Wishlist Rewards Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.7/5
4.8/5

About Wishlist Rewards

Wishlist Rewards combines simple administration and the power of recipient choice to create memorable employee recognition programs. We offer fully-automated milestone rewards and multi-channel spot reward programs. Wishlist recipients can choose from a catalog of nationwide experiences, which ensures all employees have options they'll enjoy. Learn more about Wishlist Rewards

Wenwen X.
Tax Staff
Accounting, Unspecified
September 22, 2017

“Worst experience ever. No customer service at all.”

ProsThe gift card part is pretty cool, especially when you get the direct link to the gift card options.
ConsFirst of all, the website is designed to be confusing. I used to get the gift cards from Wishlist but this time I only got a link and the link led me to the ticket page. Later on did I learn from other people that I had to click a tab to get to the gift card page. Secondly, customer service sucks. I tried to contact the customer service right after I realized that I mistakenly ordered a ticket rather than a gift card, and they basically told me that it would be a good lesson for me and I should be more careful when using their product in the future. Thirdly, the policy is stubborn. The customer support said that they cannot switch a ticket to a gift card since that was their policy. This happened to other customers before as well and they just accepted it. So I asked whether I could at least get the refund back for that I would not be able to make it to the show later this week. The customer support said no and suggested me to talk to the ticket box at the show or ask the HR to issue another wishlist gift to me.

By Wishlist Rewards on September 25, 2017
Wenwen, Thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I wanted to apologize if I came across as condescending and regret that you feel disappointed with our interaction. My intention was to do everything within my power to remedy your issue in an empathetic way. We are passionate about providing the best possible experience to our customers and I take it seriously that I fell short. Ultimately, we must adhere to our ticket reseller's policy, which states that tickets are non-refundable once redeemed. I would be happy to connect with your HR manager and get the go ahead to issue you a new gift if that would help remedy the situation. We really appreciate your feedback and we truly do take your comments to heart. In fact, it is one of our next projects to differentiate gift categories more clearly, and now the gift card page loads first. I hope that your concerns have been addressed and that we can provide you with a better experience soon!
September 22, 2017
Steve R.
Assistant Vice President Human Resources
Real Estate, 201-500 employees
August 3, 2018

“Wishlist Rewards has worked for us”

OverallWishlist Rewards has been a great tool to enhance our employee experience and engagement. Employees like the program and I like it since it is easy to administer through the online system.
ProsThe software is easy to use, functional, and meets all of our needs. Are we able to reward an employee quickly and easily - YES. Are we able to get end of month billing and reports for our accounting team - YES. Are we able to show spend and offer different reward levels - YES. Support for the system through the Wishlist Team with members like Mackenzie who answer every question we have, trains new team members and comes up with great options - YES.
ConsI do not really have any cons. The system works and is smooth.
August 3, 2018
Sarah S.
Corporate Services Coordinator
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

“Wishlist Review”

OverallI have really enjoyed using Wishlist Rewards for my office. It is a nice way to show people are appreciated. Its also great that it gives them a choice. There is nothing worse than getting a gift you don't like, or a gift card for a store you would never shop at!
ProsI think it is very easy to use. When I have been out and someone needed to use my account to send a gift, they were able to send them easily without any questions.
ConsThe only complaint I have is when I use Microsoft Edge as a browser with the site, I have trouble typing the thank you message as it starts typing things backwards. It is only in this browser, and I can just usually copy and paste something in anyways, so it hasn't been a huge deal.
Chelsea C.
Senior Benefits Administrator
Real Estate, 201-500 employees
June 28, 2017

“We use Wishlist for Quarterly Employee Awards, birthday gifts, and other spontaneous awards.”

ProsIt's more engaging than a simple spot bonus. It drives employees towards fun, experience-based rewards but still gives them the option to choose what is best for them. It's an exciting way to reward employees and we have received great feedback.
June 28, 2017
Matthew R.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees
July 30, 2018

“Ease of use but could use some more options.”

OverallWishlist Rewards has been very good to us and our employees. We have had some good feedback from the experiences our employees have had.
ProsThe website is easy to use. Navigation is very friendly with good information that points you in the right direction. The site is laid out well.
ConsThe website is great, but would be nice to have more local options to select from for our area. Southern California is so spread out and there is so much traffic that most people have mentioned there needing to be more local options in the Inland Empire area such as Corona, Riverside, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Chino.
Rachel H.
HR Coordinator
Environmental Services, 201-500 employees

“Wishlist Review ”

OverallThe rep has been wonderful, responsive and easy to work with. The website and overall software has not been as robust as I would like. The lack of affordable international rewards is an issue for my company. I would like reporting to be more comprehensive.
ProsI love the ability to reward staff and the Wishlist rep is wonderful. The software is easy to log in and somewhat intuitive.
ConsInability to on and off board employees in the future. Have to use an extra email step. Website not useful for employees. Would love to have a place to direct them to read about the program, see the options, see their status etc. I have not used the incentive (only anniversary gifts). I would like to have more budget to be able to engage this part of the program. Reports are not as robust as I have wanted for data, Wishlist rep has needed to pull info for me. Items for international staff are not a good value and not easy to get in the current system.
Vanda H.
Executive Coordinator
Construction, 201-500 employees

“Wishlist User Review”

OverallI love the variety of experiences: activities, gift cards & live events offered. Feels like being a "kid in the candy store". Wishlist has been very pro-active and accommodating in helping our business solve any internal glitches with the programs we've set up for our employees, and with any tracking or accounting type issues as well.
ProsI personally like the ease of browsing and looking at the variety of "rewards" that are being offered. We use it in various capacities within our business as thank you's, congratulations: weddings, babies, for a job well done, and service awards.
ConsI haven't found anything that I dislike about the software to date.
Lizbeth (Lizzie) S.
Wellness program coordinator
Government Relations, Unspecified
November 8, 2017

“Easy to use with great variety in gifts! ”

OverallI can easily send rewards to people through email, which is great for an organization that has over 200 physical locations.
ProsBeen using Wishlist for about three years now and I love how easy it is to use for our wellness program. Great selection, great customer service.
ConsI have had a few people who are a little confused about how to download their gifts, but I think they are not super tech savvy in the first place.
Aaryn N.
Director, Finance & HR
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
July 30, 2018

“Amazing Rewards for our employees!”

OverallI have absolutely loved working with Wishlist! I would recommend it to anyone looking to reward and engage employees. I've never heard a complaint from recipients. Customer service on the administrative side has been amazing! I love feeling like I have someone to go to anytime something comes up. Thank you for what you're doing!!! Keep up the good work!
ProsI love how many options are available to our employees based on their own personal preferences!
ConsThe auto bill system seems to be a bit off with what has been paid vs what is still actually outstanding. I'm sure it's just a glitch in the system.
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
July 27, 2018

“Alternatives to Gift Cards”

OverallMy experience has been great. The team has always been responsive and accommodating to my company's needs. I would definitely recommend them to other companies.
ProsWishList allows to give the gift of experience in lieu of gift cards. I was skeptical at first, but when we started giving experience based gifts to our employees they really loved it. They took pictures and sent thank you notes. For them it was a really memorable experience.
ConsThe reporting ability is a little lacking as well as the Administrator functions.
Rocio S.
VP
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

“Wishlist review”

OverallCustomer service has been great and I will continue to use and recommend
ProsI like that wishlist reaches out with multiple reminders so I don't have to worry about asking employees if they got their cards.
ConsI don't like not having an option to have the unused gift cards reimbursed or sent to me after an expiration date.
Sara S.
Director, HR
June 12, 2019

“Great Spot Recognition Program for Global Teams”

ProsWe have teams in the US and India, with many managers based in the US. Wishlist has been great to have a global spot recognition program that is inclusive of all team members. It also allows managers to use at their discretion and convenience. Our managers have really appreciated having this as a tool.
ConsI can't think of anything specific - there are functionalities we don't have now, but that's not because of the software, it's because we haven't explored adding options to our account yet.
Brandon J.
June 8, 2017

“Fantastic company and great platform!”

ProsGreat culture builder, employees love it! We are able to reward MVP team members, recognize and reward work anniversaries, and employees share their selections as a badge of honor!
Kevin M.
Senior Dirctor, Product UX
Consumer Electronics, 51-200 employees
July 27, 2018

“Employees care about experiences”

OverallA great team that is very hands on. I've worked with Wishlist for years across multiple companies and love them.
ProsMonetary bonuses is one way to recognize employees. But, when an employee is skydiving or enjoying a mountain retreat as a Wishlist reward, they'll always remember that experience and associate it with your company. Experiences are so much more valuable and this software makes it easy to manage that.
ConsNot much to complain about here. I think more options in termsof experiences would always be good.
Kate M.
HR Associate
January 3, 2018

“Easy to use platform with a unique concept”

OverallWe provide gifts to our employees and we appreciate the option they have to customize their experiences. We also use your experiences as raffle prizes which is a great incentive for our staff/
ProsI like that the software is easy to use without much technical knowledge or experience. It is also a unique platform that allows for new ways of gift giving.
ConsThe options for experiences rarely changes. As someone who uses this software regularly, I would like to see options rotate or update from time to time.
January 3, 2018
Hope P.
People Operations
Computer Software, 51-200 employees

“Good All Around”

ProsI like the ease of sending wishlists with different templates set up.
ConsI couldn't figure out how to make a new template. But that could just be my own user error, or perhaps I don't have permissions. So not necessarily a bad thing.
Jaclyn P.
HR Specialist
June 8, 2017

“easy to use - easy to gift”

Overallease! We have been very happy with this program and have used it for a few years now.
ProsEasy to use UI. This has been a simple software to use for employee recognition gifts. They can use for adventures or more practical gift cards for everyday things like Amazon, Target, etc. We like that it gives them the option to pick a gift that they would actually use. Also appreciate the reporting function for finance and expense reports.
Cons
Jacqueline M.
VP of HR|Finance
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees
August 7, 2018

“Employee Engafement”

OverallThe company and people are very responsive and interested in solving whatever you might need!
ProsI like that it is automated based on dates preset up, like an employee's Annaversary or birthday.
ConsThat the employees did not take advantage of the gift.
August 7, 2018
501-1000 employees
December 8, 2017

“I have been the recipient of a couple of Wishlist rewards. Customer Service is stellar.”

Overall.
ProsIt is easy to use, and the concierge's make appointments etc. for you. It was seamless and a great experience.
ConsIt would be great to see more options in every price range that you could share with your family of 4.
Carla S.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
July 31, 2018

“Wishlist Rewards”

OverallWe offer Wishlist Rewards to our employees for birthday and anniversary gifts. Everyone really seems to like the fact they can choose their own gifts. Their Customer Support is amazing! Very helpful and friendly.
ProsWishlist Rewards is so easy to use to choose your gift.
ConsThere is nothing we don't like about the software.
July 31, 2018
Michael W.
HR Generalist
Human Resources, 501-1000 employees

“Very easy to use!”

ProsWebsite is easy to navigate and sending a bulk amount of gift card (when needed) is also quick.
ConsPerhaps more reporting options could be more expanded, or have the ability to do custom reporting within the website. However, the company will send you a custom report on the back end, if needed.
Annie M.
Operations manager
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
December 27, 2017

“Awesome service that is fun to give and receive”

OverallFun experiences
ProsThe customer service is amazing. They respond quickly and are very helpful. The options they have are fun and they take care of setting up the experience for you so you just have to show up!
ConsWould like to see some more variety of experiences for winter months. Maybe shows or other fun indoor activities.
December 27, 2017
SIERRA T.
HR DIRECTOR
November 8, 2017

“Wishlist is our Employee Recognition portal”

OverallThere is only a small market/ few options in Idaho, which is where one of our offices are located. Excited to see more in the future.
ProsCustomer service is awesome. Takes the "administrative burden" off of me. I use wishlist for new hire gifts, employee of the month gifts, and our service/anniversary awards. My company loves it.
Luke S.
Office Operations Manager
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
June 12, 2019

“A Fantastic and Unique Anniversary Gift for your employees”

OverallWe've had all positive experiences. Their customer service is great as well!
ProsSo many unique activities! Our employees have a long list of fun things to choose from. From surf lessons to wine tasting to massages!
ConsI wish there was some sort of alert/reminder feature for employee anniversaries.
Emily L.
Director of Operations
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
November 8, 2017

“Great client gifting solution!”

OverallEase of client gifting.
ProsI love that Wishlist gives the receiver plenty of unique options to choose from. Allows for the gift to be personalized to each client.
ConsI wish from an administrative side that the website was easier to use in terms of editing client information on our ow.
Jennifer W.
HR Director
June 8, 2017

“Each experience has been quick and easy - from set up to actual delivery of the notices to employees”

ProsEasy to use. The variety of options for our managers is great. Everyone that has used it has found something that they wanted.
Miguel D.
HR Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees
August 1, 2018

“Wishlist”

OverallOverall it's great to have. Employees get experiences instead of just money for hard work. It's a good way to get managers to take their team out for events. Just an overall great idea at a good price.
ProsIt's easy to use and as soon as we implemented, the employees loved it. They're all chatting with each other on what they're going to book.
ConsOnly real con I noticed, is that you don't get to update the list yourself. You have to email them to take someone off, and they'll reach out to you once a year for a list of new hires. Not that big of a deal, but maybe they should set it up so you can make the changes yourself eventually.
August 1, 2018
July 30, 2018

“wishing wishlist had more options!”

Proseasy to use, and less likely to crash in the middle of a transaction, friendly support when in need.
Consnot offering new options for the activities. i keep seeing the same ones over and over.
Courtney K.
Human Resources Generalist

“Easy Gifts to Manage”

OverallLOVE their customer service! I send an email or provide my feedback and they actually listen to me. I always get a quick response!
ProsWishlist is great with the administration of our anniversary policy. I sent an employee roster with hire dates and they have taken care of the rest after providing the packages our company offers. I love the employee feedback page! This is where our employees can send us a thank you note for their gift.
ConsJust remembering to send them notifications when we have an employee terminates. This way, Wishlist can remove them from our roster.
Tracy O.
CHRO
September 7, 2017

“Our employees love Wishlist! My partnership with Wishlist has been productive and effective.”

ProsEasy to use. More important to me, than the software, is the amazing service I receive from Mackenzie Davids
ConsWe have only one person using the portal and have not uncovered a "least" yet. Wishlist team seems to be constantly innovating.
September 7, 2017
Courtney R.
HR Generalist
June 5, 2019

“Great company, better product”

OverallWe have a great rep who takes care of all the small questions and provides step by step feedback when I ask for something to be changed.
ProsI like how Wishlist is expanding their product. With this change, they decided to ask their clients, (Me) to provide feedback. Our employees love that they get to pick their gift.
ConsNothing, they are broadening their product to provide employee feedback.
Adriana P.
People Operations
Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

“Easy, fun and creative”

OverallWishlist has taken care of being creative with rewards off of my plate. My employees enjoy the variety and the customer service has been stellar.
ProsIts easy! It takes all the work out of managing gift cards while giving people the creative power to choose something that is tailored to there needs
ConsThere is nothing that I have experiances that I do not like.
Aimee W.
Sr Accountant
November 8, 2017

“It was extremely easy to use.”

ProsCustomer service was phenomenal. The reporting we receive is accurate and timely. Exactly what we need for month end accounting.
ConsI had to wait a bit for a gift card due to an issue with the Visa selection. The email said it would be 24 hours and then it took about a week. This caused a bit of confusion.
Josh A.
Vice President, People Operations
Market Research, 51-200 employees

“Long time user!”

ProsCustomer support. Ease of use. Choices. User Interface.
ConsNeeds API integration with HRIS for better roster / record management.
Andrea W.
Wellness Program Specialist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 10,001+ employees
August 6, 2018

“We love Wishlist Rewards! ”

ProsIt's easy to use from an admin standpoint and offers so many options for our employees!
ConsI wish we could build the taxation piece into what we pay for gift cards but that's more of an internal process on our end.
August 6, 2018
Amy R.
Product Manager
January 4, 2018

“Delightful and Relaxing ”

ProsThe thing I like most is how easy it is to find and book an experience. There are pleanty of options to pick from so there is always something I'm interested in and once I pick some times that work for me, I get to sit back and relax while the rest is taken care of.
ConsIt picked experiences that were pretty far from where I live, though I think that was in the interest of providing more options.
January 4, 2018
nadia a.
ops mgr
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

“wishlist”

Overalli was negative - i would not recommend
Prosi liked that you could give people experiences
Consmy employees had a really hard time planning their experiences
Monique B.
Head of People Ops
Real Estate, 51-200 employees

“Great Rewards Platform”

ProsGreat place to administer a consolidated rewards process. Amazing customer service. Many different options of gift cards and experiences.
ConsFew more product enhancements like standard templates, more automation would be helpful. But product team seems very open to feedback.
Melissa O.
Accounts Payable Specialist
Building Materials, 5001-10,000 employees
August 17, 2018

“Awesome employee benefit”

OverallThis is an awesome bonus from your employer. It was my three year anniversary from my Employer and i received an email to select a gift! I was very excited and they had many awesome and different selections to choose from.
ProsIt was very easy to use from my desktop.
ConsI like this entire program, i dont think there could be anything bad about it.
August 17, 2018

“Great Benefit”

ProsI love that it's a customizable solution for businesses to reward employees. It's simple to use, and relatively automated.
ConsSometimes the options don't apply to our employees, but customer support is quick to assist with hobbies/adventures that our employees enjoy.
amanda e.
Customer service
December 20, 2017

“Excellent!! I live in an area that is not popular and they customized a package for me!!”

ProsEasy to use, staff is amazing and extremely helpful. I live in a small city surrounded by NYC and Philadelphia. They found activities I can do in my area where I didn't have to drive 250 miles.
ConsI live in a small city surrounded by NYC and Philadelphia, I wish there were more activities available in my area.
December 20, 2017
Emily B.
Development Associate
11-50 employees
May 9, 2018

“There were tons of options that made picking a service very hard - in a good way! ”

ProsThe customer service was amazing! Mackenzie Davids answered al my questions and went the extra mile to make my experience a good one.
ConsCan't think of anything I didn't like.... Very easy to use. A suggestion may be to add options for gift cards to great restaurants!
May 9, 2018
Malik S.
HR Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

“Wishlist is great”

OverallVery positive, easy to set up
Proswas able to send out rewards to poeple very quikly and easy to redeem items chosen
Consongoing contractual agreement. I would prefer just to use it when I need it
Nick C.
Software Engineer
January 15, 2018

“Very easy.”

ProsI get free stuff and it took only a handful of clicks. It was extremely easy to schedule a reward, and I like that there is a variety of offerings.
ConsIt would be great to have a better idea of availabilities for the rewards when picking one or at least have some instructions on how the whole process works before getting started.
January 15, 2018
Rachel A.
Revenue Cycle Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 5001-10,000 employees
December 8, 2017

“Very easy to move around”

ProsVery user friendly, described the wishes very well. So many great options. Was able to review each one with out problems
ConsGot stuck, once it let me choose my wish, I couldn't book had to email to get help. The rep that helped me book was very nice and booked for me.
Jennifer P.
Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

“Easy use”

OverallGreat.
ProsWishlist is great to use . We use it as employee incentives in the office .
ConsWe do not have any problems with this software