JobProgress Ratings

Overall

About JobProgress

JobProgress is an ALL-IN-ONE "Run your Business" App for ALL CONTRACTORS. JobProgress equips contractors with an easy to use APP which will produce unparalleled results by enabling you to control, organize and manage your business from anywhere, at anytime. JobProgress is easy and powerful allowing teamwork and workflow from the point of view of the home improvement contractor so you, and your team, can intuitively track, monitor and measure their progress. Learn more about JobProgress

Rachel B.

“Add More Features/Uses”

OverallI love the customer service you guys provide, and I hope that doesn't change as you expand. The database itself is user friendly, I just see potential for more features
ProsI love the separation of the production calendar from the staff calendar. The customer contact directory is great, and mainly why I got Job Progress to begin with so we could manage our customers better.
ConsI think this software could do more. I don't like the graph layouts we are given, I wish we could choose among different kinds of graphs that could help us better visualize our data. I also wish the proposals allowed me to customize the font more so whilst I am making a proposal that has already been merged to a customer. Instead, if I want to fix the font sizing on the proposal I have to exit where I am and edit the template itself and then that edit applies to all future proposals. I just want more flexibility on the customization side. Lastly, I think this program has so much potential to integrate a canvassing segment to it. Maybe integrate with Google maps or another program to create an option for companies to track their canvassers. Right now, I use Google maps to track my canvassers, but it would be great if we could do that all on Job Progress so they also have real time access to where they've gone and what neighborhoods are successful, etc.
Ryan S.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
May 24, 2019

“Get back to the family!”

OverallAmazing!
Pros Working with support team and the Job Progress team has been nothing short of amazing. Support team commitment to helping his clients maximize the potential of their Job Progress Operating System seems limitless. There are a few people in business like him. He's the kind of guy that sold me on the benefits of his system, then immediately helped me implement the system and has continued to follow up with me unsolicited on a regular basis to make sure I am leveraging the latest upgrades to the platform. in several instances, we have uncovered additional ways to leverage they are technology and they have customized certain processes specific to our company. This type of customer service doesn't exist anymore. These guys are serious about what they do and 100% committed to their clients success. You really feel like you have a true partner, and the cost becomes Insignificant when you consider the incredible value of the relationship. This platform has simplified and streamlined our systems and processes allowing us to focus our attention on revenue generating activities. This system provides a seamless process for our customers, and has streamlined our back end operations, making them much more manageable, and freeing up tremendous amounts of time. Precious time, to get back to the family!
ConsThere is nothing I don't love about the software.
May 24, 2019
Kim W.
co-owner
June 18, 2019

“Best CRM With Customer Service To Match”

OverallI first started using JobProgress over a year ago. I had been seeking a CRM for trade specific industries and even spoke to all the big companies at the World of Concrete. Not one of them was able to give me what I was looking for. Ease of use, document management, complete financials, thorough reporting, customer, employee and contractor engagement. All of my divisions in my company are broken down and maintained through JobProgress and so, so much more. Other companies have those options but they weren't geared to a company of my size which meant when I needed a bug addressed or a rep to explain how to use my software I couldn't get anywhere! The crew at JobProgress care that their software is an extension of my company and I feel they are an extension of my team!! My suggestions are taken seriously and I often see them implemented in their many updates and new feature releases.
ProsFlexibility to improvements and suggestions. Constant upgrades and new features. Robust reporting and data gathering.
ConsSome growing pains along the way but not much to currently complain about.
Zach L.
Co-Owner/Skywarn Spotter
June 28, 2019

“Best CRM For Your Money!! ”

OverallExcellent or A++
ProsEasily the best and most customizable CRM for the industry our today. Their app is second to none and the desktop platform makes following jobs a breeze! Plus, grabbing an e-signature right on the contract on the app is cake. No extra app to use
ConsThere really are none, if something arose the team at JP jumped to correct or add it right away.
Steven P.
June 29, 2019

“Steve from Outeast ”

OverallFABULOUS!!! I cannot believe I found a program that actually works for us the way it does... I thought for sure I was going to have to pay big bucks to have software custom made for us.!! Love it!
ProsJob Progress has been great. The way I used to run my company was with custom made spreadsheets designed specifically for my business and my trade, and when I say custom my spreadsheets were the most in depth sheets I have ever even seen so changing was hard. I am amazed at how much Job Progress already included things that I was using, tracking with my other system, things that no one thought of but they did... My main reason for switching was the ease of use, its so easy for my guys (who arent as tech savvy as I am) to use, it keeps track of all the data easily, the app is wonderful for in the field, but the best thing about Job Progress is that things that I bring up that I request or recommend does not get swept under the rug, they go right to the development team and make it happen! the customer service is absolutely great , they are there for you all the time. I would recommend this to any business out there, if a pain in the neck like me loves it, anyone will...
ConsThe only thing I wish was that I could customize things a bit more for ex: inside material I would like to be able to edit the tags, When adding a customer or a job I would like to edit the tags (because some of them i never ever use and there is other information I would like there). Also the Profit & Loss needs some work, its probably great for companies that never used it before, but I had a very custom way separated hours of labor and material etc, but mike and I are working on that to customize it a little bit more.
June 29, 2019
Paul D.
Operations Manager
September 17, 2019

“JobProgress gets it right!”

OverallOur salesman was not pushy, or annoying at all. He kept us informed and went far beyond our expectations in answering our questions and suggesting solutions to our challenges.
ProsEasy to program, great features, super folks to work with. The best part is that this platform seems to outperform all the other platforms we've tried and it's much more reasonable in price.
ConsThere are still a few features that are being built-out -but the development team seems to be working on them. These folks are also very receptive to our needs.
September 17, 2019
Deserey A.
Director of Operations
July 9, 2019

“JobProgress for the Win!”

OverallOur company is very satisfied with JobProgress overall. It has made our scheduling and in house processes run more efficiently.
ProsI love all the customization options! We can really make this CRM our own and make it work for what we need as a company. It's so user friendly- I was very surprised that the Roofing Specialists here took to it so fast and are able to maneuver through the software with minimal questions.
ConsI would like to see more information transferable through QuickBooks. Right now, I have to manually enter any expenses for each job, instead of being able to pull that information from QuickBooks itself. The CRM we used before pulled each expense/credit, and it was easier for my Roofing Specialists to look at how much they have in their jobs. Also, if there was another option in the estimating to where you could hide view of just the markup/margin. If you just hit the "Hide Pricing" button, all the pricing goes away. The customers like to see their prices itemized.
July 9, 2019
Steve W.
Business Specialist
Consumer Electronics, 51-200 employees
July 1, 2019

“Lots of positives with some tradeoffs”

OverallJob Progress has helped move the ball further along for our company. We're finally getting to where we can take payments online for example. There have been headaches during our extended migration due to slow adoptability but as a whole it has given the company much more to work with.
ProsThe best thing about Job Progress for me is that it can be accessed anywhere across multiple device formats. That, and it does bring everything together. Getting to the point of using it to it's full potential has been an issue but at least there is potential.
ConsWhile Job Progress has multiple positives it tends to be a bit of a sluggish process as a regular user. If I was a sales rep maybe I wouldn't notice but as someone who heavily uses Job Progress to assign sales leads and connect with customers things can be sluggish and unresponsive at times.
Terri B.

“JobProgress Review ”

OverallOur company is now organized. There are no more stacks of paperwork, post-it-notes, unpaid invoices, lost proposals or signed contracts. Communication is crystal clear with the calendars showing where each job is, pictures of the site, materials and cost, timeline, etc.
Pros#1 reason is my training guy. He was extremely knowledgeable, answered every ridiculous question, patience of a saint. He let me text him questions at anytime to get an immediate answer so it wouldn't hold up the job. As for the software, amazing. We are a small, family owned business who did things the dinosaur way: paper and pencil. It took alot to get the owner to convert. The program is user friendly, company adapable, can be used on mobile, IPad, and desktop, and best of all, keeps us all in contact with one another and the client.
ConsThere were a couple of glitches that came up, but you were always able to take care of it promptly. The most difficult for me was switching between desktop in the daytime to mobile in the evening. But practice makes perfect. I've got it now!

“It has been great. ”

ProsThere are many features that I like about this software. The first feature that I think is really effective is that you can customize it to meet you needs. After customizing the software everything is self explanatory. You can look at it and know how to maneuver it. The calendar is also a very important feature because we schedule appointments and are able to keep track about everyone's tasks, locations, and dates. The third and last feature that I like about the software is that you are able to get an advance search on categories on the workcenter tab. I believe that the software is a very resourceful tool for our company.
ConsAt this time there is nothing that I don't like about the software when I'm using it from a desktop, but I do feel that there is some glitches and or issues on the mobile app. The view on the calendar in the mobile app is not very friendly. I've had difficulties to add/delete appointments. Another issues that I have is the uploading of pics, this process is very slow and it takes for ever to complete. The screens have to be on always if not it will pause and or make me restart the process, I cannot take any calls nor make any calls.
Adam N.
COO

“Small but big”

ProsWe like using e-signatures without having to pay extra.
ConsSetting up some of the templates and macros is cumbersome.
Joe W.
June 28, 2018

“Should help our company's organization and make us more efficient. ”

ProsDigital documents/signatures. Customer webpage. Ability to keep my sales reps and our customers more organized and keep better track of them. Production and scheduling. App based for working on the field. Overall it's a solid program.
ConsThere are a few things that need to be added or corrected but I know they are working on them. A couple off the top of my head would be: Ability to customize your work center page. To remove the product adds and classifieds at the bottom and replace with something relevant to our company such as "Company Announcements" or a "Note pad" for example. It's not a free program, we pay a good amount for it so I feel we should be able to remove these and replace them with something that works better for us. Issues with the Multi-project option. You need to be able to invoice and work directly off of the parent job invoice and financials rather than having to invoice each individual trade. Because of this we need to use the single project when Multi-project would be better suited. Ability to change a single trade to a multi-project at any time. A project may start as a single trade and need to be changed to a multi-project.

By JobProgress on June 29, 2018
Joe, Excellent input ... Appreciated! We hear you! 1. Some improvement to WorkCenter customization 2. More relevant Company centric activity 3. on Multi-Project (ability to invoice off the Parent) 4. More flexibility between Multi-Project and single trade jobs Got it ... we have already begun efforts on some of those points and will discuss the rest
Construction, 51-200 employees
November 8, 2018

“Job Progress review”

ProsYou can see your projects from start to finish You can adjust what everyone sees in their different roles The flags are great and help keep things organized
ConsThere is too much loading time. You can not add someone to a conversation later, if you want to include another member you have to start an entirely new message thread The new calendar takes even longer to load since the new update If there is any added stage it does not apply to the previously entered jobs, if you want them to have all the current stages you have to go and re-enter and then delete all of the duplicated I wish there were more color coding options so that you could customize it to suit your business

By JobProgress on November 13, 2018
Thank you for your continued use of the JobProgress Platform. We are constantly attempting to improve performance and features. We have made and continue to make improvements regarding load time and invest in our overall security and infrastructure. We appreciate your feedback.
November 8, 2018
Bill M.
July 2, 2018

“Improved our customer service, Improved our sales volume, Made us more efficient.”

OverallStreamlines our processes, helps us increase sales with proposal and lead tracking, saves us time and money, lets me check in when I am out of the office, allows me to work from home as easily as in the office.
ProsEverything is together in one place. With JP and QB Online, I can check on my business from be beach in Costa Rica. We track leads better, we follow up better, we deliver faster, our field guys are better informed because they have pictures of the jobs with the work drawn on to them. Customers are also impressed. I thought tablets and internet connections in the field would be a problem but it really has not.
ConsTook a while to get used to because it substituted for our entire process. I wish it were flexible in some areas BUT the more time I spend with it, the happier I am. We ran a parallel test with current systems in Q4 2017 and then implemented on Jan 1 2018

By JobProgress on July 3, 2018
Capitol Awning is a very well run business and we are humbly thankful for the ability to be a trusted part of the success you are achieving there! Thanks BILL! We will continue to do our Best to meet your expectations and business needs.
Abbey H.
June 28, 2018

“Very easy to use and maneuver through the software with awesome customer support!”

OverallJob Progress is an efficient software for our company to track each and every lead, from their first contact to completion of a project and payment! Nothing gets missed or "slips through the cracks". It is user-friendly, and the support is exceptional. When we need adjustments or changes to how it works with our flow, it gets addressed immediately!
ProsIt's easy to track each new lead and to follow up when needed. I love that every email, invoice, etc. are easily linked to the job, and easy to make changes/adjustments. I like the way the jobs "flow" and that we can have changes made to fit our company's needs.
ConsSometimes it seems too slow. I have to wait for a page to finish processing before I move to the next thing I need to do. It could be our internet, but it's consistently slow on this software, not everything I'm doing...

By JobProgress on June 29, 2018
Abby, TriState Concrete is the BEST! We appreciate you as a business and as great people looking to do the best they can do in the communities they serve. We know that TriState and JobProgress both are in business for the same reasons: to serve their community the best the can and make a positive impact along the way. Thanks for being such a great customer!
Nirmal Kumar C.
Senior QA Engineer
June 1, 2017

“This software is awesome full user friendly. Third party integration in this software is awesome. ”

Pros1. In this software Social media integration feature is great. 2. Schedule the appointment with customer, appointment synchronization with google calendar awesome. 3. Template builder tool in Web is Awesome. 4. Another functionality of this software production calendar is great. 5. User level Permission is great that help to a organization work accordingly. 6. Proposal Tracking whit mail is Grate functionality. 7. Mobile app is also great implementation of this software. 8. Over all this software is Great Product.
Cons1. In mobile app Insurance proposal not edit. 2. Invoice not create in mobile app. 3. In mobile app production board functionality not implemented.. 4. Mobile app have some Limitation.
June 1, 2017
Jon D.

“Review”

ProsThe breadth of functionality was what drew us initially. Particularly the webpage to provide to customers with updates however we have not used that to its fullest extent.
ConsThe program is slow to operate at times and while it does what we want out of the system, it is a little cumbersome to get everything entered in a timely fashion
Kathryn W.
Director of Operations
May 23, 2017

“Our goal was to streamline project communications between work groups; happy to find vastly more!”

OverallAll around good hub for projects.
ProsSet up was a breeze, we were up and running in a few days with the full support of our contact who has been responsive and timely and who also welcomed conversation with our developer about integrating with JobProgress and he hosted a training session for our sales team on basic usage, applying some real-time scenarios. Not only is the platform intuitive but it is customizable and JobProgress is always offering support along the way. We appreciate the calm and logical method of approach from everyone at JobProgress. I am not sure if this comes from experience or if it is leadership inspired but we like it. They know that the user must be comfortable with the product and that the product makes sense to the users business model for their brand and product to be successful truly a no-pressure situation.
ConsI least like that a client cannot show up as a lead without job info. It would be nice if the calendaring synchronization worked two-way. Being able to move (drag and drop, add or hide) the work center modules would be useful. At the Production Calendar, t would be great to have the option to display all or search a client/job

By JobProgress on May 23, 2017
Thanks for the review Kathy and we will contact you about the product suggestions. We appreciate having Expert Restoration Service as a user!
Dan M.
Estimator
June 28, 2018

“Overall good experience ”

ProsSaves me time, money, and everything is more organized and in control! Don't need all the extra papers on my desk, everything right in this software.
ConsWhat I like least about this software is that sometimes it doesn't stay flipped/ rotated if my iPad is flipped / rotated onto its side ..

By JobProgress on June 29, 2018
Dan, Appreciated! By the way, we are aware of the rotating issue on some forms and screens and are addressing ... we see more and more of our contractor subscribers using the mobile keyboards alongside their tablet and we will make it so that when you rotate the screen to (for example) plug into your mobile keyboard ... the form / JP screen will rotate with it accordingly. Got it.
Justin M.
June 28, 2018

“Quality product, just needs a few tweeks”

Overallorganization
ProsEasy to use, I love how it helps me keep up with items that need to be done for the day. I like how I'm able to sort customers by what step they're at in the sales process.
ConsWorking on templates that are uploaded into JP. For example, changing fonts, adding line items. It would be great if the templates had a function almost like Microsoft Word. I would also like it if scheduled daily tasks that werent "completed" for the day didn't get removed the next day. Maybe they were moved to a "past due" section or something like that, so their not forgotten.

By JobProgress on June 29, 2018
Justin - Houston is an amazing contracting company! We have improved so much since you and your team had the faith and belief in us to support your awesomeness. We will continue on that same path and not stop!
Laura Q.

“Review”

OverallSo far everything has been great overall.
ProsI like that the software can for the most part be customized to our business and the way we operate. I also like that you take recommendations or comments from users and look into solutions.
ConsWe haven't gotten that far yet. There were a couple of things asked during training that are not in place yet so it's possible they may be for future.
Stephen G.

“JobProgress Rock's”

ProsThe Support Team is First Class! They have not only listened and actually implemented some suggestions. They always answers the phone or call back as soon as they can and fixes what I need. Our new hires easily picks up on it and it helps us not drop the ball! The Old timers here understand it as well and that huge! I am very satisfied with the company and highly recommend them!
ConsThe only thing I could think of is early last year the rep need more help to keep up with the on boards as they were growing quick! They have since brought on more staff and its all good!
Scott L.
Construction, Self-employed

“Love JobProgress”

ProsI love that it is linked to Quickbooks and sends notices when customers view and accept contracts. Customer service is great. The support team has helped me alot during the initial set up. I love that it is easy to email an estimate or contract to a customer, though the actual typing in the email can be annoying.
ConsSometimes I think there is too much. I haven't figured out all the bells and whistles to the software. I wish there was a spell check or more user friendly version for emailing(everything gets doubled spaced). Macros are great, but making changes to it has been difficult. The electronic signing of contracts is difficult for my older customers, but that is more of a technology thing. And I wish the app was a little more user friendly, but that really pretains to attempting to write out a contract or estimate. I would still recommend this software to any contractor.
Brian P.

“Willing to Grow”

ProsJobProgress is already an easy to learn, extremely capable system once you take the time to learn it. What makes it even better is the support staff. Any question or suggestion I have ever had was immediately answered or reviewed. They actually care about your input. Any company willing to grow for their clients is a pro to me.
ConsSome of my biggest gripes with the software are actually under review for change. Every program has its foibles, the support team wants to know about it so they can correct it.
Pema S.
July 4, 2019

“Great Product!”

OverallFantastic! We have used several other software's and JobProgress has by far met out needs the best.
ProsEase of use . Software has many abilities that we are still finding everyday but to learn the basic functions to get going was very simple.
Consnot much. There have been many updates that seem to just keep improving the software.
July 4, 2019
Joshua N.

“JOBPROGRESS review”

OverallI have used this system and several others over the last ten years. this is by far my favorite. Only thing I would like is to have an initial set meeting with someone to show us more options because I feel like I'm not getting everything I can out of this system
ProsOriginizided, user-friendly in the field, ability to login from various places
ConsDifficulty to design and edit templates, no option to download previous proposals or company documents, emails unable to go through and last but not least having to refresh to see updates.
andrew f.
May 23, 2017

“Customer service always above ”

OverallORGANIZATION!
Proscompared with others we have used in the past, much simpler to navigate . Very easy to train new members of our staff, sales. Can view from anywhere the status of a job or lead.
ConsWE had previously been using a different software. The other software was called Dataforma. We had joined Job Progress because Dataforma seems to have to many manual functions input to navigate a lead or job from start to finish. Job Progress when we first joined did not. Today there seem to be more needed manual clicks and the repetitive naming of estimate and proposals seems to be more common now than in the beginning when A-Top first joined.
Isidro M.

“Outstanding Product”

OverallGreat experience purchasing and getting technical help.
ProsThe ease of use. Fits our needs without complication of use.
ConsA lot of features. Still working on implementing to get full use off all the applications it offers.
Heather B.

“Great product!”

ProsColor coding! There are multiple ways to do the same thing, which means you can customize your workflow any way you need to. Customer service is top notch as well.
ConsThe reporting functionality could use some more customization features
Amber R.

“All in One Place”

OverallNow I can communicate with customers directly through JP and it is all documented and everyone can have that information. Also getting ready to estimate through JP will let us all access the estimate instead of it being on just one computer and having to ask for the documents when we need to look up something.
ProsI love that everything is in one place now, and the best part is that everyone who needs information can access it from anywhere. Before, they would ask me "what is so and so's phone number, email,etc". I would have to look it up only if I was in the office. Also they have access to all the other info they need.
ConsThat I can't download the Company Cam pictures directly into the job. I have to download them to my computer then JP in order to share them on the customer web page. The other thing that would be helpful is to have settings for the subcontractors, if we wanted them to be able to see all the jobs etc. We have our employees listed as subcontractors and they cannot access enough of the info that they need for all the jobs. But to pay a whole user fee for the employees when they only need access to certain job schedules is frustrating.
Marvin F.
Supervisor
June 28, 2018

“Easy to use, makes life easier!!!!”

ProsKeeps all jobs organized i can monitor progress on all crews allows me to keep my supervisor in the loop even when im not in the office. allows me to keep notes on all the sub contractors also.
ConsN/A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By JobProgress on June 29, 2018
Marvin, Our goal as a Company is to make life easier for our Subscriber Contractors ... we have and always will keep YOU in mind so that we never stray away from our original goals of ease of use, reliability and high impact usefulness on every screen
WAYNE W.
Qwner/ President, Sales, Installer
June 30, 2019

“Excellent software!”

OverallWe are now able to write estimates in the field that is visible to office and we are more effieient in our service since the office staff , installers, and sales staff are working off the same platform. It has solved communication hiccups now that everyone is accountable to the progress of the job. Also it has created harmony and easy flow within the company being that we are able to commuicate less on the phone and more in the customer notes to leave a communication trail within the customer file.
ProsWe like the ease of use and that my office and sales staff was easy to start off using. The next best thing about Job Progress is it is completely customizable to suit each ompany. We were set up and runing instantly. The learning curve was less than a week.
ConsI honestly have to say there is nothing I dont like about it.
June 30, 2019
Amanda H.

“Ups and Downs”

ProsThis software has a lot of promise. There are a lot of features about it that we really like and it has helped us be able to organize all the information for the jobs we do in one location instead of jumping back and forth with different tools. It has a lot of features and a lot of potential and I it has made communication with clients easier.
ConsThe amount of customer service is sometimes lacking. There are a lot of emails and phone calls that go unanswered. We were also promised a lot of opportunities to customize in the beginning, even a one on one phone call with the company owner where we were able to share with him our needs and what could make the software better, but after months of asking where those updates are we are constantly told that there are more important things that need to be developed. The software seems to go halfway in a lot of aspects, but we it is not very intuitive and there are a lot of reporting abilities that are not available. The production calendar is a huge pain to work with and the email section is not up to par.
Dan T.
Business Development
July 2, 2018

“Excellent, could imagine life without it.”

OverallSave time, money, and headaches. Improve customer experience.
ProsGeneral organization, and collaboration features. Helps maintain a workflow. Excellent tool to follow up with customers, as I have measurements, photos etc at my fingertips
ConsSome things can be touchy, or not work at times such as the progress slider. Some navigation aspects could be improved, such as returning to Photos and Docs when inside a folder in Photos and Docs.
Aaron S.
Operations cordinator
June 28, 2018

“Good and simplifies some things”

ProsHelps keep everyone organized and informed. Lets you see activity feed on who is changing things in real time.
ConsThe calendar for looking at what jobs are going on needs a lot of work to speed things up. Our excel calendar works much faster thr JP.

By JobProgress on June 29, 2018
Aaron, There are very few Operations Coordinators that operate at the level that you do ... we have and continue to enjoy and benefit as a platform to reach towards the expectations set by the entire Schulte team. We love your Company too! We will continue to spend time improving the Production Calendar and realize that that is a MAJOR part of keeping things organized for EVERY Company. Thanks for your input!
Cherie H.
Partner in this company
June 28, 2018

“For our company, this product does it ALL. Can't believe we managed for 25+ years without it”

ProsI like that I can use it all day at work or on my phone. Has all we need in front of us without scrambling in our office looking for paperwork that can never be found.
ConsWhen I load up an invoice, it's hard to see. When I go to click to enlarge it, it is too large. Not a big deal but would like to see it come up normal size without having to move it around to see bottom of an invoice.

By JobProgress on June 29, 2018
Cherie, There are very few companies that can operate at the level that Chandler's does! We are thankful to have the opportunity to support and work with everyone at Chandler's Roofing as you continue to dominate in your area.
Frank P.

“Review ”

OverallLove working with the software and the rep team is fantastic
ProsThe software is easy to use. I like that the service dept is always there to help when I call. The team is always upgrading and trying to make the system better. Love the software and all its players
ConsReports are still behind competition. I think that Acculynx has a Buch better ruction of reporting and is much easier to use.
Annette R.
CFO
June 14, 2019

“Great in some respects, not user friendly in others”

OverallThe program is adequate. The customer service is not outstanding. Some of the interoffice features are not dynamic enough. The financial features are adequate. I like the reporting features.
ProsThe tracking and scheduling of customers is very nice. It has nice reporting options. Financial features are well built.
ConsDoesn't give enough information to Project Managers regarding job lead in original notification. The daily feed of activities does not give enough information, just shows that a job has been updated, but not how. Doesn't notify PM when Follow-up notes are added to their job. Emails only come to JP, and not to our email box. Building and editing forms is cumbersome. Customer service is not always responsive.
Tammy T.
June 28, 2019

“Too many clicks to achieve the goal..”

OverallIt's cumbersome when you have to click, check, click, check, etc. to get to where you want to go. I also don't like the fact that at some points when you're doing a task within the job, it doesn't show you what job your on any longer because the secondary screen (like an email or template) covers the important portion of the screen. It is almost imperative that you have multiple screens open at the same time so you can achieve what you want. I also don't like that you can't reply to a task. You can add on to a task through edit, but the original sender doesn't know that you edited or added any notes or questions to the task unless you let them know to look at the task they just sent to you, which defeats the purpose if I have to call them to tell them to look at the task and new notes, I might as well not have sent the task to begin with. Just a thought.
ProsI like the simplicity of Job Progress for the most part.
Cons1st) I think the functionality could be a lot better. I hate that I must refresh my screen to know that I have new tasks, and messages, and emails. If I am working on something else, I might miss something that needs immediate reaction because I have not refreshed my screen. 2nd) I also have a problem with the fact that when we send emails from JP, after you have typed your desired recipient into the "To" line, if you check the attachment or change the email in any way it erases the "To" line and automatically inserts our own email. So if you're not paying attention, you will send the email back to yourself, and NOT the person or company you intend to send to. Why??
Rick M.

“Making business easy”

OverallJobProgess has changed how we track jobs and organize customer information and contracts. We are able to input customers at the first call and carry them through to job completion, with creating/tracking appointments, ordering measurement reports, taking notes, creating and signing contracts, and more. Gone are the days of handwritten contracts and leads that get written down and forgotten about. JobProgess has been a lifesaver in our overall organization.
ProsEasy to use and customize, keeps everything in one place, workflow to track job status, custom contracts that can be emailed and signed electronically, integration with Eagleview, track notes, keep all employee calendars in one place
ConsI am not able to email documents to Comcast customers
Bradley M.
June 28, 2018

“I couldn't imagine going back to doing things the way we did before JobProgress”

OverallEasy to keep up with everything. Makes my day to day much easier.
ProsJob Progress makes it so easy to keep up with every aspect of production. Proposal templates, estimating tools, measurements, photos, and customer information all in one place.
ConsIt is too easy too lose your work when creating a proposal/work order/ material list etc. I would like to see it auto save every so often. I would also like to be able to view any job/customer that I was tagged to

By JobProgress on June 29, 2018
WE LOVE HENDERSON ROOFING! Thanks Bradley ... your team has been very helpful to us and we thank all of YOU in our efforts to make JP the best in the world! We can't imagine a better reward than to learn that we have made your day easier ... this is so so important to us. That is our mission.
Katie Ann D.
June 28, 2018

“Great program to keep all business data organized”

OverallConvenience in the field and customers love their own web page!
ProsI have every customer at my fingertips! Being able to use the PC or mobile really makes everything convenient.
ConsProgram is slow sometimes. Lags a little. I also don't like that I can't select which employee gets the commission without having to pay the monthly fee.

By JobProgress on June 29, 2018
Katie Ann - Companies like MD Roofing are the reason why we are in this business. We enjoy watching you succeed and will do everything we can to make our platform even better ... even faster! Thanks for your positive input and we are glad you like the platform.
RICHARD L.
OWNER
June 28, 2019

“NOT SORRY FOR A MINUTE FOR PURCHASING JOB PROGRESS”

OverallORGANIZATION, IMPORTANT DETAILS NOT FALLING THROUGH THE CRACKS. IT HAS TAUGHT US NOTHING SHOULD EVER BE COMMUNICATED VERBALLY AND THIS PROGRAM GIVES US EVERYTHING WE NEED TO ACCOMPLISH ORGANIZING & COMMUNICATING OUR ENTIRE CONTRACTING BUSINESS.
ProsEVERYTHING ORGANIZED FOR EVERY PERSON IN MY ORGANIZATION ALL IN ONE CENTRAL PLACE. AS WE GET CLOSER AND CLOSER TO UTILIZING THE ENTIRE PROGRAM IT PAYS FOR ITSELF IN TIME SAVED AND BRINGING US TO A NEW LEVEL OF PROFESSIONALISM. THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS GREAT IN FACT THEY EVEN HELPED WITH INSTITUTING A COUPLE OF CHANGES TO HELP TAILOR TO OUR NEEDS.
ConsTHE LEARNING CURVE IS MORE TIME CONSUMING THEN I WOULD HAVE IMAGINED
Dene P.
Office Administrator
June 5, 2017

“User friendly system, very accessible customer support”

ProsVery user friendly and program is very easy to train new staff on. If there is ever an issue or concern, I know our reps will take care of it or help find the reason why its happening. If a system glitch, it will be addressed and corrected. If a user error, its determined as well so we can address users as to what they are doing to cause it. If I want a feature added, they have always been willing to help get it.
ConsManagement would like access to more reports. Initially the functionality of the desktop version and mobile applications were quite varied but we worked with Job Progress to have same functions on both.
June 5, 2017
Daniel A.
Estimator / project manager
May 23, 2017

“This software is very user friendly ”

OverallSave countless hours in office communication and paperwork that is now all in job progress ..... not a file cabinet
ProsThe seamless communication between myself on the road and the office staff is such a money saver long term. Since we started using this software I can't tell you how many comments I have gotten from customers on how impressed they are with our response time
ConsThe email format does not allow a customer to email into job progress without replying to an existing email that was already sent to them.
Construction, 51-200 employees
August 22, 2019

“Everyday Use”

OverallThe benefit of this program is to have all your jobs in one program and to keep all the info together
ProsI work with a roofing company that has helped shape this program so it is easy to use and we are continuing to make this program better. As we suggest things they change it to what is needed for us.
ConsFor beginners this is not a very user friendly program. It is very self explanatory but still is hard to navigate at times.
August 22, 2019
Kirk A.

“Customizable ”

OverallTo numerous to mention, sales, coordination , orders, emails.
ProsThe thing impresses me the most the customization the product. During the on-boarding process we were asked what we do from the phone ringing to followup. We didn't have to fit to the program, it was customized literally to our process.
ConsBeing some of personnel is in field and doing sales, a box to click to place an appointment in both calendars.
Dan V.
plumber
June 28, 2019

“Great software with wonderful support”

OverallJob progress is a great way to organize all your job contacts and scheduling
ProsJob progress is a great software program that has a good mobile application and easy to learn and use
ConsI really don't have any cons this time I'm really happy with the program
Shawn W.
VP of Operations
July 5, 2018

“overall a great experience. It just lacks a couple of items that keep me from fully buying in to it.”

ProsKeeps everything together in one place, and is geared toward my business model. I like the functionality of the app.
ConsHere are the suggestions I have to be able to consider this as a long term solution. There are a ton of features and need to have short explainer training videos for each feature and then you can add new as new features are rolled out. I need to be able to connect it with Zapier so that I can push and pull customer data to other apps. I need to the signature portion to be compliant giving date, time and location of signature.
July 5, 2018
Michael H.
Marketing/Management/Finance
June 28, 2018

“Been a few hiccups, but the support team has been excellent”

OverallEverything about a job, in one centralized location
ProsEase of use from beginner to experienced pro. I like being able to send out work orders with ease. And updating sales staff w/ appointments.
ConsThere's a few things that get a little wonky when applying payments, in relation to quickbooks. Would like to see better company cam integration

By JobProgress on June 29, 2018
Michael, We appreciate the input from Henderson Roofing! We will work to improve our integrations! It is so rewarding to be able to give you what you need and continue to improve our platform - including the integrations with great companies like Intuit and CompanyCam.