PayKickstart Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.7/5

About PayKickstart

A shopping cart solution with a customizable editor, checkout form pop ups, a sales funnel builder, and more. Learn more about PayKickstart

Chris V.
March 5, 2019

“PayKickstart is the engine of my business”

OverallI started out with Kartra (I love those guys), but they couldn't handle VAT properly. I see this a lot with American software developers. They generally don't understand how the EU works. Then switched to PayKickstart and helped them get this VAT thing right. Which they did. And fast. I love that they listen to their customers and actually implement the suggestions. I know there's always more ideas and requests than the development team can handle, but they make good progress. So I'm glad I switched and I look forward to all the improvements that are on the roadmap. If you want to set up elaborate funnels and upsell sequences, it's a lot of work. Also to get it right in PK. But, once you find your way in the UI and understand how things work, you get faster and faster at it. Did I say the support is excellent? If not, I'll say it again: their support is excellent :-)
Pros- GDPR compliant - Built in VAT processing (important for EU customers and vendors) - One-click upsells - Lot's of checkout templates both hosted and embeddable - Multilingual checkout and email notifications - Automated retries for failed payments - API / IPN - Excellent support - Friendly people - Actual implementation of most feature requests
ConsIt's a work in progress, so there are always things users would wish were already in the software. For me, I would like to see the VAT on the invoices (they're already working on that). I would like to see an option for duplicating funnels and campaigns. And more branding options for the affiliate signup. Now what are supposed to be 'my' affiliates become a PK affiliate and may choose to promote my offers (as well as other companies' offers). I would like to see this more brandable. But no showstoppers here.
Cora T.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
August 14, 2019

“Great Asset For Your Business ”

OverallSuper beneficial for my website also customer service is very helpful.
ProsSuper easy to navigate and works well for my website.
ConsWe have had a couple issues with recurring memberships duplicating an order for the next month.
August 14, 2019
David S.
August 12, 2019

“Excellent Productivity Tool”

OverallOverall our company has been very pleased with PayKickStart and will recommend it over the other major platforms that are comparable...
ProsI like how easy it is to navigate and set up to use as a vendor, and as an affiliate, the platform works flawlessly as well. It is a great platform that just keeps getting better. It is easier to use than JVZoo, Warrior Plus, or Clickbank... It is also cheaper for you as a vendor, you only pay a monthly fee to list your products, and you can save a lot of money if you are selling a lot of products online. The affiliates that work with us also like the platform as they can easily see where they stand in regards to their promotions and commission.
ConsSo far there is nothing not to like, and this is after using the platform since it's inception. It has only gotten better, and the developers are on top of making constant improvements to it all the time.
August 12, 2019
March 8, 2019

“Best Choice for Our SAAS”

OverallSupport is outstanding. Integration with your custom solution is easy with their API. Ability to use Zapier also very easy. Always adding features.
ProsThe ease of use when integrating with our SAAS was fantastic. We got an all-in-one solution for payment processing, member management, affiliate/vendor relations, and sales funnel structure. The API was very easy. Reporting is exactly what we needed.
ConsHad some trouble with integration of a different 3rd-party system, but customer support was diligent in fixing it. Prefer a proactive alert system for paying affiliates, but reports show what's outstanding so its not that much of a problem.
Keith G.
January 24, 2019

“Best bang for the buck - full featured and a powerhouse”

ProsPrice point beats most competitor platforms. Offers many options to override settings on an affiliate and product basis - This is very important for my business. Custom affiliate link creation feature - also important to my business. Easy to use sales funnel builder with a robust array of settings. Customizable checkout pages - easy to use builder with pro templates. Constant improvement on existing features, most importantly the Reports feature.
ConsSome of the user flows on certain features can be a little confusing, but not a show stopper. They offer a decent knowledge base and support is solid.
January 24, 2019
Jeremy H.
Director of Product
Internet, 11-50 employees
March 7, 2019

“Excellent experience so far (~1 year)”

OverallWe're very demanding with cart software. We've tested everything (clickfunnels, infusionsoft, clickbank, samcart, and several others). We run a high volume of transactions (and pretty high in $$). Plus, we need to be able to customize the cart significantly. So far, we haven't found anything that works nearly as well as Paykickstart. If you're not as demanding of your cart, it might not be as big of a difference, but outside of enterprise software, Paykickstart does everything we could ask.
ProsGreat support; very easy to implement and customize. We've been able to match or exceed cart conversion rates on every other platform (Shopify, etc.).
ConsNo built-in integration for google analytics enhanced e-commerce (having an automatically populated data layer would be awesome). No IPv6 tracking.
Stefan v.
CEO Founder
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
March 4, 2019

“The Best Payment Platform Ive Used”

Overall10/10 nothing short of pure awesomeness. Some of the best customer support I've experienced. A platform designed by people who actually know what they are doing, what the market needs. Can't wait to see what they have coming!
ProsIt has all the features and advanced features a vendor can possibly wish for. I like checkout forms, the 1clickupsells, and everything is highly customizeable! Ill be running with PK for the next years for sure!
ConsUX wise it can have a few optimizations. Some actions could probably be done in less clicks. That's my only concern. Previously it was also the Reporting feature - but they pushed out massive update. VAT feature also needed updating, and that is in development right now. Amazing team and awesome customer support!
March 4, 2019
Brad C.
President/CEO/Founder
July 3, 2019

“SUPER easy to use, and has ALL the features I could ever want.”

ProsPKS is very intuitive and has all of the marketing related features that I would ever want in a shopping cart. Their API allows me to customize things to the point where the only limit is my imagination, and that's a good position to be in.
ConsThe loading times of the reporting in the dashboard could be faster. And the mobile app could also load quicker.
Daniel E.
Designer
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
April 3, 2019

“Great Product”

OverallI most say that PK designers knew exactly what they 're doing what's been needed by the market. It has some of the best customer supports services have ever experienced. It's free trials would definitely make you think of using PK for your business.
ProsIt has a lot of embedded and hosted checkout templates. It has an email notification feature that supports multi-lingual checkouts. It has a great support features.
ConsIt doesn't have VAT on it's invoices. It have integration issues with third-party systems. It's cost would really affect small and start-up businesses, because of the expensive nature of PK.

By PayKickstart on April 11, 2019
Hi Daniel, I just wanted to let you know that we do now display VAT on our invoices. Cheers
April 3, 2019
Emmanuel Elliot H.
forex trader
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
July 3, 2019

“The Best Signal Providers”

Overalli am able to grow my Forex business daily and this means making daily consistent revenue
ProsI have been a client of Paykickstart for over 8 months now.To be honest the team are very good at what they do.They are not just a signal provider but they are a solid Forex signal company with a clear difference from the others.I am a user of their services and will surely recommend them any day anytime to any Forex trader who wants to make consistent daily pips especially for newbie
Consalways very accurate.The signal they give always leaves their clients in good profits no matter you account size
nick c.
Writer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
April 14, 2019

“PayKickstart review”

OverallI like using PayKickstart, I finf it simple and helpful, they also offer courses to read through to give an affiliate some guidance on topics related to the marketing world, including the use of social media sites like Facebook.
ProsIt's easy to copy my affiliate links . The reports section is VERY easy to follow as each section can be clicked on separately, allowing you to read traffic and sales charts separately etc. Also, the customer support approached me first, which is always great for a company to do, it really helps the user feel welcomed! I also like the marketing feature, which allows you to set up a campaign within 5 minutes.
ConsI think the marketplace can seem a bit confusing to a beginner, it doesn't explain in enough detail what each campaign is, perhaps room for change? I've seen other affiliate sites have descriptions before having to request to promote that product, personally this matter doesn't bother me too much, but it might affect others.
April 14, 2019
Gareth L.

“Love it!”

OverallYou only need a few of the features inside to start with. But, you'll be super grateful you set it up when your business starts to grow, as it has everything you need inside.
ProsThis gives you complete flexibility over your sales funnels and affiliates. It's now our go to tool. We now recommend to our clients that they only use Funnel builders for their pages and PK for everything else.
ConsI wish it built pages as we'll, if it could I wouldn't need anything else.
Alicia L.
Product Creator
July 1, 2019

“We have all of our digital products in PayKickstart!”

OverallMy team and I choose PayKickstart because of the recommendations were received from many business owners in our industry. The experience so far has been flawless. We haven't had any issues and haven't even had a need to contact support
ProsI love that it flawlessly manages our core products and that it has great payment integrations and payment options (how and who gets paid from the sale of a digital product). We have most of our digital products in PayKickstart and the integrations are working perfectly.
ConsI haven't run across any issues with this software.
Jordan M.
Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees

“Tremendous software”

OverallI not only use it, I also have referred several others to use it!
ProsThis allows you so many options and choices - it's really extremely simple to get going and it just WORKS. The support is best in class.
ConsBuilding funnels isn't as intuitive, and some pieces can require a tech-savvy mind to understand.
Valerio F.

“The best online cart!”

OverallWe use it mainly for our recurring transaction like online memberships, the reasons are many: - dunning system - easy to integrate with anyplatform - shopping cart design - easy reporting
ProsIt's really full of features for both one time sale and recurring. The team keeps updating the software with new features, allowing me to focus more on business and less on payment management.
ConsNothing. It's really awesome. If I could point at something, I'd like to see some extra features expanded, like automatic mailing of the credit card update link to customers.
Scott G.
Owner/Photographer
Photography, Self-employed

“Great!”

Proseasy to use! you should buy it. i just love it.
Consnothing is currently wrong with it. but i would change it design and ui.
khalaf s.
Food Delivery Driver
March 9, 2019

“PayKickStart Honest Review ”

OverallOverall my experience was good with PayKickStart. I tried the services for the 14 day trial subscription and it went good while getting everything together for my business. I ended my subscription because i no longer needed the service anymore not because i didn't like it just because i stopped the business i was using with the service.
ProsI liked that it was easy to set everything up. When you first open your account you can get started asap which is great for someone who has a business and want to start driving traffic quickly.
ConsIt would have been good if they had a free option for people who dont have the funds available to pay for the month subscription.
March 9, 2019
Barbara I.
Business & Confidence Coach
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
July 3, 2019

“Amazing software & customer support”

OverallI think it's amazing! It's a little confusing if you're not tech savvy, a bit pricy, and the sales page could be a little better too, I don't think they're the OMG of sales page but they work amazing and it streamlines my sales with so much ease.
ProsOne of the things I love most is how much support is offered. Any question I have, gets answered right away and as a busy business owner that is super helpful. Having to wait 48-hours for an email is always frustrating to me.
ConsI think it's a little pricy to be honest, there are many competitors offering very similar products for WAY LESS. I stay for the customer support because that's key for me.
Anna F.
Freelance writer
July 3, 2019

“Start selling your digital products in minutes!”

ProsI've been involved in using the site through my client and I now plan to get it for my own business too. I love the functionality and ease of use. PayKickstart allows anyone to start selling digital products (ebooks, courses), and handles the shopping cart and customer relationship management (invoicing, reminders, etc.). You can also set up your own affiliate program and get other people promote you. I've never seen a shopping cart software with so much focus on bloggers and freelance business owners. Great job! I am an instant fan!
ConsIt took me a day or so to figure out. I guess there need to be more documentation and tool tips. And maybe a quick set-up guide. But once you figure it out, it's a breeze!
Vasco M.
Information Services, Self-employed

“Awesome product”

ProsPaykickstart is an easy to use Powerful Payment Gateway & Affiliate Solution with first class customer support. It's a must-have cart.
ConsPaykickstart should have a larger trial period. Just 15 days are not enough.
James C.
founder
March 31, 2018

“Great shopping cart platform, very easy to use!”

ProsIt's straightforward and simple. PayKickStart allows you to set up multiple products, subscriptions and manage everything!
ConsIt can be pretty expensive for small businesses and startups per month. It's worth it for a long term solution.
March 31, 2018
Tajudeen I.
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
July 2, 2019

“Very reliable ”

OverallI have gained alot of benefit from Paykickstart it's help my bussbussiness to grow up
ProsPaykickstart is very reliable and trustworthy
ConsI love all of their service and I will recommend it to a friend
July 2, 2019
Joseph R.

“Grat service”

Overallcommission payments on time to keep everything in my business flowing and very well organized
ProsFace payments and always on time, easy support
Consnothing, all is great with this software
Jennifer B.
March 5, 2019

“I've been waiting a long time for this service!”

OverallWhile I haven't had time to use the affiliate platform yet, that was a big selling point for me as well as the upcoming customer management portal that will allow my customers to manage their own subscriptions and payments.
ProsI was able to easily switch all of my products and subscriptions over to PayKickstart within just a few hours. The checkout templates are easy to edit and customize. The support team is the most responsive I've ever seen. The automated Stripe import tool makes importing subscriptions totally painless!
ConsIt can be a little tricky to get the lay of the land and the way Funnels, Campaigns, and Products interact, but for a tool this powerful, it's an expected learning curve.
Matt C.
Co-Founder
February 14, 2018

February 14, 2018
Keith S.
CMO
Online Media, Self-employed

“Awesome Platform”

OverallGreat experience building my business and managing affiliates. Quick customer service and even implemented an integration request I had for Optimize Press.
ProsI like the amount of features and customization to run an affiliate program. Amazing support as well.
ConsTheir was a learning curve for learning some of the features.
Okealy D.
Social Media Advertiser
July 1, 2019

“Paykickstart is the way to go!”

ProsPaykickstart with launching the company. Helping with subscription based services for our clients has been the biggest factor to help us grow.
ConsPaykickstart is a new software so their potential hasn't been all the way reached yet. Definitely see their growth.
Rune E.
July 3, 2019

“Paykickstart, like the lover you wish you had...”

OverallUsing it on/off for affiliate links.
ProsConstant updates, aimed to ensure higher conversions and more joy 24/7. Love the path this team is on.
ConsCost. If they could help eliminate the cost that would be a great service. Either if they help with affiliate training, or, lower the cost.
Darla K.
Self employed
Computer Networking, Self-employed

“Fast and Easy”

OverallGreat platform to run my products on and easy for customers to pay and commissions dispersed.
ProsPayKickstart was easy to set-up my account and checked all the bells and whistles for security and features. Whether I am on the buying or selling side of this platform, it is easy to do my business with simple forms and clicks.
ConsNo cons to this point. Had to wait for a short maintenance update once and then right back to work.
Paul K.
Internet, Self-employed
July 1, 2019

“Robust shopping cart platform”

OverallTerrific platform to offer products and provide affiliate offers to affiliates.
ProsProvides a one stop platform for listing products, setting up affiliate links easily, customizable checkout pages and more. The cost is very reasonable compared to most other similar platforms. The sales funnel builder is a huge time saver. There are ongoing improvements to the system and I appreciate the reports provided. Sufficient knowledge base and great customer support.
ConsSome of the user options can take time getting used to, but as with most platforms like this, you'll have a learning curve.
O. V.
Product Engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Self-employed

“Outstanding”

Overallthe drag and drop funnel maker is really interesting, and also the fact that you can make changes while the product is live (like include an upsell)
ProsYou have everything you need to sell online products in one place. Is really intuitive, even a beginner can start using this tool
ConsThe options are a bit overwhelming. You may need some time to set up your first product campaign
Marvin D.
July 1, 2019

“SegMate App is animation at its best”

OverallThe PayKickstart Segmate program I would highly recommend to any business who uses Facebook and wants to increase their ROI with a program that works.
ProsThe software was easy to learn. It was well documented and I found it easy to implement.
ConsWhile adding different responses for the app I was not sure if I had the setup correctly. Hd to ask an associate to test it before I began using.
Chrysty C.
Head of Operations
Retail, 1-10 employees

“Great software”

OverallGreat plugin with Paypal, has been a game changer for anyone dealing with PayPal transactions
ProsEasy to use dashboard, control of products easily
ConsCan be confusing to navigate at times, ie: transaction vs subscription
Roberto B.
Online Media, 1-10 employees
July 3, 2019

“A must tool for your business!”

ProsIt is easy to use, flexible and it offers a great user experience and interface for the admin and the end users.
ConsCannot say anything negative at this point .
Lorenz C.
Marketing Executive

“PayKickstart”

ProsThe ease of creating new campaigns either for our company or affiliates.
ConsI haven't encountered any issues so far so I think "Cons" won't be necessary.
Renee S.
Chief Redhead
Online Media, 1-10 employees
March 5, 2019

“Great service depending on your needs”

ProsI liked the onboarding process and how their focus is on helping on marketers success in making money online.
ConsFor the time I've used it, there isn't much I don't like. But maybe the terms used aren't consistent or standardized to other brands. That just means it takes a bit of time to get use to their terms and where things are.
Gina M.
Affiliate
Online Media, Self-employed

“Sales ”

OverallI am waiting for my payout of 192,50$ To Bank wire Account its very disapointing get Not my comissions because i have to Pay my affilate too and i set Automated payout
ProsI Enjoyed Making Sales in 2 days at the morning get notification Congratulations you just Made a sale
ConsThe Payment Option for choose one Plan i would like Pay ny Bank wire function
PARKER P.
July 14, 2019

“You can find premium digital product here”

OverallAs an affiliate marketer, and also user of digital product, and I have agency too, for all my needs about the digital product for my clients, I usually check first on paykickstart before I go to another platform why, because they provide qonly qualified product, and the payment so simple...
ProsI am a digital marketer and join a lot platform of affiliate marketing and i find Paykickstart with full of premium, great, and trusted list of products.
ConsThe prices of the products are a little bit expensive than other platform. but it is qualified to buy
July 14, 2019
Joan C.
Financial Officer
Construction, 1-10 employees
July 3, 2019

“Excellent Information Presented Well ”

OverallThe Road to Your Ultimate Gluten-Free Lifestyle was extremely helpful in planning meals and using alternative cooking products to avoid Gluten. Sharing products and how to use them was a great benefit. Also, the knowledge shared about the effects of avoiding gluten and pursuing health helped me understand the "WHY" to avoid gluten.
ProsIt was easy to navigate and move from lesson each segment. As a purchaser of several products I was pleased with the information provided in each Tapa and the selection provided
ConsI did not experience any problems using the software
Krzysztof A.
Prezes Zarz¿du
Education Management, 1-10 employees
July 3, 2019

“Start with a good kick”

OverallCustomer support and communication
ProsHelps to qualify my leads automatically
ConsThere is nothing I would say I don't like or consider as cons
July 3, 2019

“One of the best checkout platform built for marketers”

OverallPaykickstart is a checkout platform with all the features that an online marketer needs
ProsEvery feature in Paykickstart is built with a marketing focus in mind because the people who are behind it are excellent marketers. There are many features, especially affiliate program features, that cannot be found in any other platforms. If you don't use a marketing focused checkout platform Paykickstart, you will need to use a combination of several tools to achieve what Paykickstart can do.
ConsThe interface of the user dashboard is a little bit outdated for me. What frustrates me the most is the date picker. But this is nitpicking. The functionalities overweight these little downsides.
Lisandra R.
Especialista en Automatizaciones
March 23, 2019

“The new template”

OverallThe most I like is the customer service, they always explain in a very simple way step by step how to understand the tool well.
ProsI love the simple and the price, It was very nice to work
ConsI hate them, something that I had loved about this application was the collection templates. That everything was in one step, the client saw a description of the product, testimonies and placed his inf and paid and ready. Now he has many steps, he does not have the testimony and I do not like how he looks.
March 23, 2019
Wilco d.
March 5, 2019

“Best support you'll ever find”

OverallAbsolutely love it. The amount of customization is incredible!
ProsBesides that I love the platform itself... their customer support is incredible! At one point I found a little bug... and within 28 minutes they didn't just get back to me... they released an update to the platform that solved the issue! That's something I've never seen with ANY SaaS company.
ConsThere is a bit of a learning curve when you start using the platform for the first time.
Vikrant J.
Marketing Director
July 1, 2019

“You are missing out if you are not using this”

Overallcentralized location for everything and extreamly easy UI you don't have to be a techy but still can get everything done in minutes
Prosextremely user-friendly customer support is very responsive and quick to resolve any issue trustworthy platform
Consnot any that I can think of. It work perfect for me. Kudos to the team
Devin Z.

“Great Robust Platform”

OverallOverall great experience. The only negative thing we've found are the affiliate pages and it's not really a HUGE deal to us but we do wish we had the option to change the design and have it match our brand for a more congruent experience.
ProsIt's extremely easy to create robust affiliate funnels. Much more intuitive than the competitors and a lot more flexibility an options on the affiliate side as well.
ConsAffiliate request pages are terribly ugly and cannot be edited
James K.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
March 12, 2019

“Awesome platform for serious sellers.”

OverallI was looking for a simple way to integrate Paypal as a payment option. What I got was a whole lot more. The Subscription management and the ability to allow the user to use any payment method to do anything (subscribe, one-click upsells etc...) is amazing. PayKickstart allows us to offer the payment flexibility that today's customer expects.
ProsIt is built for volume, flexibility, easy config, and maximum compatibility.
ConsI would like to be able to white label the affiliate members area.
Giuseppe C.

“10x my business!”

OverallThanks to PayKickstart I boosted my e-commerce 10x better in performance and money value.
ProsPayKickstart it's really a complete software/application to track every single thing of your business. Thanks to that, I have 10x my E-commerce in performance and money value.
ConsSometimes the automatic Email to the clients (my case) that have buoyed my products arrive a little bit late. Hope the Staff can optimize that.
jj janetjosie b.
director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
August 13, 2019

“great system”

Prosit works ! is easy to understand for our teams who speak a variety of languages - intuitive - great customer support
ConsI havent come across any yet - a buddy (referred them) wished the trial period was a bit longer
August 13, 2019
Hernan T.

“PayKickstart Review”

ProsEasy to use because its graphics indicate the functions that are going to be done with the software
ConsI have not found any with ir until now because I have not used all the functions it has.
Non-Profit Organization Management, Self-employed

“Knowledge and performance”

OverallVery even and full of the best and profitable ptobucts
ProsVery fast loads of excitement great if you'd like the money n lasting affiliated software
ConsTo much to understand at the begining take u off course