PDFfiller Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.3/5

About PDFfiller

PDFfiller is a GDPR compliant online PDF editor, e-signature manager and fillable PDF form builder in a single web app. Edit and e-sign PDF documents online, create fillable PDF forms and send them for signing. Share documents via email, social media or host them on your company's website. Fax, print or send PDFs via USPS right from your PDFfiller account. Get completed copies of submitted and signed PDF forms and automatically extract data to an Excel file, CRM or database. Learn more about PDFfiller

Elyzabeth S.
Student
E-Learning, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 16, 2019

“Say yes to PDFfiller.”

OverallI was able to take a 30+ page PDF file, highlight areas of significance, add sticky notes and/or note boxes where I needed to remember a particular point in the lengthy document filled with legal jargon. Which made things SO much easier for me. Although I have listed a few things that I wish were different, overall the product is a great one. I had one difficult experience with a file, but otherwise everything has been amazing. I would absolutely recommend PDFfiller to anyone needing the tools it offers.
ProsI had never used a PDF editor before. Simply due to the fact that I had a hard time finding one that wasn't trying to charge me a bunch of money up front. PDFfiller gave me a free 30-day trial. Which is an instant gold star in my books. Aside from the willingness to let it's potential customers try the product out, the product is surprisingly easy to navigate through, and I was able to download a copy of my final product free with the trial.
ConsThere are two things that I would change if I could. The first thing that I did not care for is honestly just one of those particulars that I would have like to have the option of. That being that the only highlighting option is yellow. While this is not really a big deal, it would be really nice to have the option to select different highlighting options (pink,green,orange,blue,etc.). As a college student, I handle a LOT of PDF files on a weekly basis. Anything from a single page reference list, to a PDF copy of a book that consists of hundreds of pages. For me, color coding highlighted areas makes research points easier to decipher and organize according to relevance to one another. The one thing that I noticed was a bit of a headache to deal with. I uploaded a file that needed updating. I selected a entry point that needed to be changed, and the font size automatically changed from an 8.5 to a 9. I selected the "text size down" option, and it made it a size 8. There is no option to size it back to an 8.5. This created an abnormal look to the line of text, and one or more words were different in size. I would have to go through and individually adjust everything to the same size. This may be a subtle difference in size, but as a Graduate student, these things matter in the grading process.
September 16, 2019
Ravinder B.
Consultant
Legal Services, 501-1000 employees
September 18, 2019

“PDFfiller - One stop tool for PDF Editing”

OverallOur organization use PDF Filler for contract completion with our clients/vendors. It allows us to insert a place for digital signature that is legally binding in the documents. Saves a lot of time and money from both sides.
ProsPDFfiller is best tool for pdf editing online. It includes plethora of functionalities for editing pdf. Some of the functionalities I like include add text, note, watermark, redact, draw, add images/videos, textbox, date, checkmark, search and replace text, spellchecker, undo and redo, copy and paste, and pdf toolbar, add branding and Document signing and many more feature. PDFfiller supports integration with major cloud platforms including Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive and Box. One of the best and easy to use tool for filing and storing all sort of forms electronically. Allows you to convert pdf files into other formats such as Microsoft word, excel and ppt. 'Send to Sign' feature is a boon to corporates and legal industry.
ConsSome of the advanced feature require a great learning time from the end user. Sometime you would not get expected results while converting a Pdf to word in terms of change in formatting which is difficult to edit. Sometimes the tools is slow while working on large size files.
Pharmaceuticals, 10,001+ employees
March 14, 2019

“Best PDF Solution”

ProsI work with PDF's every single day and that requires a software that can handle PDF files with ease and allow me to create and edit these on a moment's notice. PDFfiller is perfect for that. PDFfiller allows me to store private data fields (and documents) safely and share them with the right recipients knowing no one can intercept the private data on the way. My team and I often use the same templates on a daily/weekly basis, which saves us a lot of time all together. The interface itself is easy to use once you get the hang of things. All things considered, PDFfiller is an outstanding solution for all your business' PDF Needs.
ConsPDFfiller took a few days to learn the basic functionality of, but that is to be expected from a software that provides us with great value. I did not deduct any points for this as this is a very minor inconvenience.
March 14, 2019
Carrie B.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
April 3, 2019

“Preferred Form Software”

OverallThe software was exactly what we needed to create our own easy to fill forms that were used on a daily or weekly basis, as well as having an easy way to send signature requests directly from the program. It is very easy to use and has forms categorized for different business types.
ProsThis software is an excellent choice for businesses that have the need for the same forms on a regular basis. PDF Filler saves your forms in your account making them easily accessible to you any time you need them. You also have access to hundreds of forms created by other users as well, you can send signature requests, and can use the software for filling online forms as well.
ConsOverall I liked the software, but I thought that in the beginning when I first began using the software, it was free to use, but I could be mistaken. In order to use all of the features of the software, it can be costly.
April 3, 2019
Mark S.
Real Estate, Self-employed

“Good for business ”

OverallWorks well most of the time with only about 5% of customers having difficulty signing documents. Plan to keep using
ProsPDFFILLER does everything I need it to do for my business: quick edits, templates and storage.
ConsSome workflow improvements could be made to save clicks and therefore time. Would like more flexibility to send templatized emails
GUILHERME D.
Finance Analyst
Construction, 1001-5000 employees
June 7, 2019

“One of the most powerful PDF tools.”

OverallWith PDFfiller we reduce considerable all of our copies and printing. Now, it's way easier to work with PDF and we don't need fisic paper in our desks. It also reduce our costs since we use way less paper than before.
ProsThis software definitely have so many functionalities, that makes it almost impossible no use it all. The many options to edit and do whatever you want with the PDF makes this software one of the bests.
ConsIt could have a longer free trial period.
June 7, 2019
Maureen C.
Realtor
Real Estate, 11-50 employees

“Easy to use & Quick”

OverallMy business is all about paperwork. Everything is time sensitive and I could not get things done without PDFfiller. I use it daily. The ease of use is so important to me. I don't have time to learn difficult programs.
ProsEasy to upload docs from anywhere, rearrange pages, make corrections, save as PDF and save or email. You can name your files and go back to them when needed. The dashboard is easy to navigate. I have used this software for years and they are always improving and adding new features.
ConsI have had trouble uploading an occasional document but customer service fixed the issue each time. Sometimes my document is too large which is frustrating, they have a size limit. Also, a document with signatures from another software company (e-sign) sometimes don't come thru.
Dena H.
Accounting Clerk
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
September 18, 2019

“This product is fantastic!”

OverallIt is an easier way to scan in documents that need information changed often. We have made them templates. It allows us to change already printed documents and keep the professional look. It is an easier way to share templates with others on the team.
ProsThe ease of use and the price. The software is almost intuitive, so that almost anyone can use it without spending a lot of time. It has all the functions that get the job done.
ConsThe printing of documents requires having adobe for us. We have found that printing straight from the website, often does not print in full size. We have to save as PDF and then print. You can make it work, but it takes longer.
Imelda C.
Virtual Assistant
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
January 23, 2019

“Manage, edit, sign and notarized pdf forms easily”

ProsI can easily create, manage and edit my pdf documents with Pdffiller. It is a cloud storage where you can quickly login through facebook or google account. Open your pdf and edit it easily. You can convert your document to the available templates fit for your form and objectiives. I like it because i can open my documents in a web browser or through its desktop application. You can easily create a form where the recipient can put his or her signature by using its send to sign tool. You can share your document. You can email it. Whats best is that you can have your form notarized.
ConsPdffiller has different plans and price is affordable depending on the number of users. However chat support or customer support's turn around time to resolve issue also depends on your plan. If it is just basic, expect support to attend to you within 24 hours. If you have the premium, then it will be instant support.
January 23, 2019
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
August 9, 2018

“easiest way to fill forms!”

OverallI like it and I recommend it to anyone who works with Forms that cannot be edited using another softwares.
ProsIn my job we need to complete a LOT of forms (we are a law firm specialized in tax and corporate law so we need to complete a lot of forms that come in PDF format) and some of them doesn´t allow us to make any edit in the regular PDF program so PDFFiller is our salvation. It is super easy to use and it allows you to edit the entire document using only this software. You can add text or even delete parts that you don´t need. It is a software that doesn´t require any effort to understand because everything is as simple as upload the document, make the changes and save as pdf or print the document. I use it every day and I find it very complete for the things that I need.
ConsYou are not able to use it in several computers, so if by mistake you open your session on another computer you may loose your work.
August 9, 2018
Tomara J.
Creative Director
Publishing, 51-200 employees
March 10, 2019

“Adobe for Life”

OverallOverall, it's an amazing feature of the Adobe family that comes in handy for myself and especially in my industry where contracts are signed and requested frequently.
ProsSo you're working on a project, job, whatever and you get a form that needs to be filled out, signed, and returned. It's a PDF file which is great because nothing can be edited off the original form. You're only responsibility is to fill it out and send it back, but you don't have a printer available, there's no fax machine around, and this form needs to be completed ASAP. The PDF filler is an amazing tool that gets the job done. Not only does it allow you to fill in information on any PDF file, it also allows you to upload your signature to docs as well.
ConsSo while you can add your information to any pdf file, some of the files don't always allow for ease of filling out. For example, some forms allow you to type into blank spaces where words and information are supposed to go, while others have distortion issues and don't always allow for certain spaces to be typed into.
March 10, 2019
Marty L.
IT Consultant / Project Manager
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
January 16, 2019

“Convenient, Affordable, Online PDF Editing & Mgmt Tool”

OverallI use PDFfiller on a regular basis. The enhanced security options, including the ability to email a PDF to someone and that automatically includes a 'security code' for retrieval of the document gives me a sense of security since the actual document is not attached to the email, which could be intercepted if someone hacked into your mail server. I also use the merging tools, allowing me to combine multiple PDF's into one file, move pages, etc. It helps me to better organize my PDF libraries. Considering the other options of using a very high-priced service/product (Acrobat), PDFfiller is, in my opinion, a much better tool.
ProsI've been using 'PDFfiller', for the last 2 years. The editing tools available are great, including filling out forms, editing text, adding comments and signatures, makes it a very convenient to import and work with documents on-the-go. The ability to import/export to/from cloud-based sources as well as drag & drop. Import options makes things much easier in-terns of document management
ConsHonestly, there haven't been any tasks that I typically need to with PDF editing, etc. that PDFfiller already provide.
Manuel N.
Company owner
September 19, 2019

“Perfect Software for Small Business”

OverallI use this software for my home inspection business to create required insurance reports and include images. It allows me to upload the required insurance form, edit it and add images for the required mitigation and four-point inspection reports. I love that I am able to save my reports, reuse them by editing as needed and organize them in the straightforward filing system.
ProsExcellent value for all of the features offered. Easy to use and manage organization. Love the FAX feature, signature, editing and capacity to upload images.
ConsFlash feature for uploading images. Settings have to be set and sometimes reset themselves. I use this feature everytime and sometimes the software freezes.
Harold B.
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

“PDF Filler Review”

OverallFrom forms, to contracts and or agreements I constantly have to fill out documents and then sign them. Your software facilitates these for me in addition to protecting them in a pdf format.
ProsI enjoy using your software portal and it solves 99% of my problems.
ConsThe only issue that comes up from time to time is that when certain large vendors send me a form to fill out and I return it to them they do not recognize it. They want me to use Adobe instead, which I do not care for. I wish there was a way to save the finished document as if it were compatible with Adobe.
Julia D.
Attorney
Legal Services, 1-10 employees
September 18, 2019

“PDFFILLER HAS CHANGED MY PRACTICE - FOR THE BETTER”

OverallI use this software everyday and have found it a necessity in my practice.
ProsPrior to having pdffiller, we still had to type into forms using a TYPEWRITER. No joke. With my legal practice there are numerous forms that we have to fill out. Not only does pdffiller have the usual ability to enter Text into a form, but the feature we rely on the most is the ability to DELETE and RE-TYPE into the document. This has improved the time it takes to draft and amend documents that were not originally created by our office.
ConsSometimes it is difficult to save under a different name and I often accidentally save over a prior document.
Shelly M.
CMA/Clinic Supervisor
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
August 27, 2019

“PDFfiller in a medical office”

OverallOverall, very pleased with the program. Love the east of use, wish the file saving was a little easier.
ProsI like being able to upload patient forms that need completed (i.e. FMLA or short term disability) and completing neatly with PDFfiller, instead of handwriting, etc. I love the east of emailing or faxing directly from the program as well. The confirmation of receipt or email being read is nice.
ConsSome times the text boxes are difficult to line up or get placed properly but I really feel with more use I will become better with these small tweaks.
August 27, 2019
john r.
Marketing online
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
November 16, 2018

“Manage and edit your PDF easily and quickly.”

Prospdffiller is a pdf processor quite different from the others, you can not only convert your files from pdf to other formats (and obviously from word, excel and others to pdf), but you can directly edit and process your texts online, so which you can write about the document, underline, place images, delete phrases and all the other things that a word processor allows you to do. Another advantage and surprises that you have, is that you can use files that are not only on your hard drive, but you can also use files from the web (through the address of the document) and you can integrate pdffiller with some app that you use daily as google drive, box, one drive and others. Finally, a very remarkable feature is that once you finish editing the file, you can choose some classic options such as the format in which you save it, but it also gives you the option to share it via mail, print it, send it by fax and use it in some social networks like facebook.
ConsEven if it is a bit strange, I miss the function of compressing the files, because whenever you add images to some document, the weight of the file increases a lot and makes the handling of the file more difficult. Besides that, there is nothing more to comment.
November 16, 2018
Brendan D.
Financial Services, Self-employed
May 17, 2019

“Fill in the Blanks!”

OverallAs per the 'Pro's' above, when edited could be then be immediately sent by mail to my counter-party sitting across a meeting room table. Crucially important for editing legal documents...........
ProsEvery had a pdf file or document that you can't collect text sections,OR fill in a form, or add notations or extend a document. I did, and often, and I wanted it to look professional as possible, be online, so access from off office meetings was available, and documents changeable in an instant. One that when edited could be then be immediately sent by mail to my counter-party sitting across a meeting room table. Crucially important for editing legal documents. Then I found PDFfiller, it does that and more and I would highly recommend it, a reasonable cost for an excellent product that continues to update and improve its offering. Keep up the good work!
ConsA little bit cumbersome in remembering how to download a finished document, could be just me, but clearer tags or instructions might help
May 17, 2019
Construction, Self-employed
January 22, 2019

“PDF Filler is a must for me!”

OverallI love it! As a small business owner who strives to maintain a professional business image (website, business cards, etc.) , PDFfiller does just that for the proposals I create for my customers ... both future, and repeat. I know for a fact my customers appreciate the quality and professionalism of the proposals they receive from me - they've told me so! Thanks PDFfiller!
ProsI love the ability to quickly, and easily, create/copy professional proposals for my customers. I then save each file as a PDF (with my logo embedded at the top left of each document), and attach via e-mail for completing my estimation process with each customer.
ConsThe only thing I've discovered is with the particular template I use for my particular proposals - my template has an area that indicates "Page 1 of _" ... well, there are no additional pages that are affiliated with my template, so I end up either having to re-edit to ensure my entire proposal fits into "Page 1", or I have to continue additional pages outside of PDFfiller.
Retail, 10,001+ employees
November 5, 2018

“Best PDF Editor”

ProsUp until a few years ago, all PDF software seemed the same to me. 'What could they do that much better to make a difference' was a question I asked. PDFfiller answered the question the first time I got to use it. PDFfiller is the perfect PDF editing and managing software that I have tried by a mile. Modifying documents and making last minute changes has never been easier. Smart signature protection, revision history, and commenting are just a few of the great features that make PDFfiller my favorite.
ConsLoved it since the first time I got to use it. Well worth the price.
November 5, 2018
KARLA ANDREINA G.
ANALISTA DE RECURSOS HUMANOS
Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees
August 27, 2018

“Creating Fillable pdfs has never been easier”

OverallPDFfiller is a software that any human resources analyst needs to learn how to use, it really sets you appart from other professionals. For me it has been the best way to automate several processes at work. I absolutely recommend it.
ProsPDFfiller is incredible, it has allowed me to create fillable pdf forms to submit them to new recruits in our company, and that way we have reduced a lot of paperwork since all of our personnel files are in digital format. Also when interviewing for a position we have been able to automate and rank our candidates via our fillable forms.
ConsI gotta admit it took me a while to fully master this software, I would love if it were a bit more streamlined, but after I got the hang of it this software really changed the way I work
August 27, 2018
Adria A.
Foreign Attorney
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
September 5, 2018

“Makes pdf edition easier”

ProsIn our office we need to fill a lot of IRS, FDOR and Court forms. This software allows us to fill them and save them a feature most of the governmental entities don't allow us. It also allows us to erase and edit all pdfs which makes our lives easier. It also allows you to load a document from every possible location, even has its own data of forms.
ConsWhat I don't like about this software is that in order to go to the next page you can't roll down you have to switch pages and sometimes I end up missing a page of the document.
September 5, 2018
Wendy H.
Agent of Record
November 17, 2017

“What an awesome product. We use accord forms so often in this office that it is nice to have help!”

ProsWe like that most accord forms we use are already available from the site, but more so than that, the fact that we can upload our own documents as well. When you have to generate 150 certificates for one client, all different, this program makes that process seamless. The site runs very well, have not had to deal with freezing issues or losing extensive work because it didn't save, the site always saves my work for me. We just couldn't be more happy with the service.
ConsThere is not a lot that we do not like about the program, but one thing sticks out for sure. If one of my agents is logged on to the site and another agent logs in, the first agent will usually be kicked off. This was not really even an issue since the system always saved the agents work, and all of my agents will announce now that they are logging in.
November 17, 2017
Paola M.
Digital Media Manager
July 2, 2018

“PDFfiller is the best program to view and edit PDF documents. It is a tool for professionals.”

OverallThis program provides efficiency and quality at a very affordable price. Is it worth the investment. The one year package is very good. I recommend it.
ProsPDFfiller is a very useful application to send and receive files in PDF format, create refillable forms and sign documents in a very simple way. Its "autocomplete" function makes the job easier. It is a very light software that does not occupy a large space in our team.
ConsSometimes pop-ups become a headache. They are somewhat uncomfortable. I think it's an aspect to improve
July 2, 2018
Yasir H.
sales rep
Real Estate, 201-500 employees
October 6, 2019

“PDF Filler”

OverallFor me Im tech savvy, so I can quickly find my way around for the features that I need myself, however for others they may find it tedious to find the feature, maybe I feel that way because I went through google suites, I was also disappointed at the extremely low rating, however most people must complained that it was not free, which is not really a big issue, no software is totally free, they need to make money, so they will surely make some features available as trail, if you need more stuff then pay, 100%, I don't agree with the negative reviews., that's why I stuck around for the software.
ProsI love this software, actually it is one particular feature that is EXTREMELY attractive for me, which is the ability to make a form that is 1) fillable, 2) electronically signable, 3) that can be available via a link, 4) that can be placed on a website, 5) and best of all accessible only by secure login. All these features are amazing.
ConsNot so clear features however I'm tech savvy so I had no problem, others they may find it tedious to find needed features. I was also disappointed at the extremely low rating.
October 6, 2019
NIELS A.
Managing Director
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
September 18, 2019

“An Alternative To Adobe”

OverallRun a small business without additional Adobe and DocuSign subscriptions....
ProsIt is a great value and it surprises me with new features on a quarterly basis. When I need new functionality I search for it and am no longer surprised when it is there!
ConsI wish it would break down .PDF text into MS Word documents.
Elyse B.
Assistant Manager
Education Management, 51-200 employees
September 9, 2019

“Makes creating and filling out forms a breeze!”

OverallOverall, if you need to have PDF forms in your life, you couldn't ask for a better solution than this. I'm just waiting for the day when it the basic version isn't free anymore--let's hope it never comes!
ProsWe live in the twenty-first century. So few things rankle me more than seeing someone's sent me a Word document and pretended it's a form. The same is true for people who send me PDFs and expect me to print and fill them out by hand. PDFfiller is the solution to all these problems and more. It makes the sending and receiving of forms so easy that even a kid could do it.
ConsI really have no complaints about PDFfiller. It does what it needs to do quickly and easily, and it didn't take me long to learn how to use it. Even things that once seemed formidable to me (for instance, the dreaded splitting and combining of PDFs) is easy with PDFfiller.
September 9, 2019
Susan S.
Legal Services, Self-employed
January 16, 2019

“PDFfiller is a great tool to use for editing and templates”

OverallPDFfiller allows me to utilize the same forms frequently. As a result, templates or refillable forms ensure document preparation is quicker and more efficient.
ProsCloud security, ability to easily create templates for commonly used forms, flatten forms after fields filled in when saving to hard drive, in PDFFiller form remains in tact and is editable for reuse, and menu set-up.
ConsI wish PDFfiller would add the ability to add pages to a documents and allow downloading of templates created. Currently, in personal account, PDFfiller allows emailing to recipient to update information in fields, but doesn't allow me to download my template to my hard drive.
Alejandra M.
Administrative Assistant
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
May 4, 2018

“Great for using templates”

ProsI work in real estate investment and handle documents and other forms that are basically fill-ins for our tenants. PDF Filler has to make the job 300 times easier because it will add space or make everything look like its in its right space. It makes filling out a document legibly easy and fast so you then can be more productive in your work day.
ConsThere are similar programs that allow you to do the same thing it might change spacing, or other aspects of a document.
May 4, 2018
Law Practice, 201-500 employees
November 24, 2017

“Easy to use, saves time”

OverallTime utilized more efficiently, forms completed with step by step guidance, simple for beginners or working late hours, most documents are available in the library, folder organization, can add signatures all in one spot.
ProsPDF filler has a large library of documents, anyone can easily personalize templates, can prepare add signatures and finalize documents all in one step, saves time!
ConsIt does not have version history. It automatically saves all changes, however comparing to old versions has to be done through downloaded pdfs
November 24, 2017
Nicola L.
COO
January 22, 2019

“Love the ease of use. ”

OverallI would highly recommednd this product to any business person.
ProsInitially, I was hesistant because learning new software is always my dread. However, once I signed on it was so easy. Makes daily document updates and creations easy. I can always find an Accord form I needed with this as well. And edit of pdfs are no longer an avoidance.
ConsSometimes there is a delay from screen to screen. But nothing to really complain about.
Louie F.
CFO
Printing, 11-50 employees
May 15, 2018

“THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY”

OverallVery good product for the price. I highly recommend the annual membership.
ProsI have used PDF Filler for many years now, it is easy to use and there are many features that it does have that I don't use. If you use this tool to the max, it will benefit any company.
ConsNothing really to mention about that is bad about this program....I know there are a lot of features that I don't use, that I would like to learn how to integrate into my company.
May 15, 2018
Kathy B.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
October 30, 2018

“Amazing value! ”

OverallI just purchased a subscription to PDFFiller due to being unhappy with a recent upgrade to Adobe's Document Cloud, and I'm absolutely thrilled with it so far, although I have been having some minor challenges. I suspect this is just part of the learning curve, but twice I contacted the online chat support and I am happy to say I was working with actual humans who were clearly native English speakers - a huge time saver when there isn't a language barrier! The challenges pertain to sharing documents. I was not signed up for the E-Sign upgrade, and shouldn't need to be in order to obtain client signatures, as far as I can tell. However, I don't mind signing up for E-Sign, and because the price is very reasonable, I went ahead and upgraded. I'm not certain what level of security is necessary for my line of work, and there are numerous choices available. Also, I had a problem when asking for phone number authentication, something that apparently can't be used when a document is emailed vs. sending a link. I'm still learning, but this is easily the most user-friendly .pdf system that allows for client signatures AND .pdf creations and edits, all while retaining security measures.
ProsThe ease of editing .pdf files and forms.
ConsChallenges with sending files for signature and security options.
October 30, 2018
Yosimar M.
Physical Therapist
June 26, 2018

“Creating fillable pdfs has never been better”

OverallPDF filler has been extremely benefitial for me, I has allowed me to go almost completely paperless, and this has had a great impact for my business since paper cost is extremely high in my country.
ProsI love PDFfiller, it is a great software for creating fillable PDF forms and this has allowed me to go almost paperless in my office, I just create the forms, send them to my patients and they send them back and that is it.
ConsAt first it can be somewhat complicated to use, I believe that it has a steep learning curve, but once you get the hang of it is just a great software.
June 26, 2018
Christy L.
Realtor
Real Estate, Self-employed
September 20, 2019

“PDF Filler - Time Saver”

OverallIt's another great tool to have in my toolbox. It's important to be quick and effective in my line of work and this helps tremendously.
ProsLove that I can go in and make corrections quickly and can share with my clients securely. Even more, I love that I can easily eliminate pages or combine documents into one.
ConsIt took a few times using the app to figure it out.
September 20, 2019
David S.
Accounting, Self-employed
September 18, 2019

“Excellent website with great features”

OverallI receive documents from my client's customers that need to be filled out and signed by my client. These are handled by PDFFILLER quickly and efficiently.
ProsIt's very easy to fill in PDF files and it's just as simple to add and insert signatures.
ConsSometimes movements within the website are a bit lengthy. After downloading a completed document, returning to the exact page would be nice.
Mari M.
Music, Self-employed

“GREAT product!”

OverallNothing negative! I draw up a lot of contracts for my job and this website makes it much easier.
ProsThis is very easy to use, the interface is very clean.
ConsI wish there was an app to support this product. A lot of times I am on the go and I need to fill out PDFs. It would be nice to have an app.

By PDFfiller on May 20, 2019
Dear Mari, many thanks for your positive feedback! And guess what? we actually DO have apps, both for iOS and Android! Please, search for PDFfiller on Appstore or Playmarket. It is lightweight, can be downloaded in couple seconds and will be free of charge for you! :)
Jonathan H.
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

“Best program Ever!”

ProsThis software has changed our business. We are in a very form intensive business and not all forms come in electronically. PDFfiller allows us to convert them and manipulate them to our liking. Saves us tons of time and effort.
ConsNothing I don't like. This software has allowed us greater efficiency, allowing us to focus our time on other things.
Jesse G.
U.S. Division Payroll & Benefits Administrator
Entertainment, 10,001+ employees
November 14, 2017

“Have been utilizing PDF Filler on my last 3 temp assignments and now purchased a 1 year subscription”

OverallHave been utilizing PDF Filler on my last 3 temp assignments and now purchased a 1 year subscription and the benefits are awesome except the price for the subscription is too high for someone that only uses this software weekly or biweekly!
Prosbeing able to type into PDFs, upload easily, fax directly from my computer and send to sign feature. Have been utilizing PDF Filler on my last 3 temp assignments and now purchased a 1 year subscription. I also like the black out feature and the way the software notifies you when someone opens your emailed over or faxed documents.
ConsThe Price is way too much since i dont use it everyday like real software. Also, i bought a subscription and to use the advance features i have to pay more which is ridiculous since i already paid.
Betty S.
Consultant
Accounting, 1-10 employees

“PDF Filler Excellent”

OverallMy overall experience allows for task to be produce and look professional
ProsIt allow you to fill in the blanks has an automatic save feature be able to email document. Allow Doc you Sign... Allow you to up upload documents just a positive Application
ConsHow to use the application portion which allows you to just type in data
Recreational Facilities and Services, 51-200 employees

“Stress free”

OverallI am able to get many projects done quicker and more efficiently with the use of PDFfiller. I enjoy the benefit of multiple different ways to finalize the project, send for signatures, print, email, save, etc.
ProsI love that this software is simple to use and I don't feel I need training to use it. Almost all the functions this software has is what I need to complete task in my professional role.
ConsI wish there were ways to combine documents, or if there is, making it easier to do so.
ALTON F.
Owner/CEO
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
January 29, 2019

“A must have for your business”

OverallOverall, this software is a very useful, less time consuming, and efficient addition for my business. I love that I can complete and sign required documents on the go with no hassle, without having to print and physically complete and sign any document.
ProsI love that this software is so convenient and easy to use. Its a must have for completing and signing documents for your business electronically in a quick and efficient manner.
ConsThe mobile app for this software is not that easy to use as the online (desktop) version.
Leticia G.
Estimator
Construction, 51-200 employees
November 19, 2018

“Great to mark up documents.”

OverallI like this software and they have a money back guarantee of 100 days I believe.
ProsI use this product to mark up documents and sign. I like to keep everything that I do 100% electronic, so with products like this, I am able to do so.
ConsI haven't found anything wrong with this software. It is great for any industry who deals with electronic PDF files.
November 19, 2018
Robert S.
GERENTE GENERAL
June 28, 2018

“Easy to use online PDF editor”

ProsThis is an easy to use app, which allows the editing of PDF files from any source with multiple tools to work on any pdf document of the company, it is a solution for filling out forms, it allows inserting comment or image. I can also combine, divide and reorder, cut, place header and footer, watermark text or image in my documents and has a preview panel. As it is an online editor it does not consume resources on my pc and it is compatible with all browsers
ConsYou can edit documents from any device but it is mandatory to have an internet connection to use it, so you can not have it as the only editing tool.
June 28, 2018
Michael P.
June 19, 2018

“PDF Filler has been a great tool for our business for a professional look with a great price.”

OverallProfessional Look for a cheap price. The software makes filling out government documents / applications and other PDF documents easy and efficient.
ProsPDF Filler provides and saves time when filling out applications / tax papers / and other business files. It creates a professional look and is quite easy to use. With common files also at hand it makes filling these out quick and easy. The mail tool was even used when we completed our taxes. PDF Filler printed the paper out and mailed it themselves without us ever having to go to the post office.
ConsThere isn't too much. If I could say anything sometimes the website moves a little bit slower than some. However this seems to have been improving lately.
June 19, 2018
Mike F.
Recruiter
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
March 26, 2018

“Easy to use”

ProsI couldn't do my job without this tool. I utilized this everyday as I create and fill out forms quite often. Its very simple and does not take any time to understand how to utilize the software.
ConsAt times it can give you problems when you try and save and add certain things. I've also had problems copy certain areas.
March 26, 2018
Debbie H.
Owner/manager
Insurance, Self-employed
November 14, 2017

“Good product for the money”

Overallthis product is well priced which is great for a startup business. The accessibility of acord forms is a big plus. I do wish it had a few more features that would make it even better - like the ability to attach an email without having to save in pdf and upload - and having a task option for future projects would be so great.
ProsAbility to create and save documents required by insurance industry is a plus. I like being able to access the program from anywhere and being able to upload documents for client files.
ConsDoes not have ability to do sub folders and wish there were a section for each client for notes for tracking of conversations. Also wish there were a calendar where you could add tasks with reminders.
Evelyn L.
Admin Assitant
Construction, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 8, 2019

“Great For PDF”

OverallEasy access for my customer to fill out any paperwork.
ProsEnjoy using this software because I can type my invoices as word and then save them as PDF, and nobody can modify them. w
ConsAs of now I really enjoy this software everything looks very neat when either im emailing any document or receiving.
October 8, 2019
Marquisha E.
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
October 1, 2019

“Awesome Product”

ProsThe software is very user friendly. It's a great value for the cost. Makes my life so much easier
ConsNone so far. The software is pretty awesome
October 1, 2019
McKenzie M.
Retail, 1-10 employees

“Great Product!”

OverallI love this software; it has been invaluable. I have used it to fill out job applications, insurance, medical & school documents. I'll continue to use it.
ProsIt is very easy to upload documents to this software. Editing is user-friendly even for those not technically savvy. I like that I have many options in saving or exporting my finished document. Also, I like that my previous documents are saved because there has been more than once that a document has been lost or needed again. I have been saved by the fact that PDF Filler has the previously used document saved.
ConsI have not found anything I really dislike about this software. I'll be honest in that I'm not crazy about the price but I have found this software so helpful I have been using it for over two years now. I've recommended it to several people. I did not rate the customer service because I have never used it. I guess the fact that I've been using this for over two years & never had a customer service issue speaks for itself.