Aesthetic Record Ratings

Overall

About Aesthetic Record

Aesthetic Record is a is a HIPAA compliant mobile medical photography system that was specifically designed for the aesthetics industry! We combine the newest tech to make medical photography, patient management, and clinic management simple & easy. Our mobile app takes patient records and procedure administration to a whole other level. If you havent downloaded the app, do so now! Learn more about Aesthetic Record

February 12, 2018

“Easy to use and lots of features.”

ProsLet me start off by saying I did a great deal of research before deciding on Aesthetic Record. I reached out to about a dozen of these software companies and finally got convinced with this software because of the capabilities. For one, adding people to use the software and teaching them to do everything so is a breeze. Second, making a new chart during a procedure is super quick and my patients sign consents right on the iPad app they have plus I can always see any services or products my patients have ever used. Third, it is very customizable; you can change consents or questionnaires anytime easily. Our patients like the app because making appointments is quick and painless and our clinic has never been busier and yet it all feels so smooth!
ConsWe have been waiting for the POS feature to come out for some time. I get that new developments take time but just wish it was faster. Our account manager is always helpful though which is nice.
February 12, 2018
Bryan L.
Director of Clinician Services
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
April 18, 2019

“Highly recommend”

OverallHighly recommended - I spent months researching and trialing EMR products until I found AR for our company. I tried all the big names, the expensive, and the free - nothing compares. Amazing representatives to work with as we first rolled out AR all the way through now as we have grown to a much bigger company using almost all of the features of AR.
ProsEasy to use, very functional, all-in-one type serivces
ConsOverall I can not complain, any little glitch or issue that I may have had was resolved pretty quickly. They really treat you like you are their #1 client and work with you
April 18, 2019
Pharmaceuticals, Unspecified
July 27, 2018

“great customer service and a great product! ”

OverallEMR charting solution, track coolsculpting procedures easily, HIPPA compliant, great customer service, online booking
Proseasy to use, it keeps my practice organized, and I love the photo charting. I recently started using POS with AR and i love it. The on-boarding process was smooth, they sent me a card reader and was able to take payments very quickly. I am grateful that I can now track packages sold within my practice and AR automatically track sessions remaining within each clients profile, this has been a huge time saver for us.
ConsI wish there was more functionality for email campaigns, i know they are currently creating this but wish it was here sooner.
July 27, 2018
March 7, 2019

“Has some MAJOR glaring flaws - more”

Overallhas potential but they need to do some updates ASAP
Prosthe chat box for support. very responsive. HIPAA compliant
ConsHas some major design flaws - patients cannot enter in their birth date when they are filling out a new patient questionnaire. you cannot see at-a-glance if a patient ever filled out a health history - you have to open every single patient visit to go searching for it. Whenever a patient arrives in the waiting room - you have to 1.) ask them their birth date in front of everyone, 2) give them the questionnaire, take back the ipad, then 3) give them back the ipad to sign consent. Basically it is more back and forth than paper charting. you have to upload stock photos before you do consent. Then you have to replace all the phones one by one with the actual photos. It sends patient instructions and surveys even if the patient didn't show up for their appointment. The nurses cannot see the calendar from the day from the iPad. They have to borrow a PC from the front desk to be able to see the appointments.

By Aesthetic Record on April 19, 2019
Thanks for your review! I wanted to shed some light to a couple of the items written within your review: 1. patients have access to a patient portal, they can login to the portal and securely fill out any private information. Therefore if they need to add their DOB or address to their account that allows an easy and private way for the to do so. Within the portal they can also fill out questionnaires before they come into your office. 2. You don't have to take patient photos. We have something built into each procedure called a "template". We also offer a health timeline which doesn't require any photos at all. 3. To view appointments on your mobile device it is recommend to connect your account for google sync. We would be happy to take you through all these items, please contact our office so that we can get you scheduled for training!
March 7, 2019
Brenda S.
ARNP/owner & operator
Medical Practice, Self-employed
November 29, 2018

“Fabulous platform!”

OverallVery helpful business team- they don't just send you the platform and you are struggling to finesse the use of it- I can always get support either online or by phone- very strong staff support. This is what, I feel, will make their business so successful. Fantastic to work with all the time!
ProsEase of use, professional presentation, detailed documentation with HIPPA compliance.
ConsI wish the before and after pictures were a bit easier to use- I tend to use an app on my phone for better control over the pictures- may be operator error! LOL
November 29, 2018
Gina B.
January 15, 2019

“User Friendly ”

OverallI love that aesthetic record is adding more and more feature. Soon I believe they will have everything a medical needs so small businesses like mine will be able to just function off one software program. The customer support is excellent and they are willing to take suggestions.
ProsI love that you can sign and send charts to a medical director for review and I love charting from the App.
ConsJust still waiting for a few features so I can get rid of my other software system.
January 15, 2019
Ginger B.
May 26, 2018

“Frustrating ”

ProsGood functionality for medspa- their foto comparison is really helpful and overall easy to use. Online booking is a nice feature for patients and charting is pretty easy.
ConsThe software itself is very glitchy, the calendar is hard to manage as it always blocks you at random times or doesn't allow you to move appointments around etc. But most importantly, communication is TERRIBLE! If you have an issue, there is no way of getting someone on the phone to help. I've had issues w multiple things since signing up that have made it very frustrating and impossible to run the business as it takes over a week to get things fixed. I signed up for their POS system and the card reader wouldn't connect, it took 2 weeks to get it fixed - so have a back up for everything because they make it impossible to run your business smoothly. Also get ready To have your money tied up for weeks. I am still waiting for them to deposit what is now a couple of thousand dollars into my account from transactions that I've ran thru their POS system but they never bothered to tell me I needed to submit additional documentation so they're just holding on to my money and at this point I still have NO IDEA when they're going to deposit because I'm yet to hear back from them. I'd say find another program! I'm too far in at this point to cancel but I deeply regret ever signing up for this service.
May 26, 2018
Shar E.
lead aesthetician
December 21, 2018

“I enjoy the features and open communication with Aesthetic Record!”

OverallLove it!!!!
ProsI love the photos feature, I compare visit to visit with my clients and it helps them to see their progress. Prior to using AR I would have to constantly convince my clients of their progress.
ConsI didn't like the charting or lack of charting for facials. It is great and easy for the injectors to chart but not for facials.
December 21, 2018
Mary D.
Nurse practitioner and owner
Cosmetics, Self-employed
February 27, 2019

“I live this program ”

OverallEverything I need all electronically - no paper
ProsThe program has all you need in your aesthetic practice at your fingertips. Client info, consents, self scheduling, and before and after photos. It makes my practice so easy and streamlined!
ConsIt gets a little confusing between the app and the website.
February 27, 2019
Brandie H.
October 13, 2018

“Amazing software ”

OverallI have been very pleased. The cost of the program is amazing for small and the functionality is perfect.
ProsIt is easy to use and thorough. I Enjoy having charts available at all ties on any device.
ConsIt was hard to learn at first However the customer service was amazing from the company and they walked me through each step
October 13, 2018
11-50 employees
January 8, 2018

“Very easy to use, easy to get charts in, awesome pictures”

OverallEasier practice management
ProsEasy to use, easy to upgrade/downgrade as needed, very good picture quality, loads quickly and is cloud based.
ConsTakes a bit of getting used to, but after a day or so of using it, it becomes second-nature to most people at our practice.
January 8, 2018
Bailey D.
Hospital & Health Care, Self-employed
December 14, 2018

“A must-have for any aesthetic service!”

OverallMy experience has been great so far. I truly feel my business could not function without this product, and I highly recommend it for anyone starting their own aesthetic service!
ProsI love how this software is all inclusive. I can literally do everything I need to do within it, from charting, to inventory, POS, all of it! And the customer service is superb, I have gotten all of my questions answered in a timely manner and Jessica has been gratin working with me one-on-one to get my business up and running smoothly.
ConsI could not say anything bad about this software and the employees that operate it.
December 14, 2018
Allison W.
September 13, 2018

“Intuitive and easy to use, AMAZING customer support”

OverallSo far so good! Hoping to save a lot of time with online records and EMR.
ProsI have only just started using Aesthetic Record but so far have found it very intuitive and easy to use. I find that I can click around and figure out most things. On the items I have had questions about, or the many questions I had when just researching software, the customer service has been on point. Representative, in particular, has been very responsive, friendly, and helpful. The price is also great for a new company with few users!
ConsMostly nitpicking here- A library of consent forms etc would have been helpful, in particular, but at least you can customize your own Unable to add logo to forms but they are working on adding that function Payment swiper only integrates with iPad for now but they are also working on that I believe
September 13, 2018
Daryl K.
Executive Director
December 22, 2018

“Intuitive and visually appealing software. ”

OverallVery positive. The visual aspect improves sales and I like the simplicity and ease of use.
ProsThe way the photography is done and has a split screen to demonstrate improvement or areas of improvement is very helpful.
ConsNote area needs improvement. Save area needs improvement. Needs to be able to have additional functions. The software should not go backward should go forward or back and the navigation is faulty for this reason.
December 22, 2018
Elisa E.
October 20, 2018

“Amazing product!”

OverallExcellent program! I would highly recommend it to any medspa owner!
ProsThis has everything that you need to organize a medspa. From online booking to scheduling, to inventory to client management and more.
ConsTakes a while to set up. Hard to import lists from previous programs, Also would love if there was an option to remove the Aesthetic Record logo from outgoing emails.
October 20, 2018
Justin L.
February 7, 2018

“So much easier to use than the outdated software I had!”

ProsEase of use. Its a very intuitive platform and I really like the picture guides they have so that pictures are always consistent. Loading up product and placing injections to patient procedures is very easy to do.
ConsA longer trial would have been nice. Setting up your clinic takes about an hour but after that its pretty seamless.
February 7, 2018
Sofia S.
Plastic Surgery Resident
Medical Practice, Self-employed
December 18, 2018

“A great tool with a great support team!”

OverallI'm loving it!
Prosthe chance on signing the consents with no paper and the procedures timeline..the chance of taking photos
Consits not easy at the beginning to find how to work with it! mainly because it differs from iPad to Mac. But they have a 24h great team support!
December 18, 2018
Janey P.
September 7, 2018

“Customer Support is Fantastic”

ProsEase of use- design is very intuitive Fabulous, accessible, immediate customer support
ConsAesthetic Record is working on adding a feature to be able to schedule from the App. As of now (9/2018) appointments can only be made through the website.
September 7, 2018
Ksenia S.
January 9, 2018

“Great product! The app is super easy to use and it has great functionalities.”

ProsThis software helped our business schedule better, and manage files and client charts. Significantly easier to use than other softwares we have used.
January 9, 2018
Tuan D.
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
February 26, 2019

“The most user friendly app for aesthetic medicine that I have ever tested”

Proscreate inventory in no time, book appt on the fly
Conssince it is cloud based, it is a bit slow to refresh
February 26, 2019