Form+ Ratings

Overall

About Form+

Formplus is an online form builder and workflow tool that simplifies data collection. It has form templates to create responsive forms to collect online signatures, file uploads, repeating data (fillable tables) and send out email confirmations. Formplus also has sharing options - Website embed, social media, QR codes, Email Invitation with prefilled data & Offline forms. Files and responses will be passed onto your preferred cloud storage option - Google Drive, Dropbox, & Microsoft OneDrive. Learn more about Form+

Kristjan L.
Surveyor
Construction, 11-50 employees
August 16, 2017

“We use Form+ daily and so far it has been great. It has improved our job significantly.”

OverallWe use the form, to simplify gathering data on construction site. Filling in the form and getting a spreadsheet out of it, with photos, has really simplified our job and has made our product better.
ProsForm+ has been easy to use. Creating forms is easy even using a mobile phone. Using and creating forms on a small screen of a phone, is one of the most important features.
ConsThe most important problem, is editing an existing form. Every time I edit a form, it erases the spreadsheet and makes a new one (at least this was the case last time, I haven't tried it fore while now)

By Form+ on August 16, 2017
Thank you for the review, Kristjan! When you make an edit to your form, a new sheet/tab is created in your spreadsheet. This is put in place for data integrity and to avoid confusion of incoming responses. For example, when the number of columns (questions) in a form has been changed or reordered, adding incoming responses to the existing sheet will make your data disorganised. The previous data is not erased, they can still be accessed from the bottom-left tabs in the spreadsheet. However, we are making available a feature by September 2017 to display form responses within Form+, this will make it easier to view and manage your data in one place.
Noah K.
IT Manager
Construction, 11-50 employees
July 19, 2017

“I think this is a great functional program, with an amazing support team. ”

OverallI am able to record a lot of data and analyze it at once all from one place.
ProsThe program integrates with google. The support team is always quickly able to respond and help. The program is incredibly simple to learn and use. The program can be used to carry out a large variety of functions including file uploading.
ConsI do not like the limited number of uploads on all plans other than the top tier plan. Limiting the number of times you can use a service isn't bad by itself, but the price/submission just is slightly higher than what is ideal.

By Form+ on August 4, 2017
Thank you for the review, Noah! We have now reviewed our pricing and increased the allowed responses number across all plans. This new plan will be live on the 9th of August.
Steve E.
July 19, 2017

“Form+ makes it easy to scale collection of data for our travel website!”

OverallSaves lots of time with an important data collection project
ProsMy favorite feature is the ability for respondents to upload files. I also like that the responses populate a Google Sheet -- this makes it easy to convert the responses into to-do cards on our project management platform using third-party software.
ConsI wish I could put our company's branding on the form. I'd also like to have internal form names that respondents don't see. This would help me organize the different forms we use.

By Form+ on August 16, 2017
Thank you for the review, Steve. You can now add your company's logo to your forms and also make your forms represent your brand with other customisation options. A workaround to having internal form names is renaming the form's response sheet in your Drive. Your form's response sheet having a name different from the actual form name will not affect your incoming form responses, also the form name in your Form+ account is what will be displayed to your form users.
Paul B.
Snr Manager Engineering
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
August 21, 2017

“Forms work well to a point. ”

OverallMultiple remote access point, no need for logins to use.
ProsThe forms are to be shared by many people in my org, therefore the daily email summary is important to me. Currently there is a fault on this feature. The fault continues to be worked on.
ConsAn amendment to a form for a typo would drive a new spread sheet creation rather and amended spread sheet. I understand why if new columns added however don't understand if it's a drop down amendment.

By Form+ on August 25, 2017
Thank you for the review, Paul. The daily email notification feature has now been fixed. New tabs/sheets are created after any amendment to preserve data integrity. We will be making a feature available in the coming month to display responses within Form+, this will improve the way responses are currently displayed and also take into account if an amendment is a minor or major change before creating a new tab.
August 21, 2017
Heba O.
Data Expert
July 19, 2017

“Excellent experience, I use it alot.”

Overall- Better organizing parts of my work like having the application forms online - Also having the feedback forms made it very easy for the applicants to fill
Pros1- easiness of usage 2- the new layout with the new functions 3- The new feature that enable copying the form to for example interactive word format, it's amazing!
ConsThere are more suggestions rather cons: 1- Not having the ability to customize rating/scale questions that have the same heading. 2- Duplication option for the position of the items 3- It will be also extremely nice to produce some frequencies of the questions. 4- when I agree on keeping a copy of the responses using your cloud/drive..etc. it doesn't show exactly how can i retrieve it.

By Form+ on August 22, 2017
Thank you for the review, Heba. We are currently working on a Rating scale feature. We will work on the duplication option and make it easy to retrieve responses stored on our servers.
Stephen S.
Assistant to University Librarian
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
August 15, 2017

“Form+ just makes this process easy.”

OverallEasy collection of twitter post ideas from a large team for use on the university libraries account.
ProsI really appreciate the ease in designing new forms, and the ability to add files. And the graphic interface.
ConsI would like the flexibility for the form to populate an external file, like a Microsoft Excel document.

By Form+ on August 22, 2017
Thank you for the review, Stephen. We have noted your request. Currently, from any of your forms response sheet, you can download the form responses as an Excel file.
August 15, 2017
Bonnie H.
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
August 14, 2017

“Very useful product - cheap, effective and east to setup.”

ProsQuick and east set up - Great variation of question types/options. I used the form as an entry form as part of an awards process.
ConsNo reminder that allocated number of responses is low - at the peak of my campaign, the form cut out during US hours. I was unable to rectify and sign up for the subscription until the morning. Same thing happened when my response rate exceeded the first subscription and needed to be updgraded. Improve the formatting of the export doc in google docs.

By Form+ on August 22, 2017
Thank you for the review, Bonnie. We apologize for that experience, emails are usually sent before allocated responses are exhausted. We will look into this feature again and fix or improve it if is broken. We are working on a feature to display responses within Form+, this will improve the formatting of how responses are displayed. This feature will be available by end of September 2017.
August 14, 2017
Shelbie F.
Executive Assistant
Performing Arts, 1-10 employees
August 10, 2017

“Though I got confused a couple times, your customer service was TOP NOTCH and helped me out quickly!”

OverallIt helps us collect the information of hundreds of applicants to our Young Artist Program, saving endless pages of paper that was previous used for mailed submissions.
ProsThe upload features. Fact we can pay monthly, as we are a small non-profit who only has need for this product a few months out of the year. Great customer service! Form results go to Google Drive.
ConsI wish the into page had more formatting options (when I tried to use it, everything was centered and that didn't work with the text I had).

By Form+ on August 16, 2017
Thank you for the review, Shelbie. We will make more improvements to the Intro page. We are also constantly working to improve our user experience.
John T.
September 20, 2017

“Generally good, the forms help get feedback from installers with photos from their phones”

ProsIt is reasonably simple to make forms with little experience. The drag and drop is easy.
ConsDoesn't give an option for radio button with an associated text field for further information. The gap between lines is sometimes too small, meaning I include a section brake line to space it out better. The way some text is bold and some isn't (as in questions are not bold but radio button text is). That I can't have a logo on the form on my level of paid subscription. That I can't stop someone selecting multiple responses for some multiple choice questions.

By Form+ on September 23, 2017
Thank you for the review, John. We have implemented a feature to display an additional text field when an 'Others' option is selected. This would be available for use by Tuesday, 26th September, 2017. Also, the issue with some text being bold and spacing between fields have now been fixed. We will consider implementing a number/type of selection validation to multiple choice fields in future updates to Form+.
September 20, 2017
Jon G.
Principal
August 16, 2017

“I found it easy to set up, but the final product lacks the UI that I would hope for.”

ProsI like that we can collect information AND images. I like that it can fit into a page, rather than being its own page.
ConsWhen we get an email saying there's been a submission, I wish there was a summary of that submission, or I wish I could indicate in my settings which fields should appear. Also, I don't love the "open the spreadsheet in Google Docs" to see the results. I get that it works. But we have people with long answers and it's always truncated to fit the cell.

By Form+ on August 16, 2017
Thank you for the review, Jon. We have made more customisation options available on all paid plans, you can change the appearance of your forms using these options. If you would like more customisation options, please let us know and we will put it into consideration. From August 25th, submission notification emails will include the submitted form data. We are also working on a feature that provides you an option to display form responses (with better formatting) in Form+ so you don't have to view responses in Google Sheets. This will be available by the end of September 2017.
Joan S.
Gallery Coordinator
August 18, 2017

“Form+ customer service is first-rate. ”

ProsForm+ is reliable, adaptable, and easy to use. All instructions are straightforward. I also appreciate being notified when there is a program update. I don't have an unfavorable comment. I've been using Form+ for a long time. Earlier versions sacrificed form for function. With the recent updates, Form+ has addressed the issue.

By Form+ on August 22, 2017
Thank you for the review, Joan. We will continue to improve Form+ to make it work better for your needs.
Naoko K.
Director of Operations
August 18, 2017

“Great until you upgraded without notice = lost data and embarrassing communication to new staff”

ProsDocument upload. This is the only reason why I use Form+. If Google could do this, I wouldn't be here.
ConsFile uploads appear in Google Drive but the links in the spreadsheet don't actually work. This seems to be a known issue with Google's security, but renders part of your product useless.

By Form+ on September 5, 2017
Thank you for the review, Naoko. We are sorry you were not informed before the upgrade. We usually send out detailed newsletters to all users before & after every upgrade. Uploaded file links in the forms response sheet are functional as they link to the file location in your Drive. However, if you are signed in with multiple Google accounts you may get a 403 (no-access) error. This is resolved by logging out of all other Google accounts and logging in to Drive with the email associated with your Form+ account. We are happy to help, kindly reach out to us on support@formpl.us whenever you have inquiries, issues or questions about using Form+.
Berend P.
Membership Services Specialist
August 16, 2017

“Form Plus does well for the functionalities it offers in gathering data, though options are limited.”

ProsEasy to use for the end-user and is quite user friendly. Changes in the form are also fastly update. Gets you easy data in a smooth way.
ConsThe options in gathering the data are very limited, which makes it difficult to gather the exact data you want. Also, the font and layout, of which there are only a couple of standard options, do not look professional for your form at all. Not usable for Chinese respondents.

By Form+ on August 16, 2017
Thank you for the review, Berend! We will be adding more field types to the available ones as we release updates to the product. Our next update will include a rating scale field type. There are currently 3 layout options and 100 Google fonts to choose from to customize your form. If the available options do not work for your needs, let us know your preferred layout option and font type, we will put it into consideration for future updates.
Edwin M.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
August 22, 2017

“I think that the functionality to upload a file is the advantage in contrast to google forms”

OverallI can create a database for the clients that are parte of a mobile app that I created. I sent them a form, which they can submit all the information, details, and photo of their businesses
ProsYou can upload a file. Also you receive a notification via email when someone has submitted a form. And with the new version, I have more free submits in the free plan.
ConsThe only thing I do not like of this new version is the color of subtexts, because is the same for the labels, so it is confusing to realize which is a label or a subtext when people are going to submit a form.... You need to change the color of subtexts like for example, light grey or in a smaller text size

By Form+ on August 25, 2017
Thank you for the review, Edwin! We have noted your feedback about the font color of subtexts and we will work on making it better.
August 22, 2017
Tatyana G.
Assistant Director
August 10, 2017

“Took a while to understand how to set up the forms. Very convoluted process.”

ProsNot sure what I like, other than it allows us to have applicants submit their documents into a central location.
ConsWhen it feeds the form responses into a Google doc, they tend to appear out of order and not always easy to find.

By Form+ on August 16, 2017
Thank you for the review, Tatyana! We will be making available an option to display your form responses within Form+ and also export the responses in other formats by the end of September 2017. This will help improve the way responses are displayed.