YouCanBook.Me Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.6/5

About YouCanBook.Me

YouCanBook.me simplifies the scheduling process and lets you get back to work. Syncing with your own availability on your cloud-based calendar, bookings from clients go straight in your calendar, while personalized email and SMS notifications with programmable triggers and delays keep everyone on the same page. Direct integrations with Zoom and Zapier help you automate your meeting prep and followup. Learn more about YouCanBook.Me

Martin V.
Owner, Manager
Consumer Services, Self-employed
October 15, 2019

“Customers control bookings - Makes my life easy!”

OverallOverall very good indeed. I credit YouCanBook.Me with making my booking system relatively easy for my clients and as a consequence helping to make my business one of the top Driving Schools in the area.
ProsEasy to set-up with availability dates/times, required info etc. Links directly to my calendar so when a client books, reschedules or cancels a driving lesson the calendar updates very quickly. I also get a pretty much instant alert that my calendar has been updated. Very affordable.
Cons1) That the timezone is limited to "Pacific- Auckland" - Some clients read this as the place of business. Would much prefer either just "New Zealand" or ideally (but understand how this could be difficult) "Manawatu" being the region, or "Palmerston North", being the city. Alternatively, just the ability to hide the timezone altogether would work. 2) Unless it is "hidden" and I haven't yet found or understood it... the fact that my clients have to make individual bookings and fill in all the required details each time. Would be good for them to be able to enter a simple reference code* that they can enter on subsequent bookings populating all fields containing contact details, name, phone, email but editable for at least, in my case start venue. May be each field could have the option, originally set by the administrator, to allow the field to be initially populated with previous details but still editable by the client. *(Reference number to allow pre-population of previous details - Ideally something that could be customised - may be upto 3 /4 letters that remain the same and a 4-5 digit number that increments for each booking, EG REDS0001, REDS0002 etc.)
Sara S.
Academic Advisor
Higher Education, 10,001+ employees
July 17, 2019

“Absolutely a Life Saver!”

Overall10/10 would recommend this. The benefits: you can utilize the free version for student bookings and still have a variety of features to choose from to customize their experience during bookings; you can control your calendar or sync it up to your work calendar so your available times already populate. It works so, so well with Google Calendar. We have had hundreds upon hundreds of bookings over the years in advising per advisor and we have never run into any issues or outages. I cannot speak enough about how knowledgeable their customer service staff are, either, they are just absolute gems.
ProsDon't even read this review- just test this out, it's AMAZING! I cannot speak highly enough about this product. I am part of the team which selected this as our booking tool to use, and we have utilized both the free and paid products. I need to say this up front: this company has hands down the BEST customer service team. I have never in my life experienced such great customer service from a booking site. The speed of replies in amazing- service is awesome. Our team utilizes this for students to book appointments with their academic advisors for academic plans, form signing, general inquiries, etc,. The ability to customise your booking features in insane to me. You can select available times, dates, booking length of time, and customize what your customer base sees when they search through your available dates calendar area for times, and once they book there are a variety of options to choose from. We have data that we do need for tracking as far as student ID numbers, appointment type, etc, and YouCanBook me lets us track that with ease, when previously we would have to go through digital calendars and HAND COUNT and track this data. This has saved us so much time and is such a wonderful and easy tool for our students to use too. One of the best features we have gotten feedback on is the appointment reminder via e-mail or text message. For students who use technology daily this is something they appreciate as it's a quick notification for them during their busy days.
ConsNothing, the paid and free versions each have so many cool things to use! You can also request to test out feature of the paid version. Like I stated before, their customer service team is just so fantastic so anything you might run into they can assist with. Truly, this is a wonderful program that I will be using for years to come, it's just so easy to use and so great for bookings.
July 17, 2019
Joshua M.
Manager of Customer Onboarding
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
September 17, 2019

“ YCBM review”

OverallOverall really good! Affordable and handles the scale / volume of bookings we get.
ProsIt is easy to use and also the support / customer success team is really good about getting back to us. We are investing more in YCBM to an additional customer facing team. I like they we pay per head count not per calendar profile.
ConsIt has been a bit challenging getting our data and reporting dashboard put together. There seems to always be some discrepancies in the web hooks that we get from zapier and those we pull ourselves right into our data warehouse. Also, I wish there were an easy way to identify that the booking occurred and is complete. We are under the assumption that if it was not cancelled or re-booked then it was complete. However, if a customer no-shows the meeting, we are relying on my team member to press the cancelled link then go and log the call this is a bit manual. Also, the calendar takes a long time to load when we integrate it on our website moz.com/walkthrough/personalized. load speed is not the best customer experience. Probably nothing to do with the tool but we have a high cancellation rate and I do not understand why
September 17, 2019
Elizabeth R.
Office Administrator
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
September 12, 2019

“YouCanBookMe is a great time saver!”

OverallWe looked at several different online booking services and even changed to another one briefly when we were using Office365 (YCBM did not integrate with Office at the time, unsure if they do now or not) and came back to YCBM immediately after deciding to switch back to Google Suites. The online support is very responsive, despite being an ocean away, are friendly and very helpful.
ProsBefore YCBM we were booking appts manually over email of the phone. This software has freed up so much time and allowed clients to easily book appointments for the time that works best of them. I like being able to specify different notification recipients based on booking link, and the ability to have more than 1 booking link per calendar with different menu choices, delays, etc.
ConsMost of the features work well and are useful. I would like the ability to add padding to only one end of a booking, not both sides, as when all meetings have it on both ends you end up with double padding for all meetings and too much free time that is not bookable. I would also like the ability to customize notifications based on the meeting topic.
September 12, 2019
Jane H.
Franchisee
September 21, 2019

“The Day My Business Went Professional!”

OverallWe jumped onboard at the beginning 10-11 years ago and have never looked back. It's been the best thing I've ever done in my business. Thank you! In two words 'Brilliant and life-changing'
ProsThe user-friendly interface, the ability to integrate onto my website, the aesthetic appeal, the functionality, the seamless integration with calendars like Google and the ease in which one can change, reschedule and cancel appointments without missing a beat.
ConsProbably the change to the new platform where I can no longer change the button text. I'm not entirely sold on the new interface in the back end. Oh yes, I would appreciate if the calendar profiles on the dashboard were able to be arranged in some order either folders or alphabetical or as they're opened. It was easier the older way. I am under-utilising all the features I'm sure but I certainly get my money's worth with what I do with it.

By YouCanBook.Me on October 2, 2019
We love hearing we helped your business go pro! Thanks for the feedback about the dashboard - this is something we're taking a look at presently.
September 21, 2019
Nick A.
District Staff Development Coordinator
September 20, 2018

“Great for Letting Others Schedule Your Time”

OverallOverall it was an effective application. I was able to find some workarounds or mess with how I created my blocks of time to best match my schools schedule. Teachers found it simple as an enduser to book time with me. Beats keeping track of everything yourself!
ProsLove the layout and design with this application. Nice modern and sleek templates. I am able to create a schedule, customize colors and layout design, and then share a link out with others to be able to book times with me. There are some settings customization options that help. For me, I used YouCanBookMe so that teachers can schedule meeting times with me without the need to go back and forth through email. Love that it syncs to Google Calendar that way I can stay on top of everything via my mobile phone.
ConsThis was a deciding factor for me. Unfortunately, being in the school setting, you have to pay a little price to get some better customizing features. One of which is the ability to create a truly custom schedule that isn't every 15/30/45/or 60 mins. For me, class periods are not equal time frame. I also need the ability to build in hall time, which isn't possible unless I pay for all of the premium features. I wish this was something that was offered to begin with.
September 20, 2018
Aaron C.
Owner Operator
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
May 1, 2018

“Powerful booking system, highly customisable, great UI and very, very good value for money”

OverallFunctionality Customisation Ease of use Value for money
ProsI have trialed a number of booking systems costing for a month. Youcanbookme beat them all and is a fraction of the price. The level of customization afforded in communicating automatically with your customers is quite simply awesome. You can integrate HTML and apply logic arguments through the use of mailmerge codes to speak to different customers automatically in different ways depending on the nature of their booking saving you time, effort and giving an efficient and impressive service to your clients. The UI was a bit creaky originally, but has been recently updated and is now very slick indeed.
ConsThis is a basically a very sophisticated calendar API with a load of automatic messaging functionality bolted onto it. It is not a database which is missing a trick quite frankly. Youcanbookme should probably publicise the really clever aspects of their system better, can take a bit of digging to find the juicy stuff
May 1, 2018
Julia C.
Executive Director
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
September 23, 2019

“Effective and Affordable ”

OverallAll academic advisors on our campuses use YCBM - students can book advising appointments online, anytime. We also utilize YCBM for students to book their orientation sessions, new student appointments, and prospective student appointments. We have been using YCBM for six years and have not considered moving to any other platform.
ProsAbility to easily customize for our different student populations, needs of academic advisors and other staff. It has increased our efficiency and productivity, and other offices on campus now also utilize YCBM. Great platform that we can also afford!
ConsRecently removed compatability with HTML / CSS and moved to Markdown for customizing bookings. We're still able to accomplish what we need, but miss how HTML allowed us to fully customize everything! However, I imagine it's likely more user-friendly for others who did not know HTML/CSS.

By YouCanBook.Me on October 2, 2019
We're delighted to hear from a user of six years, Julia, thanks for letting us know how much you and Northeastern State relies on us.
September 23, 2019
Michael K.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

“Best Scheduling Software”

OverallThe best aspect is clients have direct access to the schedule, they can reschedule through a link. Your time is not taken up with scheduling, rescheduling. The clients can pay online, or not. That is up to how you set up the options. As the owner you can setup a lot of different options for clients schedules.
ProsThe flexibility of the software is great. As a business owner you can have different start times for each day, email or text reminders for patients. The software synchs with Stripe for online payment. Buffers can be created for scheduling. This all works with google calendar, so you create your calendar, and link it with youcanbookme.
ConsThe initial set-up can be a bit challenging, there are plenty of online tutorials and online support. Once it is up an running, you dont have to touch it! There have been a couple of occasions where it would be nice to block a client. This would be similar to blocking robocalls on your cell phone.

By YouCanBook.Me on September 5, 2019
Thanks for your review, Michael! It's good to hear you've been able to set-and-forget your online scheduling setup.
Josue L.
Consultant Nafta Region
Human Resources, 51-200 employees
August 5, 2019

“I can't live without it”

OverallI honestly can't think of my workflow without it.
ProsIt's easy to use and effective, as an administrator, the set-up is a breeze, and for the users, it's really easy to get a hold of the service, there are a ton of features you can customize, from the fields your client has to fill, to the custom email/text notifications you can get.
ConsThe UI can get some upgrades, and it would be nice to have more stock themes options.
August 5, 2019
Jeff R.
VP of Sales
Computer Software, 11-50 employees

“Excellent value”

OverallOverall the benefits are great. We have reduced the amount of back and forth scheduling emails significantly. We also minimized the number of missed meetings by customers. In addition, we are able to allow new leads on our website to schedule a time immediately which increases our lead conversion rates.
ProsMy customers love the interface. Also, once the product was configured properly, it has been very stable and accurate. I like the ample amount of options for customization.
ConsThere are so many options that it can be difficult to understand how to set it up correctly - especially since working within the admin interface happens so infrequently. Also, I find it very difficult to share combined calendars for multiple people. It would be great to have a semi-automated way to combine the calendars of multiple people when everyone is required for a meeting. In general, more options for combining multiple calendars would be the most helpful improvements.
Jeff S.
Director Marketing Innovation
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
September 10, 2019

“Seamlessly Schedule More Meetings”

ProsI love that this calendar integrates with my Google Calendar. I can simply send an email to a prospect or customer and they can choose a time that works best for them to meet.
ConsWe have youcanbook.me integrated on our website. Every once in awhile the calendar won't resolve. That might be on our end though. Overall, really happy with this product.
Bob T.
Online Radio Expert/Host; Podcast Host; Ordained Minister/Award Winning Author/Prof. Public Speaker
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
November 2, 2018

“Why I Use (and stick with) YouCanBookMe”

OverallI have used YouCanBookMe for almost two years now. Other than the comment in the "Cons" section, I have not had any issue at all with this software. Almost every person I have interviewed has stated how nice it was to use that system (almost 400 interviews in the last two years). There are other schedulers out there...but I'm staying with this system. It has proven to be 100% reliable for what I am trying to do in my business.
ProsEase of use... Customizable scheduler... Integrates with my personal calendar... Eliminates the dreaded "email tag" game that can happen.
ConsIn the rare instance when I have to try and reschedule an interview (I use this system to schedule radio interviews), I find I have to actually "Cancel" the interview and ask the other person to reschedule... I wish there was a way I could offer a "rescheduled" appointment from my end instead of asking the client to do so from their end.
November 2, 2018
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
January 28, 2019

“Book Your Clients Through YouCanBookMe”

OverallOverall, we had a very great experience with YouCanBookMe. It helped us run our business seamlessly until we outgrew it. We used it for more than 3 years.
ProsYouCanBookMe was very easy to set up and use. We had a team of about 50 CSR's, and all of us used this system to book appointments with Realtors, Loan Officers, Insurance Agents. etc. The booking system updates very fast. ie. If another rep books a client for a specific timeslot, the software will pick that up immediately and block out the timeslot to prevent double bookings.
ConsOur team outgrew YouCanBookMe. We need additional features that were limited on the software. We wanted more flexibility in the time while setting up timeslots, but it was not an option at the moment.

By YouCanBook.Me on September 4, 2019
We're glad you had a great experience with us for over 3 years! We appreciate the review and wish you the best.
January 28, 2019
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
March 12, 2018

“Fantastic service for teachers and professors”

OverallThis makes my job immensely easier and is a better platform for my students to use, also. For a laboratory with shared equipment, it ensures that every researcher has time blocked out for their use.
ProsThis offers a LOT of very useful features to organize meetings. My students love the ability to sign up for office hours, know that they have that slot blocked out for them, and get a reminder email the day before. I get much better utilization of my office hours and the student satisfaction has increased. I also use this for advising meetings and to sign up for shared equipment usage. In every case, the service performs flawlessly. I cannot recommend Youcanbook.me highly enough.
ConsI would like to see a few more themes for the sign up pages and/or the ability to customize a theme. Otherwise, everything is fantastic.
March 12, 2018
Ted C.
Instructor
May 30, 2017

“I have used youcanbook.me for several years and it is very valuable in organizing my appointmens.”

OverallI have an easy way for students to schedule me.
ProsIt is simple to implement and is connected to my Google Calendar. I can unschedule myself by simply removing a keyword from my Google calendar. The URL takes you directly to my scheduling page. I advise college students and provide office hours for the students taking my classes.
ConsI cannot customize the front page with links, add pictures or prevent students from canceling my appointments at the last minute. I am using the free version, in the interest of free disclosure. My colleagues use a different system which they pay for, but I don't like the fact that in that system, it takes three mouse clicks to get to the page where you can see my calendar. Alas, they won't pay for another system, so I am required to use your free version.

By YouCanBook.Me on July 17, 2017
Thanks for the review, Ted :)
May 30, 2017
Christina M.
Interim Director, VCU Globe
Education Management, 10,001+ employees
February 26, 2019

“Best Free Scheduling Platform”

OverallI have significantly reduced the number of emails sent regarding meetings. My clients are able to book a meeting that works for them and they get a calendar and email reminder which helps eliminate missed meetings.
ProsEasy to use and integrate with your current calendar. Excellent customer service. If you opt for the paid services, it is both easy and affordable. If you're looking for a way to streamline meeting requests and eliminate the scheduling emails, this is the right choice for you. I have been using the product for over 10 years. It has adapted to new technologies and the team is responsive if you have suggestions about improvements.
ConsI don't like that the office hours feature requires a subscription.

By YouCanBook.Me on September 4, 2019
It's great to hear that you've cut way back on emails for meetings! It sounds like you're saving loads of time.
Joe L.
Volunteer Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
September 6, 2018

“For those looking to have an open door policy, this software makes it easy!”

OverallOverall, I have been using this software since 2010! I love it, and recommend it to everyone in the volunteer management field!
ProsWhat is not to love about youcanbookme! In fact, I have recommended this software to fellow colleagues who are now using it. I was able to create appointment slots that carry over several months. I use the link provided in my email signatures and it allows everyone from upper management to my volunteers to be able to book an appointment or meeting with me. This software saves time and allows for better accountability!
ConsThis software has no cons. I have hear people complain, but that has to do with the levels. The more calendars you need to link, the more you pay. In my case, with 1 calendar it is perfect!
September 6, 2018
Alex B.
product founder/manager, team leader,coach
Education Management, 1-10 employees
June 13, 2018

“YCBM is an important product for us as freelance language trainers and coaches.”

OverallWith this product as part of the infrastructure we use, we are able to make and take bookings from our learners in different countries. It has granular controls and integrates very well with the other platforms that make up our infrastructure.
ProsMy team and I work with clients all over the world providing language training. To have a platform for learners to book simply is very important. The key features that we like are that it integrates with calaners and has very granular controls. It also does all of the complex time zone adjustment for you. For us it is one of the central components of the service we provide! As all lessons begin with bookings.
ConsIt is difficult to find cons with YCBM. I spend about 6 months researching and testing many booking platforms, when I was designing the infrastructure of my product range. I chose YCBM, because it was perfect for my needs.
June 13, 2018
Christina S.
Head of Student Recruiting
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees

“University Tees Review”

OverallOverall, I have had an outstanding experience with YouCanBookMe. It has made my job so much easier and I look forward to continuing to use this software for years to come.
ProsI am a recruiter who speaks with college students daily. In order to speak with them we have to set up a time to talk. This software has been a game changer and allows our applicants to seamlessly schedule a call with the recruiting team in a matter of seconds. Before using this software we would spend so much time emailing back and forth trying to set up a time that worked with both the recruiters schedule and applicants schedule.
ConsThere is nothing that I dislike about this software.
Andre Y.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
September 10, 2019

“Works well in a variety of appointment booking uses for our business”

OverallIt has been reliable over the many years we've used it. We've expanded its use this year in other services we offer with slightly different business rules and its fit well.
ProsIt has a pretty good visual workflow editor to setup steps of approval/rejection and alternate paths that the client can follow.
ConsI would like an option to make some of the booking calendars view only, but I haven't been able to find that. Also, it appears that it only works with Stripe as payment processor if you are handling payment in-app. I've opened a Stripe account for that usage, but it would have been nice to be able to use other payment processors like Paypal.
Gina-Marie A.
Relationship Manager
Education Management, 51-200 employees
September 19, 2019

“This software has made my life much easier !!”

ProsOnce I figured it out it is very easy to send to my customers. It has made my scheduling life much easier. This software thake the pressure off me to organize the steps before, during, and after the booking.
ConsI would like to have a live chat or videos to help set up the software in the beginning.

By YouCanBook.Me on October 2, 2019
Gina-Marie, thanks for the review! We're glad you're more organized now that you're using us.
Daniel B.
Client Support Specialist
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
September 16, 2019

“Good Product - Only one improvement to make Great”

OverallVery good overall! I have no complaints outside of the one I listed in the Cons.
Pros- Easy to add to any email and incorporate with our Zoom integration and Outlook - I love having customizable hyperlinks for multiple schedules or team schedules to allow for greater flexibility - The general look of the product is also very intuitive and easy to look at
ConsMy only complaint is that I do not see any options available to be able to send a "one-time only" generated scheduling link. This means that if I provide my scheduling link to a client, they can schedule as many appointments as they would like, even far after my assistance is needed. This can cause issues when handing out my link to multiple clients at once and having my time booked up by clients who no longer need my help. This takes away from time with clients that really do need my assistance. If this could be developed into the product that would be amazing!!
Joe T.
Support Engineer and Help Desk Administrator
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
July 24, 2018

“One of the best (free) tools for calendar / appointment management!”

OverallOnline appointment setup and integrations with our Outlook calendars-- for free, more than I could ask for.
ProsOverall, their free version of the software fits my work needs perfectly. I was able to set up all I needs -- appointment length, email notification text, blocked times, how the pages were structured, even API/custom field integration so i could pull in ticket IDs from our help desk software to maintain and organize my remote session appointments!
ConsI can't say there are too many negatives, I would like to see some more choices for the theming and the ability to allow the user to customize the length of the session, but I know these are paid features, which our company may adopt over time. Overall, it's the best appointment setup app I could find.
July 24, 2018
Luz L.
Assistant Dean
August 10, 2017

“It has been very useful in scheduling appointments. ”

ProsStudents do not have to contact us in order to schedule appointments and we have information that we need prior to the appointment (ID#, reason for appt.). This allows us to proactively redirect students and prepare for appointments when necessary.
ConsIt would be helpful to have a drop down menu where students can choose from reasons for their appointment. If a students chooses a reason that requires the completion of a form (and not an apppointment), it would be helpful if that choice generated an email to the student with the necessary form. That way, students are only scheduling appointments for necessary reasons. Is there a way you can contact me to let me know if this would be possible already? For instance, is it available in a more advanced version?
August 10, 2017
Shamim k.
Professor
May 29, 2017

“I am a college professor and I use youcanbookme as an online booking system for my students. ”

OverallI think this is a great online booking system. It has made things much easier and reliable when it comes to people making appointments to see me.
ProsThe convenience. The fact that it is linked to my gmail calendar so people wanting to book a time with me can see my current availability and I can see all bookings in my calendar. I also get an automatic notification email every time someone books a time.
Cons It'd be nice to be able to email back to confirm or change a booking using a link in the email message that is automatically sent to me when a booking is made. I now have to go into youcanbookme to do this.

By YouCanBook.Me on July 17, 2017
Thanks so much for the review, Shamim :)
Darren F.
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
September 16, 2019

“Fantastic software for scheduling”

ProsLove that the software is written with functionality in mind and provides granular control of all aspects of scheduling
ConsFor non-developers or IT people, the software's UI/UX isnt as strong as some of their competitors. It takes a relatively technical background to take advantage of all of the fundationality, since most of it appears to be designed by IT professionals, and for IT professionals. Non IT people in our organization have been overwhelmed when trying to manage and set things up.
Kellee C.
Academic Success Specialist
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees

“Appreciate using YouCanBookMe”

OverallI like the ability to have two separate scheduling calendars. I provide advising and support to two different populations on campus and wanted to have specific appointment schedules for each. The cost of adding the second calendar was nominal, which we appreciate!
ProsI like how easy it is to use and get around. Instructions are clear and the site is well laid out.
ConsHonestly, I've not had any problems so there's nothing that I've found that I don't like.

By YouCanBook.Me on September 4, 2019
Thanks for your review! We're glad you were able to learn the tool easily and that you've been able to customize multiple booking pages for different kinds of meetings.
Lisa P.
Owner, Therapist
Mental Health Care, Self-employed

“self schedule”

OverallPeacock Counseling started using the free booking services and it worked so well for a year as a free client, it was financially a no brainer to pay for a yearly membership for the added bells and whistles.
ProsThe software is user friendly, I have had very little clients say they had issues trying to get scheduled.
ConsI can think of at the moment. I attempted to have a 30min break between hourly appointments and the concept was complicated to navigate.

By YouCanBook.Me on September 4, 2019
We're glad to hear the free version sold you on our features! Thanks for your feedback about breaks, too, we will pass this along to the team.
Mike P.
Academic Advisor, and Disability Services Specialist
Higher Education, 51-200 employees
September 10, 2019

“Excellent appointment-booking service with both free and paid options”

OverallI've been using this for two years, to have students book appointments with me, and it works seamlessly with my Google calendar and email. It sends text reminders to students (they can opt in/out of this), rescheduling or requesting for a reschedule is super simple, and all the settings available help me customize the experience for both myself and my students.
ProsEven the free version is full of features, and the paid version adds super-useful ones. It is quite easy to use and is extremely reliable.
ConsI honestly can't think of anything I don't like, or really like least.
Bob T.
Radio Talk Show Host / Podcaster / Orained Preacher / Professional Public Speaker
March 5, 2018

“I have used YouCanBookMe for over one year now. It handles my interview appointments for my podcast.”

ProsThe ease in setting up this system to be unique just to your needs. You can input the questions asked and various categories. You can block time out of your schedule for any reason (and the reasons may show up on YOUR smart phone calendar - but just appear as "not available" to those using the software to schedule an appointment with you. The software synchs with your smart phone and calendar system. It automatically updates within seconds (typically) when a client makes an appointment request or you either approve a request or block out time (for doctor appointments, etc.). Great system - I love it! Very easy to use!
March 5, 2018
Ridge S.
IT Help Desk Admin
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
October 21, 2019

“YouCanBook.Me? More like WhereHaveYouBeenAllMy.Life”

Overall11 out of 10. This has made our appointment scheduling for local and remote appointments easier than we could have ever imagined.
ProsOnce it is setup it is easy to use, easy to share, easy to edit. Very straight forward and works PERFECTLY with google calendars. Not just Okay with Google Calendars; it is fantastic.
ConsIf you have a lot of logic behind the form it is hard to make an edit that needs to be reflected in each chain event. With that being said I don't know how you get around it as this seems to be an issue with most any program of this sort.
October 21, 2019
Julia T.
Assistant Director
Education Management, 1-10 employees
October 15, 2019

“Great for managing bookings on multiple calendars”

OverallThe best part is that the software allows the scheduler to manage the appointment and reschedule if necessary.
ProsThis allows multiple staff members to manage appointments with student and other parties. It is easy to arrange everything through the Google calendar.
ConsIt's sometimes difficult to set up new users remotely. When on-boarding remote team members, some are able to adjust their calendars, while others have trouble with the settings. There are sometimes issues with time zones.
Lauren M.
Recruiter
Real Estate, 1-10 employees

“Scheduling Made Easy”

OverallWe have solved the back and forth with trying to find open availability. I had over 50 meetings on my calendar last week alone. I love not having to schedule them myself.
ProsThe site is very user-friendly in terms of scheduling, rescheduling, and canceling meetings. I love having different sites for different team members and being able to customize everything.
ConsI am not great with the details necessary for coding. It takes me a while to get things right but Support is always helpful and very responsive.
Sachin G.
Business Owner
September 10, 2019

“YouCanBookMe makes scheduling easy!”

OverallI've been using YouCanBookMe to schedule my learning center for tutoring sessions. Families love the ease and convenience of using YCBM. No need to log-in with the associated password resets, etc. I love it's integration to Google calendar. I can manage most of my account from Google without needing to log-in to YCBM.
ProsUse of Google Calendar as master and no need for customer to log-in to set an appointment.
ConsCustomer not able to schedule recurring appointments.
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
May 31, 2018

“Calendar setting at its best”

OverallSetting up appointments and interview schedules.
ProsYouCanBookMe is our primary tool in setting up appointments with clients and candidates. It is very efficient and helped us save a lot of time. The other party can select from the schedules you have provided and it will automatically book the time in your calendar.
ConsThe time zone can be a little tricky, so probably they can add a feature to convert time zones, especially if the parties involved are located in different locations.
May 31, 2018
Rocky K.
Course Building Technologist and Business Coach on the Education Team
11-50 employees
April 12, 2018

“Good appointment generator, but missing hardcore features”

OverallI use the appointment feature for both online bookings and in-person bookings. It's powerful!
ProsFrom a front-end perspective, I love how Youcanbook.me shows all the options available for booking. For example, users can see that there IS no 9am, because it's greyed out. From a back-end perspective, there's a lot of really cool features. I love that I can set it up so when a client books, I can have it send a email, a text message, fire api code to send a message to me in Slack, etc. I love how much customization (and how easy) it is to modify the endpoints.
ConsTheir new UX update made the backend a lot easier to navigate. But missing is some power-user stuff. I have 150 appointments, and it only shows me 10 appointments per page. I have to very slowly navigate to see the others, or export it as a CSV. Other appointment generators show it to me in calendar form. The other con is that they allow markdown, but not pure HTML. I wanted the embedded form to trigger a custom javascript function on my site, but I couldn't do it. Granted, it's a bit advanced for 99% of users, but that was disappointing. I did have to do a work around.
April 12, 2018
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
January 29, 2018

“Easy to learn and navigate”

Overall"Quick scheduling" says it all. It also allows me to customize a confirmation notification to anyone who reserves a slot on my calendar.
ProsAt first, I was hesitant to use this for scheduling appointments, but when I got the hang of it, I couldn't believe how efficient it has been in setting up blocks on our calendars. You can customize it to different time intervals, as well as how the entire page would be displayed. For a minimum monthly fee, you can use the full functionality of this tool.
ConsThe fact that not all not features are for free (which is understandable, although some are basic functionalities that should be available to all).
January 29, 2018
James K.
Client Experience Manager
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

“YouCanBookMe Review”

OverallScheduling customer maintenance activities
ProsEase of use and ease of setup. Also the ability to book in different timezones.
ConsInability to have multiple separate accounts to manage the product. Would like ability for customers to login and make bookings. Additionally, after a booking is made, need ability to add more information that may not have been available at the time of the booking.
Media Production, 1-10 employees
June 19, 2019

“Very simple web-based scheduling and appointment application.”

ProsVery simple and easy to use appointment taking the application. I can take bookings with this application without setting up my own site. Just share the link and now the client can choose their own time which take out all the problems and now both have a smooth experience. I can set my working time and my off day from the application which helps me to take time off and peace in mind that no last minute appointment will come. Connecting Google calendar with the application is very simple. When any user creates an appointment I get a mail and my Google calendar gets updated. I can easily check all my appointments on Google calendar. Rescheduling of an appointment can be done by both parties even cancellation of an appointment gets updated by email which is essential. I didn't know very much about customisation but it gives an option to embed an into a webpage and customise the page completely. I don't need customisation, for now, I will try this later.
ConsI like youcanbookme applications simple and easy setup. Didn't find any bugs or issue.
June 19, 2019
Brian M.
Assistant Vice President
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
September 19, 2019

“Why we chose the product”

ProsLow cost; Google Compatible; easy to set up; links can be embedded on website; can use multiple calendars;
ConsThere isn't anything that I don't like about the product.

By YouCanBook.Me on October 2, 2019
Brian, it's great to hear we're exactly what you need. Thanks for using us!
Prof. LaTanya W.
Professor/Principal Consultant
Management Consulting, Self-employed
May 22, 2019

“Makes Life Easier!”

ProsIt totally eliminates the back and forth most people are used to when scheduling meetings! YCBM helps me to be my whole self in every meeting because I don't have to worry about if there is somewhere else I'm supposed to be or something I'm missing. Because it syncs to my personal calendar, double-bookings are nearly non-existent!
ConsI can't say there is anything that comes to mind that I like least!
May 22, 2019
Steve L.
director of sales
July 12, 2017

“Love YBME”

OverallOur customers are able to book apts every day from our website.
ProsUI is awesome Text msg available to remind your guests of their apt Google integration is awesome Sends follow-up emails for you before/after the apt which is nice.
ConsNot setup for mulitple users so we have to "share" the login Not really integrated with anything directly. You need to go through zapier to get an integration.

By YouCanBook.Me on July 12, 2017
Thanks, Steve - glad to hear YCBM is working well for you :) Mukesh
July 12, 2017
David S.
Entertainment, Self-employed
May 29, 2017

“ This platform works wonderfully as long as you were scheduling 60 or 30 min appointments. ”

Overall Scheduling is automated and takes care of itself.
Pros Automated communication to the client before and after each appointment is great. Also, the backend is easy to navigate and edit.
Cons Does not have a 45 minute or 90-minute easy option for use. If you schedule on the hour or the half hour it works great. But if you scheduled for 45 minutes you're required to use in every 15 minutes option, which makes it confusing for the client.
Mark M.
Photography, 1-10 employees
May 26, 2017

“Great utilization; only complaint would be inability block times only for certain types of bookings”

OverallEase of scheduling, many fewer phone calls.
ProsAutomated process for booking, for reminders, etc. The integration with google calendar makes it a very useful software
ConsSee above. To expand on that -- we are photographers. We have categories for senior portraits (20 minutes), Communion portraits (1h15m). It would be great at certain times of the year if we can prevent senior portraits from being booked, while still allowing Communion portraits.
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 employees
August 17, 2018

“Ideal for busy calendars ”

OverallIt has helped us schedule a lot of client's introduction to the company that is convenient for the client and for our representatives
ProsIt's easy to use and is all timezones inclusive not only in for the USA. It helpw you integrate the caledars from different people which provide more availalability. Also helps collect the most valuable information to make an appointment as clear as possible.
ConsThe timeframe in which you have available to book is no longer than 2 weeks so that can be an inconvenience during high season since it won't allow to book any further.
August 17, 2018
Perry G.
Student advisor / Postdoc
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
July 3, 2017

“Excellent timesaver”

OverallMostly it saves me a lot of time. As a student advisor I have to schedule meetings with hundreds of students and now they can just book a slot at their own convenience.
ProsThe booking programme saves me lot of time. I don't have to e-mail back and forth anymore for finding a timeslot.
ConsAdding an event for the fullday (like holiday) at the top does not block the day and is easily overlooked by others.

By YouCanBook.Me on July 19, 2017
Thanks for leaving a review, Perry :)
July 3, 2017
Mike S.
Webmaster and secretary
Civic & Social Organization, Self-employed
May 26, 2017

“This system worked perfectly from day one and has made our business more efficient.”

OverallOur monthly meeting where we interview up to 30 applicants was previously chaotic as people would arrive and sometimes wait for hours, or they would come too early or too late for the advertised time. Our panel of volunteer professionals now get more done in less time and a big advantage is they have prior information about the application to be submitted.
ProsEasy to setup and customers find it easy to use to make an appointment. The confirmation eMail is great, and the cancellation feature very useful. The FREE option for charities is very civic minded. Thank you.

By YouCanBook.Me on July 12, 2017
Thanks, Mike. Happy to hear YCBM is working well for you & your organisation :) Mukesh
Sarah S.
Accounting/Registration
Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees
October 15, 2019

“Easy to use on both user ends!”

OverallWe use the platform to manage our Providers schedule and book them accordingly day by day. We also use it to keep track of customer, email clients and set reminders.
ProsThis software is pretty easy to navigate making appointments, rebooking, rescheduling, adding client details and giving the ease of access to the customer. All around we dont have many issues, and the overall user experience is enjoyable.
ConsStarting off, it does take a tutorial to navigate. Sometimes the loading can take a second, but never anything too tedious.
Kath C.
Massage and bodywork therapist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
September 25, 2019

“take bookings while you sleep”

ProsThis booking system enables clients to book appointments at a time that suits them, eg: outside office hours. The visual calendar gives an easy overview of available times. Very easy to use, very reliable. My clients love the convenience.
ConsI cannot think of anything that I dislike about it.

By YouCanBook.Me on October 8, 2019
We're glad your clients are loving the experience of booking with you!
September 25, 2019