VOGSY Ratings

Overall

About VOGSY

The VOGSY Professional Services Automation Platform provides everything a professional services organization (PSO) needs to run its business, spanning the entire quote-to-cash lifecycle. Built specifically for the Google Platform, VOGSYs solution lets companies take full advantage of all of the tools, capabilities, scalability and security that Google offers with an end-to-end, simple and sophisticated PSA solution. Learn more about VOGSY

Hendrik N.
Lead Consultant
May 3, 2019

“100% automated process from quote to invoice”

Overall- 100% automated process from quote to invoice - integrates easily with our financial administration - extremely intuitive user experience, very steep learning curve for new employees - beautiful graphs and management dashboards - FUN to use, feels like social media!
ProsIt is a pleasure to make proposals with Vogsy: - I enter quote information (amount, relation, contact person) - Vogsy then generates the quote from a template and stores it in Google Drive - I finish the quote by editing the generated Google Doc - Vogsy then sends my manager a notification to approve the quote - after approval Vogsy sends the quote to my contact person through Gmail It does not end there. After receipt, my customer can digitally sign the quote. Vogsy automatically saves the signed quote in Google Drive. In Vogsy I can then convert the quote to a project with a single click, so the project execuation can start right away (resource planning, time registration, invoicing). Never been this easy, never been this efficient.
ConsI manage many projects and quotes so I received many notifications on my feed. Fortunately, you can easily disable certain notifications in Vogsy.
May 3, 2019
Paola Z.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
April 11, 2019

“Great personal assistant”

OverallHelps me to keep full track of our quote-to-cash process. Easy time recording and approval of purchase invoices. Charts give a clear overview of a number of key performance indicators.
ProsVogsy helps me to easily manage my actions by presenting them on my personal feed. And keeps reminding me if something is not taken care of yet. Great to have this convenient personal assistant who keeps me up to speed!
ConsIf you work on quite a number of projects, you can sometimes receive many notifications on your feed. To avoid this situation, you can disable certain notifications in Vogsy. So if you just invest a little bit of time, this is easily taken care of as well.
April 11, 2019
Yorick K.
DevOps Team Lead
January 16, 2019

“Reduces my administrative burden to a minimum”

OverallI mostly use Vogsy for time recording and the approval of purchase invoices. It only takes a few clicks and you are done. I also regularly look at Billability charts that are very clear to me. As a DevOps Team Lead I am very happy that Vogsy helps me to limit my (boring) administrative tasks!
Pros- The homepage (Vogsy feed) shows cards with only actions and updates about projects that apply to me - From my homepage I can handle my pending actions like 'Approve purchase invoice' very quickly - Searching is fast and easy, you just start typing (it works like Google)
ConsSometimes I receive an update that I have already seen and marked as ready.
Hein M.
COO
January 16, 2019

“Vogsy review by Specialisterren BV”

Overall- We used different systems, joined by the unavoidable Excel-sheets. Vulnarable of course plus lots of data were stored double (or more) in different systems. On top of that: using many unconnected systems/applications means that you will not have a clear overview of interconnected processes (sales, operations, invoicing). Vogsy solves this for us and makes a 360-overview and insight possible.
Pros- Functionality: it fits our needs quite thouroughly - Easy to use. Adaption to using Vogsy proved to be very easy - Customer support: direct response and actions taken.
Cons- At this point the performance is not always what you want. Not a real problem now, but might become a problem as more customers will join. I don't know how Vogsy will be able to scale on this point.
Sjoerd v.
January 9, 2019

“Vogsy is the best PSA software for our IT testing company”

OverallWith Vogsy we were able to run our entire buss proces in one system, greatly enabling our 360degrees view on both our company and our customers
ProsEase of setup, we were able to use it after some weeks of setting up with hardly any additional customising, it ran straight out of the box 360 view of the complete lead2bill proces, we now never miss a hours which "leak" away, resulting is a better invoice rate. The software started paying for itself right from the start Cloud based mobile first data and charts means we can access all data from all over the world.
ConsCharts are fab, some google sheets are not extermely intuitive to use. COmlex reports are at simes somewhat slow to build up
Koen L.
Test manager
January 10, 2019

“Control and transparency”

OverallVogsy keeps me in control of our projects: maximum transparency of planning, budgets, progress and results. Whether it is about last year, yesterday or next month, and whatever device I am using. For example: at the start of my day I have a look at the overall planning of our 45 testers and I immediately spot if there are any gaps and which projects need extra attention because of progress or budget vs. planning.
ProsEasy of use in control of our projects because of transparency of planning, budgets, progress and results.
ConsEvery now and then I run into a feature that doesn't fit the way we work. My experience however is that the Vogsy team is being very helpful in assisting us and adapting the software when we provide useful feedback.
January 10, 2019
Henk S.
January 16, 2019

“VOGSY is the mobile first proces from Quote to Invoice”

OverallAs a projectmanager i am keeping track on my projects in a fun way. VOGSY is very intuitive to use. It feels like social media
ProsVOGSY has all the benefits of G-suite. The heart of VOGSY is the activity stream it shows the project data real time and up to date. Wich helps to keep track of the project for colleagues and customers
ConsSometimes i get to many notifications on my feed. And the notifications will keep comming until you act on the notifications.
Wout K.
general manager

“Great PSA software”

OverallQuote-to-cash process is excellerated by using VOGSY Using boards to customize management information for each department
ProsWorks great on my mobile phone. All relevant information about my opportunities en projects available in my pocket without searching. On board P&L, so I allways van see how we perform against the budget, from any point of view: manager, department, staff, billability et cetera
ConsStandard charts do not allow for customizations
January 8, 2019

“Excellent project management tool”

OverallThe most important issue in our bussiness to manage the consultants on projects and hours calculated and spend.
ProsThe planning module and the corresponding hour's sheet. The messages with come automatically on cards and an alarm so you see easily that there are actions to be completed. There are automattically charts who prsented the data on a easy way.
ConsThere are some issues where you do not have enough printable reports.
January 8, 2019
Henk K.
Software engineer
April 21, 2019

“VOGSY is easy and fun to use”

OverallVOGSY is easy and fun to use.
ProsIt's very easy to fill in my timesheet from my personal planning. Also great to see which actions I still have to do. VOGSY also offers nice charts.
ConsNothing so far. I can't think of one single con.
April 21, 2019
Ivar D.
Managing Partner
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
January 7, 2019

“An example to make complex business easy”

OverallWit Vogsy we opened up all our data tot all our professionals, so they ca maken faster en better decisions. This makes sure we have less work inn the backoffice to process data, info-requests. It brings the business closer to our professionals, so they experience the data (also the difficult situations and bad-data) directly.
Prosis really supports the flow from opportunity to invoice (P2P). It is easy to use and easy to implement.
ConsIt leaves several steps and actions open to a use, so it is not always good enough to make sure you can enforce specific steps, actions, options you want a user to do.
April 9, 2019

“VOGSY makes managing my projects easy”

OverallMy projects are always up-to-date because VOGSY can be used easily and everywhere
ProsThe entire process, from quote to invoice, on my mobile phone
ConsI have not yet found any relevant omissions
Jan v.
Managing Director
April 9, 2019

“New generation PSA software that really helps me to grow my business”

OverallWith VOGSY I'm 100% in control and able to grow my business
Pros- Excellent User Experience - The Boards with all my KPI's are very easy an effective to use - I only spend 10 minutes per day to check and control all my actions - Very easy to use reporting and I really like the integrations wih Google Sheets (flexibility) - It's a social platform! Makes it very easy to collaborate with my colleagues - It's fun to use!
Cons- Sometimes I don't understand why some items appear in my timeline
Gert D.
April 10, 2019

“Satisfied”

OverallI manage my projects with vogsy. Of course I also register my time allocation.
ProsSoftware works as it should and on every device (most Apple) that I use
ConsReporting could be a little better. In particular, the financial figures should be shown more in proportion to each other.
April 10, 2019
Wichard K.
DevOps Team member
May 6, 2019

“Perfect tool for managing our quote-to-cash process”

OverallThanks to the helpfull reports and KPI's we are in perfect control of all our business processes.
Pros- Modern UI - Reports (e.g. budgets versus realization) are great and highly customizable. - Searching for projects and activities works great with autocompletion - Easy to use forms - Seamless integration with G-Suite/Google-apps - Great service from supportteam
ConsThere are no issues I can think of right now
May 6, 2019
Hans P.
Business Consultant
Information Services, 11-50 employees
April 9, 2019

“Excellent tool for Professional Service Organisations”

OverallThe view on my projects is superb! Including the weather forcast on my projects! Very easy to use.
ProsEasy Timesheet, Easy Project creation. Easy starting with Vogsy!
ConsI cannot think of any disadvantadges in Vogsy
January 7, 2019

“New generation Software VOGSY”

OverallWith vogsy we solve our sales opportunities, project management, planning and real-time insight into figures without using back-office staff. In addition, we wanted to make our sales staff, consultants and account managers more responsible for creating and managing their projects.
ProsThe software works so intuitively that you can immediately work with it as a user. As a customer success manager I immediately see the opportunities and the sales phase they have. The current projects are easy to follow through the clear images. and lots and lots more
ConsI have not been able to find any dislikes yet
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
April 8, 2019

“Excellent”

OverallProject finances
ProsFresh look and feel; no redundant actions
ConsNone; every extra expansion will make it less to the point.
April 8, 2019