Flashy Ratings

Overall

About Flashy

Flashy helps you get to know your contacts by tracking every action they make (Page Views, Add To Cart, Purchases) and deliver to each one of them the right message at the right time via Email, SMS and Push Notifications in applications and web browsers. You can create full, complex journeys that carefully guide customers in the right direction for any goal. Learn more about Flashy

Gil D.
Partner
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
December 8, 2018

“Great automation platform”

OverallGreat Platform. Highly recommended.
ProsIt allows creating endless number of automation based on the customers' behavior and to put a big part of your marketing effort on autopilot.
ConsStill some small UI issues, but they improve both features and usibility on weekely basis.
December 8, 2018
Roi C.
Ecommerce Marketing Manager
December 12, 2018

“Graet tool for marketers - easy and firendly to use”

OverallHighly recommend, its a great software with great UX/UI minded for marketers.
Prosthe software is very friendly to use and gives me more tools for dynamic marketing then I had before, at least in a more easy way for me to do. I also have to admit that their customer service was always there since the setup and all the way up. The ability to structure in a very simple way a multiplies automation for email marketing/pop-ups/ SMS, As well as create and design easily with its friendly software made me fell in love with it.
ConsI had some technical issues of tracking UTM but it was solved after i contacted customer service.
December 12, 2018
udi b.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

“Great product!”

OverallThe use of the product led us to drop the use of 4 other products/plugins that did the same things more or less than the All in one FLASHY product! Beyond that we have improved performance and feel that whatever we want or ask the developers are up to it!
ProsSimplicity, performance improvement and a very good & personal Customer Service!
ConsI asked for more tools from the developers and got an answer that its allready at work!
Amit I.
December 9, 2018

“Fulfill amazing part of my business”

OverallImprove my conversion rate and help me maximize my exists customer base.
ProsAmazing system. The best one we ever worked with. Really good price for what you get and super friendly support.
ConsActually, I did not find any Cons......
December 9, 2018
Hila A.
Marketing advisor for e-comm
January 17, 2019

“Great marketing automation platform! ”

OverallGreat experience - immediate ROI!
ProsEasy to use, contains the critical features for e-commerce automation, professional and quick support.
ConsStill waiting for the analytics dashboard...:)
Barak A.
Digital Marketer
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
December 10, 2018

“Great new platform, a huge promise”

OverallI use it to automate sales processes. I'm still learning the business, so I'm not quite sophisticated yet. Nevertheless the features seem to be quite powerful, and I'm excited about revealing more with this software daily.
ProsSuper easy to use, clean and intuitive interface, great pricing :) The developers are very responsive, and tend to problems immediately. I like the free plan that lets you test the system before you actually commit. For me it's a 10/10 :)
ConsCan be a bit buggy, but no show stoppers. I can leave with that.
December 10, 2018