Limble CMMS Ratings

Overall

About Limble CMMS

A simple to use, mobile first maintenance software solution that allows you to easily manage assets, PMs, WOs and more. Learn more about Limble CMMS

Bethuel M.
Snr. Plant Mechanic
Construction, 1001-5000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 23, 2019

“Going paperless”

OverallI have began an important journey of creating the technical history of all the equipment I am responsible for and this will go a long way in making g important decisions even with diagnostic information. No more heaps of paper and losing hours looking for info from piled stationery. I have more time on my hands to take care of other pressing priorities.
ProsImpressive interface, QR coding, mobile app, exceptional functionality and most importantly the ease of generating reports. Yes all CMMS's have at least some or more of the above features but below the surface you experience more. Bonus.....it is the most affordable with administrator/manager and user capabilities.
ConsI still struggle with setting up the maintenance intervals with regards to hour metre readings. I have not seen an entry for periodic hour metre registering to keep track of the next schedule.

By LimbleCMMS on September 9, 2019
Thank you for your review! I'm sorry you are having a struggle setting up the hour meter reading intervals. Here is a great article that goes in depth on how to set up hour meters: https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/articles/2971834-meter-readings Let us know if you have any other questions!
August 23, 2019
Michael K.
Director of Software & Engineering
Food Production, 11-50 employees
April 22, 2019

“Just what we needed when we needed it”

OverallOne of our colleagues wrote in a meeting agenda: "I <3 Limble." We've been very pleased with Limble. It's helping us organize our growing number of assets and increasingly complex maintenance needs. Much of our maintenance is concerned with specialized care of sensors to maintain accurate and reliable data. With Limble we were able to get on top of the scheduling and personnel complexity to reduce failures, act proactively rather than reactively, and relieve stress on our people.
ProsWe knew we needed something more capable than a calendar to help us manage our specialized maintenance needs. Of all the options we researched and trialed, Limble was just the right fit for us. The pricing and features aligned nearly perfectly for where we are today. In nearly every circumstance we've found a good way to accomplish what we need with Limble. While we are a small operation today we see Limble remaining as a viable option for us even as we grow.
ConsThe mobile app and web interface are lacking. The mobile app is mostly a wrapper around a mobile formatted website rather than a fully native and capable app. Meanwhile the web interface relies on periodic refreshes rather than instantaneous updates in response to data entry and UI interactions. That said, we prefer the functionality with a slightly wanting interface of Limble to other, slicker options that do not deliver on the core functionality. Limble has a few advanced features - including some still being built out - that are still a bit clunky and lack documentation. But, the support team is incredibly responsive and fills in those gaps.
April 22, 2019
Ted R.
Ground Operations Manager
Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 employees
April 5, 2019

“CUSTOMER SERVICE is OUTSTANDING”

OverallAs stated above, overall a very positive experience.
ProsSimple enough to be useful for simple tasks, complex enough for the most complex operation and covering everything in between. We used a messy mixture of spreadsheets, email calendar reminders, sticky notes and amazing memories to manage everything Limble is managing for us now. We have been utilizing Limble for over 4 months now resulting in already a much more efficiently run maintenance program as well as much stronger communication between equipment users, technicians and management. In my limited experience with software companies, it is very difficult to find a company that bends over backwards to serve their customers like the guys at Limble do. They are very helpful with the complex questions as well as the stupid questions. They fix little bugs very promptly and even requests that fall into "Product Development" are sometimes "patched" within the hour. I couldn't be happier with their service.
ConsThis is a software seemingly built for facility related maintenance tasks, but because it is so flexible, we are using it to efficiently manage our fleet of heavy trucks, light vehicles, small equipment as well as our facilities. For what this software is missing that other software companies focused on fleet management have, it makes up for in customer service. Nothing negative at this time because I understand its limitations in regards to our application.
April 5, 2019
Matt O.
Facilities Manager
Construction, 201-500 employees
December 28, 2018

“Limble CMMS”

OverallWe have a large facility with a combination of manufacturing and office space. We use Limble for equipment and facilities preventative maintenance scheduling, employee facilities work requests, tracking equipment downtime and work order history, and asset management. I've used other CMMS at other facilities, and my experience with Limble has been very positive. Limble makes it easy to stay organized, and respond quickly to work requests.
ProsLimble's Work Request Portal is easy for all our employees to use. I sent out the link to the entire company, everyone bookmarked it, and now people can easily submit work requests. It did not require lengthy instructions or any assistance from our IT dept. We've also been very impressed with Limble's customer service. They are easy to reach, and always making improvements.
ConsThere was an item on the work request portal that was unclear, but I mentioned it to Limble's customer support and it was fixed immediately
December 28, 2018
Stephen Olawale j.
ARCHITECT
Construction, 1-10 employees
July 6, 2019

“FACILITY MAINTENANCE WORK MADE FASTER AND EASY ”

OverallIts took me some times to learn and teach all the technicians, some of the technicians are not used to computer gadget, so, I have to train them on how to navigate and use the software, its would have grate if we can have contact of supplies or vendors of facilities attached to each asset, so we can carry out quick market inventory on each machines or asset
ProsWe have thought about having a software to schedule and give work order for maintenance of our construction machinery and faculties, we equipped every of our technician with a tablet for quick alert, Limble CMMS was suggested by a friend, I started with the trial version has an administrator and manager, it was quite easy to learn, getting work order to technicians just by pushing a button was interesting, managing the company's asset and tracking of labour cost was made easy, tracking of past maintenance work was also possible, the interface is easy to navigate.
ConsI would have loved it more if futuristic maintenance schedule can be created, tagged with a time alarm, in an organised order, i hope this would be included in the upgrade, the application requires that every technician needs to have a tablet with a regular internet service, to be informed and alerted about any maintenance work order, but nevertheless, I think it makes our work fast and makes us work smart
July 6, 2019
Derek M.
Director of Operations & Exhibits
Museums and Institutions, 51-200 employees
September 3, 2019

“Solid CMMS Software Solution”

OverallIt allows us to be more proactive than reactionary to all of our required maintenance, inspections, and PMs. Limble CMMS has been a game-changer for us! No more whiteboard or excel task logging.
ProsIt has revolutionized the way we approach and accomplish our day-today operations. It provides accountability for employee performance, keeps our inventories stocked, maintains better coverage of periodic maintenance an inspections, provides detailed reports on our assets and it's cloud based so everything is backed-up.
ConsMobile app could use more features that are available on the website but are not available on the app. It limits remote capabilities.
September 3, 2019
Robert T.
Director of Operations
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
March 1, 2019

“A very simple and elegant CMMS system.”

OverallWe are a small manufacturing operation with 20 employees running 24/5. We have a multitude of quality check and maintenance checks that need to be performed on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis. Prior to Limble, there was an attempt to track what needed done with vague instructions on pieces of paper. From shift to shift, everyone had their own method of doing things. Limble allowed us to standardize all of these checks and routines plus it maintains an electronic file of past checks that can be sorted through very easily. We have even started using it for safety and quality training by building our training programs into it as a PM.
ProsIf you've have prior experience with CMMS systems, Limble is very intuitive. The ability to view and use the software on multiple platforms is very advantageous. It is very customizable to fit most any need requiring reminders at different periods of time. The ability to build PM's with photo's, video's, and PDF's provides the end users with a very clear understanding of what needs to be done. I was able to become proficient and launched the system after only 2 weeks. Support from Limble is fantastic - very prompt and they work well with you to truly understand your questions.
ConsI have no complaints about the software, price, reliability, or customer support
March 1, 2019
John P.
Equipment Director
Hospitality, 201-500 employees
January 11, 2019

“An Outstanding CMMS Value!”

OverallWe implemented Limble CMMS over a 14 day period, loading fleet information and PM schedules for approx. 320 assets from our previous locally installed system. Technician training with the Lenovo Tab 4 8 tablets took all of 1/2 hour, as the Limble interface is simple and intuitive. During the implementation process I had several questions for Limble support, and all were answered immediately. I have also made a couple of suggestions for the team, and they were implemented within 48 hours! I must say that working with the Limble team has been a refreshingly positive experience!
ProsIt is so easy to get Limble up and running! Implementation was a snap, and our technicians really like having all the information they need right on their tablets - no more shuffling through paper work orders and reference materials. Limble has freed up hours of my time each week, allowing me to spend more time training and problem-solving on the shop floor. All of the information we need is available with just a click or two - fantastic! There are no annual contracts, the price point is less than 1/2 what the competition is charging for the same features, and the support is truly remarkable!
ConsWhat I like least is that it took me so long to find it! I'm a fan!
January 11, 2019
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
February 5, 2019

“My two cents”

OverallLimble has allowed me to set more efficient work and internvetion plans since they are based on all the information the platform is able to gather. Most of my internventions are now planned ahead of time, and I receive automatic remindes, even for internvetions that will take place in ove a year. Amazing tool!
ProsWell, overlooking the fact that limble is an excellent and very powerful tool, their customer support is INSANE. My company is based in Montreal, and I am aware that there are time zone differences, but the support team has always answered my questions very very quickly. Even on Saturdays. Often times I send them a message, just so that I do not forget to communicate it, but I have always been replied in less than an hour. Moreover, the tool is extremely powerful. I am the technical manager of around 20 buildings. And Limble has helped me organize my maintenances in a much more efficient manner.
ConsThe only thing is that I would eventually need the software to be available in French. This would be a requirement for some of our clients.

By LimbleCMMS on September 5, 2019
Good news, Limble is now available in French, Spanish, Portuguese and Thai. The language can be changed for the entire organization or a single user.
February 5, 2019
Mike H.
Facilities Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
January 29, 2019

“Great for smaller and larger facilities”

OverallWhen I came on as Facilities Director a few weeks ago our work requests were little more than sticky notes. Requests got shuffled and lost causing delays and frustrations. We haven't fully integrated Limble yet but we are already seeing improvements in our efficiency. Currently, I hand input all of our work requests and the technicians open and complete them. We are just a few days from opening it up to all employees. Some initial training has been done and the employees are excited about the ease of use and the email responses as work progresses. As we fully integrate Limble we expect to see more benefits and increase our response and completion times. The customer support has been outstanding. The Limble team is very quick to respond to any questions and they are very open to suggestions.
ProsEase of use Cost Streamlined functionality Ability to track asset history Email responses to the originator of the work request. Customization to a point
ConsVery minor cons It would be nice to be able to customize QR code labels and print directly to the printer and labels. As it is now I must take a snip of the QR code and paste it in our own template for asset labels. It would be nice to have a "directory" to be able to keep the contact information for vendors, contractors, etc.
Ron M.
Director of Facilities
Real Estate, 201-500 employees
May 30, 2019

“Great Product & Great Price!”

OverallThey are a great company to work with and have saved me countless hours in setup, use and training. And the technicians have been a pleasure to communicate with.
ProsWell the price is a very good start, but I think the ease of use and the ease of training new users is probably 2nd to that. I have used several other web software packages and have found this one to be the most helpful and directed toward the work that I do, meaning putting in work requests, work orders for Planned Maintenance or Projects and Keeping track of assets and spaces. Also, I have requested a few minor software changes and upgrades and they took care of them within a few minutes, pretty amazing with today's software companies! Great Mobile software also.
ConsThere has been no areas that I do not like so far, but I suppose it would be helpful to be able to "schedule" a work Order to become live. That is in the works, as far as Limble says, but is not so far. You can plan and schedule and put steps in a work order, but you can not schedule a ticket or work order to become active in the future.
May 30, 2019
Tie G.
Service Manager
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1-10 employees
January 29, 2019

“Perfect for my business”

OverallI run a coffee equipment service company and Limble is great for everything we do. We can store all of our assets and equipment and access it easily with a comprehensive list of all the work done on the equipment. creating maintenance schedules is a breeze and the custom dashboards allow me to view service done on select categories of equipment. Limble is by far the best CMMS on the market and I wouldn't dream of using anything else.
ProsCustomer service is always great. I can store information about all of my assets nicely and neatly.
ConsI can honestly say I have yet to run into anything that I am unhappy with.
Mohammad Hassaan A.
Factory Engineering and Maintenance Manager
Consumer Goods, 10,001+ employees
September 17, 2018

“Great Product, Even better support!”

OverallZero Complaints!
ProsI started using Limble after trying out many other off the shelf CMMS softwares and I quickly fell in love with the ease of use, intuitiveness yet the power this tool provided me and my team. The ability to see automatically generated and customized reports meant that I could choose whether I wanted to see things at a micro-level or a macro one, or both of them together. However, what beats their product is the customer support and the team provides. There was a major change in the software which was a deal breaker (maker) for me and the team did it. Without being hyperbolic, this is the best in class customer services interaction I have ever had with any technology company, big or small.
ConsThe visualization of the software could be improved in the way it displays the asset trees. Secondly, there should be a way to customize forms to different formats to suit your own organization. But, I would say all of these things are not show-stoppers.
September 17, 2018
Alex R.
assistant technical manager
Food Production, 1-10 employees
March 13, 2019

“starting up with limble”

Overalli have started to use limble as we are a small maintenance devision looking after many meat processing machinery located at many customer sites - keeping track of all works done, history, parts used, we were going backwards, not to mention having CMMS - we were just fire fighters, moving from one fire to the next, seems this program will help out with this in leaps and bounds..... will keep you updated as we go along with it
Prosas just starting i have found that although its not quick to set up initially, once you grasp it, works well and easy to do. Depending on amount of info you load into the system, the reports back are helpfull on equipment downtime, costs to run, see past history of machine in parts and reports, easier to keeping track of technicians, and I have just started. great all round, and they get you involved in development - not that ive spent much time here.
Consthere is no offline version, for it to work you have to be online - something i am sure they are working to do though.
March 13, 2019
Jeff B.

“Amazing Software”

OverallAllowed me to organize and streamline my operations. PMs are automatically sent out and I know that they are being done on time. Problems are easily reported and resolved. Overall Limble has been a great help.
ProsLimble is extremely easy to use and flexible enough to meet my unique needs. Setup was a breeze and my CMMS advisor was quick to respond with any questions I had. PM schedules work great and has helped me effectively organize my PM plan.
ConsThe reports they have in there are great, but I think adding more custom reporting capabilities would be helpful.

By LimbleCMMS on January 15, 2018
Thank you for your kind words! We are glad Limble is working well for you.
Jess D.
Engineer
Plastics, 51-200 employees

“Great Asset!”

OverallWith Limble I have been able to histogram my trouble areas and point out where we need to invest our time and money to improve our process. I have also been able to track spare parts, where they are, where they are going, etc. So far this has been a great experience.
ProsThe software is very helpful in collecting data that can point to areas of our facility that need attention. However the greatest part is that it is easy to use and easy to implement.
ConsI haven't found anything yet that I don't like. When I need a solution, I call my Limble associate and they find a solution that fits my needs.
November 7, 2017

“LIMBLE has helped us organize our work orders and track our assets with ease of use at a great value”

Overallorganization and control of work flow and assets
ProsCustomer Service and ability to speak to our exact needs is fabulous. All companies should be as responsive. Price and ease of use are exceptional. Captures the data that is needed without being so overly complicated that you become a slave to the system.
ConsAblility to customize reports would be helpful - The basics are there, just nice to be able to format to meet my needs.

By LimbleCMMS on January 15, 2018
Thanks for the great review! We are working on custom dashboards that will allow you to build reports exactly the way you want. We will keep you posted!
Jason M.
Executive VP of Operations
Mining & Metals, 51-200 employees
November 21, 2018

“Awesome Product with REAL support!”

ProsOur team reviewed & demoed 6 different CMMS companies and the decision was easy! The functionality was extremely easy, but still provides the analytics needed to track our companies time and money spent in maintenance. Their support is top-notch! I've dealt with numerous software companies in my position and can tell you, you will not find one better!
ConsThere are some display improvements that could be improved. With that being said, Limble to the ideas and implemented them in a short time.
November 21, 2018
Ed C.
IT Support Officer
Education Management, 51-200 employees
December 3, 2018

“It just works”

ProsHonestly - the customer support has been fabulous. We had a minor feature request that was deployed within 24 hours - which is unheard of. Even better when you consider our business is located in a completely different time zone (somewhere is Australia). Limble is quite intuitive and I love the ability to have assets nested within each other.
ConsSome global time zones aren't available under the location timezone configuration panel, and I would like to see greater customization in the work request portal. But these are minor complaints and something I'm sure the Limble team can help me with in the future.

By LimbleCMMS on December 20, 2018
Hi Ed! Thank you for the great review! Based on it we just added all of the time zones for Australia. Additionally we have started work on adding some additional customizations in the work request portal. If you need anything else please just let us know!
December 3, 2018
Facilities Services, 11-50 employees
July 21, 2018

“Game changer in asset and task management”

OverallSimplified sset and task management.
ProsI like that it is easy use. Before selecting an asset/task management Saas, I signed up for about 5 demos with various companies. Most of them were extremely complicated and expensive. Limble was a breathe of fresh air. The customer service is great, if you have any questions, they respond immediately and with clear answers.
ConsLike any other software, there is an occasional bug. These are resolved promptly. There isn't anything I dislike about the software.
July 21, 2018
Natee S.
Managing Director
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
January 1, 2019

“Best value for money CMMS ”

ProsLimble has all the features essential to maintenance management. It is very easy to use. Limble can connect with wireless sensors for Condition Based Maintenance. We are in Thailand, and Limble also supports Thai language. Importantly, their customer support is fantastic almost 24/7. They reply within 10 mins anytime. I am sure that Limble will really help your operations.
ConsLimble mobile app needs to be able to do what the web can do all!
January 1, 2019
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
October 6, 2018

“Slow and not so helpful. ”

OverallMy review should be taken with a grain of salt, because we're not using this software for its exact intended purpose, but it's just not very helpful.
Pros We're using it to track parts and service, and it does do that.
ConsService tickets created in Limble only have a due date. No scheduling can really be done, which should definitely be an option. The app is very frustrating, and makes looking up part numbers on the job such a chore that it seems like less work to memorize the part numbers...

By LimbleCMMS on November 26, 2018
Hi there! I am sorry to hear you have had a bad experience. We just released an update to allow you to schedule a specific time of day. If you would like any help seeing how please just let us know. Additionally looking up parts can be extremely easy with the automatic asset associations so you know exactly what asset uses what part. Please feel free to give us a call or email at any time and we can help you as soon as possible!
October 6, 2018
Michael B.
Faciliies & Maintenance Director
Facilities Services, 501-1000 employees
December 11, 2018

“A great tool for Facility Managers.”

ProsLimble is very easy to get involved in and no contracts, with simple monthly billing. I have auditioned other CMMS companies and they make it too difficult, to try out. Limble strategy is very simple - here is our software, you can customize it in most categories and let us know if you have any questions. Their on line video tutorials come in handy to start you off and customer service is terrific. Tracking work orders with being able to attach images, files and comments is a great tool for relaying information. As a multiple building County Facilities Director, I highly recommend trying it!
ConsHave to remind myself, that this is software written for general maintenance management. So some spreadsheet reporting categories may not be exactly what your use to.
December 11, 2018
Plastics, 51-200 employees
September 6, 2018

“The best value available in CMM Software”

OverallI went from having <10% of my plant working to a PM schedule to having >90% working to a PM routine in about a month. My team of maintenance techs got onboard quickly and love the app. Anytime you can get 8 of 8 maintenance techs to get on board, you have a winner.
ProsThis software is very easy to use. All CMMS suppliers say that, but I found this one to be exactly that. When I demo'd others, they looked easy. When I actually trial-ed them they weren't. Limble looked easy and was easy. Limble also has a simple planned and unplanned reporting method I found to be straight forward. This software, in my opinion, is the best value out there in the CMMS world.
ConsNothing really stands out for me on the con side. The custom dashboards took a little bit of assistance to get working, but the chat help walked me through it.
September 6, 2018
Roger B.
Global Facility Manager
January 26, 2018

“Limble CMMS is a great product and is very intuitive. ”

OverallWe are able to keep an eye on our maintenance globally with the ability to capture performance and provide reporting.
ProsThis CMMS checks many boxes for what we were looking for. Flexible. Mobile App for in the filed use. Cost Effective. Reporting. Great Dashboard. Great Support. Cloud Based. Cost Effective
ConsI don't have any Cons. We have been utilizing this for over two years and we have had great success. .

By LimbleCMMS on January 26, 2018
Thank you for the amazing review Roger. We are glad to hear Limble has been such a success at IHG!
January 26, 2018
Carl H.
DC Infrastructure & Maintenance Manager
Computer Networking, 1001-5000 employees
December 13, 2018

“Great product ”

OverallHelps a lot with our maintenance team ans we easily integrated our a step by step procedures in the PM's
ProsThe functionalities are easy to use and great support
ConsThe drag and drop functions can be a bit hard to adapt to
December 13, 2018
richard d.
Maintenance Manager
Machinery, 51-200 employees
November 8, 2018

“A must for any maintenance department.”

OverallWe implemented a new ERP system about two years ago, and it has been frustrating to use to say the least. It has been great the last two months using Limble. I cringe now every time I have to do something in our ERP system after working with Limble. The app has made it very easy for me to train our maintenance technician on how to use the software. It actually has motivated him to stay busier throughout his shift by having this software to track his work.
ProsThe thing that I loved the most right from the start was the ease of use of the Limble software. The customiziation options availble when setting up PM's are great. I love the flexibility it gives to tailor the PM to exactly what your needs are.
ConsI really have not found anything I do not like about the software.
November 8, 2018
Gordon S.
Regional Manyenance Manager
Paper & Forest Products, 201-500 employees

“Five star program ”

OverallWith this system our equipment down time has been cut by 20%.
ProsThis is one of the most easiest CMM Systems I have used. With unbelievable responses time to question. The Limble staff is very helpful.
ConsHaven't found one yet. I will keep searching.
Marc-André D.
Engineering Intern
Packaging and Containers, 11-50 employees
June 12, 2019

“Easy to use, feature packed!”

ProsThe software is really easy to use. It will be a breeze for the maintenance team to learn how to use it. It has a lot of really useful features like QR Codes, Quick Reports, Sensor triggered work orders, etc but it also has everything you would expect from a CMMS. The customer support is also really good! Quick to respond (less than 2 minutes) to any questions and always there to help with any questions you may have. The staff gets to know you and your company and you get personalized service.
ConsCan't think of any.
June 12, 2019
Ethanc C.
Tool Crib Extraordinaire
Warehousing, 51-200 employees
November 10, 2017

“Limble is a major upgrade. It has completely changed the way our maintenance department operates.”

ProsWhat I like most about this software is the way all data is tracked and cataloged in a neat and easily searchable way. We can find cost, time, or labor fast and easy. Customer service is amazing.

By LimbleCMMS on January 15, 2018
Thank you for the amazing review Ethan!
November 10, 2017
Heath F.
Project Engineer
Automotive, 51-200 employees
August 9, 2018

“New PM System”

OverallI am going to try to use this system to drive predictive maintenance on equipment to help reduce downtimes and costs.
ProsI like the ability to add detail to the assets and schedule PM from the assets.
ConsThe email notifications seem to lag behind a little. Several times since I have been using this system I have completed a PM and then within an hour later I get an email saying that that item I just closed was due.

By LimbleCMMS on August 10, 2018
Hi Heath, Thank you for the great review! I just reviewed your account and have set the email notifications for new PMs to arrive an hours earlier for you. If you find any other way we can improve please let me know!
August 9, 2018
Cody J.
Facilities specialist
Facilities Services, 501-1000 employees
November 7, 2017

“Very easy to use, functionality is great. ”

ProsThat I can track my inventory and it sends me emails when I'm running low on an item. Also that I can track how much time I'm spending on certain jobs over a extended period of time.

By LimbleCMMS on January 15, 2018
Thanks for the great review Cody!
Scot S.
Maintenance Manager
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
August 27, 2019

“Great product”

ProsThe ease of use is fantastic. Takes alot of the human error out of managing work requests.
ConsThe work portal should tell what the work order is about.
August 27, 2019
Eric W.
Construction, 1-10 employees
May 31, 2019

“Adaptable”

ProsThe software is great and the customer support even better.
ConsIt seems to be suited to one facility or property owner whereas we service several entities.
May 31, 2019
Donny D.
Laborer
January 19, 2018

“Works as a good reminder for work.”

ProsLimble seems to do good at helping keep track of what needs to be done and then keeping track of what's been done in the past also.
ConsSometimes it seems a bit buggy, but I'm not sure if that's from the software program or from our sometimes-shoddy internet.

By LimbleCMMS on January 19, 2018
Hi Donny, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing glitches. A shoddy internet connection could cause these type of issues, but to rule that out and ensure Limble is working to your satisfaction I would love to walk through the problem with you. I'll send you an email and we can coordinate from there.
January 19, 2018
William B.
Tool Room Purchasing Agent
Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees
November 7, 2017

“Limble has been an excellent way to keep track of downtime, costs, and what's being done/used.”

OverallLimble has simplified the process of fulfilling work orders while simultaneously keeping a detailed history of any maintenance performed as well as costs associated with said maintenance.
ProsEasy to use and easy to understand. User-friendly layout with detailed tracking of costs, maintenance, etc.
ConsIt would be nice to be able to list and/or request parts for each asset, but from what I understand this is something that will be soon added to the software programming. I honestly can't think of anything I dislike about Limble.

By LimbleCMMS on January 15, 2018
Thank you for the great review William!
Kris A.
Facilities Project Manager, Global Sourcing
Hospitality, Unspecified
November 13, 2017

“I've been doing CMMS with Limble over a year now and am amazed with functionality & customer service”

OverallIn person training from Limble owner and between each session he always answered my phone calls when I needed more direction or clarification.
ProsExecutive summary software produces to give me a snapshot of where each contact center is at in preventative maintenance on critical building assets.

By LimbleCMMS on January 15, 2018
Thank you for the amazing review!
Nathan G.
Fleet, Asset Manager
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
August 8, 2017

“Helpful and Productive. Has helped manage all assets and increase productivity”

OverallOverall, great service and features, for the incredible value. Would HIGHLY recommend.
ProsI love the ease of use and the mobile portion of the software. QR codes make it easy for our technicians to create Work Order's. Our advisor has walked us through the implementation of the software and has helped make it easy.
ConsI would wish that the software could have a few more features like other bigger softwares, however it is a small fraction of the price making it worth it.
August 8, 2017
Jeff B.
Chief Engineer
Textiles, 51-200 employees
December 20, 2017

“We just got it up and running, So far it is easy to use, to fill out, make pms, and give out.”

OverallWe got a PM system up and running, and now can track cost better per machine
ProsIt is easy to use and put in information to get PM's going. It easy to change the PM's and who they are going to.
ConsIt is hard or a pain to print PM's out, Would be nice if there was a way to print pms out all of a month and have the same number on them has they do when they become do.

By LimbleCMMS on December 13, 2018
Hi Jeff. Thank you for the feedback! You can now print PMs in bulk.
December 20, 2017
Michael B.
Facilties Manager
Plastics, 1001-5000 employees

“Manufacturing”

OverallGreat experience. Solved our obvious PM tracking issues but also addressing our SHE&S requirements (safety audit task tracking), Environmental checks are being logged, Corporate Audit items tracked
ProsThe software is very well laid out. Easy for our team to use.
ConsCloud based means you have to rely on someone else (not your own IT) for backups. However, this can be a good thing depending on your IT department.
Matthew H.
Facilities Manager
January 5, 2018

“This is a great program and even better company.”

ProsVery simple to enter data with prompts telling you what is expected. Easily changed after the fact to better serve your needs.
ConsSlightly limited from a calaboration software allowing you to take aspects of your current system and intergrate it into it.

By LimbleCMMS on January 15, 2018
Thank you for the great feedback! We would love to hear more about your integration requests. Please feel free to send us the details at mail@limblecmms.com.
January 5, 2018
Brad G.
Environmental Services, 51-200 employees
September 11, 2018

“Great program!”

Prosweb based no upfront or yearly fees pay per asset
Consnothing. The software was simple, without all the bells and whistles of other programs
September 11, 2018
Brian W.
Facility Lead
Printing, 201-500 employees
January 11, 2018

“Great product at a great price”

OverallGoing from a different software that wasnt user friendly and took forever to set up Limble was a breath of fresh air
ProsTerrific customer service, easy to use and at a great value. Our old Maintenance software was very difficult to use and was very expensive

By LimbleCMMS on January 15, 2018
Thank you for the great review!
January 11, 2018
Tom J.
Laborer
January 18, 2018

“Limble is the best thing to happen to this company.”

ProsLimble does such a good job at keeping track of what's been done and letting me know when and what I need to do next.
ConsSometimes Limble can be a little tricky to get set up. But once it's done everything else is a breeze!
January 18, 2018
Dan V.
Plant Manager
Automotive, 51-200 employees
November 8, 2017

“Very well written software. Easy to use and modify for each company.”

OverallOrganization of the preventative maintenance in our shop. Also tracking of the hours spent doing the PMs verses repairs.
ProsThe support is fantastic. The guys who support this software even email you to check in from time to time. If you have any issues you can call directly, and get instant help!
ConsI would like to see it be able to batch handle the work orders. If I want to close a bunch of them for some reason, I have to do so individually. It would be nice to do it in a batch so that you can save a bit of time.

By LimbleCMMS on January 26, 2018
Thank you for the fantastic review Dan! As of Jan 16th 2018 we have added batch handling when it comes to deleting work orders!
November 8, 2017
Paul S.
Maintenance manager

“Over all very good”

ProsNice layout and easy to use. Email alerts are very useful, and the comparison between planned and unplanned is very helpful

By LimbleCMMS on January 15, 2018
Thank you for the great review!
dave s.
Managing partner
July 10, 2018

“Great user friendly product”

OverallBetter communication and documentation to provide to customers
ProsLove the fact that the product can be used in my phone, tablet and laptop. It also has made several updates to make even better product.
ConsConsider having the ability to export some reports into excel to be able to share with non users. Nice not need to have.
July 10, 2018
Curt W.
December 19, 2017

“Very easy to use, access.”

ProsI like the price, the fact i can see it on my phone or the computer. i like that it is internet based.
ConsI would like to be able to put multiple pictures of the equipment to document the condition of the equipment.

By LimbleCMMS on January 15, 2018
Thank you for the great review! I have sent you an email showing you how to put multiple pictures of the equipment. If you have any questions please let us know!
Dave S.
Managing Partner
Facilities Services, 11-50 employees
January 10, 2018

“Love the app on my phone and the ability to view on my laptop as well”

OverallWas able to support our customer in achieving a positive customer audit.
ProsComprensive CMMS program that is easy to create from scratch. Great support from an expert to get started.
ConsNo real issues , but would be nice to have some of the reports export to excel reports. It is hard to come up with any significant issues that I have with this program.
January 10, 2018
Carlos H.
Assistant
Pharmaceuticals, 201-500 employees
May 21, 2019

“Highly recommend”

Overallbuilding up Maintenance/PM process and effective inventory control
Prosquick response, full supports, flexible functions
Conscosts will be high if a large group users
May 21, 2019