Ora Ratings

Overall

About Ora

Ora is an all-in-one realtime workspace for teams. It has everything your team might need to be productive. Task management, kanban, time tracking, chat, reports on projects and team productivity. It is powerful, yet simple and easy to use. Learn more about Ora

Luca M.
CTO
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
August 28, 2019

“Powerful tool”

OverallWe use ora as a Kanban board to monitor our processes and also as a mean to measure the time spent for specific tasks.
ProsIt has plenty of features and continuous updates to keep it stable, making it suitable for a number of applications. The UI is really nice, several reports are available and you can track the time spent on each card
ConsSometimes I experienced an unexpected behaviour on Microsoft Edge, so I switched to another browser
August 28, 2019
Alain S.
Computer Software, Self-employed
May 6, 2019

“Student review”

OverallGreat
ProsThis a good alternative to Jira, and like it way more than Trello
ConsIt is not rare to have a few problems like null pointers or stuff like that in the code and jeopardize the work. Also, the time tracking system is create, but the view to add an entry is T E R R I B L E, sorry for that :P but as the Mac calendar for example, it would be better to let the user and the values before changing the others back and forth and just give a feedback if the "form" is valid and also, if you want to fix something, usually, the end of the tracking time should be right now as we will enter a task we just completed (Like when changing the time with the slider).
May 6, 2019
Justin G.
July 13, 2017

“All the bits you want, minimal learning curve. Go straight to work!”

OverallOrganization and time tracking!
ProsI signed up for ora before it was released because I was trying to find something to keep me organized, keep track of time working on the various projects I have going on, and eventually collaborate with others on certain projects. I have used a lot of todo, time tracking, project management etc and some are great, some are horrible, and some are really good but are missing a piece. Basecamp for example is great. I love it for keeping everyone on the same page but it doesn't do the time tracking I wanted. The people at Ora seem to have gone through all the software I did and came to the same conclusion, close but not quite there. I started using it for a single project and am very happy with the deceptively simple platform. At first glance it looks like a clone of Trello, but hey, whats that on the end of this task? A time tracking button! What happens when you double click the list item? Notes, due dates, estimated completion time/goal, an audit trail of every interaction with the task and by whom, and several other useful options. While it may lack a little polish in the looks department at the moment, its pretty close and I'm very happy with it so far. Can't wait to see the polished up version!
ConsThe appearance could use a little more work. I love minimalism but it just needs a little more work with typography and overall look. Not being able to pick a custom background color without having a premium account is a little lame... Haven't really noticed any cons besides that.
Harry S.
Management Consulting, Self-employed
October 1, 2019

“Best Project Management Software and getting better”

OverallThis is a continual learning process for me. Prior to this, I used to-do programs for project tasks and it wasn't effective at all. Ora brings it all together is a project management tool, versus just to-do lists. There's a lot to learn and I need to spend the time to learn all of its features. I still use Microsoft project for Work Breakdown Structures (Gantt chart) but that's about it. Otherwise, I'm using Ora to manage my projects.
Prosthis software has all the features and functionality needed for project management. They recently added a timeline feature which is helpful. The best feature for me is the time tracking. I can track time easily for each task and project. It has many configurations and I'm in the process of creating templates to reuse for similar projects which will be extremely helpful.
ConsNavigation or ease of use. It's not exactly intuitive to use. I spent a bit of time learning how to find the functionality that I need. It's there, I just have to search for it.
October 1, 2019
Emil M.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
March 15, 2019

“One of the best project management tools I've seen”

OverallI have a small business with a lot of projects and it's difficult to be able to manage them and don't feel overwhelmed. On top of that, it's also difficult to know how much time every one of us spent on tasks and compare that with an estimate. We've tried so far Trello, Asana, Clickup, Freedcamp (premium), Timelinr and GitScrum. The free tier of Asana was the best for us out of all apps mentioned above, but it lacked the time tracking, the timeline feature and you just can't plan your day or week in Asana when you have many projects with a lot of tasks. We could have time tracking and timelines in Asana if we would pay for the Premium tier, but they just don't offer subscriptions for teams with less than 5 people. So when I've started testing Ora, suddenly I've got the impression that almost all my dreams about a project management tool became true. It's got almost everything I need, works very well, and I can afford the cost of using it.
ProsIt's easy to create projects and tasks Interchangeable List and Kanban view Timeline view The time estimating and tracking are awesomely implemented, it's a breeze to use them You can plan your week or day using the Agenda feature The interface is clean and nice The app works smooth There are apps for Mac and Windows
ConsThe speed of creating multiple tasks by pasting from a document in good, but could be better I would like to have to ability to apply multiple filters on the list of tasks in Agenda view and Reports
Lincoln A.
Co-founder & Comercial
June 11, 2018

“We use Ora to keep tracking on what we work on. We charge clients based on it, so its very important”

OverallOrganization and time tracking is the main function of Ora. Jobs and tasks can be organized in Kanban cards for teams, is perfect! The basic functionality already worth the tool, but there are much more, like checklists, milestones, etc.
ProsOra has a beautiful interface and the team keep updating this tool always! Sometimes I can see an alert telling me about somenthing new! Kanban/cards organization is really useful and helps to keep the project flow. I love the 'checklist' option inside one task, it helps a lot!
ConsThe functionality of adding extra time is a little bit confused and buggy, but I guess it's already on their roadmap! :)
June 11, 2018
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Unspecified
July 13, 2017

“Ora, is a simple and very fast way to organize a project into tasks and therwith facilitate work.”

OverallI get a clearer focus and better structure of my project without a lot of complication.
ProsThe software has a very nice and clear structure. It is easy to navigate in the project. The different ways to display the task lists is very helpful. The now easy way to write tasks simply with "wording intelligence" is a great help. Far most important is the overall clearness you have from the beginning onwards. The feedback feature gives a very handy tool for comparing oneself with once goals. There are features I haven't used yet, which also might require a bit get to know but that just says as well that the whole software is quite capable of facilitating a lot of project work. For me it's very useful and is rather the only tool I want to use now - and it is one of the few tools where the dynamic webpage for mobile phone access really works almost flawelessly and I believe there is even more work on its way to even better the whole experience. I can so just recommend to try out and let yourself get convinced. Wish all the best of luck!
ConsWell, I hope there will be a standalone mobile application (android). Even though as mentioned before you can get used to the mobile webpage. The goal management could be more tightly integrated with the task lists/boards so that for example you define a goal and can see on top of a board with each task how close you get to it.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
July 23, 2019

“This is the best PM tool I've used!!”

ProsIt allows me to sync tasks to my calendar. There are lots of different settings and features that I can turn on like time tracking and creating milestones that are super helpful. It keeps me organized and I LOVE IT!
ConsI think the only thing I could consider a con is that they don't have a mobile app available yet, but it's in the works.
July 23, 2019
Raul F.
Marketing Manager
Retail, 1-10 employees
May 20, 2019

“The first Project Management Tool that I do really use (and enjoy using)”

OverallOver the past 5 years I have tried around 7 different project management tools. Both for me and for the team. But none did really work of us. Sometimes where difficult to use open source solutions, other times they were expensive for the value that they gave us, and only with trello and asana had good results. but they end up forgotten. I think this time the time tracking and the beautiful design has helped.
ProsI like the design of the tool, how user friendly it is and the many features that it has for example the time tracking, reports, team chat, etc and the one that are being developed. It is very easy to use, there are already done easy templates. I personally like the dark mode that has, also it ads sound and animation to the time tracking when changing the cards from column to column. That makes that the project becomes more like a game.
ConsOf course, what I like the less it is that it is a paid app. I mean, trello and asana have free versions. Anycase if it is tool that you use daily to handle a project or your complete work, the cost is quite reasonable.
May 20, 2019
Jeff C.
Marketing Manager
March 12, 2018

“Awesome UI - Lots of Features for Free Version”

ProsFor all the different Kanban boards and project management tools I've used, I really enjoy the design of Ora. Lots of ways to customize your board/design. Good amount of templates and features for different types of project. My preference over Trello personally.
ConsMobile app or some form of schedulable notifications/deadlines or mobile push notifications would be an awesome feature. I do believe they are currently working on a mobile version.
March 12, 2018
Luis P.
English teacher
Education Management, Self-employed
July 30, 2019

“My brand new project management tool”

OverallI'm extremly happy with Ora. It's just amazingly easy to manage a project using this feature-packed tool.
ProsI've recently started using Ora to manage a couple of book publishing projects I have. It's simply amazing how easy it makes it to keep track of everything and also to invite other people involved in the project, like my editor. I also love that they have a desktop app for Mac.
ConsSo far I haven't encountered anything bad to say about Ora, as it's worked wonders.
July 30, 2019
Nikki S.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
April 7, 2019

“A Project Management Tool that Checked All My Boxes”

OverallOra has really helped me stay organized. Which is sortof funny, because I am an organized person by nature. But, now that I'm a solopreneur with a lot of projects going on, a tool like Ora is helping me keep my sanity. Because I can organize all my projects and tasks here, I feel I am being more productive with my work time.
ProsSet up was very intuitive. I really appreciate the pre-made templates that come with it. They provided great ideas for how to setup my own projects. The time tracker has been a big plus for me, as well as the ability to report tracked time. The repeating tasks are very useful as well.
ConsThere is currently no phone app for this product. It is pending though, so, if that is done right, this tool will get full stars from me. The repeating tasks are not created right after the initial task completion, but on the day they are set to repeat. This took some getting used to, but I guess it works ok. Just not what I'm used to from other task applications.
April 7, 2019
Stijn v.
Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees
May 21, 2019

“Great to standardize processes”

OverallWe work with several freelancers on several projects and we were in huge need to: 1. Standardize procedures among different freelancers 2. Declutter the email inbox 3. Move away from general chat apps (they make it hard to find back information) Ora.pm helped to largely overcome these issues.
ProsOra.pm really helps to standardize processes and follow the same workflow for everything that we do. What is great is that you can share only the relevant parts with people in your organisation. Most of my workers have their own folder and that's it. Not too much clutter, it allows you to chat on tasks, projects, etc and so it really takes away a lot of the email/WhatsApp communications since all the information is right where it should be.
ConsThere are several templates and different types of workflow representation with adjustment options. It takes a while to understand the differences and customisations. Currently, an iOS app is lacking.
May 21, 2019
Karen W.
Owner/Designer
August 2, 2019

“Ora First Year User”

ProsI really like how you are able to set up a project and keep track of the time you spend on the project. I like that you can assign tasks to others.
ConsI don't think the product is very easy to use. I feel like it has so much potential and I am not utilizing all of the different things it can do because I am not clear on how to set it up properly.
August 2, 2019
Carlos Eduardo d.
Co-Founder
May 6, 2018

“Our project management solution”

ProsI've already used tons of project management solutions, but Ora is the one we choose for many projects, since it has some great features and it's very easy to use.
ConsIt still lacks some features like calendar view, but Ora is improving with monthly updates, which shows us that the design and development teams are working to improve it.
May 6, 2018
Jason S.
Product Manager
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees
July 13, 2017

“Great for group workflow”

OverallBetter communication, clear time tracking with vendors, and constant development.
ProsIt's allowed us to visualize a non-linear work pipeline and empowered our team to constantly push and improve our product. It's simple to use and effective to communicate with large groups.
ConsSome of the functions, like adding milestones, or attaching several files to task, seem to take too many steps, and there aren't a lot of resources available to help with users new to PM systems like this.
January 4, 2019

“Great software for small-medium companies!”

OverallOra help us to organize without having to use a complicate software like JIRA, and replaced Trello with all the things that we needed.
ProsIs very easy to create boards, asign teammembers, add estimates and track hours. The reports are also greate!
ConsSome features are still in progress, including apps for phones
January 4, 2019
Adrien A.
Postdoctoral Associate
Higher Education, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 6, 2018

“Very good task and project manager”

OverallI am an Academic researcher, I mainly use Ora to keep track of the multiple projects I am working on. I am not shuffling a lot of cards but it helps me a lot to focus on what needs to be done.
ProsI am using the free version of Ora to manage and track my everyday tasks. I like the ease of use of the software and mainly all the little improvement on the card system such as the time tracking option. I also like the option of placing some task on certain day, it help stay organised
ConsThe time management is often a little bit buggy if you try to add time backward but this is very little inconvenience.
September 6, 2018
Jorge Edel A.
CEO Veeme Media
June 13, 2019

“Fell in love with UI”

OverallOnce I started using Ora I couldn't stop using it. I have been finding ways to organize all my projects in Ora
ProsEasy drag and drop organizer for setting up my pipeflow tasks. The integration with Google Calendar takes it to the next level. Making one of my most used tools to get organized.
Conshaven't found Con yet. Tries several task manager and Ora is friendly and powerfull.
June 13, 2019
Marcus W.
April 4, 2019

“Ora is a Must-Have for Keeping Daily Work Organized”

OverallI use both Ora and Trello for my daily work. Both are indispensable. Ora helps me to get much more organized with my tasks, whereas Trello works more like an idea board for me.
ProsOra makes it so easy to organize multiple projects and gets my day in order. I like the ability to plan out my projects in detail, set my deadlines, and Ora will put all my tasks in an agenda view automatically. Markdown and sub-checklists are also 2 of my other favorite features as they help me to illustrate my tasks and ideas clearer.
ConsThere is no folder tree view when viewing my projects. I like to organize my projects into folders and subfolders, and I find a tree view useful as I like to see all my projects in a bigger picture when I first start up the program.
April 4, 2019
Francisco C.

“Fits all my needs.”

OverallI still use OmniFocus por my personal/private things. Regarding my business, my clients love it... what can I say more :)
ProsTo be honest... the first days of use I was checking boxes like "ok, Ora also has this and this feature" then I started to get anxious about Humm other platform also have this and that but most are paid add-ons. what I am missing here?! Looks like I am missing nothing now. Ora is a compete suite. You don't need to dig into other services and learn how they work and how they billing work and finally integrate them into your process. With Ora everything is there for you to use from the very first day.
ConsNo mobile app. the list of projects design is not my favorite but well tastes...
Timothy N.
Lead Front-end Developer
July 13, 2017

“Ora has been everything we've been looking for in a project management app”

OverallOra made it a lot easier for my team mates to engage in project management with me. We've struggled in the past but Ora makes it a breeze. Gasket.io is similar to Ora, we have an AngularJS frontend and a Python/Django backend and we admire a product so well put together. We'd love for you to check out our product as well, feel free to sign up at https://gasket.io Thanks for the app and we'll definitely continue to be users!
ProsThe overview of personal tasks, the customisability of the task boards, overall the built in features that come with ora as a standard that make working with my team on tasks easy. I love everything about Ora.
ConsPerformance of the app could be better, but it's so big I can't complain! AngularJS is lacking in some performance features to say the least.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,001+ employees
September 13, 2018

“Great tool for projects and personal use.”

OverallIt really makes fun to work with Ora and they seem to roll out regular updates and enriching its qualities. Though, the standalone app for android is missing.
ProsThe presentation is great and the functionallity great! It give a qualit impression and you can easily organize your to-do, and cooperate quite easily with your team. There are many different ways to view and organize your work load and finally you can see what you have done and completed. The integrated timer is a handy tool.
ConsWell, it's main setback is the missing app for android (don't know about apple, though). The webapp for android devices is working but it's just not as handy as a stanalone non-browser binded app.
September 13, 2018
Daniel W.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
June 2, 2019

“PM at is best, put Trello, Asana and a few other ones in a pot and stir it”

OverallI absolutely love the UI and everyday I start working on my tasks I am happy I took the step to switch to Ora. As mentioned in the Pros, absolute game changer!
ProsOra was a game changer for us, it brings task management and time tracking to a whole new level. It helps you organize your team and your own task in a very intuitive interface. For us it makes PM way more fun and you actually enjoy using this software!
ConsThe fact that the ios and android app is still not ready, but if these guys follow their roadmap it won't take much longer. At the moment it is a bit of a pain in the butt if you use a smartphone app and you need data you have implemented in Ora.
Jonathan T.
Co-Founder
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
August 10, 2019

“Lots of Power, Great Roadmap, but New Features are SLOW to Roll Out”

OverallWe use Ora for project management. I like it, other team members don't (easy to get confused in Ora) so we'll see if we keep moving forward with it.
ProsI Love that I can set up actions that trigger when task cards are dragged into them. I love that there is built-in time tracking.
ConsThe user interface can be confusing at times. It's hard to pinpoint, but it's just not as easy to use as other project management software. There are AMAZING features planned for the future, but the team is slow and quite often BEHIND on rolling them out.
August 10, 2019
Vasil E.
UI Designer
May 21, 2017

“Fantastic!”

ProsKanban board, time tracking, the ability to multiple select, the beautifully designed interface, and ease of use!
ConsCan't think of any cons except maybe that it's a new product so it is not that polished yet. And there are no recurring tasks.
May 21, 2017
Camille A.
Web Developer
April 27, 2018

“Trello alternative - Ora.pm is a great productivity & project management tool”

ProsGreat user interface, I love it! There's a free plan to try. Great user on-boarding. Does not restrict the number of projects, tasks, comments, attachments you make/upload. Can import from Trello.
ConsCurrently on beta, expect bugs. Very basic integration at the moment. Are there going to be integrations with existing tools like skype, google calendar, zapier? A bit slow at times, using Firefox.
April 27, 2018
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Unspecified
July 21, 2017

“Easy and feature rich”

OverallProject focus and organisation.
ProsThe interface is kept quite clean and you have a nice overview of your projects tasks and achievement. It is easy to manipulate the data and goves a variety of options to organize and collect feedback on your tasks. The diferent views of your task-lists is a handy feature because it allows you to adapt your focus to your needs. The graphs, even though I didn't use them much as of now give you a clear feedback where you are regarding your undertaking. It is important to know that it's mobile version (as a mobile webpage) works almost flawlessly. In short Ora, for me, is a very nice tool which I think of using more frequently in future.
ConsWell, there are always more features to ask for. A very important for me to point out is that a mobile app (android) is much more appreciated than a webpage. More deeply analysing tools would be great.
July 21, 2017
March 19, 2019

“Powerful Project Management ”

OverallThis software is one of the major up and comers of the project, task, development field. I highly recommend it as a solution to growing startups who need to streamline their process.
ProsThis software is designed with agile project management at its heart. There are numerous tools within Ora that help to streamline your process.
ConsI have yet to find a feature that doesn't hold up to Asana for instance. The main thing it lacks is the mobile app, once they release it, ora will be hand down the best solution on the market for startup companies.
March 19, 2019
Eric R.

“Exactly what I needed”

Pros I knew this was going to be a really good software the minute I signed up, there onboarding process was so good. It leaves you with such a good first impressions. It's like if Asana + Trello had a baby because you get all the paid features that Asana and Trello offers. What really sold me on this was that that I could have a proper scrum board for for me and my team in software development. This software worked so well, I created a marketing board, software board, editorial, business canvas and then I started creating boards to manage my entire personal life. Lastly, as an entrepreneur, there's an agenda view. This will pull all your tasks across all your boards even personal and organization into a daily task list. This is so amazing because you can manage your every day tasks all in one view.
ConsThe software is very buggy. It's new software. Seems like there is a lot of features for a very small team so there is sporadic UI bugs that happen all over the place.
June 14, 2018

“I cannot understand why Trello is the go-to product when Ora exists”

OverallI am able to put all my project in Ora and then not have to worry about them anymore. They still get done without me thinking about them all the time!
ProsThe interface is beautiful. It has a native MacOS app The support replies right away and is super helpful It is a bootstrapped company I love how the advanced features can be toggled on and off
ConsI wish it had offline support and mobile apps, but those are in the works anyway. In fact, as I sit here to write cons everything that comes to mind is on their public roadmap.
June 14, 2018
Orlin G.
July 14, 2017

“Feels decent but for me the biggest advantage is that it is brand new and has much potential.”

OverallBetter task tracking across multiple projects. Better bang for the buck.
ProsI love "my tasks " functionality. Simple but satisfying and quite helpful. Something i could not find on Trello. Potentially hoping to make use of the time trackaing feature and or some sort of project planning timeline.
ConsNot so much as cons but suggestions: - add keyboard shortcuts - i think its already in progress - sometimes the page feels heavy when loading - if possible to optimize that - the power of the tool is to NOT be like JIRA - heavy.
Ron L.
Writer
June 23, 2018

“Fantastic. Just switched from Trello. ”

OverallI manage all my projects with Ora. It helps benbalance tasks and get the most out of every day.
ProsThe 7-day Kanban view is great. Also list actions (convenient automations built into lists) are really helpful. This is what Kanban-based task management should be about.
ConsIt's fairly new, so I'm looking forward to more integrations. I would love import and export via email. Also, an iOS version will be vital. Based on their development path so far, I'm confident these will be addressed.
June 23, 2018
Johannes A.
Internet, 1-10 employees
July 17, 2017

“Unlike others Ora finds a good compromise between functionality and overloaded UIs.”

ProsThe UI is really nice and not as daunting like JIRA or Phacility or the like. I am really looking forward to the integrations especially to JIRA. As of now I have a free plan but I would definitly switch to paid for the integrations. Thanks again to implementing my suggested keyboard shortcut for play/pause the time tracker with "P".
ConsWell it's not the software itself but I hope integrations come soon as well as some kind of cross-platform desktop app would be really nice.
José Antonio S.
Regional Growth Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 10,001+ employees
April 1, 2019

“Best Scrum App”

OverallIt have been great, it's my favourite PM app without a doubt. They managed to fit a LOT of features in a very simple way, allowing you to improve your performance and not focus in managing the app itself.
ProsThe UI and UX are great, it's just beautiful. Also, the sprint / scrum features are great and easy to use. They even have a template for Epics.
ConsIt isn't as fast as some competitors, and it would be nice if they had more integrations and an open API.
April 1, 2019
Pierre A.
Coach Agile & Devops
Insurance, 201-500 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 18, 2018

“Better than Jira or Trello, I think the best tool to implement Scrum in your company”

OverallWe tried all the project management tools and we chose Ora without hesitation!
Pros- Easy to use - Lots of features - beautiful interface - good support - Ora client for OSX and Windows
Cons- no smartphone apps but they're working on it
October 18, 2018
Mike D.
Web Developer
Media Production, Unspecified
December 16, 2017

“Incredible potential - testing for a larger rollout in our company, but waiting on a few features”

ProsPipeline workflow, in app time tracking, task types - very helpful for getting the big picture. We are able to give each task a time estimate, then see which tasks took more or less time than expected. As a small start up this is helping us to improve our ability to estimate significantly.
ConsIt's not finished. Many features are still in development, hence the 3 stars for features & functionality. Should be near perfect when integrations and features are complete. In particular, we started using this software for the promised Basecamp synchronization, which at the date of writing is not complete. The Ora team has already been incredibly responsive about this and are taking suggestions, which has me very hopeful about how things will turn out in the near future!
December 16, 2017
Andrea C.
Web developer
Graphic Design, 1-10 employees
July 17, 2017

“Surely the best experience in this type of software! Easy and up to date with lastest tecnologies”

OverallOrganization and visualization of my tasks.
ProsResponsoviness of edit. All things are saved automatically. And the design and app login flow are perfect.
ConsMaybe the lack of actionable features and the fixed cost of the plan. I think that the visualization of the task Can be improved in some ways. Only canban Is not too much... I think that you have to design a new method of visualization like did in the past app like trello or Google Notes!!
May 17, 2019

“Ora Review”

OverallI like it. It is kind of like the other programs like this. It is some what like a Basecamp. But a bit less "fancy" then that. But it is a great tool for keeping projects moving and files secure. Also just easy to make comments too.
ProsI liked this because it has made working on a web site design and launch a lot easier. The different sections for the items makes it easy to add photos, key content, and share in a secure area. I don't like emailing passwords, etc. so this makes it easy to store hosting info, login passwords as well as the files that go with them.
ConsI could have used a bit more direction when first getting started. I accidently shared my own project instead of the correct one. Just a few more details on it. There are some, but as a first time user I found the switching between less obvious.
May 17, 2019
Internet, Self-employed
October 2, 2018

“Perfect combination of tools”

ProsSpent ages comparing project management tools for my solo freelance work. I wanted something that tracked time and had more feedback and power with lists than Trello. Ora ticks a lot of boxes.
ConsStill early days I think. Lots of new features on the horizon. Would love to get started straight away with an iOS app, project timelines and invoicing but I'll just have to be patient.
October 2, 2018
Justin T.
High Performance Hypnotist and Mind Trainer
Mental Health Care, Self-employed
April 17, 2019

“The app I've always wanted”

ProsOra allows me to manage my tasks and projects easily. It integrates with my google calendar, allows me to bring on teammates and view the projects I have going on in several ways so I always know what to do and if/when I have time to do it.
ConsThe iOS app is still in development so I'm limited to using Ora on my MacBook.
April 17, 2019
Education Management, 11-50 employees
March 26, 2019

“Ora, a league of its own!”

ProsCode is highlighted if you write certain part of your code as part of your project management. Not many SaaS has this. Thought it was super cool and it is usually taken for granted. Simple and clean UI. Easy to understand without much help.
ConsIt could have better notification system by email and SMS to make it more personal.
March 26, 2019
Hieu N.
Lead developer
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
July 14, 2017

“It's great software so far, easy to use, nice features”

OverallFree usage tier, trello-like boards (very easy to use) with Kaban support.
ProsTrello-like list with Kaban support. Very useful for Agile project. I tried to find something like before but most of the software doesn't support the Kaban board well.
ConsThere's no mobile apps. I would love more if the analytics feature coming soon, especially the Agile stuff like: burn down chart...
Tomas V.
Designer
July 13, 2017

“Great product, almost exactly what we need. The rest is planned, so no worries there.”

ProsMostly features like milestones and personal weekly planner. The responsiveness of the team on Twitter is awesome too.
ConsThe design feels almost 'too light', as in not enough contrast. Sometimes it's hard to quickly find what I need (icons, links). Also, the interface is not fast & snappy, which results in a feeling that I'm not completely in control.
Paul H.
Lead Web Designer
Design, 1-10 employees
July 31, 2019

“Ora - The best project management software i have seen”

ProsThis is hands down the best project management software i own.. It is intuitive, and there are alot of pro features to help organise your projects and keep things moving along nicely
ConsNo online version - For me this is badly needed, when i find myself working on a long haul flight or where there is no internet.
July 31, 2019
Internet, 1001-5000 employees
April 13, 2019

“Project management, simplified.”

OverallOverall I love Ora. I use it all the time and it's so fun to use. Highly recommended!
ProsCreating tasks, tagging people, and setting a due date can be done in likely 25% of the time of any other project management tool. It's incredibly fast.
ConsThere are some bugs that pop up here and there, but nothing that makes it unusable.
April 13, 2019
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees
March 25, 2019

“"flexible and transparent"”

Overallit is pretty good software, but with few added features, it would become the best.
ProsI use this software to manage my project tasks at firm. additionally, it manages time constraints and helps me meet the deadlines.
Consit is bit expensive and hence becomes less used in practice. it have lot pop-up that should be removed.
March 25, 2019
January 22, 2018

“Great tool for managing software, a good balance between kanban boards and time tracking.”

ProsWe found it very easy to use, its simple to customize, and time tracking helps a lot keep track of how projects evolve.
ConsIt would be a good feature if you can install it in your own server. Price per user it doesnt always apply, because often we have temporary proggramers that use so little of the software, unlike the stable team.
January 22, 2018
Alexander L.
Ceo/Marketing Director
Banking, 1-10 employees
March 27, 2019

“Beats Most Know Project Management Tools 10 times”

OverallI purchased the software for daily use and was impressed! I've been using most known project management tools in the past but this Software beats them all. They are giving better pricing on that software and much easier to use compared to Trello!
ProsThe easiness to use and effectiveness and the pricing
ConsN/a N/a N/a N/a N/a N/a N/a N/a N/a N/a
March 27, 2019
Henry O.
July 17, 2018

“Great experience!”

ProsThe care they have into the UI / UX details. And how smooth the system operates. The way they thought about each detail from the user perspective.
ConsMissing features like the chat and the project timeline. The last feature we need is something that supports the perverted hour billing system.
July 17, 2018