Drs Enterprise Ratings

Overall

About Drs Enterprise

An EHR system with narrative writer, EOB management, eprescribing, forms processing, and document management functionality. Learn more about Drs Enterprise

Denise K.
IT Manager
March 5, 2015

“Denise from Broward Orthopedic Specialists”

ProsWe have been using Drs Enterprise for over ten years and love the ease of the software, not to mention the excellent support we have received. New employees catch on very quickly. Any time an employee wants a change of a template, I can do it immediately. My favorite part is creating the templates which is fun and allows me to be creative, not having to use a cookie cutter template, as other products have. Our templates make our employees efficient, which gives them more time to spend with the patient than with paperwork. Again, the technical support we receive is top notch. Not only are they knowledgeable, but also courteous and friendly. I can't say one negative thing about the staff.
ConsI can't think of anything negative that comes to mind. We are totally satisfied customers!
Recommendations to other buyersIt has a lot to offer with lots of bells and whistles, and at first, it can look overwhelming because of all the things it can do for you. Take your time learning and let your creativity run with you. The possibilities for amazing templates are limitless.
Arthur S.
March 4, 2015

“Wonderful EMR, Wonderful Support”

ProsWe have been using DRS Enterprise since its inception (2003). The program is very user-friendly and does not require the physician or staff to be tech savvy. The ease of operation is a plus, and the best part of Drs Enterprise is that you can customize it to your practice needs. The use of Drs Enterprise has given us the opportunity to be an EMR office, with also paperless features such as scanning and using word documents. Because of Drs Enterprise, we have an efficient, well-organized office and can keep up with the workflow while giving quality care to the patients. I would also like to point out a very important factor is that the support staff is remarkable. We never have to wait for assistance. They are always very knowledgeable, helpful, and courteous. In addition, they are up to date with the government mandates, such as PQRS, Meaningful Use, and ICD-10.
ConsThere haven't been any concerns with the EMR or support.
Recommendations to other buyersWe recommend Drs Enterprise without any reservations or hesitations.
Kent M.
Administrator

“Great Product ”

ProsThis is a large OB/GYN practice with 25+ staff members. We have been able to easily customize templates for our specific needs. This product is easy to learn, and the vendor has provided outstanding support in its use and maintenance. I cannot give enough praise to the very professional and knowledgable staff at Drs Enterprise. They are always there to help. We would never be getting through this Meaningful Use nightmare without their expert guidance.
ConsI am not sure that there is anything I do not like. If you want an easy-to-learn, adaptable product with a great support team, this has been a great choice for this busy practice.
Recommendations to other buyersAny staff does not like change, and introducing an EMR system to 25+ employees has its headaches. We went through the learning pains, which ended up not being as painful everyone was sure they would be. Some frustration is part of the learning curve. My recommendation is to keep with it and become comfortable with its use. This product is easy to learn and use, and is extremely adaptable to different practice needs. Again, the personalized care we have received from the staff at Drs Enterprise cannot be given enough praise.
Catherine R.

“DRS - A Great EHR”

ProsWe have been able to obtain our Meaningful Use for the past few years using DRS, and we are always obtaining the upgrades as they come out, as this product is Medicare compliant and very flexible to our needs. We have been using DRS since late 2003 and are still very happy with the outcomes. Their customer service is great, and someone is always there to answer questions that might arise.
ConsSince I really have nothing negative to say concerning this product, I can only make rave reviews concerning the employees there and their service. If they can't assist at that minute, they call back within one hour. If it is a major problem, they accommodate at all times.
Recommendations to other buyersBasically, the product has improved and keeps improving, and it keeps up with all the changes and requirements that are specified by the government and all criteria necessary to keep medical practices meeting all guidelines.
Kevin O.
Doctor
March 8, 2015

“Great product, easy to learn”

ProsI have qualified for meaningful use the last 2 years and the staff is very knowledgeable about the requirements. They were always available for assistance with this complicated task. Also, you couldn't possibly find a more customizable EMR - not only for the templates for your notes, letters, and other documentation, but also for tasks/messages and other functions. I am constantly changing/updating my templates as I go, which saves me time writing notes.
ConsI can't think of any downside to this product. I have been extremely satisfied with this product.
Recommendations to other buyersI would highly recommend this product. The program is easy to learn. We have had several new employees since using this product - even the most computer illiterate employee was able to use the program easily within a few days. The computer-savvy ones were up and running in a day or so. It's very intuitive.
March 8, 2015
Robert A.
Doctor
March 16, 2015

“Customization at it's best!”

ProsI am a solo retina office, and we have been on DRS Enterprise for five years. I would highly recommend this user-friendly program. The customizable program offers the ability to personalize templates that allow me to complete dictation for other doctors quickly and efficiently. The vendor is reliable and they are available for maintenance and excellent support. Drs has greatly improved my practice and my life.
ConsThere is not anything that we dislike about the program. It is a very adaptable program, and it is easy to use.
Recommendations to other buyersWe found it helpful to make our personalized templates like our old paper forms so that it was a easy transition for our technicians and doctor. The program folder option allows it to keep all patient information organized. The tasking feature allows our office to communicate faster and more efficiently.
March 16, 2015
Lu An H.
January 16, 2015

“I love Drs!”

ProsI love that this software is so easy to personalize and change when and where needed. They are so on top of all the Meaningful Use requirements and work very hard to make sure the software is within the guidelines set by the government, which is not an easy task. Our doctors have to draw on the patient charts, and the way this software is designed makes it very simple to draw in a variety of colors. It works and looks great on both desktop and laptop computers. The tasking and phone message features make it quick and easy to keep yourself or others informed and on task. Also, the software support we receive is amazing and always professional.
ConsThe only thing I would say I like least is the same for every program. Once some features are created, they are not always as user-friendly as we would like in our busy day, so you have to wait for updates for the improvement, but this company is very open to feedback and making adjustments where justified.
Recommendations to other buyersThis program is amazing and is very easy to train employees to use. If they have experience with Microsoft Word, they can use this program. The spellcheck feature really helps keep patient charts looking correct and very professional.
January 16, 2015
Leon B.
January 19, 2015

“It is as close to perfection as an EHR system can be!”

ProsThe best thing about DRS Enterprise is that it is very easy to customize once you learn how to use the tools to construct your templates. Furthermore, one can update templates "on the fly". Many times I'm seeing a patient and I want to add something to the template. It takes a few seconds to do so, then every subsequent template will have the new addition. Finally, it is easy to make templates out of any form, such as forms for insurance companies, hospital forms for surgical scheduling, etc. Once the template has been created, those forms fill themselves out at the click of a button!
ConsI have no complaints at all. I have been 100% satisfied with this product since I purchased it back in August 2004.
Recommendations to other buyersI think DRS works best when the physician takes the time to learn how to use the software tools. The physician knows exactly how (s)he wants things and can make the templates do that. A second party (like a scribe) making the templates may not produce exactly what the physician wants.
January 19, 2015
Kenneth K.
February 5, 2015

“South Palm Eye Associates”

ProsMostly, the ease of use. This program is definitely the most customizable program on the market. I can create templates and change them on the fly. We have all seen records from other EHR vendors that are difficult to read and find info. My templates are like my old paper templates. This is easy to read, easy to use. You just have to take the time to learn it. It's not hard.
ConsI really have not had any bad experience with either the product or the vendor.
Recommendations to other buyersJust take the time to learn the system. Again, it's not hard. Once you learn it, you can customize to whatever degree you want.
February 5, 2015
Mark G.
1.5/5
2.5/5
2.5/5
January 12, 2015

“Drs was our biggest mistake. It is a horrible EMR system. ”

ProsThere is nothing that our practice likes about this product. We switched to another EMR due to the financial loss we have experienced since using Drs. The system is not user-friendly. It does not work around your practice needs. Instead, there is a fixed system in place that can not be tailored. They will say many things to get you to buy the system, but once you do, you will have limited resources to help your practice be productive.
ConsWhat I like least is that everyone was very friendly to sell us the system, but when we started to request assistance for issues that were coming up like error messages, documents were getting lost, not to mention the services that they offered which were never available. I also dislike the lack of updates, protection and security for the system and the increase in fees.
Recommendations to other buyersI recommend that you use a large and reputable company. It doesn't matter if they are not local.
January 12, 2015