Crystal Ratings

Overall
4.2/5
4.1/5
3.7/5

About Crystal

Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees
October 14, 2018

“Not Sure If They're Even Existent”

OverallHorrible waste of cash.
ProsThe AI word for my social channels got me excited. Yes. That's about it. Next.
ConsNot even sure if Crystal is doing its job. Its marketing advices are well so generic and basic, probably sourced from some open related blogs. The insights are basic and quite honestly, i think it did nothing. Nothing from the developers on how best to use this Crystal. No roadmap, just a junk ware to be frank
October 14, 2018
June 8, 2018

“The Next Generation Marketing Assistant is here”

ProsI was shocked with the idea of this SaaS business model. They are doing some crazy stuff in the market right now. Crystal is one of the web-based apps where you can chat with the AI to ask her all the data. To name a few, you can ask her your website live visitors count, your best-performing Facebook ads, your best performing post on Twitter and the use cases are endless.
ConsAlthough the software is new the team is working hard and I see a lot of features being added to this software in the near future so nothing wrong right now from my side. Just if I'll get the export PDF option in the reports section I'll be happy to moon and back. :P
June 8, 2018

“Very promising AI driven marketing assistant”

OverallPulls together data from many different sources automagically
ProsUI looks great, insights so far are just pulled from the various sources we have plugged in and are question based, for ex: what was our best performing facebook post last week... I've only used this for a few days now, so looking forward to how it can actively suggest improvements to our marketing based on all this data
ConsI'm still a just a few days into this app, so can't tell yet. For sure I'm looking forward to receiving marketing recommendations without having to specifically ask for them, a bit like google is starting to do in a monthly basis with Adwords suggesting 1 click changes to improve account performance.
Matthias S.
Ownership
July 27, 2018

“Very easy to set it up, easy to handle.”

OverallTime saving and having a great view over the most important analytics data of my traffic sources.
ProsIt makes it easier to see the analytics from different sources in one place. The onboarding is very easy. Afterwards the tool craps the data and there it is. Sometimes cristal makes suggestions in order to grow your audience. Through language recognition you are able to ask questions.
ConsWhat do I like least? To be honest: To this question I do not have a fitting answer. I like the tool very much, and I do not have any suggestion to make it even better...
July 27, 2018
Peter S.
Marketing Specialist
Marketing and Advertising, 10,001+ employees
July 9, 2017

“The crystal.io platform really makes data talk.”

ProsThe User Interface is the best I have ever used but the most important features are Artificial Intelligence KPIs and Campaign Automation which not only saves us a ton of time but also help us get better results.
July 9, 2017
Elisa E.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
March 6, 2019

“Such a cool product!”

ProsThis is super user friendly and so fun to use. It really helps to motivate you and the analytis are on point.
ConsThe advice that it gives isn't tailored and specific to you. It gives generic advice.
March 6, 2019
Computer Networking, Unspecified
June 28, 2018

“Awesome Data Insights - Makes Analyzing Data Way Less Boring”

OverallI can see all my data in one place instead of having to hop around, and can get key insights without doing much thinking, which is amazing.
ProsAbility to consolidate multiple data sources into one easy-to-use chat-based interface/dashboard. I get alerts from the AI that lets me know what content is engaging users, color ideas, best times to post, website visitors, and more.
ConsLacks a few important integrations (shopify, pinterest, etc.) but they're on the roadmap which is great to see. A little pricey per brand, but worth it for the insights it brings.
June 28, 2018
Raul F.
Marketing Manager
August 1, 2018

“A tool with tones of possibilities”

OverallMany possibilities, fun, unique and with a free version that can be good to start out.
ProsI like the idea of integrating social media with good reports and based on artificial intelligence. Also it is kind of fun to speak with their system with voice and get the data. Customer service is very friendly and willing to assist.
ConsI think that the system is kind of under development. So some parts are improving an a daily basis. And it may need some time to reach its potential.
August 1, 2018
Amel M.
Analyst Marketing
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 25, 2019

“Fun to use ”

ProsWe use crystal for our HR. We ask our candidate to take the test so we can see how this candidate can be a good fit for our team.
ConsThere is no cons for this app. We use it as a good tools to see how we can interact with each other.
July 25, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
December 7, 2018

“They built this in 30 and abandoned it in 30”

OverallThey hyped up the AppSumo community back in the summer and gathered over a hundred thousand in funds. They promised everyone some lofty features: https://www.facebook.com/iGeniusAI/ and brag about their awards on their Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iGeniusAI/. Yet their support turn around is about a week and no features have come out since the summer. The dashboards they provide are rudimentary, their "AI" system can't even tell me how much I spent on my Facebook campaign, but they claim to be an AI marketing solution. The worst part of it is, they managed to keep everyone hooked until after the refund period by pretending that they were working on something revolutionary. Then they disappeared. If anyone's curious, the company is iGenius. Be wary of them.
ProsI like their brand. That's about it. They had a lot of promises with lofty goals. It seemed like something revolutionary as they kept touting their AI with voice commands so I was very into that ambition.
ConsIt's non functional and abandonware. They have terrible support which takes a long time to respond. They did not keep any of their promises of their roadmap and have not released anything since. It's been almost half a year without any updates. Pretty much took our investment money and ran.
December 7, 2018
Alex C.
Founder & CEO
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
December 8, 2018

“Great Marketing But No Delivery”

OverallI keep logging in every once in awhile to check if it has any improvements, to see if the AI is finally providing any valuable actionable suggestions, but still nothing. Hopefully one of these years.
ProsWhat they told us it could do and what they promised was going to improve in the near future
ConsThe broken promises from their creators and marketing department That it provides no value, whatsoever
December 8, 2018
Sarah C.
IdeasGirl
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
February 21, 2019

“You can create your own reports”

ProsApart from the AI interface which is fun to use - I really like the intuitive dashboard. I can create reports to give me feedback on my social media without any fuss and check in when it's convenient to me.
ConsI can't think of anything I don't like about this software.
February 21, 2019