing is going to be perfect all the time, so be patient and work with the techs to solve the problems
September 20, 2014
Russell O.
September 3, 2014

“Easy Breezy Software”

ProsIt is easy to input data and the software is user-friendly. The objectives and assessment sections are well-organized.
ConsThe font is small, and it's hard to edit mistakes when saved. The signature boxes make my sign look ugly all the time.
Recommendations to other buyersI recommend a bigger font so it's easier to read. I would also like bigger signature boxes and additional color options.
September 3, 2014
Ryan B.
July 21, 2014

“This product is fantastic with great support help to fill in”

ProsTheir crew is great to work with. Our vendors love this product. I would recommend it to any contract company looking to streamline their systems.
ConsI wish more software companies would bridge the gap between their software and DTS.
Recommendations to other buyersTake a longterm outlook when assessing the product for your business. The cost of the software is well worth it when building your business.
Josephine T.

“TherapySync Rocks!”

ProsThe software is very easy to use, even for therapists that don't like to use computers! The support team is friendly and solve issues rapidly.
ConsI don't really have any complaints with the product or the vendor!
Recommendations to other buyersJust explore all the options and see how easy it is to use the software and how user-friendly it is.
Misty H.
February 7, 2015

“Review of TherapySync”

ProsThey have great customer support. They're on top of changes and exceeds medicare requirments. The product exceeds my customer's needs and expectations.
ConsI have nothing but positives to share about TherapySync.
Recommendations to other buyersLook at TherapySync. You will like them for many reasons.
February 7, 2015
Michael M.
3.5/5
3.5/5
August 21, 2015

“Good customer service.”

ProsTheir customer service and off your software support is fantastic. Agencies send us referrals and we don't have to input patient info. PT and OT can moniter their assistants and see visits that are on the calender.
ConsTheir OASIS software needs some work but a new version is coming out in Oct. and they always listen to constructive advice.
Recommendations to other buyersGet online training with the owner who uses the software and has a business like mine.
August 21, 2015
Cindi J.
October 15, 2014

“I have used TherapySync for three years”

ProsThe template walks you through documentation, but is not all check boxes. It's easy to individualize each PT documentation.
ConsMy visit note gets lost in tech space and has to be retrieved from time to time.
Recommendations to other buyersTry other software documentation to see the ease of TherapySync.