Wunderlist Ratings

Overall

About Wunderlist

Wunderlist is a collaboration software that allows users to share to-do-lists among themselves, set reminders, and add notes Learn more about Wunderlist

Randi T.
Operations Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
June 26, 2019

“Wunderlist has changed the way we organize task!”

OverallWe absolutely love and depend on Wunderlst on a daily basis for keeping our organization on track. It helps so much when our team works away from the office most days and you want to add things to various people's to-do list as I oversee a team of people. It helps us stay productive as they don't have to waste time transferring these things from their email to their list which we have done in the past and it lets me see when they have completed a task.
ProsI love the fact that you have so many levels to organize your list, especially for those who have different areas they oversee or want to organize their own lives w/ in the same software.
ConsI sometimes have a hard time doing a backup but have found that just doing it through Export.wunderlist.com works much better.
June 26, 2019
Internet, Self-employed
December 19, 2018

“Wunderlist - Super Simple Straightforward Task Keeper”

OverallI actually use Wunderlist actively. If I update tasks on my laptop, there's seamless syncing to my smartphone. I'm on an Android and the app is well designed, very easy to read my tasks, add, update. On my Macbook, I switched from using Wunderlist in my browser (Firefox or Chrome) and am using the desktop app. The desktop app takes very little memory compared to keeping an open tab in either browser. The design of the web app and desktop app are equally pleasing. This is a super clean straightforward app that's quick and easy to use. All I want to know is what I've got coming up next and be able to update it easily. I also like being able to create tasks out of emails, all you need to do is add the email addresses you're sending from and update your account to activate this feature. Having my to do list handy when I'm mobile is really convenient. I also use tags, which makes it super easy to cut to the chase and pull up similar tasks for different projects.
ProsSometimes super simple is all you need. What I love about Wunderlist is that it really is a plain and simple tool to keep track of tasks. I've used Todoist, and that's a cool tool too. But ALL I want is something to keep me straight on tasks I have, and have it super easy for me to add and update them. Wunderlist delivers on it's simplicity from actually using it to the look and feel.
ConsSometimes I'd like to print out on paper my completed tasks depending on what I'm working on. You can't do this. You can print out your open tasks. I can view a list of the next 7 days of tasks but I can't view what I have open after that. In ToDoist you can view tasks past 1 week in the Inbox. I'm using a tag that I can search and pull up tasks that are over a week old.
December 19, 2018
Graphic Design, Unspecified
May 8, 2018

“A robust & useful task list app”

ProsHaving used this app for the past handful of years, I've learned how to utilize many of the features available such as sharing tasks with colleagues and team members, create groups and folders to categorize lists based on work, personal, shopping lists, moves, and a ton of other uses. I have been able to install and sync my lists across all 4 of my devices (2 computers, phone & tablet) so I am always up to date. Tasks can have due dates and reminder dates & times, as well as subtasks which is very helpful when you have a project that has several steps. As each step is completed, it can be marked off and once the full project or phase is done, the parent task can be marked complete. I use this for every type of task from personal items, shopping, bills, client/work projects, follow-ups (there's a notes section to keep track of notes in one place for that task), and even recently, all the tasks for my move including packing, mover information, utilities set up and even family events. Being able to create folders, these tasks are much easier to track and schedule. Things are always getting updated so there are new features which get launched over the course of time so it's much ore robust today than when I first started working with it.
ConsAs awesome as the folders and groups/subtasks are, there can be times things may become a little disorganized. Or it feels that way. I sometimes have to number my individual tasks so I can make sure they're in the order I want since the options available joe for sorting is alphabetically or by due date. So numbering the j divisible tasks creates an alphabetized way to sort. A little bit of a pain short of sorting manually. But these are minor in comparison to the features you do get.
May 8, 2018
April 19, 2018

“Have things to do? Wunderlist will keep you on track and get your to do list done!”

OverallKeeps me organized so I have more time to work and spend less time looking for information. Productivity has probably gone up 25% (according to my time tracking software).
ProsI am a one person freelance business that does web and graphic design. I use Wunderlist to organize my projects. It's basically a to-do list on steroids. I can add an item to a list. Under that one item, I can add notes, uploads/files, checklists, a deadline, reminders, and star it to bring it to the top of my list. I can also create as many main lists as I want and have as many items as I need under each. It keeps me organized because I can set up deadlines and see at a glance what's done and what is left. I also use the Chrome extension "Wunderlist in Gmail" and what that does is split my Gmail screen so that the Wunderlist app appears inside of Gmail and I can see both my lists and my email at the same time. This is a game changer because I can receive an email from a client, add the item to Wunderlist with a deadline, and file away the email after responding to the client. This keeps me on track with projects and my inbox uncluttered. If you make to-do lists, this app is for you. I used to write things down on sticky notes and then leave my notes at the office and need to reference them at home (such is the life of a freelancer, we're always working). This puts everything in one place that is accessible to me at any time. You can use it for anything from freelance projects to grocery lists to planning vacations (I've done this). You can also add collaborators and assign items to users so it's particularly good for team projects as well.
ConsThere's no integration with anything else , like time tracking or invoicing software, that would make it a serious productivity app.
April 19, 2018
Marina C.
Director of Communications
Philanthropy, 1-10 employees
January 16, 2018

“Great For Making To-Do Lists of Any Kind! ”

OverallThis is a great app if all you're really looking for is a fairly basic list-making software. I really enjoy using it for packing lists, shopping/grocery lists, and general to-do lists. But if you're looking for a more collaborative or robust project management software, this might not be the one for you.
ProsWunderlist makes it quick and easy to make lists of any kind. I like that you can easily switch between your different lists on the left hand side of the program, while managing the contents of those lists on the right hand side of the program (the majority of the screen is dedicated to this purpose). I also really appreciate that you can quickly churn out many list items in a row- all you have to do is press enter and you can immediately begin typing the next item, without having to click anything extra. This is a great time-saver. Also, if you click on any list item, the screen will split so that you can see/create additional information for that list item, including notes, due dates, reminders, and sub-items. This has really helped me stay organized. Wunderlist also has a really nice, clean design that's pleasant to work with. Another big plus: it's great at syncing across devices!
ConsWunderlist is great at what it does, but it's probably not as robust a task management softwares as some others that are out on the market. But considering it's free, that's not necessarily the worst thing. One thing that does occasionally bother me is that any list items that are checked off are removed from the list, rather than being crossed out, moved to the bottom, or dimmed. While this can be nice for some things (like grocery shopping), it's more frustrating for recurring/unchanging lists (like a general packing list) since it means you either have to keep re-making the list every time you need it, or fish the crossed off items out of the "completed" tab every time after you're finished with it.
January 16, 2018
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
September 27, 2016

“A Great Way to Manage All of Your Tasks for You and Your Team(s)”

OverallI've been using several different solutions for managing my tasks/projects/deadlines/to-do's for years. I've left Wunderlist only to find myself crawling back due to its ease of use features. It uses keyphrases and contextual clues to predict your tasks due dates or reminders and related contacts which reduces the time you spend making the task and more time to complete it/checking it off. I use it for my personal life as well as Team Projects and Project Management to keep track of all of our tasks in the company. It works very well for small businesses (1-20 employees) with simple tasks that do not require workflow and triggering.
Pros-You can add anything from anywhere using email, typing out your tasks, or generating them from webpages/inbox etc. -Easy to use Reminder System that is effective at keeping you up to date with what needs to be done and not easy to ignore or let anything slip through the cracks with push notifications. -Smart Tasks allowing you to setup reminders, notifications, group members, tags, etc by simply using the correct words in your tasks and minimizing the time it takes to setup your tasks in general giving you more time to complete them! -Team Collaboration & List Share Options -Device Compatibility and Multi-Platform Apps -Gmail Integration
Cons-Inability to create projects or automated tasks directly within the app itself, however this can be achieved by using integrations with Zapier etc or using other tools to talk to Wunderlist and create the tasks for you. -Can become bulky when you have a large number of tasks at one time or are managing a lot of projects or lists. -Sometimes the smart task creation/tagging can get in the way when you want to write something simple and it tries to do something else for you.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you don't require a robust system for managing your tasks and are looking for something that is simple with some extra icing on the top this is it. It is very easy to manage and does about everything you will need it to do in a task management system. But it is not a project management system.
September 27, 2016
Tabitha F.
Church Secretary
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees
August 28, 2019

“Getting Things Done with Wunderlist”

OverallI was recommended Wunderlist from a friend. I am a paper gal through and through. Wunderlist has helped me be more efficient in my tasks. I can access and edit from my computer and my phone. One of the main perks of this program is sharing tasks. That has helped our team stay on the same page and work efficiently. I have used Trello in the past and did not find it as efficient/helpful as Wunderlist.
ProsThere are several things I like most about this software. Being a visual person, Wunderlist satisfies that need. Not only are the lists helpful at-a-glance, I enjoy the personalization allowed. On a more serious note, Wunderlist helps me in staying on target for my tasks. No task falls through the cracks. Within each task, it is helpful being able to set reminders, due dates, repetition, etc. Something else that has greatly come in handy, is being able to share tasks with others in the office. I can keep track of what is getting done or assign tasks to our office aid or other secretaries. The option to print all jobs or list is incredibly helpful.
ConsI have not run into any problems. My tasks are not too large and this is a great program for the smaller tasks so far.
August 28, 2019
Michael B.
Director of Ministry
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
March 8, 2019

“Stellar Interface”

OverallI'm never behind on completing tasks because everything I have to do is put into a task or list on Wunderlist. I am assigning tasks to team members and am able to keep track of things easily because due dates tell me when something needs to be done. Working through larger projects are easy.
ProsI love the the week view. As I create tasks (some of them months in advance as I become aware of them), it gets too cumbersome to simply search multiple lists for what tasks need to be done. I live on the weekly list that simply puts everything in order, each day, of what's due that you've given a due date for. Of course, if you don't give it a due date, it won't show up in this view. Every single morning, I open up Wunderlist and start tackling my tasks. I also use it to time block my following week before leaving the office on Friday which helps me stay on task when I come back to projects following a weekend out of the office. Secondly, the fact that you can assign tasks to other people (as long as they have an account setup as well). As the Director of Ministry at our church, I can assign team leaders and volunteers tasks to complete, along with due dates they need to be accomplished by, and then followup with them when I see the due date approaching.
ConsI wish you could duplicate lists. There are times we have similar items to do for event promotion that would be nice to simply copy one list, change the name/due date/and people included. Instead you're stuck having to create a new list/task from scratch.
March 8, 2019
Daniel P.
blogger
Design, Self-employed
April 1, 2019

“Wunderlist - a simple and effective productivity tool ”

OverallI have used Wunderlist for almost a year and I happily recommend it to people who want a simple tool to keep organized all the tasks - work, health, shopping. Don't expect overly complicated features, but it's also waaaaay more than a simple list on a paper. Overall, I can't live now without Wunderlist -it makes me more organized. Precious hint: unfortunately, Wunderlist doesn't do the client work, so it doesn't replace your endeavors.
ProsI am that kind of person who constantly strives to do more in less time. I read a lot of productivity guides and books. I believe about myself that I know a thing or two about productivity. However, there is no productivity expert to know exactly how to make a perfect you. In spite of that, there are tools to help you being more productive and Wunderlist is one of these. Wunderlist does a great job - it lets you schedule your work in a simple way. Create an account and start using it; the dashboard is super user-friendly. No complicated interface, no additional buttons, no useless features. Personally, I love this approach. Another plus of Wunderlist is that the tasks fall into different folders: Work, Home, Health and so on. You can add as many folders as you want. Hence, Wunderlist isn't only a tool to schedule your work, but it's great for personal issues (remembering to buy chocolates for your girlfriend). I useWunderlist on my PC and I installed the app on smartphone - no syncing problems.
ConsI tried for a few minutes to find a weak point of Wunderlist. I didn't identify one.Probably the integration with a time management tool might might be the subject of an improved version in the future. It will be great to have in a single dasboard Wunderlist+Clockify. However, many people use it for its simplicity and easiness of use. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
April 1, 2019
Melody E.
Administrative Assistant
Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees
October 29, 2018

“Excellent for tracking and sorting tasks! Easy to use.”

OverallI use this for work, personal life, and volunteer life. I created folders for the various things that I need to do and sort tasks into the various folders. For work, I use this daily to help me track my tasks and keep me focused on what I need to do and I also used shared lists with coworkers to track things we need to purchase for the office. For personal life, I use this as a grocery list, occasionally as a packing list, to track projects I need to do around the house and to keep up on other tasks like bill paying and more. For my volunteer life, I have used it as a shopping list for supplies for my church and to track tasks needed for the coffee shop I help manage. This is very helpful because I can sort the tasks by category, set reminder and due dates, create weekly or daily tasks, and access the information anywhere as it is web based. No more paper lists that I lose and get messing as you cross off and add things to them! I often pull it open at random times when i think of something I need to do and don't want to forget to do it. Overall it's been very helpful to keep me on task with the things I need to do.
ProsThis program tracks all of my tasks. I can organize them into categories and set reminders or due dates for them. It is web based so it's accessible whenever you have the internet and can be used across devices. It synchronizes in real time.
ConsThis is a good product in general, but on some occasions there would be issues with synchronization. The Wunderlist Team worked hard to fix them though and they were usually sort term. I haven't seen any issues in a while with this so they may have improved their system
October 29, 2018
Chuck E.
Worship Pastor
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
August 3, 2019

“Most Efficient todo list app I've ever used.”

OverallWe have a lot of volunteers and only a few paid staff. So to have a program that makes it easier to communicate lists to people with out asking them to pay a lot of money is highly beneficial. Wunderlist is my go to note taking app. Most meeting notes are usually lists anyway, and I find it very simple to capture my thoughts on this app
ProsWhat I love most about this product is the simplicity and speed of list making. I also use this as a field note book to organize and capture thoughts and ideas quickly. A lot of note taking apps and todo list apps have more features but they are also a lot more complicated to use. Wunderlist is simple and has a very clean lay out. You can also make sub tasks and notes for each todo. But the best part is that it is not at all complicated. The lists can be shared, Either with people on wunderlist , or you can generate a pdf and email / text the list. I use this feature often with agendas and group check lists for meetings and jobs.
ConsIt would be amazing if there was a separate landscape view for iPad and Desk top that layed out the entire lists in rows where you could see them at once. I use separate lists for days of the week. If there was a way of seeing each in a row format at once, it would be easier to migrate tasks to other list as needed.
August 3, 2019
Matthew R.
Support and Operations
Government Administration, 1001-5000 employees
October 1, 2019

“The perfect work / life organiser”

OverallOverall I would highly recommend Wunderlist to anyone who is trying to be more organsied. It has helped set reminders, repeating tasks, lists, assignments and more. The mobile app is excellent, especially if you share tasks and lists with others.
ProsWunderlist is so simple and effective that it implements into your work / personal life perfectly. The overall ease of use and complete cross device compatibility makes it the go to app for all things to do. Being able to create mulitple lists, setting priorities and adding information and sub lists makes this a great platform.
ConsAs it is designed as a simple to do app, sometimes it lacks deeper features which would be nice. Team collaboration can become limited, but for daily tasks and simple projects it's excellent.
October 1, 2019
Aaron G.
Graphic Designer / Developer
Graphic Design, 1001-5000 employees
March 20, 2019

“Great list taking software”

OverallWhen I started implementing the GTD (Getting things done) methodology in my life, I was searching for an easy list taking software that provided a great user experience on both mobile and desktop devices. Wunderlist did exactly that and has made my ability to manage my work and life a whole lot easier.
ProsMy favorite feature with Wunderlist is the ability to apply a due date to each task as well as repeatable due dates to a task. I use this feature to remind me of the life repeatables like taking out the trash and paying bills. Another great feature is that a task can be broken down into subtasks for better organization for your everyday to-do items. This is huge for those who are following the GTD methodology by David Allen. Another big pro is that you get all of these features for free as Wunderlist is a free software that offers desktop and mobile app for easy access to your to do lists.
ConsThis con could possibly be seen as a pro to some, but Wunderlist doesn't seem to offer as much functionality as many of it's competitors like OmniFocus. This could be good though as you are not overwhelmed by a huge daunting list of options when starting with Wunderlist. Another con is that Wunderlist does not allow for subtasks to have their own due dates. I could see this being very useful for those who want to set milestones for their tasks.
March 20, 2019
Radoslav B.
Database Programmer
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 4, 2019

“Wunderlist - easily organize your daily tasks”

OverallI have been using it for personal purposes - in order to plan my daily activities. In our modern time it is useful to have an app like that, where you can write down your tasks for the week for example, and then just watch every day what you need to do. It helps you not to forget something to do, also keeps the health of your brain and keeps a positive attitude of you when you do not miss anything to do or some person to date. I pretty recommend the app, because it is easy to use, and gives a lot of features that everyone who wants a task organizer will appreciate them.
Pros1. I like it because the interface is very easy to use and intuitive - you can download the app and almost immediately start using it without thinking how to work with the app. 2. It has section TODAY, in which you can see everything you planned for today. The good thing is that it automatically shows it to you, without choosing today's date from some calendar for example. 3. You can set reminders, which is a very powerful feature. A task app without reminders is just a note app, in which you type your tasks and forget to read them. With the reminder, you can set when to remind you, and there is no chance to forget to do what you want. 4. You can share your tasks through other people. I am using it for personal use and for example I can share my tasks with my family and we can do and check them together, which is pretty cool and useful. 5. You can organize your tasks in groups. 6. You can comment on a task which is cool in order to discuss some ideas. 7. There are due dates - you will never miss the last date that the task needs to be done.
ConsTill my use of the program, I didn't experience any inconvenience or difficulties with the program. I pretty like it, and since now I cannot tell any cons, because I am very glad using this app.
August 4, 2019
Miguel G.
Graphic Design, 1-10 employees
June 24, 2018

“To-Do And Task Lists Should Be This Easy”

OverallWunderlist is a great tool with no complex features or complex functionalities. A true simple to use To-Do List that serves not only people for personal needs, but also businesses. In fact, Wunderlist can even be applied to small businesses to get work done. With its sharing capabilities, mobile access and conversation capabilities, Wunderlist is possibly the easiest task manager out there. It may not track things like time and other critical metrics, but for businesses that revolve around the premise of getting tasks done regardless of those other variables, Wunderlist might very well be the answer.
ProsWunderlist is the simplest To-Do and Task List out there. Period. No extra bells and whistles: just a list. And it makes getting started extremely quick. Login with your Facebook, Windows or Google account. Don' t have these? Create a user account with your email and a password. The first thing that comes up is a simple wizard with a few pre-defined list names to get you setup fast and start using your list. Using Wunderlist is simple. Add an item to your list. You can set a due date and even a reminder. Make the task a one time deal or a recurring schedule as needed. No longer need the due date? Simply remove it. And mark it as started so you have a visible indicator of what is in progress and what is not. You can also add a voice message to your task. Wunderlist recently added a new feature where you can create folders to group your to-do and task lists. And if you want to see all your completed items, a simple button lets you do just that. Want to share your list? You can do that, too. And even start conversations around your To-Do and Tasks. Connect your calendars to Wunderlist as well. Wunderlist has an app for your smartphone and even allows you to integrate it to your browser via an extension
ConsThere are absolutely no cons with Wunderlist. It is a To-Do and Task list with the most straightforward approach I have ever encountered. It does not get easier than this.
June 24, 2018
Sophie M.
IT Consultant / Web Master / Software Solution Specialist
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
September 26, 2019

“Wunderlist, a wunderful task managing app for professional and personal use”

OverallIt's flexible, easy to use and I share lists regularly with other people who also jumped on the bandwagon and started using it on their own. It speaks for itself, just try it out and you'll see. I really hope the new "Todo" app will keep the Wunderlist legacy strong.
Pros- Very user friendly and I can easily add people to contribute to lists who, without any prior experience, always intuitively find their way around the UI. Also, fool-proof. You can find checked-off items in a separate list and quickly undo any mistakes. - Excellent for personal use (to-do's, wishlists, notes, etc.) - Excellent for teams (you can add comments and description to tasks, add subtasks, syncing works very well, prioritizing, notifications when someone adds anything, etc.)
Cons- Maybe an extra viewing possibility with thumbnails would be helpful for some use-cases. For example, we also use Wunderlist for development tasks. But maybe that would be more of a thing for other, more scrum-dedicated apps. - Sometimes the order of your items get a bit screwed up during syncing, which can be quite frustrating for priority-basef lists. But it's quickly reorganized with the drag and drop feature when it happens. - Colors for the body of items would be nice for some extra organizing.
Jo L.
Primary
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
March 23, 2019

“More than a to-do list”

OverallI really appreciate how many uses I have found for Wunderlist. As well as being a place to organize upcoming tasks, and assigning them dates, it can be used for sharing with other people, thereby letting team-members keep each other apprised of progress on a project. At home, I can use the same function to share shopping lists with family members, ensuring that the shopper knows most recent needs, and a second shopper does not duplicate purchases. I find this is also a useful place to keep checklists: I have one list for the items to gather to take to a display event, another for the questions I use at every art-class portfolio panel in which I participate, and yet another to keep track of the steps I need to follow when sharing finished work that needs to be posted to several individuals, places and websites. I love that I can add an URL to a task, and when I click on it, the site opens for me in a new tab, I can do what I need, then close it and continue down my list. So Simple! I have a Wunderlist of books and authors I want to remember when I am at the library. I use Wunderlist on my laptop, and i have the app on my iPhone. They sync well, and I can access any of the lists whenever I want, wherever I am.
ProsI like the versatility. I like that one app can meet needs at the office and with my family, and even for my own reference when I am choosing a movie or a book.
ConsI don't like the *ding* that sounds when a task is marked complete. I deliberately mute that tab every day.
March 23, 2019
Thomas C.
Dad
Hospitality, Self-employed
February 26, 2019

“The Wonders of Wunderlist”

OverallMy productivity is through the roof and my to-do lists get smaller and smaller thanks to Wunderlist!
ProsI'm a stay-at-home Dad. I'm new to that job. Let me say that I have a new appreciation for Mom's and Dad's that take on the task. We have 4 kids from 4 to 11. The toughest part of the job is not forgetting things. When you forget to do something at a traditional office...no problem. You do it first thing the next morning. You don't have that luxury when you're shuttling kids around. You don't get a muligan if you forget to pick one up. Ever since I started using Wunderlist my life has taken a turn for the better. Wunderlist is the BEST! With Wunderlist I can manage the projects and to-dos I have daily. What i like most about Wunderlist is the ability to collaborate and share lists and to-dos with my wife and other parents. Whether I'm organizing a birthday party or a postgame snack for one of the kids, being able to share, collaborate and delegate makes Wunderlist worth it alone. Wunderlist's reminders are my ultimate life-saver. I use reminders religiously for picking up kids and during times when i MUST remember to do something. With 4 kids and an absent minded soul...reminders are key. Wunderlist comes through every time.
ConsNothing at all. Wunderlist is free and helps me organize and remember to do stuff.
February 26, 2019
Ryan S.
Independent Representative
Financial Services, 1001-5000 employees
August 2, 2019

“Easy to use list/reminder app”

OverallMy wife and I are in business together and we use multiple shared lists to keep each other in the loop and on track about various business and life needs. It's an easy way to communicate things that need accomplished without hoping the other person remembers everything or writing it down on seemingly different medium every time.
ProsI like that it is easy to use, so both my wife and I can use it effectively. I also like that you can have private lists as well as shared lists. My wife and I are in business together and we use various shared lists for different purposes to keep us on track and aware of what needs done/bought/worked on. It is an easy way to keep in sync with other people as long as they plug into the app and use it regularly.
ConsI think a little bit more customization wouldn't hurt, but it's not necessary for it's purpose. Also, it just feels/looks a bit outdated. I don't think the look/layout has been updated since I started using it 2+ years ago. Again, it doesn't hurt it functionally, but I think it could be more aesthetically pleasing.
August 2, 2019
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
January 4, 2019

“Best shareable list app between groups”

OverallGreat. My wife and I use it. My co-workers and I use it. And I use it personally.
ProsWunderlist can be used flawlessly between numerous platforms (iPhone, macbooks, PCs, androids). I use it to keep track of everything I need to do or buy. It contains my grocery list, my to do list for the day, books/movies/restaurants I want to try/read, packing lists for vacations, and the like. The best part about this program though is that it is completely shareable between multiple parties. You can invite others to take part in whatever list you create. This makes it extremely easy for my wife and I to make sure we collaborate well on grocery shopping lists or packing lists for our baby when traveling. Both parties can add and mark off what was packed or bought in real time as long as you have access to the internet. Another great function is that between employers you can "ASSIGN" tasks to certain people within the group and add a due date and reminder so that they know what deadlines they have to meet. This has been a helpful feature to use with my colleagues to make sure we know who has to accomplish what and by when.
ConsIf you add something to the list but want to make an edit (like a spelling correction), it takes just a little bit more work to edit it (a couple more clicks, but you have to click in the right area). I find it easier/quicker to just check off the wrongly typed item and re-enter it. It's a small con, but I do notice this from time to time.
January 4, 2019
Thamara P.
Gerente de desarrollo de aplicaciones y servicio al cliente
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
August 15, 2018

“ Activity management Abrir en Google Traductor Comentarios Traductor de Google https://translate.g”

Overall We have used Wunderlist for daily activities or weekly planning. Taking into account, it allows me to take the agenda in the short term where I have been able to do a direct management on activities carried out or pending. What attracted me most to the tool is the management of the activity and being able to add files from tools for hosting information in the cloud
Pros Having a tool that allows you to add activities and follow up or manage these, is Wunderlist. Wuderlist allows to add activities intuitively, add times, assign users and attach files from the computer or tools in the cloud. It has a very simple way of inviting other users to join the application through email Each time you complete an activity you can place a check on each one. The notification system of wunderlist allows to receive alerts when an activity is about to finish or that a user has marked as a list. Even if they have added some note about an activity It is a great application for managing activities
ConsWunderlist does not currently have a dashboard with the list of all the activities and their status (culminated or not completed). In the same way, to be able to place labels on the activities, and that these labels can be customized. It would be of added value to the application to have a panel to verify the timeline of activities.
August 15, 2018
Clarwin C.
IT Services Manager
April 2, 2018

“Wunderlist helps me to capture everything I need to into lists!”

OverallMy most recommended app for making, managing, sharing all kinds of Lists! Working in a team is a breeze with shareable to-do lists, with options to set reminders and alarms. The quick add option via native Desktop app or via Android works great for me for easily adding items anytime an inspiration comes to mind. The sync is fantastic and works across multiple platforms I use (Android, MacOS, even via Web browser). App in my Android is lightning fast. Native app in my Macbook is a thing of beauty and functionality. Try it! It's intuitive, powerful, and beautiful! Try the paid plans as well to support the wonderful team that created and maintains it. :)
ProsI get to capture everything I need to during the day in multiple platforms, whether via mobile phone (Android, iOS), Desktop native app (I'm using MacOS) or via the web browser. Easy to create, edit, and share my to lists (any of my lists) to my family or team members. Plus the ability to set reminders, alarms (recurring or one time). Best of all, the Free plan should work just fine for the majority of users.
ConsHmm... I really have nothing negative much to say about Wunderlist since it meets all my needs for creating to-do lists, or lists of any kind (with reminders).
April 2, 2018
Delia S.
Hospital & Health Care, Self-employed
July 17, 2019

“Why I stick to Wunderlist.”

OverallThis is the best productivity app I have ever found. The ability to upload small documents to each list is invaluable. The clean layout means you can never lose your notes in the clutter. You can share lists, keep conversation threads going, set alerts and keep everything tidy in their own folder on the menu bar.
ProsA clean, clear layout on very practical software. One the left side there is an inbox that you can email notes to, and a list of 'starred' notes. Then below, folders that you can click open to show their lists. Each list has a range of subtasks that can be added, and a section to write free hand notes. Finally you can upload documents to each task, and share them with others. Each list has the ability to set date and time reminders.
ConsThere has been ongoing discussion about the future of Wunderlist. Microsoft bought it in 2015. The product was supposed to be transferred over to the Microsoft cloud product 'To Do'. Four years later, To Do is still a very simple app and Wunderlist remains sophisticated and elegant, with a large band of followers. Wunderlist now offers both a free and paid subscription.
July 17, 2019
Mindy K.
English Teacher
Education Management, 51-200 employees
January 17, 2019

“A major paper and time saver”

OverallI have a roommate, and we aren't often in the same place on the weekends. This is also the time I grocery shop. We have a shared grocery list on Wunderlist. We both add items throughout the week that we need, and that way I can get everything for both of us on the weekend when I go. I've even added items to the list in the store so I don't forget to pick them up before I go. This is a forgetful person's dream come true.
ProsI am a list person. I love to make lists for the day, for future plans, for the grocery store, etc. Wunderlist allows me to make as many lists as I want and keep them in one convenient, easy to find place (my phone). I really like that I can alphabetize my list with one click. I can also star certain items to put them at the top. I have a travel list, and I click items off of the list as I pack. What's great about this is, I can go back into the completed to-dos when I'm finished packing and put them back on the original list to use the next time I pack.
ConsI wish I could give some sort of constructive criticism here, but there really isn't anything. I've used Wunderlist for years, and I don't have any complaints.
January 17, 2019
Morgan C.
Student Manager
Higher Education, Self-employed
December 8, 2018

“For a basic free to use task list app, this is the best option available”

OverallWunderlist kept me organized for years. While it didn't have all the functionality that I needed, I appreciated the cost and the user experience greatly and I would never hesitate to return if my current task manager was ever removed from the app store.
ProsWunderlist is efficient and easy to use. It has the features that a basic user needs and allows you to create a very functional list for free. It's clean, it's user-friendly, and it works as an add-on for dozens of other apps/programs. If you're looking for a simple program to make your life a little more organized, this is the one you want.
ConsIt doesn't have quite as many features as I need as a person with a very busy, very complicated life. I like to sort my tasks into several categories and subcategories, have repeating events with various reminders, and personalize every list to the extreme. This is not the goal of the app, so this is not something it can offer. This is the reason why I switched to another app, but even that isn't perfect for me, so it's possible that what I need is either to write my own extremely fancy app or just to buy a whiteboard that I can customize all I want. Note that this is very nit-picky - If you're not as picky and busy as I am, this should not dissuade you from using Wunderlist.
December 8, 2018
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
July 26, 2018

“Low-powered lists that are dead simple for microtask management”

OverallFast task management and reminders.
ProsAvailable on all my devices. I love the ability to set recurring tasks, and the ability to set reminders down to the exact time I need them (that trigger a push notification on my phone). Using recurring tasks combined with reminders has allowed me to outsource a lot of weekly cadence type stuff that I would otherwise need to remember to do. Overall Wunderlist is just so lightweight and focussed that it is often the path of least resistance to quickly jot something down for later and not stress about it. I also enjoy the dashboard widget for Android phones, so that there is an even quicker entry point to adding tasks.
ConsLately, I have been noticing far more buggy behaviour as I move between devices and syncing happens. It also handles in app activity from personal and shared lists poorly between devices, and sometimes just poorly in general. My activity and comment feeds in the app are almost always showing that I have unread things, yet often times I have already seen them in-situ or dealt with them on another device.
July 26, 2018
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
September 30, 2019

“The best reminder/to-do application”

OverallWe use Wunderlist for ongoing lists of tasks, reminders, and to-do's in our business. It helps everyone stay on track and not lose sight of important tasks.
ProsWunderlist is very flexible and super easy to use, the customization is great and there are tons of options for how you can interact with the items on your list. The interface can be learned quickly, and within minutes you're getting things done more reliably, and prioritizing tasks and reminders with optimal efficiency.
ConsSometimes a reminder or to-do will require more characters than allowed by the interface, and we are required to finish them in the Notes section
September 30, 2019
Decker M.
Associate Director of Operations
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees
May 14, 2019

“To-Do List Person's Dream”

OverallThe "ding" of completing a task in Wunderlist is an endorphin rush for someone like me - someone who loves to get tasks complete. This took keeps me organized on my to-dos.
Pros-Clear and easy to use to-do list tool -Syncs with all the devices you have it on and log into -Allows you to share a list (text or email) -Allows you to collaborate lists with another user (both can add and subtract items) -Allows you to create multiple list -Has deadlines and reminders for tasks -Easily allows you to move a task to priority -Allows attachments, notes, and subtasks that need to get done before completing the main task -You can make a simple list or a complex list, but the complexity doesn't make it simple harder to use -Easily allows you to hide and archive lists that are no longer used
Cons-Sometimes the picture attachment gets lost when syncing. It seems to save the picture on the device and not in the cloud. I may not know how to use it, but this part seems confusing when I have tried it. -Doesn't work on Andriod Auto - would love to see this feature
May 14, 2019
Jonathan O.
Lead Developer
Graphic Design, 1-10 employees
April 27, 2019

“Wunderlist for Wonderful list management”

OverallI still use Wunderlist despite it not getting updated and support recently. I will miss it when it's gone. Being able to easily share list and check off done items, and at the end of the year seeing all the items you finished...mmmm so good.
ProsWunderlist was my go to tasks list application on desktop and iOS. I just love the virtual list and checking things off. Along with tasks you can have sub tasks within your items and an area for notes. You can even share lists and to do items with friends, family, and colleagues. It was super simple. But now MS owns it and the application is slowly going away and To Do is the new app...it's not great. I want my Wunderlist back.
ConsMicrosoft To Do. I wish I could just write that. But really I can not find faults with Wunderlist. Recently it seems like there have been some syncing issues with tasks from iOS to desktop, but I think that is because they aren't really keeping up to date with the app. Other than that I'd say some of the visual elements are somewhat bland and lacking since the app still has a lot of skeuomorphism to it.
April 27, 2019
Joel B.
Technology Consultant
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
May 9, 2018

“Best Task Management Tool Available”

ProsI spent many years looking for an application to manage tasks. Wunderlist was the find of the decade for me. I can create Lists of tasks to separate personal tasks from business tasks. I can have as many tasks within each list as I want. I can star higher priority tasks. Each task can have sub tasks. I could go on and on, but Wunderlist has all the functionality one could want in a task solution while at the same time keeping things simple and accessible. They have apps for every major phone OS (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile) as well as Windows 10. If you want simple, Wunderlist can do that. If you want depth and features, Wunderlist can do that, too!
ConsThe biggest issue I have with Wunderlist is the inability for the software to keep the task lists updated on all my devices automatically. I usually have to issue a manual sync before my latest changes get synchronized. Adding the ability for the software to constantly sync so that everything stays up to date would fill the only issue I can find with the software.
May 9, 2018
Furniture, 51-200 employees
February 16, 2018

“If you're looking for a to-do list app, this is it. If you need more than that, look elsewhere.”

OverallWunderlist helped us keep track of our daily tasks and repetitive items. It's great for creating recurring reminders for tasks that need to be done every so often. It's also good for helping you prioritize which tasks out of all your tasks need to be done today.
ProsWunderlist is a great to-do list app. I might even call it the perfect to-do list app. It is laser-focused on being all about creating and organizing task lists, and allowing you to keep good notes around each task. It is also good for teams that work on a task-basis (rather than a project basis) and need to be able to keep track of due dates, priority tasks, and accompanying files, links, and notes around each one. It's also free, which is pretty hard to beat.
ConsIt's pretty simple: Wunderlist is a to-do list app, as I've already said a lot. It's not anything else. If you are trying to manage a project, you may find that you can do it at first, but eventually it is going to get too complicated to be handled by the list format. We used Wunderlist in our digital marketing department for a couple years before switching to a project management app as our scope broadened, duties increased and projects became more complicated.
February 16, 2018
Paul C.
Prodigy Program
Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees
September 12, 2019

“Wunderlist is the best”

OverallWunderlist is the most simple, easy-to-use to-do list program I've used. The only one I've stuck with using since I've gone through other apps.
ProsI love using Wunderlist as a simple to do list and even for creating shopping lists. I think the interface is simple and easy to understand. The simple ding might seem dumb, but it feels so rewarding.
ConsI wish there were more options for the look, feel, and sound to customize it. However, the basic version is still exactly what I need. I love using it.
September 12, 2019
Banking, 5001-10,000 employees
May 20, 2019

“Business Regulatory Assistant”

OverallYou can access Wunderlist through all devices. For Wunderlist, you only need to have a device that can access IOS, Android or Web.
ProsThere is an application that we can offer you to facilitate and control your projects, to keep track of your daily life. The app name is Wunderlist. You can use Wunderlist as a reminder, a checklist or a notepad that balances the business process. The application is the most special one, so you are using the online business process by assigning others to the joint work. For example, you are working on a big project and you have created this project through Wunderlist and you have 5 friends. In this way, it is a note about the ones who have a job to finish who did what they did. etc. You control the whole process. Especially user experience, the application is very simple to use, simple and understandable.
ConsIf you wish, you can use your Facebook or Google accounts to create an account with your e-mail address.
May 20, 2019
Alvaro M.
Account Manager
Utilities, 1001-5000 employees
March 29, 2019

“Please retain Wunderlist!”

OverallStraight-forward list and task management tool. Fast, sleek, useful. There's so much to love about its simplicity. Please MS, keep Wunderlist running for us, its loyal users.
ProsLists, Lists, more Lists. We love lists for task management both for personal life and work. With Wunderlist you can create as many lists and then fill it out with details and reminders. I love the native desktop app, the mobile app, and even the ability to sign in via a web browser. It even syncs with my Mac OS right-sidebar. It is the most aesthetically pleasing to-do, task management app I know, love, and use. The background feature btw if pure classy. I hope they add more options thought.
ConsWhen Microsoft bought Wunderlist, there has always been the question and fear of "when will they shut down this service?" --- I have grown so fond of this app that it pains me to think that Microsoft is pushing for "To Do" and slowly (hopefully not any time soon), they will really be pulling the plug of Wunderlist.
March 29, 2019
Matt D.
Associate Director of Minisitry Operations
Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees
September 6, 2018

“The thrill of hearing the "ding" of a checked off item. Wunderlist is a great to-do tracker.”

OverallIt allows me to keep track of all my to-do list and tasks.
Pros-Super easy to create your first to-do list, can create many different lists (to-do, wish list, project list, shopping list, etc) -Allows multiple list to be grouped by categorized and organized -Tasks can be assigned to others -Syncs with phone app, desktop app, and online website -Allows shared list with other people, so both people can be on certain lists -Easy to have a simple title, yet you can open it and have lots of detail -Auto Syncs quickly -Has due dates and reminders -Integrates with Outlook
Cons-There is not a calendar view that shows your due dates like a calendar - which makes it hard to use for sequencing to-dos in order for project management -I would love for it to have a "secret santa" feature - where people can make Christmas list and randomly generate who is supposed to get that list (but this is another app). -The website says they will eventually retire the app
September 6, 2018
Zeynel A.
student
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1-10 employees
September 26, 2019

“Simple but very effective”

OverallWunderlist has been essential tool for us when we work on group projects. We can handle most of the organizing part of the project, with this software. We have assigned tasks to each members, shared ideas and files concerning project through this software. This software makes meetings almost redundant and saves us lots of time.
ProsI can create many lists and united them in a folder that I name. That feature provide plainness and effectiveness combined. I can easily move a task from one list to another. That makes the organizing task faster. I can see all list or folder in one screen and that design allow me to see which projects I am dealing with. It is really helpful for team work. When we are working on a group project, we can handle all kind of planing steps with Wunderlist. Thanks to its features such as adding members into list, assigning a task for members, adding note and attaching files to each tasks, every member of the team know what to do. Sections named as Today and Week are very useful in planing my week. It allow to see task with a due date in google calendar, Ical and outlook. And that enable me to keep track of my tasks without having to use the software everyday. I can set up the shortcut I desire.
ConsI can't see task within the any list before click it. I would like it if tasks and list seems in hierarchical order, like how folders and lists in the folders appears. I can't set up reminder or due date for sub-tasks.
Media Production, 1-10 employees
July 24, 2019

“Great useful app”

ProsWanderlust has been my workhorse for many years now. It helps me stay organized and on top of everything. I ditched all the other calendar apps and kept this one, as it is clear and easy to see and follow everything I need to do, my alarms, my appointments, and even the movies I want to see. I can also share with my colleagues and friends. The app is very powerful and yet simple.
ConsI love all the features and simplicity the software offers. Have no complaints.
July 24, 2019
Harish J.
Business Development Manager
Consumer Goods, 10,001+ employees
September 18, 2018

“Wunderlist has helped me a lot to organize tasks and share them with my team members.”

ProsIt was just amazing to see how Wunderlist helps me to break down and simplify my to-do list. We can categorize and share this list with the team members. We just need to use a hashtag to sort tasks and sub tasks into different categories. At one glance we can see the statuses of all the tasks like starred, completed, due today or due after 14 days. In case some of your tasks are due, you can create alerts or reminders to notify you about the deadline. We can add notes to each task and keep them organized. The cloud-based application is available across multiple platforms and all the changes we make are synced instantly.
ConsIt would have been much more appealing if more labels and color preferences were added to tasks . A due date feature for sub tasks would have been also perfect if implemented in a correct manner. It would be helpful if the application is integrated with some invoicing application as well.
September 18, 2018
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
October 15, 2019

“I recommend this to EVERYONE”

OverallI am able to keep on task, prioritize, and know exactly what needs to be done at any time in an extremely organized fashion, and its all in one place.
ProsThis is HANDS DOWN the app I use to run my life. I can simply manage tasks for both business and personal and not have them intertwine. I can set deadlines, attach files, add notes, add other people...the list goes on (no pun intended). I was not good at keeping to-do lists until I found Wunderlist. Somehow it made it less intimidating and it is such a clean and organized layout, not to mention I can integrate it with my Outlook and have it sync to my phone or whatever device I am using, as well as have it as a chrome extension.
ConsLiterally nothing. I am obsessed with this software and I recommend it to everyone. I am actually back in school now furthering my education and I recommend it to all of my classmates who are having trouble with time management and organization.
October 15, 2019
Andrea G.
Jefa de Departamento de Prensa
Sports, 501-1000 employees
May 24, 2019

“Take care of maintaining your creativity and leave the organization to this incredible task manager.”

OverallBy holding the reins of a press coordination that involves so many channels of communication, it makes it easier for me to have and use this manager to organize and order my days. I feel that it gives me much more time and I feel more motivated to guide my team to make the best of our job that is to communicate.
ProsIt possesses many points in favor, the facility to have the information when you want and in the place that you want. It allows you to have a high level of organization, so much so that you can even manage projects, because it has functions to sort everything in folders by categories and make your life easier. Schedule your tasks with alerts, reminders, leave notes so you do not forget details you want to modify. Synchronize to perfection even when attaching files. You can make lists of links to web pages that you want to review later.
ConsI have been using it for more than two years and I have no complaints or objections.
May 24, 2019
Jared W.
Health Commissioner
Government Administration, 11-50 employees
February 12, 2019

“Keeping Track of Kids and Projects”

OverallVery happy with this product. Whether assigning kids their chores, tracking my own task list, or organizing an event wide project, this is a valuable tool. Highly recommended.
ProsThis product is easy to use, but the best feature is the ability to share lists. I use this program at work to manage projects, but I mainly use it at home to manage my children. I can set up a task, assign it to one of my 3 kids, and it will appear in their own device as something they need to get done before I get home from work. OR ELSE... And just like that, no excuses about who was responsible for the job, no question about what the job was. Black and white, right there on their devices. I suppose it would function that way at work too.
ConsA little confusing trying to add partners. I also would love to get an easy way to see a checklist's items laid out on a timeline. Almost like a GANNT chart in project management.
February 12, 2019
Manuel D.
Business Office Manager
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
January 15, 2019

“Amazing, just wanted more integration”

OverallI really like Wunderlist over many other related software. It is a amazing experience, keeping all yur to dos, having reminders and a perfect synchonization between all the devices.
ProsThe software is amazing to keep task organized. The ability to set reminders and due dates is one of the reasons why I am using it. You can upload files or even chat in the task. It is always sinchronized so you can access to your infomation from any device at any time. I also like how can I share so easily the tasks and assign to other people
ConsWhat I would prefer is to have a better log of the completed tasks. For example to keep the dates the tasks were completed instead of going to the bottom with no records. That way I dont need to use a third party to keep log of when are the task being completed. Also I would like to see a time tracking feature, as a paid version so we can use it for work. At this point is more for domestical uses
January 15, 2019
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees
September 25, 2018

“Organizational dreams come true!”

OverallLove this! Finding this piece of software was a huge life-saver for my family.
ProsWunderlist is a HUGE component of my life now. Love that you can make a list for almost anything you need and that you can share it. My husband and I share several lists that help us to know what all we need when we go to a specific store, lists reminding us about projects that need to get completed, gift ideas for the holidays...you name it, it can be created! Life is busy and when we're on the go, opening our app to make a quick addition ensures that we won't forget that item or project down the road.
ConsThere are not many cons about this software. I do use this app heavily for our grocery and home shopping and instead of having to put in "milk" every time, while not time consuming, can be annoying. Would love to see some predictive text based on my previous lists or the ability to add items that are added often.
September 25, 2018
Jamie L.
Senior Account Executive
Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees
September 10, 2018

“Wunderlist is wunderbar! ”

OverallWunderlist has totally streamlined my life.
ProsI love wunderlist. I'm a big "to do" list person, and at work I carry a notebook around with me everywhere I go, full of to-do's and reminders- very organized. However, I realized that my personal life was much less organized, until I found wunderlist. Now I use it for everything. I have a list of to-do's (pick up rx, return item to store, send a bday card), a running grocery list (I just add items as I notice I need them, and then consult the list during weekly grocery runs) and I've even put wunderlist to use around the holidays, using it to help me remember gift hints that friends and family have dropped, and then later- listing out gifts I have already purchased. It keeps me on the ball!
ConsI wish there were more customization and view options- plenty of background images, but I would like to change the "list" of items to tiles- or just be able to organize a little differently. Sometimes it would be helpful to add a link to things (example, gift list) and the only place to do this is in the "notes" which is an extra click to access. I wish the notes would hover or drop down beneath the task name. Occasionally I will check off a to-do that hasn't actually been completed yet, and it's not very simple to get that task back- the easiest way is just to re-create it. Overall, a great app- but would like a little more flexibility.
September 10, 2018
Jenny M.
Freelance Copywriter
August 1, 2018

“Simple yet complete to-do list app that syncs with desktop”

OverallQuick list-building to keep various areas in my life in order.
ProsThis is my favorite to-do list app. I use it on both Android and iOS and it's easy to use on both. The interface is clean but complete, and you have all the functionalities you need to create and edit items in a list. You can also set reminders, share lists with others, assign items to people, and add extra notes within a list which I've always found useful. Syncing the content between the app and desktop is instantaneous, never had a problem or delay with it. You can always manually tell it to sync if something hasn't appeared on the other medium yet. There are a few personalization options like choosing a different background image from a small library. Overall it's a straightforward app to keep your lists in order with all the essentials and then some.
Cons- After ordering a list A-Z, items I create go to the bottom of the list and stay there which means I have to order the list from A-Z every time I add a new item to the list. - On mobile, I'm in a list and minimize it to switch apps, but when I switch back the app shows me the "inbox" list. This happens every time and shouldn't be too hard to fix. It's very annoying having to keep going in and out of lists and not being able to switch apps to not lose my place. - Being able to upload a new background image would be a "nice to have".
August 1, 2018
Matt T.
Chief Executive Officer
Computer Games, 1-10 employees
September 9, 2019

“Perfect list maker & reminder for a busy CEO”

OverallIt helps keep me on task throughout the day. Because it's easy to create recurring reminders, it helps me accomplish many routine tasks that I must take care of every day that I might otherwise put off. It is more simple than other scheduling apps I use but I see this simplicity as a benefit because I can use it quickly and it's easy to access and see what I need.
ProsWunderlist makes it very easy for me to enter a reminder for myself either on my phone or my computer. It syncs nearly instantly so I know my reminder will be on all my devices when I need it. It's very easy to set recurring reminders. It is also easy to create shared lists, we do this with our family grocery list so my wife and I can keep track of who needs to pick up what groceries!
ConsI have used Wunderlist for a long time. I find the backgrounds a little boring. I would appreciate some new backgrounds or the option to upload a custom background.
September 9, 2019
Andrzej M.
Photographer
Photography, Self-employed
July 19, 2019

“It's almost perfect (but free) daily go-to to-do list of mine.”

OverallFrom shopping lists to my monthly finances - Wunderlist helps me keep track of tasks I have to complete every day.
ProsIt has *almost* every feature I need, it's reliable, completely free and works on every platform.
ConsI wish it could implement tagging or labeling tasks, to give another dimension to filter them outside their project.
July 19, 2019
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1001-5000 employees
April 26, 2019

“Organize and schedule”

OverallAs a very organized and methodic person, with a little bit of obsessive compulsive personality, it helps me daily whether it is in my work, household chores, grocery list and so on. Also, it's great that I can share tasks with other people, such as vacation's tasks with my family or girlfriend. I am literally very dependent on it.
ProsAmong all trackings apps I've used, this one has definitely stood out. It's fast, free, great looking, easy to understanding and very complete, while not being overwhelming. The aoftware in itself is very well structured with different hierarchies which allow us to track and organize things in a very deep way. Also, we can schedule reminders and due dates to help us achieve those specific goals. As it is web based, with a desktop and mobile app utilities, we can synchronize it easily.
ConsFor all the time I have been using it, I actually have no complaints.
April 26, 2019
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
January 21, 2019

“Finally a replacement for sticky notes! ”

OverallOverall, I highly recommend Wunderlist to help you keep up with your many to-dos during the day and week. I have found it especially helpful for me to create daily and weekly goal lists so that I can balance my priorities better even when my daily to-dos change at a moments notice. I highly recommend this product for everyone!
ProsIt is hard to choose just one aspect of Wunderlist that I liked most. It is so easy to use and I love that you can sync the lists between your computer and your phone. It is especially helpful that these lists take no time to update so if you are sharing a list with someone, they can immediately see your additions!
ConsThe only thing I think Wunderlist is missing is the capability to write an actual paragraph or larger document. While it is great for brainstorms and quickly entering lists, I wish you could have the ability to write a few sentences at a time in a paragraph format.
January 21, 2019
Civil Engineering, 1001-5000 employees
December 13, 2018

“Wunderlist is WONDERFUL!”

ProsThis is hands down my absolute most favorite app EVER! It's super intuitive, very easy to use - I even got my mom to start using it. I did a lot of research trying to find the best application to use for making lists that are sharable and editable between multiple users. It's free! It's VERY easy to set up and start using. I share almost 12 lists with my bf who I live with in order to keep track of groceries, items to return, places we want to try and eat, activities for date night etc. I also keep lists for myself for work and home errands. I can keep lists for ideas for presents with people etc. I LOVE LOVE this application. It has simplified my life and kept us organized without even trying, also I'm a total sucker for the little noise notification when you check off a item on a list - it's like an audible pat on the back!
ConsNo complaints - seriously not even one. If I haaaad to make one maybe that I could customize the colors however that would be it!
December 13, 2018