BoardDocs Ratings

Overall

About BoardDocs

We developed BoardDocs for the specific needs of K-12 school systems and community colleges. BoardDocs has helped over 3,500 organizations dramatically lower costs, increase transparency and reduce time-of-staff by up to 75%. Because our solutions are so easy to use, your organization will operate more effectively from day one. BoardDocs allows organizations to significantly improve the way they create and manage board packets, access information, and conduct meetings. Learn more about BoardDocs

Jan C.
Government Administration, 1001-5000 employees
October 19, 2018

“Choose BoardDocs”

OverallBoardDocs has enabled our group to go from a paper agenda with supporting documents to an electronic agenda with the same documentation in an efficient manner. It offers transparency to our constituents who can access any information concerning the business of our School Board. Our users frequently comment on the ease of using BoardDocs and cannot imagine any other option of accessing public records, agendas, Minutes, and policies, by any other means.
ProsBoardDocs is user friendly. We have over 35 administrative users and with one walk-through of instruction from our local Super Publisher, a new user understands and is able to navigate the system. At the request of the customer, BoardDocs offers webinar support for new users as well, offering hands-on instruction. BoardDocs is user friendly to the public users as well. They can access Board member information, policies, agendas, Minutes, and supporting documentation with ease and little to no questions. BoardDocs programmers upgrade annually to enhance their product without interruption to the users and with no drastic cosmetic changes that are confusing. BoardDocs makes going paperless easy. A very reliable software program. Little to no server shutdown occurrences that prevent usage.
ConsCorrections to reported "bugs" are slow. Up to a year in a lot of cases. Programming issues are not resolved in a timely manner (in the instances that have affected our group). Ring Central for remote access does not work for our group; perhaps a second option could be offered. NOTE TO BOARDDOCS: The survey that BoardDocs offers occasionally after support resolutions. I do not complete the survey due to the time it takes and the repeated entry of user information that is required. A recommendation would be to offer a survey with embedded user information (so user information does not need to be entered); and is already completed with checked boxes at the #5 rating (offering boxes for ratings 1-5); the user has the option to click "Submit" (with all boxes checked as is), or can opt to change a rating of any boxes, and a box to type in remarks at the bottom. It would take about 5 seconds for the user to complete; and it gives valuable feedback to the company regarding the performance of their support team.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Hi Jan, thanks so much for taking time to write a detailed review and for sharing constructive feedback. We love getting suggestions from our users as we continue to make improvements to our platform and our processes, and will certainly take your comments into account. It's wonderful to hear that overall your experience with BoardDocs has been positive. Thank you for being a customer!
October 19, 2018
Ann N.
Admin. Asst. to the Superintendent
March 27, 2018

“My experience using BoardDocs has been extremely positive. The software is very user friendly.”

OverallIt provides for a much less stressful work environment especially when preparing for a Board meeting. The district saves money by not having to copy huge amounts of paper for each Board meeting.
ProsI love the ease of use and the technical support provided by BoardDocs. The Help feature in the software is great and the response time when I call BoardDocs directly with a question is exemplary. I can count on an immediate response. I use both the online Policy and Board Meeting software. I was able to confidently work in the programs almost immediately. Using BoardDocs has made preparing for Board meetings so much easier and less stressful for me. I'm impressed with the ability to attach all backup documents directly into BoardDocs and to be able to determine who can view which documents. Preparing minutes after Board meetings is also a smooth process. Finally, I believe BoardDocs has made it much more efficient for the Board of School Directors to provide information to the community it serves. Administrators, teachers and community member quickly view Board Policies and review Board meeting agendas and minutes from the district's website via a direct link to BoardDocs. Reviewing and updating Board policies is very easy and efficient, as well, and again provides a direct link for anyone to review all current policies. I've worked as the Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent for almost 30 years and I can say without hesitation that BoardDocs has been the most useful software I've ever been asked to learn and has saved me the most time and effort in my work day.
ConsIn the 2+ years I've been working in the BoardDocs, I can't think of anything I really don't like about the software

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Hi Ann, it's wonderful to hear that we have helped relieve board meeting related stress! Thank you for sharing this positive and thoughtful review, and for being a valued customer.
Michele D.
June 8, 2017

“Outstanding use of time, organization and transparency. I will never work again without BoardDocs!”

OverallBenefits I get from using BoardDocs are numerous. First of all, it is so fun to use, the support from BoardDocs staff is great. The immediate benefit was the time savings and ease of distribution. Instead of stopping to research a federal doctrine, mandate, state statute or form is merely a click on the link. I never tire of showing others how fast and easy it is to use BoardDocs.
ProsHard to describe what I like most because I value all of the BoardDocs offerings. Since we started using BoardDocs in 2009, the time savings alone is invaluable, and it is truly paperless! Upgrades just make it better and better. But the efficiency of using this software, the support, the webinars, transparency, policies, archived documents, and uses in board meetings is truly incredible. Through BoardDocs, I make our District open and transparent, I can retrieve data in seconds, and I am able to use BoardDocs on my phone, iPad, computer, as it is truly mobile. I am a valued employee in helping make this School District shine! The training is outstanding and easy to grasp. For all that, I am so grateful for the software that I will not do what I do without BoardDocs!

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Michele -- it's great to hear that we've saved you time in prepping for board meetings. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with the platform and team!
Laurie W.
Administrative Assistant/Board Secretary
June 8, 2017

“My experience with BoardDocs has been very positive over the 9 years we've used the program.”

OverallI don't know that there's anything I dislike about the software other than a couple of quirky things mostly because it's a cloud-based program. Nothing major -- copying and pasting into the content areas and cleaning up formatting but I've learned how to manage it.
ProsIt is a very user-friendly program and has so many options to fit what we need for Board meetings, committee meetings, policies, and communications. Options are available to make information public or remain confidential. We can customize who has access to meetings and committees and change settings that work best for us. Taking notes and recording votes during Board and committee meetings are easy which makes preparing minutes much quicker than when we did them manually. One of the nicest features is having historical access to all our Board and committee information in one location that is searchable and easy to access. Their customer service team is the best!! They respond and resolve issues quickly and offer ongoing free webinars to keep us updated on new features.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Hi Laurie -- thank you for sharing this thoughtful review! We love hearing that BoardDocs has been helpful in board meeting management, and that you've had a positive experience with our support team.
Cindy G.
June 9, 2017

“BoardDocs is outstanding! BoardDocs has saved multiple staff members in our district time & money. ”

OverallTime saved creating agendas and minutes, ability to work ahead producing multiple agendas, ability to search for documents, can work from any device with internet access anywhere, ability to review and give final approval to agenda item submission by other staff members, almost no paper to print, and the ability to spend valuable time other job duties due to the efficiency of BoardDocs Pro.
ProsSuper easy to use BoardDocs Pro, paperless, different individuals can submit agenda items, approval trees, agendas and attachments are searchable (ours and other district users), easy to re-order agenda items, drag and drop attachments, ability to work ahead on multiple draft agendas, automatically generates emails when making a meeting active/featured, online voting, use from any device with internet access (smart phone, tablet, laptop, or PC), multiple levels of access for appropriate users, links with NEOLA School Board Policies, and Awesome Customer Support from very friendly people, maybe I should just say ..... everything.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Hi Cindy, it's great to hear that you're using all the different features BoardDocs Pro has to offer, to make board meeting management more efficient. Thanks for sharing your thoughtful review and for being a customer!
June 9, 2017
Priscilla T.
March 27, 2018

“As a past executive secretary to the school board in St. Charles Parish, I used BoardDocs daily!”

ProsThe software is a tremendous Time savings for my position. The accuracy of voting and record keeping is top quality, the transparent for constituents is absolutely amazing and acceptable. The fact that users submit agenda items with attachments if need be is a plus! Capability of making corrections is a big help to me. . Record keeping is definitely a plus! The customer service is quick and knowledgeable. They are very friendly and efficient with concerns and returning phone calls.
Cons I can honestly say that since day one of using the board docs software we have had no downtime, no issues, and no major problems . I cannot think of any cons with the software. The annual conference is great but could use more sessions for users with more experience. Otherwise, I have no problems or suggestions for the program. We have implemented almost 99 percent of the software options. Thanks for an amazing service!

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Hi Priscilla, thank you for sharing this review! We are so happy to hear that you've had such a positive experience with the BoardDocs product and team.
Kathleen H.
Administrator, Board of Education
June 8, 2017

“BoardDocs is an outstanding tool that is cost effective, time efficient, and provides transparency.”

ProsMy favorite thing about BoardDocs is the toolbox provided within the software to run a smooth Board meeting, meet the needs of the Board members, and provide transparency to the community. The "Search" feature is a great tool for use in finding and viewing past Board reports and historical data, which helps Board members have all information needed when making decisions. The "Library" is also an outstanding tool for providing a variety of information to Board members and the public and is unrelated to a Board meeting . Lastly, the ease of uploading information into BoardDocs is simple, efficient and effective, and has reduced the workload of the Board Office Staff.
ConsMy least favorite thing is that search items do not appear in date order. Regardless, it is an outstanding tool and easy to use.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Thank you Kathleen for this wonderful review! We're happy to hear we've helped make board meeting management more efficient and transparent. We appreciate your feedback about the search functionality and will take it into account as we continue to develop the platform.
Rosanne M.
Executive Assistant to the Supt./Board Clerk
Government Administration, 1001-5000 employees
June 12, 2017

“Love BoardDocs and the ease of use!! Has great features and the customer support is outstanding! ”

OverallEase of agenda publications, minutes, board policies and the ability to archive past documents. I can honestly say I don't have any cons on this software. The software is so easy to use, the BoardDocs staff is outstanding and so easy to work with and they have thought about everything you need to make board agendas and meetings go off with such professionalism and class. Thank you! Keep up the good work!
ProsMakes putting together board packets so easy and can be done from anywhere and anytime. I love being able to put agenda documents in for public, administrative and executive content. Eliminates the need for making multiple packets. Our public and staff appreciate being able to view the agenda during the meeting and see the motions/votes, etc. on the screen during the meetings. Our board loves being able to view documents, minutes, etc from past meetings with a simple search and to have the documents during the meeting electronically vs. hard copies. This product saves me so much time and paper. I can't say enough about how pleased we are with BoardDocs. I would encourage you to look at this product and would put BoardDocs on the top for software products such as this. Each time I've called I receive quick response to questions with knowledgeable staff members. They made the whole process easy and manageable. We were able to bring over our policy manual, past board agendas and minutes within a matter of a few weeks.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
We're thrilled you're liking BoardDocs, Rosanne! Thank you for sharing your thoughtful review and for being a valued customer.
June 12, 2017
Cynthia M.
Administrative Assistant/Clerk to the Board of Ed.
June 26, 2017

“I have found BoardDocs easy to convert to, not only for myself, but for my board and administrators.”

OverallEase of prepping the monthly Board agenda and minutes. It saves time and energy - there is no longer a need to spend hours at a copy machine producing the agenda and backup after spending time typing the body of the agenda. The use of BoardDocs also makes for a more efficient board meeting - the boards members have everything they need at their finger tips and do not need to go through reams of papers to find a specific backup item.
ProsI like the ease of using the software. It is functional and provides excellent manner to keep accurate records of our board meetings. The search option provides the ability to find previous actions without a hassle. And, the mega search is great when researching policies or those occasional resolutions that are of a different nature.
ConsThe only thing that I would like to have ability to do is move attachments into the minutes. I know that the BoardDocs personnel are listening to the field and making adjustments and changes to the functionality of the software and maybe one day this will be one of the new features.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Hi Cynthia, thank you for sharing your positive experience with BoardDocs! It's great to hear that it's made managing board meetings simpler. We really appreciate your feedback and always invite you to provide feature suggestions to our team as we continue to develop our product.
June 26, 2017
Judy R.
Clerk of the Board
March 28, 2018

“BoardDocs is a robust, reliable, user-friendly, EXCELLENT e-governance solution!”

OverallIt makes my job as Clerk of the Board more enjoyable, simplifying many tasks.
Pros- Easy management of meeting agendas and Board policies. - Single entry option for Board minutes. - Separate, secure areas for public content, administrative content, and executive content. - Unlimited space for attachments. - Agendas can be amended in real time. - All areas (agendas, minutes, policies, etc.) searchable by key word. - Saves time and paper! - Top-notch 24/7 customer service. - Regular informative webinars.
ConsThere is only one con - If it was less expensive, that would be great. But one can say this about any product! BoardDocs is an all-around, first-rate product.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Judy, we love to hear that BoardDocs has made your job more efficient and enjoyable. Thank you for being a customer and taking time to share your review!
March 28, 2018
Josephine V.
Secretary to the Superintendent
October 23, 2018

“I use BoardDocs almost every day and I especially love their customer support. ”

OverallI use BoardDocs for meetings and policies. Now NYSSBA also uses BoardDocs to post updated policies, so that also makes viewing and creating policies that much easier.
ProsCustomer support is available 24/7. Not only are they always available, but the phone calls are answered very quickly. I speak to Pia very frequently, and she always goes above and beyond and stays with me to completion to make sure everything was taken care of. Also, they have made a number of improvements to the system regarding formatting and other items.
ConsIn the beginning I didn't like it because of formatting issues when you cut and paste from word, but it has improved alot!

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Hi Josephine - thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our dedicated customer support team.
October 23, 2018
Donna I.
Executive Assistant to the Chancellor
April 2, 2018

“BoardDocs has been a game-changer for our district. Easy implementation!”

OverallGreater efficiency and organization
ProsThe features and functionality of BoardDocs have exceeded our expectations and needs and have provided efficiencies beyond measure. The development and publishing of agendas and minutes is easy and hassle-free. Last minute changes are a breeze!
ConsThere is very little that I don't like about BoardDocs, and perhaps one of the only things I would change is the ability to quickly see and manage the "people" list and who is assigned to which committees. As we have a large number of committees, it is sometimes important to be able to see who is assigned to which committees overall.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Donna, we're so happy to hear that BoardDocs has been a game-changer for your district! Thank you for providing valuable feedback about committee assignments, and for taking time to write a review.
April 2, 2018
Jackie H.

“BoardDocs Works!”

OverallI love that I can provide my board with all the information they need for an upcoming meeting and they can access almost anywhere they are. It has made making last minute changes a breeze, while being able to download the bones for my minutes is also great.
ProsBoardDocs makes everything about pulling together the agenda and documents for a board meeting quick and efficient. Producing the agenda, providing the board packet to board members and administrators for review, and making the agenda available to the public are all so easy to do. It keeps everything organized. It's easy to make changes.
ConsIt would be nice if it could be a bit more personalized for districts.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Hi Jackie -- thank you for the 5-star review! We're so happy BoardDocs has made the board meeting process easier and more organized for you.
Michele D.
Administrative Assistant
April 5, 2018

“BoardDocs is easy to use and an amazing software that I highly recommend.”

OverallTransparency, organizational qualities and paperless are the greatest benefits. By largely cutting back on copy paper, this District saved more than the annual price for the software.
ProsThe agenda planning, policies, linking capabilities and running the meetings have been such a powerful method of staying transparent, efficient and paperless.
ConsI wish I could say one thing that I liked least, but I don't have anything to share in this category. BoardDocs has definitely made our School District a premier district that demonstrates good management, is organized and effective, user friendly and transparent.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Hi Michele, we're so happy to hear that BoardDocs has made your school district govern more effectively. Thank you for the 5-star review and for being a valued customer!
April 5, 2018
Cindy G.

“Super Easy BoardDocs!”

OverallBoardDocs is a wonderful service for me as the Executive Secretary who prepares the school board meeting agendas, our Superintendent, our school board members, our employees and the public. It has been a wonderful experience with the best support and ease of use. I plan to keep it for a very long time. The BoardDocs staff is constantly taking requests for improvements and acting on those requests. Super customer service!
ProsThe ease of use of this service is one of my favorite parts. Having everything in one place and paperless are both bonuses!
ConsI honestly cannot think of one con. This software has streamlined the advertising process and meetings.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
We're so glad that BoardDocs has made your life easier, Cindy! Thank you for sharing and for being a customer.
Deborah C.
Secretary to the Superintendent
March 27, 2018

“Absolutely outstanding and a great time saver!”

ProsThat everything for my School Committee meetings are in one easy to find place. It is a great time saver for me and gets information to our School Committee members so much quicker that the old paper way.
ConsThere is actually nothing that I don't like about this software. If I have to find a least favorite item, it would be the minutes feature. It works very well but, personally, I would like more word processing features.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Hi Deborah, we're happy to hear BoardDocs has been a helpful time saver! Thank you for your constructive feedback about minutes functionality -- we really value your opinion and will take it into account as we continue to develop our product.
Margaret G.
Asst to Supt/Board Secretary

“Easy to use”

OverallOverall the transition to BoardDocs was seamless. I love using the program and would recommend to anyone considering a transition from paper to digital.
ProsLearning and using the program is so easy. It is an intuitive program that even the least tech savvy individual can pick it up quickly and easily.
ConsFormatting documents that are added to BoardDocs can be challenging.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Margaret -- thank you for sharing this review! We're glad to hear that you had an easy transition onto BoardDocs and are finding it helpful. Thank you for your constructive feedback -- please know that our team is always making improvements to our product and will be evaluating changes to existing formatting features.
Wendy L.
District Clerk

“I LOVE BoardDocs”

OverallWe have saved lots of time on the front end and back of preparing agendas and minutes. Our audiences is able to view the agenda and motions on the big screen.
ProsThis software saves me so much time! Being able to take notes during the meeting is an absolute time saver. Now I am virtually finished with minutes before the the meeting even ends. All I have to do is clean them up.
ConsSometimes during a meeting there is lag time making it uncomfortable for the audience.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Hi Wendy, it's awesome to hear that BoardDocs has saved you time and made board meetings more seamless.Thank you for sharing your review and being a customer!
Nikki L.
Education Administrator
Education Management, 11-50 employees

“My pros and cons”

OverallSame as above. Best part is a person, a real live person, answers my call and promptly addresses my concerns.
ProsThe ease of allowing public transparency. The "saving the trees" hope of going digital. The ability to edit and vet documents online.
ConsTrying to navigate the difference in a Word document vs. HTML and overcoming the glitches that are entailed.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Thank you for your review, Nikki! It's great to hear that BoardDocs has been an effective tool for managing board meetings. Please know that we are always working to improve our product and appreciate your feedback.
Linda M.
Coordinator III
March 12, 2019

“Used to Review Agenda”

OverallI work at a school and use BoardDocs weekly to go through all of the agenda items before the board meetings. It helps to keep me informed of what is going on around the campus since I can't attend all meetings.
ProsI like the way I can go in and maneuver around BoardDocs very easily. Sometimes I look category by category but sometimes due to lack of time, I look for specific items and due to the way it is arranged, find what I need quickly.
ConsSometimes I don't like what I'm reading but that has more to do with the subject matter and not the product. I can't really think of anything specifically I don't like about the software.

By BoardDocs on March 13, 2019
Hi Linda, thank you for taking time to write a review. It's wonderful to hear that you've enjoyed using BoardDocs, and that it's made staying informed about important issues facing your school easier. Thanks for being a customer!
March 12, 2019
Scott W.
DofO
Public Policy, 51-200 employees
September 14, 2018

“Great solution getting better”

OverallThe best service
ProsContinually approving software. Really attentive to user needs
ConsAlways desire more features. As the platform evolves I think of new needs

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Hi Scott, thank you for taking time to write a review. We're happy to hear you're having a positive experience with BoardDocs! It would be great to get your input on features you would like to see, so we can take it into consideration as we build out our product road map -- feel free to reach out to our team with any suggestions!
Jennifer H.
September 14, 2018

“Excellent for Community College Transparency.”

OverallTheir customer service is outstanding and the product continues to develop and improve.
ProsHaving our Policies and Procedures online and searchable by the community-at-large.
ConsConverting from Word to web-based editing.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Jennifer, it's wonderful to hear that you've had a positive experience with our product and support team. Thank you for sharing this review and for including valuable feedback that we will take into consideration as we plan product improvements in the future.
Ruth H.
Board Secretary
July 14, 2017

“BoardDocs is a wonderful product, saving time, money, and resources.”

OverallThe return on investment is off the charts!
ProsIt is a very intuitive system making it easy to learn and master. It has saved countless hours creating packets with the workflow feature. The search feature and minutes generation capability are invaluable. The customer service is outstanding!

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Ruth, thank you for the rave review! We're so glad you've had such a positive experience with our product and support team. Thank you for being a customer.
July 14, 2017
Diane M.
June 7, 2017

“BoardDocs is a lifesaver! It streamlines a board meeting agenda building process.”

OverallThe ability to create a well organized board meeting from building the agenda to creating the minutes.
ProsNo paper!! I also find the software to be intuitive and not cumbersome. Makes for easier use when creating an agenda. The ability to draft the meeting minutes in BoardDocs is a major plus and time saver!

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Thank you for the rave review, Diane! We're so happy that BoardDocs has made the agenda-building and minute-taking process easier for you.
June 7, 2017
Miriam T.
Executive Secretary to the School Board

“I love boarddocs!”

ProsI find boarddocs to be very user friendly. Everyone in our school system that uses boarddocs, really likes it. Boarddocs has made preparing a board packet much easier. We are very glad that we went with this company.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Miriam -- it's great to hear that you've enjoyed using BoardDocs! Thank you for sharing your review.
Michael B.
Coordinator of Network and Technology Services
April 30, 2019

“BoardDocs - Because it's time to stop moving soo much paper!!!”

OverallBoardDocs really was a low pain transition. While we had to force our board to become digital, they've now used it for a few years without any major headaches. It is saved countless trees, saved us time sending out a courrier, and since so much less paper is spread around, information has been more tightly kept. I consider it one of the better changes we've made in a few years, thanks to BoardDocs.
ProsBoardDocs has enabled us to go paperless for our Board Meetings. We used to need to send out a courier several days of the week, spreading cases of paper around to our board officers.
ConsBoardDocs, is a bit more classical. The overly nested pages can be less fun to navigate. For our technologically challenged, it isn't as superly user-friendly as it could be, but let's be honest, they have trouble logging in to check their email, let alone a simple web app.

By BoardDocs on May 1, 2019
Hello Michael. Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We are glad clients like you are having a great experience and considering the BoardDocs addition to be one of the better changes that has happened in a few years!
April 30, 2019
Theresa D.
Board Secretary
September 14, 2018

“Just love using BoardDocs”

OverallJust love the paperless agendas and the ease of the public accessing documents.
ProsThe ease of learning to use it and the ease of searching for documents.
ConsIt took a while to learn formatting tables and such.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Thank you for sharing, Theresa! It's wonderful to hear that you love using BoardDocs, and that it makes your job easier.
April 17, 2019

“Increase Transparency and Communication”

ProsBoardDocs has allowed our organization to increase its public board transparency and communication since transitioning to the platform. Our administration and board members are now able to better collaborate on policy development and meeting agendas. We also more easily track board motions and votes and can use the platforms metadata search to help guide policy and decision making.
ConsThe platform is not as intuitive as our organization originally thought. It took a few months of board meetings to learn the exact process for efficiency.
April 17, 2019
Sarah G.
District Clerk
September 8, 2019

“Outstanding governance tool”

ProsI like that content areas are available for public as well as the governance team. I also like that policies and meetings are housed in one place.
ConsA different username and password from our district email.

By BoardDocs on September 10, 2019
Thank you for your review, Sarah!
September 8, 2019
Rochelle F.
Administrative Support Coordinator
Libraries, 501-1000 employees
September 15, 2018

“Fantastic User Experience”

OverallBoardDocs provides amazing customer service, training, and user experiences. Overall, I have been very happy to be a subscriber of this software. It has added to our organization an excellent level of security, organization and transparency.
ProsIt is very intuitive and user friendly. As a new employee, I have been able to learn the software quickly and employ new features.
ConsThe word editor is not as effective as I would like.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Thanks so much for the review, Rochelle! It's great to hear that BoardDocs has been intuitive and helpful to your organization. Please stay tuned for continued product enhancements and improvements!
September 15, 2018
Kendra W.
Confidential secretary

“BoardDocs is AWESOME”

OverallMakes my job easier!
ProsEase of use, functunality, great conferences
ConsCan not say anything negative aboutBoard Docs

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Kendra, thank you so much for the kind words! We love hearing that BoardDocs makes your job easier.
Maryann W.
Administrative Assistant
Higher Education, 51-200 employees
June 8, 2017

“I went from drudgery to working more efficiently.”

OverallSanity!
ProsEasy to use. Organized. Search capability. Paperless. Everything at your fingertips. Workflow/timestamp.
ConsI would like to be able to have more information transferred to the creation of the minutes for the meeting.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Hi Maryann, we love hearing that BoardDocs has helped you work more efficiently! Thank you for sharing, and for providing valuable constructive feedback about our Minutes feature.
Chenise A.
Board Office Advisor
Education Management, 10,001+ employees

“Get this program ASAP!”

OverallThis saves me hours of time and makes collaborative agenda preparation very easy!
ProsEasy to store documents and minutes. Saves you hours of time, money, and PAPER!
ConsNothing!!! It's a HUGE timesaver, and it's easy to use!

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Chenise -- we love to hear that BoardDocs saves you hours of time! Thanks for sharing your review and for being a customer.
Juvy M.
Grade 8 ELA Teacher
July 17, 2019

“BoardDocs secured monthly meeting files!”

OverallOverall, BoardDocs is everybody's needs to maintain meeting files accessible online. I don't need to worry anymore where I can store and retrieve meeting files.
ProsThis online document handlers provide the opportunity to store, retrieve and update the meeting files of all teachers in our school. This software also provides you the right method of accessing and retrieving all documents that can be viewed by the general public. All the meeting files we made in the school are also secured and accessible anytime and anywhere. This is the best document handler so far in the world wide web based on my experience as I used it.
ConsI had problems on how to store meeting files but now it simplifies everything. This is definitely a perfect software for me. All the features and functionalities are perfectly designed.

By BoardDocs on September 10, 2019
Thank you for your review, Juvy!
July 17, 2019
Linda P.
Executive Assistant to the Superintendent & Board Clerk

“eGov Live”

ProsEasy to use, support staff is great, when I call I don't get an automatic machine. It is actually a person
ConsNothing, just wish my board wasn't in the stone age

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Hi Linda, we're glad you are liking BoardDocs and have found connecting with our customer support team helpful. Thank you for sharing your review!
Jennifer W.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Education Management, 11-50 employees

“BoardDocs is fantastic!”

ProsOne place to create, edit, and house all board documents. Their customer service is amazing!
ConsSometimes the interface is a little difficult to navigate

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Hi Jennifer, thank you for your review! We're so happy to hear you're having a positive experience with BoardDocs.
Regina R.
Family Engagement Specialist
September 9, 2018

“Very efficient”

ProsOur district uses this software to organize School Board policies and meeting minutes. It is very easy to look up and locate polices as well as keep up with board meeting and upcoming changes.
ConsWish there was a mobile version. It doesn't work to well on an Ipad or tablet.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Regina -- thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that BoardDocs has made your board processes more efficient. Please know that we are looking to improve our mobile experience in the future -- thank you for the feedback!
September 9, 2018
fran j.
Assistant to the Director of Housing
Government Administration, 1-10 employees

“My pros and cons”

ProsBoarddocs is extremely easy to use. the ability to import items from a different program is a wonderful feature.
ConsI wish there was an option to have two voting features, ie if a member amends the recommendation.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Hi Fran, it's great to hear that you're having a positive experience with BoardDocs! Thank you for sharing your review and for providing constructive feedback -- we will certainly take it into consideration as we continue to build upon the platform.
Gail L.
April 3, 2018

“BoardDocs has made the task of creating a board packet much easier. ”

ProsBoardDocs is easy to navigate. Creating a board packet from start to publishing is very easy to do.
ConsI lack knowledge about how to more fully and effectively use BoardDocs. No time to participate in ongoing training.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Hi Gail, thank you for sharing your review. We're happy to hear that BoardDocs has made the board packet process easier on you! Feel free to reach out to our support team with any questions about additional features, or tune-in to one of our webinars about how to use the full feature set.
April 3, 2018
Higher Education, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 20, 2018

“Mindless”

OverallThis was a great software program to allow clients to make signatures in an easy fashion.
ProsThis was super to use and upload all documents for my client to sign. Gave clear and easy directions while providing highlights to each section of the document.
ConsThere wasn't anything to hard to compelete or uploads

By BoardDocs on November 26, 2018
Thank you for sharing your review! We're happy to hear that BoardDocs has been intuitive and useful for you and your organization.
November 20, 2018
Chuck T.
Director of Operations
201-500 employees
January 9, 2019

“Great platform”

ProsMy favorite thing about using any platform is the elimination of paper. BoardDocs has been a great tool for its ease of accessing documents as well as how they are stored and listed.
Cons I do not have a problem with this platform at all. It has been a great tool to access our documents in a secure place that is well organized.
January 9, 2019
Rocio A.
July 11, 2017

“If you get the basic functions, it does very little ”

OverallNot too many
ProsAll Board material could be housed in one software/ data warehouse and it could be easily accessed when needed.
ConsUnless you have the Pro version, there isn't much that the software offers. But the Pro version is very costly.

By BoardDocs on November 1, 2018
Hi Rocio, thank you for taking time to share your feedback. We really value your opinion and invite you to share further details with our team so we can better understand how you are using the product, and the features you would like to see.
July 11, 2017