Pepperi Ratings

Overall
4.4/5
4.3/5

About Pepperi

With Pepperi¿s B2B eCommerce platform your customers can self-serve 24 x 7 through your branded B2B eCommerce portal or app. Deliver buyer-specific experiences with their own catalog, pricing, order history and more. Consolidate omnichannel sales on a single platform to streamline management and provide consistent buyer experiences. Understand what¿s happening across online and in-person channels: buying trends, promotions performance, sell-through data and more. Learn more about Pepperi

George D.
National Distribution Manager
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
August 4, 2016

“Best B2B software for mobile sales”

OverallOur sales reps in the field were taking orders using individually different methods during the day and then those orders would have to be transmitted via email or handed in and then manually inserted into the ERP software. This ALWAYS created problems with order accuracy, stock availability and credit control. Our office & warehouse staff would be tied up on the phones for many hours advising sales reps of account status and stock availability and not to mention the issues with inaccurate orders in the distribution cycle. We needed something that could mirror our ERP information on a real-time basis to our sales reps so that they could accurately take orders and manage their customer base. When we first considered this software, we were skeptical on how effective it would be in our business and how more importantly, using an international support service would work for us in a different time zone. After some teething problems working with a local Pepperi integration partner in Sydney, we have now been up and running for over 15 months using the software religiously. Most of the problems we had were due to the way our ERP system was being used and our data capture. Once our integration people sorted that out the only errors we had were genetic issues with networks and the way our ERP was being used. On average we now push through over 500 orders a week without fail. Our accounts staff are no longer desk bound and our sales process is completely mobile to a point where it's now rare that a sales order will be entered directly via the ERP system rather than through Pepperi. For us, this software has given us a completely new perspective on how much more we can automate our processes so I really have only good things to say in this review. If I were pressed to find a negative then all I could say is that the cost of the subscription is more expensive than many other competitive products though from where I sit now, it's well worth the investment. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why did I write a review? I was asked to share my experience by my integrator as they are proud of the work they have done and therefore would like others to know about this space. I am a real customer in Sydney Australia, I pay annually for both my Pepperi licences and integration. I also recommend to many of my colleagues and customers this software.
ProsWhere do you start? Great integration into ERP with many live features including CRM Activities, Mobile receipt printing, instant stock updates, live account balances, sales filters, multiple catalog, special pricing, inventory matrix..
ConsCost is higher & Must have a local support partner to setup properly.
Recommendations to other buyersEnsure you integrate your ERP. This is the key to the software. Engage with a local partner Take time in preparing the working data to get it right.
Timor K.
CMO & CTO
Import and Export, 1-10 employees
August 21, 2017

“Great App UI/UX especially for Ipads, I am satisfied even that there are some cons.”

OverallHeavy catalogs and laptop became Ipad weight. Good quality pictures replaced printed catalogs that often get discolored and wrinkled. Catalogs shows the products we have and not the whole manufacturer items. Inventory integration helps us sell the right products and not the ones out of stock. Storefront and pepperi for buyers increase our B2B order center availability.
ProsExcellent apple app. Very good android app. Excellent graphics quality. Lots of features. Pleasant customer relationships.
ConsCustomer support is pleasant, but in low availability, everything takes a lot of time. Lot's of features, but adding the features takes a lot of time and the price is too high for small business (in my opinion). The back-office and the overall logic needs a better foundation to "speak" common language, especially with the erp integration (It happenes a lot in fast growing startups that release ton of features that are not fully compatible with every user configurations). I experience a lot of erp integration issues, sometimes new features doesn't feat my configurations and the system becomes complicated to manage.
Jessica U.
Senior Sales Consultant
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
August 18, 2017

“I love Pepperi. It has been a game-changer for me and my company!”

ProsThe program is extremely user friendly and intuitive. Pepperi has increased my efficiency in the field 10 fold and I love having so much customer data at my fingertips 24/7. The customer service is fantastic and they really listen and try to meet our company's needs, even to the point of adjusting aspects of the software based on our requests. It is so nice to work with a software developer that is motivated to be consistently improving their product and is so supportive of their customers!
ConsThe initial customer inventory input aspect of the software is a bit time-consuming , as it pertains to our particular industry, but Pepperi is in the process of making some improvements to this.
Aleck D.
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
May 2, 2018

“Terrible Customer Support, Limited Functionality, Unable to Obtain Response to Billing Concerns”

OverallThis is not the first time I have lodged a complaint about this software provider, I previously had an issue with billing and it was only when I had written a review online that the staff at Pepperi contacted me and arranged the immediate refund of monies owing with the request that I take down the review. Upon receipt of that refund I withdrew my review but recognize now that the underlying issues with this company remain. Whilst the software serves its purpose (with limitations), dealings with representatives of this company once they've signed you up and taken your payment is disappointing. With near on three years experience with Pepperi, I feel I am suitably qualified to advise that there are better options available.
ProsPepperi served us reasonably well for near on three years despite overwhelmingly frustration early on when had been sold a service at full price for what was clearly still in development on android devices. It's simple in it's layout and easy for the sales reps to utilize in the field, however is limited in it's ability to fully integrate with a number of accounting software packages.
ConsCustomer service is terrible. Pray you don't have a technical issue on Friday or Saturday, the company being based in Israel shuts down for Sabbath. The company has a local representative in Australia for whom I've recently sent three emails, all of which I've received read confirmations, and still no response. Last year we sort assistance for integration of Pepperi order taking directly into Quickbooks to avoid duplication of data entry. The software doesn't provide this function and we were redirected to a local software developer who expressed disinterest. We noticed within the Quicken apps recommendations that there were a number of Pepperi alternatives which provided the integration and subsequently made the switch in January. In March, having checked the fine print, terms and conditions - we cancelled our subscription to Pepperi and requested a refund of the unused annual premium that had been charged in advance as we are entitled to under the observed terms. Two months later and numerous requests and we have still not received the refund or even acknowledgment of our request. We're now looking at pursuing civil proceedings through VCAT.
May 2, 2018
Shane B.
IT/Marketing Coordinator
Wholesale, 51-200 employees
August 18, 2017

“Very easy to work with and easy to use.”

OverallWe came from proprietary software that had to be installed manually on each device. Using Pepperi as a service has been much easier for giving access to our employees since they can just download the app from the app store. Pepperi gives us the ability to submit orders with many different choices. We can customize shipping options, payment options, and enter notes for our internal staff. The catalog filters let us create seasonal and event specific catalogs that make it much easier to merchandise and sell products. Different types of sales activities let us customize Pepperi to work for us. The new workflow module is also very useful.
ProsI like the ease with which we are able to integrate external applications. I also like the ability to take orders offline and then submit them when a connection is available. Pepperi has done a great job of providing tools for the admin to investigate issues.
ConsI wish that the android version was supported to the same extent that IOS was. It would make it a little simpler to use a BYOD model.
N Luke B.
Manager - Information Systems
December 6, 2016

“Fast, Affordable, Effective Sales Automation”

OverallWe implemented Pepperi to connect our field sales representatives to our SAB Business One based office. This was the fastest, easiest software integration project I have ever been involved with. The app is platform-agnostic ('droid or iPad), easily used, and brining basic features online was quick and painless. Advanced features followed readily, limited by user training rather than technological structures. The integration is easy to modify and maintain, allowing easy customization of features.
ProsEasy, attractive price, excellent support.
ConsIt isn't a 100% fit for our business, but that would be a product you couldn't sell to anyone else, so it isn't a realistic expectation for us to have.
Despina M.
Pharmaceuticals, Self-employed
June 25, 2019

“Tina's Feedback”

OverallOverall it's been good to work with. But being a one women show it's a bit expensive for me to have next year so I'm not sure I will re new at this stage. My overheads are quite high and I'm cutting down on what I don't need or going to lower plans etc!
ProsThe fact it tells me year to date sales and how I'm tracking compared to the previous year.
ConsIt doesn't have in the order column a space to put stock on hand. So that when you next call on that store you can say well last time you had 6 on hand and you orders 12.This is a very important tool in my job!
June 25, 2019
N. Luke B.
Manager - Information Systems
Apparel & Fashion, 201-500 employees
December 19, 2016

“Easiest Implementation with SAP Business One”

OverallSwift to implement, excellent price-to-feature ratio, easy to administer, simple SQL-driven integration, excellent customer support. Pepperi understands SAP Business One and stands behind their product. After the initial launch, the Pepperi implementation team worked with me on two niche-specific customizations and brought the same swift, affordable, professionalism to these small projects.
ProsAn excellent product, iPad, and Android, a fully considered integration architecture, and an expert implementation and support team.
Recommendations to other buyersDo the demonstration integration. You'll be pleased with how easy it is to pass data back and forth to Pepperi.
December 19, 2016
Emanuel Z.
IT Manager
Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees
July 2, 2019

“Its a flexible platform”

OverallIt has been a great journey, the Pepperi team is always willing to help and improve their tool, it is clear there is a lot of investigation from their side on how to innovate and keep the tool updated with new features. The best thing for us was its flexibility that allowed us to do all the things we were looking for and now is enabling innovation.
ProsIf the standard solution does not fit your needs, you can easly configure all you need for your sales force. There are a lot of features you can deploy after first implementation, so it becomes an ongoing upgrade.
ConsThe support is not 24/7 and the time zone is CET.
July 2, 2019
LJ R.
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
August 18, 2017

“A great tool for modern sales teams”

OverallReliable software with robust features and hopefully an aggressive evolution towards even better features and special industry requests.
ProsQuality of the app (Reliable), as well as the constant evolution towards better versioning. Support is good.
ConsSome features lack of potential: - Sales Route has much more to accomplish - Sales Tools can also grow, as it has some limitations (Example: Have discounts be applied in a fixed amount only ... similar to your survey which will prize the first 50 users. We would need to provide discounts only on limited inventory quantities)
Neil M.
Business Manager
Retail, 1-10 employees
June 27, 2019

“Pepperi has streamlined our operation”

OverallIt has been a great journey so far, we have changed from a very clunky system and now appear to be more professional and efficient. Our next stage is to crate the B2B Storefront that will take it to the next level again.
ProsWe have been able to go from having 4 platforms down to just 2. Between MYOB and Pepperi, we now have everything we need. Very portable for our Reps in the field and very stable for our Reps in the office.
ConsBecause Pepperi can be so easy for customisation, it can be a little overwhelming for doing the changes. There are so many ways you can things up, I just don't know where to start.
Daniel E.
Designer
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
April 3, 2019

“Helpful and Functional”

OverallPepperi is very efficient and time saving. Everything is computerized and can be used for presentations and imputing data. It helps my company with accessibility issues and helps with keeping record of sales.
ProsIt's very easy to install and operates. It can be accessed with both iOS and Android operating devices. It has a customer service that are very supportive. It helps in locating prices and customers.
ConsIt's back-end is difficult to set-up. It does not allow multiple discounts and promos to be entered. It has a very serious synchronization issues.
April 3, 2019
Sue B.
Sales representative
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees
August 15, 2017

“Love Pepperi. Only improvement I'd add is product availability dates. ”

OverallOrder writing and order data management
ProsBest thing about Pepperi is access to detailed current inventory. Search functions are amazing for writing smart orders based on various product features. Having product images very helpful. Detailed nature with so many viewing options make this app easy to review orders before submitting. Order details screen is on target as is ease of emailing orders directly from the app.
ConsNeeds product availability dates. This is a pretty huge miss and I'm not sure if it's available and we aren't using it or if the app is just lacking here. Inconvenient to have to call in to customer service to confirm availability.
Claudine Z.
August 15, 2017

“Cost and support is what lets this down”

ProsFunctionality is great, can do lots of things and extract lots of information easy to use, looks great. Customers find it easy to use so enjoy the process
ConsSometimes strange things happen when there are updates and implementing new things can be difficult if you don't have an IT dept. information on products is difficult to read.
Wayne S.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
August 15, 2017

“Great product but once you sunscride you are left to your own devices to set it up properly. ”

OverallEasy ordering for sales reps
ProsI love it runs on the ipad so well. It is fast and reliable and mobile. Up loading pictures is easy and fast
ConsThe back end is very difficult to setup. And you can't get help with the nitty gritty setup. I have been using it for 2 years and still can't get the setup perfect
Ron C.
IT Manager

“great product”

Prosfrom day one we are pleased with the ease of use and the scalability of how we can place orders and how easy it is for the reps to use.
ConsWish there was more options and more flexible way to enter multiple promos and discounts not just the ones that are fixed in Cross-sell & UpSell
John S.
Managing Director

“Best on the market”

OverallHaving checked out the other programs we decided on Pepperi and haven't looked back. Our sales team loves the ease of use and once you get the hang of the back end it's easy to make changes, update and run reports. Simply put Pepperi is the stand out for our sales team.
ProsEase of use
ConsStarting to get a bit pricey
Recommendations to other buyersBetter customer service in Australia
Carmencita N.
Account Specialist
Building Materials, 1001-5000 employees
August 22, 2017

“Excellent and time savers”

OverallTime saving and efficient, no need to do things manually like computation and we can use it for presentation.
ProsEfficient and helpful to us, no need to do manual function to be able to make sale, just click on the items they need then automatically compute amount and processed order.
ConsIssue on Internet connection ,when your internet provider has a slow connection then problem occur and it's external cons, the program is good an helpful.
August 22, 2017
Peter M.
State Manager
August 18, 2017

“It's one of the best ordering systems I have used”

ProsIt's really easy to understand and makes my day a whole lot easier, highly recommended! The menus are easy to navigate
ConsWhen it drops out .. meaning it loses its order of menus . They become mixed up , tho you guys seem to get sorted in 24 hrs
Bhavna P.
Wholesale, Self-employed
July 6, 2019

“wholesalers' best friend”

Overallno more paper catalogs and increase sales
Prosease of use, great support and heaps of available information to fix most problems
Consa bit complicated for first time users, lack examples of some set ups
July 6, 2019
Matthew L.
August 20, 2017

“ Great program helped me to increase sales ”

Pros Shows all need the details and easy to use , works online and off-line . It is easy to use on the sales floor As a sales person and on the other side as an administrator the features are user-friendly and helps to improve sales
Cons I wish they had quicker solutions by phone and quicker answer my phone . The support by mail is fine.
August 20, 2017
Ronald P.
Account specialist
Building Materials, 501-1000 employees
August 23, 2017

“The software is good. Very helpful in my everyday work. ”

OverallGood accessibility and helps organize my sales records.
ProsI like the way it keeps my records organized. The accessibility is great. I can keep track of my sales records easily.
ConsThis software sometimes crashes. Specially during the syncing process. There are times when it's very hard to synchronize even when the internet signal is strong.
August 23, 2017
FRANCESCO V.
IT PM director
Wholesale, 5001-10,000 employees
July 3, 2019

“Good tool to start in ecommerce world”

OverallWe decided to use Pepperi on market where we started with B2B ecommerce, experience ios absolutely positive becasue we can start fast with simple integration and overall with absolutely an acceptable cost.
Prossimple to start and to integrate with backend systems
Consnot possible to configure and increase functionalities
July 3, 2019
Martin S.
Field Sales rep.
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
August 15, 2017

“Pepperi is very easy to use and you get a good overview of what you have ordered and the status”

OverallA lot of mobility and end of use of my computer in the car. Easy to find prices and location of customers.
ProsI can do most of my work in one program. I can easily find customer information and see historic on what I have entered on specific customers.
ConsThat I can not send more info to the ones who receive orders and I can't Enter discounts or package deals. Could be Nice if the program could be linked to our webfreight were I can create return freightlabels
Cristina V.
Administration staff
Design, 1-10 employees

“Quick, intuitive, useful.”

ProsThe ease of creating an order for our clients. (once everything is correct in the background previously)
ConsThe difficulty to contact with a "real person" of the support to try to fix some issues. In our personal case, we are trying to mach Pepperi with Quickbooks and since we are newbies in this kind of programs, we miss the direct help of a real person.
Linda N.
Sales Mgr

“Great product”

ProsVery easy to use. Great tool for taking orders, I use this on a daily basis. Good way to show pictures as wee.
ConsHaving issues with constant resync. Really don't have any other issues, it works great. No problems
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees
April 25, 2019

“Pepperi Review ”

Pros- Performance and feature are great. It's easy to use, and extract information. - It works on mobile too, so you don't need to carry laptops everywhere. Navigation feature is quite Okay. - Handy to keep records of sales and purchase.
Cons- The quality of the app is not as per the money they seek from customers. - Support team doesn't work as per expectation. We cannot link data on paper in Quick Books, so which is another drawback. It has very genuine synchronization issues while editing discounts and promo codes. - When you don't have proper knowledge of IT then it might be difficult for you understands latest technical update and implementation information.
April 25, 2019
Eric W.
Industrial sales rep
Retail, 1-10 employees
November 5, 2018

“Super easy to use”

OverallMakes my job so much easier
ProsGreat value and super easy to use. I highly recommend this software .
ConsNothing. It's a great product. Wish I had it years ago
November 5, 2018
Makayla C.
Brand Ambassador
August 18, 2017

“Pepperi is overall a good app, very helpful and functional. ”

ProsIt's very convenient and I'm in love with the fact that the app only allows you to take pictures and no longer retrieve them from photo album.
ConsSometimes the "Sync" will not work and that gives me issues when doing store visits, I've had to go into the support system and re sync in order for my accounts to be visible.
Susannah B.
Account Manager
August 16, 2017

“I work in the field and place orders thru pepperi ”

ProsThe ease of use in the order entry and That it keeps history in numerical order! I also like that you can have it on any device.
ConsIt could be how my company uses it, but I wish each unit would show the proper colors with the proper color codes and pricing. Also I wish that on the order sheet, backorders were listed in red text.
Sarabella J.
Retail Operations Territory Manager
Food & Beverages, 10,001+ employees
August 15, 2017

“Great tool to use for us to capture what our brand ambassadors see in the stores. ”

OverallSeeing stores that are far from me.
ProsWhat I like most about Pepperi is the amount of information we can capture in stores. We can see what the stores look like and what needs to be fixed from the corporate office end.
ConsWhat I like least about Pepperi is the ease of not being able to do something that would be the most effectient.
Florian B.
National Sales Manager
Retail, 11-50 employees
December 6, 2016

“Great software! Very easy to use!”

OverallPepperi has really helped us increase the efficiency of sales people and sales in general. It is very easy to use and can be really designed the way you want it to be. Also, they have great customer support and are very responsive
ProsEase
Tenisha R.
Sales representative
Retail, 11-50 employees

“Overall great App”

OverallOrganization and ease is what I benefited from this software
ProsIt's easy to see what product we have in stock in order. Color codes are great too. I also like how they hold all my accounts in alphabetical order and number!
ConsIt glitches once in a while or it freezes up on me in the middle of my order. I would say that's my only concern, but it's not like my order is completely lost. I just have to reset the app again.
Frank H.
General Manager
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1001-5000 employees
June 27, 2019

“Salesforce ordering and layout software”

OverallVery good, our Sales Teams are happy with the software. Major leap vs. the previous Software.
Pros- easy handling for our Sales reps - easy data Transfer from our ERP to Pepperi - fast implementation of Pepperi into our business
Cons-several downtime on previous Software updates
Brian Z.
October 10, 2017

“Terrible Customer Service”

ProsIf it worked the way its supposed to it would be great, I paid for quickbooks integration and it has not been working for the past 3 months and it has cost me lots of time and money. I am looking for a different CRM app to switch to ASAP!
ConsTerrible Customer Service/Tech support. You do not get what you paid for. Save yourself lots of headaches and do not waste your time with this app.
October 10, 2017
Avital B.
Software programmer - Innovation Lab
Computer Software, 10,001+ employees
August 4, 2016

“Intuitive and easy to use. Back office a little less so, but very powerful. Great support. ”

OverallIntuitive and easy to use. Back office a little less so, but very powerful. Great support. We were able to get to production with Pepperi in less than 4 weeks. All went smooth. Their product is very flexible so we could configure it to our specific needs.
Jasmine R.
Corporate Development
December 6, 2016

“Great Software For Business Buyers”

OverallPepperi is a great software for business buyers. They are very helpful on setup and much more knowledgeable than their competitors at handshake. Their downfall is that their system is archaic feeling and is difficult for users that have limited computer knowledge to maneuver without causing multiple orders to be created, etc. Pepperi is working hard to bring their platform to the next level and we are confident that their solution will be top notch going forward. It is definitely worth considering and comes recommended.
ProsAutomation
ConsArchaic feel with user difficulty.
Henry M.
Training Manager
Animation, 11-50 employees
March 10, 2018

“Excellent integration with social media”

OverallTheir support team are amazing too, such a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended App!!
ProsI've had a wonderful experience using Pepperi, once you get the hang of using the website it's super easy to set things up For your own site and amend as and when you see fit.
Consnothing
March 10, 2018
Ivan L.
Brand manager
Medical Devices, 51-200 employees
August 18, 2017

“Still new to the program ”

OverallOnline realtime orders and stock available is great. I'm able to check on stock quantities and also order point of sale
ProsWhen it crashes, orders are at least saved, it's easy to use and also to navigate. Could do with a breakdown of sales on a pie graph
ConsIt puts returns total in as if it was a sales order. Target line should move according to weekly time schedule, the weekend included doesn't give an accurate indication of sales per day
Public Relations and Communications, Unspecified
May 28, 2015

“Most Comprehensive Order Management System”

OverallPepperi's order taking app is very user friendly for sales reps in the field. It helps both with sales planning and execution, and really acts as a mobile CRM --providing actionable insights for sales reps to utilize in meetings with customers. The app extends beyond this however --the e-catalog, which allows companies to upload multiple product images and information can then we given to B2B customers to deploy as a "B2B Storefront" from which distributors'/wholesalers' customers can then order from directly!
Pros-Simple and intuitive user interface -highly customizable -works in both online and offline modes -integrates automatically with back-end ERP system -allows for organized and methodical selling
Don W.
consultant
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees
August 21, 2018

“Customer service will not respond to system errors”

OverallCompany does not follow up on promises to fix errors. Unacceptable for a commercial platform
ProsLooks like it has a lot of potential & features. If the platform were stable the features would really help the business
ConsTerrible customer service. Will not respond to repeated requests (dozens and dozens) by phone call and email.
August 21, 2018
aaliya a.
director of operations
Wholesale, 1-10 employees

“Pepperi review”

OverallGood experience but a lot of frequent issues with QuickBooks integration. Good customer service was given at all times.
ProsEasy to use.
Consissues with QuickBooks
Recommendations to other buyersnone
Tal A.
June 11, 2018

“In general, i had a good experience with pepperi, got exactly what i needed.”

ProsIt offers a robust system for managing items and inventory, for large and medium companies, also have wonderful support for Ipad.
ConsIt took me a big learning curve to get working, i used the help of Pepperi support which helped a lot.
June 11, 2018
Dennis L.
Account Manager
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 11-50 employees
August 16, 2017

“Easy to use and it contains almost all the information I need.”

ProsThe simplicity of the platform. You could give it to a toddler and he can figure out how to use it.
ConsI don't know if this issue is a pepperi issue, but the information is not always realistic and on mobile it sometimes crashes.
Kinga O.
Contributing Writer
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
February 17, 2019

“Just started but amazed!”

ProsI implemented Pepperi with one of my clients and it honestly made a lot of processes very transparent and clear. The whole new world of mobile sales has been discovered. Mobile merchandising is what my client needed and they got it, now off to play around with other features.
ConsThe pricing is not clear and can knock you down, but it is worth it! Also, the amount of features is so impressive that can give you a headache :)
February 17, 2019
Jas H.
State Manager
Supermarkets, 11-50 employees

“Pepper is the best”

OverallIt works really well for our company.. We love how peeperi is completely customizable. There is a great support back office team pepperi has in place. Not sure how we could run our business now without peeperi !! Highly recommend!!
ProsCustomizable. Easy to use
ConsIf the Internet is down its hard to send an order.. more a service provider issue
Mitchell (Moshe) R.
Manager Sales Development - B2B International
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
November 21, 2016

November 21, 2016
Higher Education, Unspecified
May 28, 2015

“Mobile CRM at its best!”

OverallPepperi's order management app has greatly helped are sales teams increase sales through enhanced CRM. This is a must have sales rep app for enhanced order taking and mobile merchandising.
ProsEasy to use and highly customizable. Able to use both online offline.
Marketing and Advertising, Unspecified
May 7, 2015

“Wow, just WOW.”

OverallUsing Pepperi made our sales do just what they say, "Leap Forward". Our sales reps use it all the time, order sizes went up, we got more orders than we used to & overall sales went flying through the roof!! Use Pepperi, they beat all the competition and offer a whole product tailored just for you.
May 7, 2015
Naman D.
Developer
March 23, 2018

“Sales team's tool!”

Pros1. Great integration into ERP with many live features including CRM Activities and mobile receipt 2. Instant stock updates, 3. Easy, attractive price, excellent support.
March 23, 2018