Screencastify Ratings

Overall

About Screencastify

Screencastify is an ultra simple screen recorder that will supercharge the way you communicate at work. Record, edit and share HD videos in seconds. Instead of typing up long emails, reports or documentation, deliver your message more quickly and clearly with a screen video. Used by account managers, UX designers, sales teams, and marketers around the world. Learn more about Screencastify

Public Policy, 1-10 employees
March 17, 2019

“Screencastify is awesome!”

OverallI use it mostly to record any procedures or even any task that I want others to get done. I show them step by step on what to do so that there is no room for misunderstandings and everyone is on the same page.
ProsIt is so simple to use. Just download the extension and viola! Whenever you need to record your screen with voice-over just click on the extension, choose your preferences, click record select which tab or screen (if you have multiple screens like I do) and wait for the countdown. And yes, you are able to choose how long you want the countdown to be. Once you hit zero you can start speaking and showing others whatever you want. This is great for tutorials and how-to videos. Once done you just click on the extension button again and select the "stop recording" option and it gets saved automatically to your google drive if you are online and when you are offline it will just save it to your computer. And that is it! I love using it for when I need to explain how I use whatever new software my company is trying to adopt and it helps me record the process so that I don't need to repeat myself when teaching others how to use the new software. I simply record my procedure and send the google drive link to everyone and they can view it wherever they are and whenever they please, repeating it, pausing it and downloading it like any other video. It doesn't take much space and it is very easy to understand on the first go. I recommend it widely.
ConsYou have to use it with chrome only. There is a limit to the length of the videos and you can only record a certain number of videos a month unless if you pay of course. The free version also adds a watermark to the videos but its small and in the corner and you hardly ever notice it.
March 17, 2019
Nick A.
District Staff Development Coordinator
March 9, 2018

“Simple and Effective Screencast Tool”

OverallI love being able to create flipped lessons for my students and staff with this tool and that it simply saves them to my Google Drive for easy access. This allows me to create lessons around common issues so that students can go back and watch them whenever they need to. This frees me up to spend more time conferencing with other students.
ProsThe best feature is that Screencastify is a Google extension that can record right from your web browser and then save directly to your Google Drive. This is great because it is very simple to share it out or give someone access to this recording. I also like that you are able to screen share as well as add your own image/picture in picture to this. This is great when you are creating flipped videos and lesson for students. Everything is pretty simple to use and quick.
ConsOne big hiccup is the fact that it only saves to a specified file type to your Google Drive. This is a problem if you want to upload this file to another program, or download and send as an attachment. I was able to find that there is a Google Drive add-on that is able to read video files and convert as needed. Also- under the free version you are limited to any editing tools, as well as time limit. I don't usually go over 10 minutes so this is fine, but you'll need the premium if you want longer videos.
March 9, 2018
Russell P.
Teacher, Consultant
E-Learning, Self-employed
February 14, 2019

“I love Screencastify!”

OverallI am extremely pleased with how simple it has been to use Screencastify. I've been able to record screen recordings that can be quickly shared with students and teammates. I love it!
ProsScreencastify is a phenomenal and easy to use tool for teachers and students! It has so many great features. First, you have the ability to create videos of your screen (with or without your headshot). This can be used to "flip" the classroom, frontload with information, students who are out sick, for small groups that are working on different topics, differentiation, or for centers activities. In a way, this allows you to be more than one place at once! Beyond that, you can add graphics on the screen while recording (including lines, circles, etc.), which can draw attention to certain parts of your presentation for the students. Another great feature is that it links and syncs with your Google Drive. Your videos are automatically stored there, if you use Google Drive. You can then get a link that easily shared with students. Last, I only scratched the surface of all the great stuff about Screencastify, but they also have an awesome certification program you can take to learn more - great customer support!
ConsTo be honest, I have no complaints about Screencastify. I only need the ability to record short videos that can be shared with students or teammates, and Screencastify helps me accomplish that goal. I'm also able to do what I need to do with the free version, but have considered the subscription so that I can get access to more minutes per month. It's a great platform - give it a try!
February 14, 2019
David S.
June 13, 2017

“Amazing product - highly recommended!”

OverallThe ability to quickly and easily capture screen recordings on my Chromebook and share them via Google Drive.
ProsEasy to use, automatically uploads to Google Drive and creates a sharing link with 1 click, allows cropping duration or part of screen, selecting to record tab or whole screen, audio from tab, user or off. I've tried lots of other screencasting offerings and this is by far the best I've used. Soon after purchase I got in touch with some questions about how to do a couple of things and they were prompt and polite and answered everything. Seriously, this software is amazing and I use it most days and love it!

By Screencastify on June 13, 2017
David, Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm really glad to hear about your positive experience. Please do reach out if you have questions or more feature requests in the future! James
Shane P.
Instructional Technology Facilitator
Education Management, 5001-10,000 employees
August 31, 2018

“Just keeps getting better...”

OverallI use it for quick tutorial for teachers, reflections for students, recording directions. It's great for screen recording or making presentations with audio!
ProsI've been using this product for about 2 years and it just keeps getting better! First off, the free version is great! What you get for nothing is hard to beat. The ability to quickly screen record a lesson, tutorial, etc. is awesome. And it's so simple to use. I also love that it links seamlessly with my Google Drive and other social media platforms. They are constantly providing helpful updates, as well. Plus, their customer service and help site is very helpful.
ConsDue to fact that they update so often (which is good), it is difficult to keep up. Nothing major really changes, they just keep you on your toes with all the simple updates and changes they make!
August 31, 2018
Bryan P.
operations specialist
July 19, 2018

“I used this to make screenshots/videos ”

ProsI liked the ability use keyboard shortcuts and to do screenshots or videos. The mark up features were useful as well to point things out to clients we send shots to.
ConsI found that my library would get fill rather quickly and that many times we would have to remove old shots in order to take an share new ones. Sometimes when that happens the old videos we had shared were cut off and no longer visible.
July 19, 2018
Mary S.
Account Manager
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
June 13, 2017

“I love that it can easily capture and store videos on google drive.”

OverallIt's helps increase my productivity and communication between myself and my accounts.
ProsI love that it's an extension in Chrome. The ease of saving videos in my Google Drive and sharing those links is definitely the biggest advantage.
ConsThe UI feels clunky at times. It is sometimes slow to start and while I understand that may just be my connection, the lack of an offline option is also a drawback.

By Screencastify on June 13, 2017
Hey Mary, thanks so much for your review! We truly appreciate it. One quick note - Screencastify does work offline (though of course you won't be able to save to your Google Drive until you go back online). So even if you're offline, just click record and everything should work fine - though again the video will only save locally until you go back online. Please let me know if you have any questions or trouble recording offline. Thanks again! James
Luke K.
Client Success Manager
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
July 16, 2019

“Screencastify Makes Screen Sharing a Breeze”

OverallThis is an extremely useful tool as a Client Success Manager because it provides the perfect solution when an email would take to long and the issue or solution would not be as easy to describe over a phone call.
ProsThe Screencastify plug-in makes it very easy to quickly record my sceen and download it into a sharable video.
ConsI have nothing negative to say about this tool
July 16, 2019
Erin F.
Admissions
Education Management, 51-200 employees
June 17, 2019

“Acceptable Free Trial”

ProsI use the free trial version. What I like most about this extension is that it automatically uploads my videos to Drive once I am done recording! It is super easy to just quickly record a bunch of videos and find them exactly where I need them afterward. I love that it captures the screen I am using and I can narrate while moving around and moving between tabs. The audio is clear.
ConsI use the free trial so I only have 50 videos to record every month, and if you need to re-record, it goes quick! Sometimes the videos take a long time to process in my drive and I will have to come back the next day if I want to do anything with them. I wish a popup would come up on the screen with a stop button. because going back up to hit the stop button sometimes adds unwanted sound and seconds to my videos.
June 17, 2019
Jason L.
CEO, Co-Founder
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
October 16, 2018

“If you email daily, you should consider Screencastify!”

OverallI use Screencastify to record short (between :30 second and 10 minute) videos for either marketing use, instructional use, or simply to reply in a personal way to an email from a friend, customer, or potential client. I use this weekly, and in certain seasons, daily. I love it!
ProsI love the ease of use of this software. It's a simple Chrome plugin that you click, select what you want to record, and begin recording. Having it save automatically to either Google Drive or YouTube is amazing, and I love that I don't have to spend time uploading or fussing with editing. I simply love this software.
ConsFor what I expect it to do, I literally cannot find anything I wish more about this software.
October 16, 2018
Mike I.
Sr Onboarding Specialist
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
August 2, 2019

“MOST helpful”

ProsThis is one of the most helpful and useful tools you can add to your computer. It has allowed us to create and share recordings with ease.
ConsNo cons, this program is easy to use and does a great job.
August 2, 2019
Valentina c.
CS TN
Internet, 51-200 employees

“Very Usefull! ”

OverallMakes my daily work easier
ProsEasy to use and useful for daily work. I love that it's an extension in Chrome. The ease of saving videos in my Google Drive and sharing those links is definitely the biggest advantage.
ConsNo cons about screencastify. Perhaps it is sometimes slow to start and doesn't work if you don't grant permissions for webcam and microphone access.
Marta B.
Associate Director of Admissions Operations
Higher Education, 11-50 employees
June 7, 2017

“Wonderful tool for sharing what is seen over several clicks without needing a screen share meeting!”

OverallI use this tool so much in my job. It helps with how the world does business today, which is not always face-to-face. It is a definite time saver as well.
ProsI can capture several steps I take in a short video and share this with my support team who happens to be in a different time zone. This is often much more handy than taking multiply screenshots or scheduling a meeting. It speeds up the process of getting answers and moving forward.
ConsI often record a video using the quick launch buttons only to later realize that I wasn't logged in to my account; I have to re-record my session.
June 7, 2017
Abby H.
CRM and Email Marketing Manager
Think Tanks, 11-50 employees
November 27, 2018

“Great for User Support”

OverallScreencastify has dramatically cut down the time it takes for me to create user tutorials for supporting my users in various capacities. It's a great tool and a good value for the money.
ProsI administer our nonprofit's database system. As an admin, a big portion of my job is ongoing user training. I used to build user manuals with tons of screenshots, which takes approximately forever. Now, I use Screencastify to do actual screenshare videos of the processes that I need to compile into user manuals. I also use it on a one-off basis to share processes with users if they're having trouble with something specific. The users love it, and it makes my job loads easier.
ConsIt does take a while to download the videos, but it's not that big of a deal.
November 27, 2018
Crystal I.
Marketing Content Developer
Insurance, 11-50 employees
April 25, 2018

“Praise for Screencastify!”

ProsI use the Chrome extension. I use the free version. The free version only lets you record for up to 10 minutes I think, but that is enough for me. It is intuitive, clean, and I love how all my videos instantly have a shareable link as soon as I'm done recording. You can record a single tab or your entire screen. Easiest thing out there. Other stuff requires downloads or there is a big learning curve. Not with Screencastify. I'm so happy I found it and so are our website developers! Explaining what we are experiencing (issues, bugs, etc) is super easy.
ConsNo cons. I'm so glad I found Screencastify. It has made my business life so much easier. I'm glad the free version gets the job done.
April 25, 2018
Lauren M.
Substitute Teacher
Primary/Secondary Education, Self-employed
June 11, 2019

“Screencastify Review”

OverallI use this to teach a lesson, submit work, and make short videos.
ProsThis is one of my favorite softwares. It is so simple to use and easy. I am not a tech person, by any means, and this makes me feel like I know what I am doing. After watching a short clip video on how it worked, I was able to do it no problem. I love how I can make a powerpoint, show it, then have my voice in the background. It is so nice and just very convenient. Or if I need to switch between my face and the powerpoint I can do that.
ConsI do not like that I cannot go back and fix a mistake if I make one. I have do the whole thing over again. That is the only annoying problem I have with this.
June 11, 2019
Telecommunications, 501-1000 employees
November 13, 2018

“Walkthrough videos made easy!”

OverallWe use Screencastify for our training videos. This makes onboarding new users easier as they have a easy to watch reference that they can refer back to. It also makes it easy to record a new video for when a new proceedure develops. It can be recorded once and sent out to everyone in the company for review.
ProsScreencastify is really easy to set up and start making high-quality training videos. Since its a chrome extension it can work on any major OS including Windows, Mac, and Crome OS. You can record offline and easily store your videos via Google Drive or on youtube.com.
ConsScreencastify does not have an option to embed custom watermark at this time.
November 13, 2018
Education Management, 51-200 employees
May 15, 2018

“Screencastify is a free, helpful tool I use for my HR demos”

OverallUsing the free version is good enough for my needs.
ProsThe free version works for our needs Very easy to use (intuitive) Convenient for short video presentations/recording
ConsThe solution is great but it would be better to have pricing for non-for-profit organizations. The Let's talk school pricing is a little intimidated to approach. As mentioned, I use this tool probably 5 times per year.
May 15, 2018
Lopaze L.
Copywriter
April 4, 2018

“Excellent software for beginners ”

OverallGreat software for the money...
ProsScreencast is a digital recording of computer screen output, also known as a video screen capture, often containing audio narration. There's a free version.
ConsSaves recordings to WMV only and no webcam recording. You have to buy pro account to really get the features and benefits of software.
April 4, 2018
CHRISTOPHE P.
Marketing Project Manager
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
April 12, 2019

“Very useful”

ProsVery useful to record your screen, videos or virtual events such as webinars.
ConsSometimes it's not very easy to use and it's better to try it before an event
April 12, 2019
201-500 employees
May 12, 2018

“Tiny app but huge benefits ”

OverallQuick capture, share, post.
ProsSuper easy to calorie you screens with audio and video. Easy to integrate with YouTube and Google drive
ConsSome times the capture crashes. Its not frequent or annoying but happened to me twice in one year. Can have some provision to capture the error log in such cases
May 12, 2018
ayush d.
Program Leader
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
November 6, 2018

“easy way to record your desktop screen”

Prosdoes not require big size to operate on the desktop. Simply we can use it by adding it with chrome browser. It can simply record our entire desktop screen or we can select browser screen to record. It can record voice as well. Simple and secured with google logins so that you don't have to worry about losing data. It also has the option to save video directly to the google drive. It allows a user to record up to 10 minutes video each time. for more duration videos you have to purchase the application.
ConsNothing to dislike about the application functions but it should contain a simple or basic video editor in it. it will help the user to work more efficiently on the screencastify.
November 6, 2018
Abby B.
eBay Listings Growth Team Lead
Automotive, 51-200 employees
March 12, 2018

“Screencastify is a great program for those who need to share their screens in video format.”

OverallBeing able to share my screen with anyone using an intuitive program has been very helpful.
ProsI love this program because not only is it easy and intuitive to use, but it allows you to do just what it says it will - share your screen using video. The interface is clean and easy to learn, while also allowing you to create professional and lag-free videos to share with whoever you need to share them with.
March 12, 2018
Marc R.
Consultant
November 21, 2017

“Screencasting made easy”

ProsIt's super easy to use. You can store your videos straight to Google Drive. You can crop the videos after you have finished recording.
ConsThe video editor does not have a lot of features. I find missing a "Merge" functionality, to combine several screencasts. Also, a plugin for other browsers -it currently supports Chrome- would be useful.
November 21, 2017
Billy T.
VP of Partnerships
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
April 3, 2019

“Great for Demos and recording tutorials ”

OverallIt has been a great experience. I've created dozens of demos and tutorials and I'll continue to use this app. Also the price is very low and a great value for me.
ProsI like the ease of use and versatility. The tools are very to use when recording and the go right to my google drive ready to go.
ConsThe editing options are somewhat limited
April 3, 2019
Lily W.
Internet, 1-10 employees
November 17, 2017

“Great for how to videos.”

ProsIt is easy to use, the video quality is pretty good, and the files are automatically saved to Google Drive, which makes the files easy to find.
ConsThe editing features could use some improvement, so that you don't have to re-record everything over and over. The ability to save different file types would also be helpful.
Abhinav S.
Senior Software Engineer
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
August 31, 2019

“Great tool for screen recording independent of the OS.”

ProsThe tool provides a light and easy to customise plugin for chrome browser which can be used for recoding audio and video, the quality of the recording is very good.
ConsA direct download for the recoding is not available and the time cap on recording length is also problematic.
August 31, 2019
Matthias G.
ICT Support
Professional Training & Coaching, 51-200 employees
February 28, 2019

“Finally screencapturing done right”

OverallProblems solved just by sending a little 'follow me'
ProsI love using this to screencapture little guides, it's easier to follow than a written paper. For me the 10 minutes are enough for now, I even tend to split it up in multiple parts. The biggest plus for me is the ease of use.. nothing beats that
ConsThe pricing for our organisation is a little on the high side. We can't afford to get the paid version as of yet.
February 28, 2019
Internet, Unspecified
July 24, 2018

“Works just fine. Could use some attention.”

OverallQuick way to share video tutorials.
ProsThis is affordable and simple to install solution for screen capture and video sharing. I like to use the software for capturing video tutorials and explanations to accompany my email clarifications. It is conveniently accessible and ultimately does the trick. It is nice to have the options to save or upload and share a link.
ConsThis is not always compatible on mobile. Some time the uploads for videos freeze and must be recorded again. Also, the selection of the screen that you wish to record is sometimes confusing and I have managed to record nothing but my voice. Overall, it does the trick but I wouldn't be able to confidently recommend.
July 24, 2018
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
August 12, 2018

“Very simple video management tool”

ProsI liked how simple the product is. You have your extension in your browser, and very quickly you can be recording videos.
ConsThe file management is brutal. If you have many videos they will get lost easily in your drive.
August 12, 2018
Ryan M.
E-Learning, 201-500 employees
August 3, 2019

“Screencastify”

ProsScreencastify enables users to record videos with ease of use.
ConsScreencastify does not allow for many features to be used within the recordings.
August 3, 2019
John A.
Lead Ecosystem Technician
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
September 5, 2018

“Sign in issues”

OverallI am not sure who's at fault here, but my IT guy and the support person at the company were neither one very helpful. I am sure it is a fine product, but my frustration will keep me from using this product in the future.
ProsConvenient as a it is a web browser extension.
ConsI was unable to open the professional version of the software. I was told by my IT department that I needed to use my corporate login, that was not the truth. When I contacted the customer support it was just as up sales opportunity for them. I used the "free" version and it was adequate.
September 5, 2018
Jake F.
CMO
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
June 1, 2017

“Amazingly simple”

ProsInstalled Screencastify a few months ago and got going with it instantly. Zero learning curve. I originally downloaded it to make a product demo, but I've used it for so many other things since. We just launched a new website and I had a friend navigate it while Screencastify was recording. I could see where his eyes and mouse went naturally. Super helpful.
ConsI wish the editing features were a little more robust, as you can only trim the ends or crop the size.
June 1, 2017
Daniel V.
Education Management, 11-50 employees
September 14, 2019

“Almost Perfect”

OverallFor the purpose of showing students hoe to do things on the computer, the watermark is not a big issue. As a result, this is an asset to those in the field.
ProsHaving a screencasting application that works directly off of the Chrome browser is so nice. You don't have to worry about filling up space with saves.
ConsIt does cost monthly to get the watermark off of the screen. It's not terribly expensive, but if you don't want the watermark it does cost.
September 14, 2019
Leslie C.
Graphic Design, 1001-5000 employees
October 3, 2019

“Only for web screen casting”

OverallIt does not work well to record something that is in any sort of window that is not a web browser. You cannot zoom in. You cannot edit you cannot highlight you cannot do anything to make your video better if it is in an application. It is a low level piece of crap. That's why they don't offer a free trial.
ProsIf you want to record something that you were doing in a web browser it works fine.
ConsIf you want to record something that you were doing in a web browser it works fine.
October 3, 2019
Steve W.
TriNova Brand Manager
Automotive, 51-200 employees
February 5, 2019

“Easy, free (ish), good”

OverallWe used screencastify to create some video SOPs for new employees so they could learn how to perform some basic tasks without taking too much time from more senior workers. The platform is easy to understand, doesn't break, and produces videos exactly like what you're looking for.
ProsIt is easy to use via chrome extension and the free version has almost everything you need for short videos.
ConsIf you're going over a certain time limit (10 minutes last I checked) then you need the pro version of the software. Also there's a watermark, for those who are anti-watermark or want people to not think you're cheap.
February 5, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
November 7, 2018

“Record it, to proof it!”

Prosit can be a Google Chrome extension, so it is easy to record. For us, we record our activity when we do software testing. That is the clear proof you encountered an error while checking the software.
ConsI dont think there's any, for a short period of time using this application, it lessens my typing job, explaining the steps I did when testing. I just sent the recorded video, then that's it.
November 7, 2018
Celine B.
French Teacher
April 15, 2019

“Very useful”

ProsThat's a good and simple tool to record online lessons and conferences that I attend. I can then share it or watch it again. I like the chrome plugin
ConsThe free version doesn't have a lot of features but that's fair.
April 15, 2019
Ken S.
ReStore Volunteer Recruiting and Training Manager
Construction, 51-200 employees
December 21, 2018

“ScreenCast O-Matic”

OverallI create training videos for my managers and volunteers.
ProsThis software is a great tool for training. It is easy to create videos and to use. Love It!
ConsI would like to alter my voice . I have not discovered a "Con" yet.
December 21, 2018
Angie W.
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees
June 20, 2019

“Not Impressed...”

OverallI never got any responses back to my questions as I tried getting my videos to work. Their FAQs section was sorely lacking in the areas that I needed help.
ProsI like that I can video myself and watch it later, but I can do that with my computer's own software better.
ConsThis was a very difficult software to use. I used it so that I could send a video of my teaching to a company, and it took me almost five days of trying in order to get one good video. I used headphones with a microphone attached as it told me to, but they couldn't hear me. I used perfect lighting, but there were times it wouldn't recognize me on screen. If I could have, I'd have just used my own computer's software and sent that video, but I was required to use this.
June 20, 2019
Elkana R.
Student
May 31, 2019

“Simple add-on to record your screen but ..”

OverallI used Screencastify to record my web development project.
ProsIt's a simple way to record your screen or windows without installing any software. It's automatically saved in your google drive or your youtube channel.
ConsThe recording quality in my experience isn't really great and there's no option to increase the quality. And If you're looking for free screen recorder without a watermark this is not for you because you have to upgrade to premium to remove the watermark.
May 31, 2019
William B.
Tool Room Purchasing Agent
Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees
March 19, 2018

“This software works well.”

OverallAble to record screens in decent quality video.
ProsMy favorite thing is that it does what I need it to do without any serious hangups or issues and with decent overall quality.
ConsMy least favorite thing is having to deal with the advertisements since I use the free version. Also not having access to more features without paying.
March 19, 2018
Lavanya C.
Tech Writer, Success Manager
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
March 16, 2018

“Screencastify is among my favourites in screen recording”

ProsNo installation! The Tab recording option and ease of use is what I like the most about it. I can highlight certain features of our product and explain the working easily to clients(and send demos)
ConsEditing the videos is a bit difficult and I'm using a different tool for this. The merging of videos shows some glitches at times.
March 16, 2018
Benjamin T.
Education Management, 11-50 employees
November 21, 2018

“Easiest, most accessible screen casting application”

ProsVERY easy to use and set up. It even has a web browser extension to make using it even quicker and easier.
ConsOnly allows for 5 minute videos (at least on Chromebook) and saving videos can be more difficult that it should be.
November 21, 2018
Paul C.
Information Systems Specialist
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees
November 20, 2018

“Easy screen recording that just works!”

ProsDeam simple to use screencast software that makes great recordings. Pricing is fantastic for what you get, even the free version worth using.
ConsHonestly, I have NOTHING bad to say. Add the ability to save to Google Team Drives, and it will be PERFECT!
November 20, 2018
James F.
Administrator
August 8, 2018

“Simple but powerful tool”

Overallcreating more interactive/multimedia tutorials for colleages - quick and easy to produce content, and easily digested by recipients.
Prossimplicity of use. very easy to get things rolling and looking good.
Consnothing really - it does what it's supposed to.
August 8, 2018
E-Learning, 1001-5000 employees
December 20, 2018

“It's useful, had a learning curve”

ProsI like this software to make tutorial videos using screen capture and recording of a window I have open.
ConsThere was a learning curve for me to figure out how to only record a section of the screen.
December 20, 2018
Andi G.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
May 5, 2018

“Worked great for a job interview”

ProsIt was easy to use and I was able to use the free trial to record and send my online demo for an interview.
ConsI really didn't find anything about the software that I didn't like. It did what I needed it to do just fine.
May 5, 2018
Manuel Alejandro C.
Marketing and Advertising Coordinator
Chemicals, 51-200 employees
July 19, 2019

“ The virtual classroom tool!”

OverallThanks to screencastify I have created tutorials with great versatility and adaptability, allows me to use support media easily, simplifying resources and taking advantage of time
ProsThe possibility of combining video recording functions simultaneously webcam + desktop
ConsSometimes I only record the desktop, I have to restart the whole process in order to record everything and use the tools properly
July 19, 2019
Mark M.
Data Analist
Information Services, 11-50 employees
November 18, 2018

“Nice tool”

ProsI use the chrome extension, to create short video's for colleges to show how things should be done. Easy to use, autosave to drive and share with others!
ConsFor video a greet tool, but for making screenshots I use a different tool that is more easy to use.
November 18, 2018