StoriiCare Ratings

Overall

About StoriiCare

A software platform used by the care sector as a tool to instruct, record and improve quality of care. StoriiCare is a SaaS platform that enables care staff to digitally record the care they provide, supplying management with oversight and reducing common industry inefficiencies. StoriiCare also connects families to their loved ones, allowing them to contribute to their care and be informed of events in their life. Learn more about StoriiCare

Arlene H.
Leisure & Wellbeing Officer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
February 28, 2019

“StoriiCare - The Social Care Technology We Have All Been Waiting For”

OverallI have really enjoyed using StoriiCare and find it has made a big difference to my workload. It frees up time to invest in doing more with the service users, which is what my job is all about. It is person-centered care at it's best, it gives you the opportunity to tailor activities to certain individuals as well as providing you with detailed monthly (or weekly if you choose it) analytics. Which is helpful in providing a good understanding of what service enjoys most and which service users could be doing a bit more activities on a weekly basis. As mentioned above, I know if I have any questions, issues or inquiries the StoriiCare team are an email or phone call away and will give me the help I need promptly and deal with any issues efficiently. The support team has been extremely helpful and can be relied upon to give advice or technical support when required. Overall, I would recommend StoriiCare to anyone working within a social care environment, it makes life easier and allows family members to be more involved and see what their loved ones are doing on a daily basis. StoriiCare will become the software you can't live without.
ProsWhen my employer first decided to get StoriiCare installed in our new care facility, I was unsure of the benefits or just how much it would make life easier for me. I was pleasantly surprised! StoriiCare has become such an invaluable tool for me, (I am a Leisure & Wellbeing Officer) my notes and feedback change daily depending on what activities I have planned. Now i can log group activities, who attended, who refused, plus log their level of enjoyment and engagement. It sounds time consuming, but i can literally do it within 20 minutes (or less). I can work with individual service users and log activities direct to their own page if I have had some one to one time with them too. We have StoriiCare set up on a TV screen in our reception area which gives the planned activities for the day plus there is a public gallery function which allows me to upload any amount of photos of my choosing. Visitors love to come in and see pictures of their loved ones joining in activities and stop to look at the screen. New visitors to the home also get to see how active and happy the service users are living here which gives them more confidence in us. Another feature with this software is you can give access to family members, allowing them to become family admin to their loved one's StoriiCare page. Viewing photos and what activities they've been involved in. The StoriiCare team are always on hand to lend support when required, prompt response and friendly staff to talk to.
ConsI do not have any 'cons' as such, but it does take a bit of time when first installed to set up all the service users profiles and profile picture etc. Once you have got it all set up though, the rest is a breeze and extremely simple to use once you have the hang of it. You can use it from your phone while on the go through a very handy app or if you have more time you can update StoriiCare from any laptop or computer. I tend to take photos every day on my phone and upload them straight on to the StoriiCare app which works best for me.
February 28, 2019
Barbra D.
Operations Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
February 15, 2019

“Hearts & Minds ”

OverallWe have not experienced any difficulty at this time. The suggestions (feature requests) we submit to StoriiCare are always received and responded to in a timely manner with a full explanation. If these requests are something which require further research then StoriiCare will inform you of this or the timeline of when the request will be implemented. In addition, any issues (bug requests) you may report to StoriiCare which require attention are always resolved in a timely manner.
ProsUser-friendly, multiple features, innovative. StoriiCare continues to improve its product by upgrading functions to provide users with greater functionality and ease of use. StoriiCare is about listening to its users . Suggestions provided by users of StoriiCare provide StoriiCare with the necessary feedback to assist them with continually improving their product.
ConsI have no cons at this time regarding this product.
February 15, 2019
Jenni M.
Activities Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
February 18, 2019

“Wonderful Addition to our Care Home ”

OverallWe started using StoriiCare approx 2 years ago and we haven't looked back since. We now have every resident in our home (85) on StoriiCare and most family members linked. Relatives from all over the world can now see what their loved ones have been doing in our Care Home. This has improved relationships with families, and improved staff morale and dedication as their "special moments" with our residents can be recorded and noticed by both family and management.
ProsI love the way StoriiCare looks and feels like a social media platform. This makes it easy to understand and use for staff and family members.
ConsThe only thing I would like to see but don't as yet is that activities can have photographs linked as well as in separate photo albums.
February 18, 2019
Ben L.
Business Analyst
March 22, 2019

“A few months in, and we're very pleased with StoriiCare.”

OverallStoriiCare is a very effective tool for managing the operations of our centers. Given that it is cloud based, our entire team can collaborate on one particular Guest's file, and can easily assign tasks and ensure they are done. I also appreciate the quick and friendly response from customer service - problems are always fixed within a day or two, and they have worked with us to help customize our experience to better fit our needs.
ProsUsing StoriiCare has made charting much more efficient for our adult day centers. Management is able to ensure that daily tasks are complete, and our medical team is able to quickly access the most important information about our Guests.
ConsGiven that it is still a very new platform, there are features that are not yet live and so we still partially use some of our old system. However, new features are consistently rolling out that keep making it better and better!
March 22, 2019
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees

“Innovative”

OverallEnthusiastic company
ProsJournalling is excellent providing family enagement
ConsOnly on apple operatng system means additional devices
Joanna R.
Support Worker
March 19, 2019

“Saves us time and paperwork!”

OverallWe're saving time on recording details of care provided, and improving communication by making information easier for the staff team to find and read. With a rising need for us to evidence what outcomes we're working towards with people we support, StoriiCare makes that much more overt and clear for us to show and share with senior management and external professionals/funding bodies.
ProsThe platform is genuinely easy to use and colleagues who usually struggle with tech have said "Oh StoriiCare is fine though, it's easy!" which speaks volumes and has helped for an easier change process. There are customisable options to make the platform fit for our service, such as in the Care Planning tools, so we can use terminology that we prefer. I like being able to view important info quickly when needed, rather than scrabbling through folders.
ConsThere are some features we would like to have that our service wants, but the StoriiCare team have built in a feature request system so customers can share their ideas and requests easily.
March 19, 2019
Jesalynn C.
Administrative Assistant

“Great Software”

OverallOverall, it's been great
ProsEase of use and the ability to personalize each aspect
ConsA few glitches here and there, but support is always quick to help fix it