BoostHQ Ratings

Overall
4.8/5

About BoostHQ

BoostHQ is the leading knowledgebase that allows companies to create, share, and index their organization's knowledge. Available on both web and mobile, employees can easily access and contribute information to the platform on the go. BoostHQ integrates with the business tools and supports the file types you already use (documents, cloud storage tools, online articles, videos and web links). Schedule a demo to see how BoostHQ can work for your team. Learn more about BoostHQ

Jessica A.
Site Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
August 8, 2017

“We really like BoostHQ, there are a few bells and whistles I wish I had but overall happy with it ”

Overall-easy knowledge storing platform -easy place to reference -cloud storage
ProsWe really like the ability to make several different compartmentalized sections for different projects and data. I love the idea of a knowledge storing system but its always hard to put into words what I really need. While looking for a place that we could use for training and basic "how to" knowledge we stumbled upon boostHQ and I must say that I am happy with the overall system especially for the low price point of nothing at all!
ConsI wish it had a few more bells and whistles like editable content, or more intuitive pages, its hard to just rely on making things outside of a database. What I was hoping to find was an area to create and maintain, this is more just a storage cloud that's easily accessible. great in a lot of areas but not the best.
August 8, 2017
Srdjan K.
Medical Devices, 11-50 employees
March 7, 2019

“Great online knowledge library for my customer service team”

OverallWe started using BoostHQ along with SkyPrep in May 2018 when we opened up our new online store. We have employees overseas and as we are growing the company it's getting increasingly hard to do one on one training. We created a training program that is available on and delivered through Skyprep and a resource library on BoostHQ. We mainly use BoostHQ for our customer service team. It eliminates the need to constantly ask questions and hunt for answers, they know exactly where to find the info they need.
ProsEasy to upload and organize files, great search function, easy to use
ConsNot something crucial, but if I had to add something to the wish list, having access to the content offline would be it.
March 7, 2019
Vikas D.
March 9, 2018

“BoostHQ is a great platform to collaborate on projects.”

Overall- helped us collaborate on projects - Knowledge accessibility - increase productivity
Pros I've set up BoostHQ for my marketing agency. I found it easy to create groups for my projects and since we've moved our sharepoint work to BoostHQ its definitely easier to find everything. Having comments on the files and links has been a huge plus for us since we don't have to have to email each other for every edit or update in a project.
ConsI like the reports about our content, but it would be better if I could just download them whenever we finish a project.
March 9, 2018
Negar M.
Registered Nurse
February 13, 2018

“BoostHQ helps us easily share best practice tutorial videos, guidelines and clinical procedures.”

Overall- spend less time looking for information - employee engagement
ProsBoostHQ has been such a great tool for our nurses. We uploaded all of our procedures and guidelines as well as informative videos, and now they're accessible by phone while on the job. The BoostHQ support team really listens and helped us with all of our questions. They also released a calendar feature that we had requested.
ConsI wish the question and answer feature was available on mobile since we're usually on the go, but otherwise this has been a really useful product!
February 13, 2018
Robert K.
CTO
March 13, 2018

“Knowledge and content becomes very accessible for our team. ”

OverallWe use the iOS app, but we are still waiting on the Android version. However, their team has mentioned it will be released in a couple of weeks.
ProsWe use BoostHQ for our internal team collaboration and content sharing. The iOS app is very easy to use and push notifications keeps us informed about new content.
March 13, 2018
Faiza Z.
Writer and Blogger
February 14, 2018

“Great way to share information and collaborate for remote teams.”

OverallIt has simplified the way we share links and content with one another. Meeting deadlines has become much easier.
ProsWe are a remote team of content marketing freelancers, and we use BoostHQ to share content and links with each other. My FAVORITE feature is the Google Docs integration, for when we are collaborating on project documents. This has become a go-to app for sharing links and files with my team, so easy and fast!
ConsI wasn't able to bulk upload my files, but customer support really helped out and set-up my platform for me.
February 14, 2018
Tim J.
Marketing Manager
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
April 11, 2017

“Excellent for my team”

OverallThe platform was very simple to set up for my team. We collaborate on a variety of documents and always had trouble with access control and finding the right content, so we now share all of our spreadsheets and Google Drive files in Boost. The comments are also very handy to keep all of our team decisions logged with our documents.
Pros- Simple to use - Great Google Doc / Drive integration - Fast support - Convenient sharing from my browser
Cons- No revision history which would make updating documents easier.
April 11, 2017
Berjesty K.
April 25, 2017

“Easy way to share docs”

OverallOur team has been using BoostHQ to share articles and docs we find important with both our internal team and students. Has worked great so far.
April 25, 2017