Socioh Ratings

Overall

About Socioh

Work on your business while we take care of your marketing! Socioh does the job of several mini-agencies taking care of various aspects of your marketing funnel. - Powerful Facebook & IG ad campaigns for your online store. Driven by AI, managed by experts - Fight ad creative fatigue and automatically generate designed catalogs for your entire store in mins - Automate organic promotions for sales, daily deals, coupons and products -Keep followers engaged with our content toolkit Learn more about Socioh

Todd G.
Manager/Owner
May 6, 2018

“It got expensive”

OverallGreat designs and professional looking listings, but being that it was a new app, they had some bugs to iron out. Their customer service was always excellent and very helpful. When I first started using it, it seemed like we did have have a small boost in sales, but that quickly faded.
ProsI really liked the ease of use. I also liked the nice templates and designs that they offered to decorate your listings, advertise sales, etc. It always seemed like they were introducing new features and that was always exciting. The listings looked very professional too.
ConsOrangetwig was new when I started using it and there were some bugs. I remember trying to list the items in my store around Christmas time. It was taking forever to get my new specs applied to the listings. I had to contact customer service because my program kept getting stuck and freezing. They were very helpful and applied my specs to the listings themselves, since it was not going through for me. There were also times when items were being double marked with sales, designs, etc. I was told that the picture files weren't being cleared (by them) in Orangetwig. I also recall pictures being listed off center, and would have to go back and edit each picture. I have stopped using this program for about year now and do not really miss it.
May 6, 2018
Dana L.
Managing Partner & Web Site Manager
Retail, 1-10 employees
January 26, 2018

“Great product, customer service and communication, timesaver and increased our ROI”

OverallSaving me many hours per week with automated options for marketing; Since using this software our traffic has increased AND our percentage of sales from such visitors is dramatically up -- same trend for our first 3 months so far.
ProsThe automatic ad posting on the various social media accounts is a real time saver; I also like that I can edit my own ad templates, set schedule etc, and also have complete control over coding and keywords within each of the social media platforms. But the biggest PRO is the staff -- they even offered to walk me through my initial set up/tweaking when I had trouble between the iphone and desktop versions during initial setup. Great info on marketing, trends and news; visuals of their templates etc are excellent (many of our regular customers have commented on the high quality of them. Another factor is that the staff of OT, while small, take the time to listen to customers. As a small business, I respect and appreciate that in companies I deal with.
ConsIt was not always obvious to me when I was first setting up and tweaking, fvarious functios and tasks are not always user-friendly but OT walked me through it by phone and after that, no problems. So, lemon to lemonade.
January 26, 2018
Ruby A.
January 28, 2018

“Good potential. Not terribly user friendly. The Instagram notifications/copying needs improvement”

ProsIt creates great layouts for posting. Like that it automatically posts to Facebook and Pinterest. Links well to products.
ConsThe app needs lots of work. Don't like that you have to log in using FB. I get you have to connect, but I don't like to log in like that. Instagram needs work. It never actually copies the text even though I'm given a notice that it is copies. Not intuitive. I'm pretty tech savvy and I had a hard time understand what it can do and how to do it. I'm still not sure I fully understand it.
January 28, 2018
JoEl K.
Owner, maker
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
May 27, 2017

“At first I used this app to automate my Etsy promos.. Then I found quotes to intermingle with promos”

OverallAutomation
ProsThe ability to schedule and build a campaign. By using the promos, quotes and discounts, I easily planned a month ahead on posts to Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. As a social media marketing tool for my Etsy shop, OrangeTwig is fabulous!
ConsWhen I got a reminder on my locked iPhone, it was confusing how to get it back to complete the post. But the chat agent explained what to do. So now I just "pull down" the announcements and voila, there it is!
May 27, 2017
María M.
Administración de Aduanas
1001-5000 employees
June 7, 2018

“It is very innovative, it saves me a lot of time and makes my job easier.”

OverallMy ads have reached many more customers and improved my work.
ProsI can make my publications and offers in a very easy way and without investing too much time. In addition, ads can be very creative and attract many more customers from any social network.
ConsI have not had bad experiences with this software, I have no complaints yet. ¡Its ease of use is unbeatable!
June 7, 2018
Internet, 1001-5000 employees
January 23, 2018

“Great professional social media content!”

ProsOrangeTwig is easy to navigate and is a great way to make professional looking social media content with little to no experience. It's a great way to streamline your social media content from one app!
ConsWish there was more content to choose from as well as updated quotes, templates based on different holidays, seasons, etc.
January 23, 2018
Jim S.
January 29, 2018

“really enjoyed using orange twig ”

ProsEasy of posting across multiple social media sites. Improvements have picked up where it was lacking
January 29, 2018