WebStarts Ratings

Overall

About WebStarts

A website building solution with all the features you need, including your domain, hosting, and design tools. Learn more about WebStarts

Pharis E.
Record Company CEO
July 17, 2017

“Servicing !!!!”

ProsAs A Satisfied Customer Of WebStarts, It is My Sincere Pleasure To Share A Positive & True Testimony That WebStarts Is By Far Hands Down The Best. Do-It-Yourself. Site For Creating/Designing Websites I've Ever Worked With.. & I've Explored More Than My Share But It WebStarts That I've Found To Be The Best And Easiest. The Templates Are Really Nice & Their Customer Service Is BEYOND Patient.. I've Designed Up To 9 Sites - & Aaron Dycus Has Been One Support I've Had The Privilege To Work With Me. I Recommend WebStarts To All I Design For. Note: I don't personally know CSR's but they will service u like they care about u & your site.
ConsCan't Download Zip Files...which will allow digital downloads to contain full album files :)
July 17, 2017
Don U.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
June 28, 2017

“A simple way to create a well-functioning commercial website. Great experience working with their CS”

OverallI did not have to outsource the project and pay thousands of Dollars, spend time coordinating etc. I was able to create a well-functioning commercial website myself, save a lot of money. Their pricing is great too.
ProsSimple Dashboard with a lot of useful functions. Desktop and phone functions enable you to create a well-ranked website. I tried other website building sights, get frustrated with their complicated un-creative tools. I was lucky to get on board with Webstarts. Creating a commercial website was easy. Their CS is fantastic, responsive and helpful. They improved their Dashboard over the years. Creating an appealing website with limited resources is easy. Their pricing is very, very affordable for all the features you want to add. Highly recommend them!
June 28, 2017
Deborah B.
Maître de Conférences
November 10, 2017

“I choose Webstarts because it was affordable and offered all the features I was looking for.”

OverallI have been able to stay connected with my students and provide them with subjects and activities to help them learn English. On each page, I build a lesson plan going from the presentation of the material (written, audio and/or video) to the homework section. It looks professional and everything is located on one site. It has also provided me with the opportunity to create a useful and up-to-date platform for my teaching.
ProsTheir drag and drop page builder is very easy to use and they offer many professional looking templates to get you up and going without wasting time. Perhaps what I appreciate the most though is their support team. They are always there to guide you and help you with any issues you may be experiencing. Their computer engineers were able to import my Wordpress Blog when I got stuck saving me a lot of time, money and stress. They never gave up until it was done. Their many tutorials also are fantastic giving you the feeling that they have really thought of everything. As an instructor, I also like the fact that I can integrate Flash files, video and audio onto my website.
ConsAs it's a new platform, Webstarts has been able to incorporate some functionalities that were lacking such as Blog importing, page length, and designer pages. Their canvas-builder functions enable you to construct your site showing the changes you make in real time. You can add images, text, headings, gallery, calendars, contact forms and much more with only a few mouse clicks.
November 10, 2017
Adam B.
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
May 22, 2017

“Great product, great service, highly recommended.”

OverallQuickly and easily created a website that got real traffic and helped my business grow.
ProsEasy to use, responsive customer support, most features and apps. The drag and drop editor provides a dead simple interface. Domain setup is automatic which saves hours of configuration.
ConsThe only con I see with WebStarts is the fact not everyone is using them. I don't know, maybe that's a good thing. I want to be on my own servers :D
Nathan N.
CEP
Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees
June 22, 2018

“I experienced a company (Webstarts) that went the extra mile in helping my own company. ”

ProsWebstarts offers everything in one shop without the bugs. The one on one support interaction is the best part. Anyone who runs their own company can clearly see that Webstarts is doing something right when you get the help you need.
ConsNone. I have nothing negative to say about this company..
June 22, 2018
Darin P.
Owner / Designer
Design, 1-10 employees
May 22, 2017

“Great Website Builder. Better than Wordpress!”

OverallI run my design business using this software.
ProsEasy to use. Always adding new functions and options to the website builder. Use templates or start from scratch. You can fully edit the mobile site which is very important. Customer service / tech support is excellent!
ConsIt can be a little glitchy sometimes, very minor. There is really nothing that would keep me from going somewhere else.

By WebStarts on May 22, 2017
Thank you Darin for your loyal patronage :D
Mika M.
Consultant
International Trade and Development, Self-employed
August 14, 2017

“Hardly ever seen such high quality/price ratio!”

OverallSeven years ago not so many similar services and still a happy user! Needed to start something fast and WebStarts was there. No need to think twice ever since.
ProsPersonal support always answers within the same business day (over 14 h time difference between Japan and USA) and often makes the changes on my site on behalf of me to save all of our time!
ConsSlightly limited features but getting better...:-) The ease of use covers these up easily! Would appreciate better text editing features.
August 14, 2017
Hanah S.
Freelance Writer
October 7, 2019

“Create Writer Website ”

OverallOverall, I love how I can create a website just for my writing project and I can create a portfolio. This website creator has so many options, so I create my website smoothly. I like how I have so many options to work with. This is a great site to create and make my vision come alive on my website.
ProsI love how I can create my portfolio website with this website creator. I needed a site just like this. This site has so many portfolio templates that I can use. I can create how I want to create my writer website. I like how I can list the work I have done on this website creator. The text boxes and text description areas are easy. I can input the information without having to move so many boxes around the dashboard screen. I also love how the templates are clean and simple. I love how there is a business and email marketing button to add to my website if I want to add it. I also love how the design tools when creating my website are on the left side of the screen.
ConsI dislike the main website creator dashboard screen area. I like how it works, but the color isn't catching my attention. The color on the dashboard screen is dark and out of date. It would be cool if the screen color could change. It would be nice if I could change the work website area on the screen to the color I want.
October 7, 2019
Jess W.
Makeup Artist
May 24, 2017

“I am not very techy but was able to build my website by watching the "how to" videos with Webstarts.”

ProsI love that I can update my website at any time without having to pay someone to do it for me. Webstarts has given me the tools to be able to create my site to represent who I am and help me reach my clients.
May 24, 2017
Harold M.
August 13, 2017

“These guys got it together, the easiest web builder software that I have ever used. If I can set up”

OverallI could actually make a web site using it.
ProsThese guys got it together, the easiest web builder software that I have ever used. If I can set up a website using Webstarts.com, anyone can.
ConsHave not found anything I don't like yet. This is the simplest Web software I have ever used, it puts word press to shame.
August 13, 2017
beverly a.
freelance writer
September 27, 2019

“Website Creator ”

OverallI have had a good experience with Webstarts. It helps with creating a good webpage for my personal or business use.
ProsWebstarts is a web builder software that helps you to create a website for your personal and business use. I can submit daily post on whatever I choose to write about. I can share and promote my website. Its simple and basic to use. Its not difficult at all.
ConsYou have to upgrade to get additional features on this software. To get the full effect you will have to upgrade for more features to enhance your web page.
September 27, 2019