Combin Ratings

Overall
2.9/5
3.5/5
2.1/5

About Combin

Combin is an ultimate tool to attract your targeted Instagram audience and to save your time. Find influencers, determine targeted audience and start engaging with their posts right from the tool. Perform mass following, unfollowing, liking and commenting. Leave out content you already engaged with. Prevent account ban with a smart scheduling system. Learn more about Combin

Travis T.
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
July 10, 2019

“Combin ripped me off”

OverallCombin is a terrible service. For two months straight I was charged after canceling. I reordered a new bank card and placed a hold on my account in case they attempt to charge me next month. I get it, if you want the service it works fine, try canceling though and telling their customer service about it.
ProsI like that it worked well with Instagram.
ConsI did not like how after I canceled my subscription, Combin continued to charge my account. For two months, until I finally noticed. I don't like how it takes customer service multiple days to get back to you, no I don't mean "It takes them a few hours" it's more like they get a hold of you when they feel like it, and if you don't like that, you are shit out of luck.
July 10, 2019
Cliff f.
Design, 1-10 employees
April 15, 2019

“Combin Review”

OverallAmazing product anyone who is complaining just likes to complain , you can tell ... this product is A++
ProsThis software is amazing !! It automates damn near every task and the layout is very easy to learn and use! It leaves content creators more time to creating, marketing and promotion !! Highly recommend.
ConsI hope you guys add an option to see recent likers & commenters so you can identify inactive followers better, it would be nice to have more in depth analytics of your followers, sometimes the interaction date is off as well ... but overall this product is a game changer and I really appreciate you guys !!
April 15, 2019
July 20, 2018

“Great UI and functions to simplify daily tasks on IG management”

Overallthe growth of followers base.
ProsI like the simplicity of using, it's even better than Instagram interface. It's safe if you use it reasonably without exceeding the limits and without repetitive comments.
ConsSoftware must be installed on the destop computer and work only when the computer is running, I would prefer to have a web version too, but sure it's more safe to manage everything on the local machine.
July 20, 2018
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 21, 2018

“Nice app, great potential”

Overallwe are still experimenting with it, but unless we could use the filters more accurately, i don't think it would become a longterm solution for our team.
Prosi like the interface and ease of use from a desktop computer
Consthe version we tried seemed buggy when it came to sorting by date and interaction.
August 21, 2018
Pablo G.
Recruiter
Internet, 1-10 employees
November 13, 2018

“Combin one of the best tools for instagram sales!”

OverallMy overall experience with Combin its still great i'm still using the software and getting more and more leads every day!
ProsFunctionalities off the free version and the payed one, its a great software in overall, i'm waiting for the new upgrades to start my subscription, in 10 days got a 1000 followers and going!
Consthe only thing its the lack of statistics.

By InterPromo on November 16, 2018
Hi Pablo, thanks for nice review of our product, the statistics will be added in the next version.
November 13, 2018
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
February 1, 2019

“Automate tasks on Instagram”

ProsSuper easy to use, just link up your account, input some parameters, and it will do its thing. We use it for engaging multiple users by liking and commenting on posts in a category related to our target audience. You are able to preview the posts that you are about to engage with before hand, allowing you to choose not to engage with posts that you dont want to. For commenting, you have the option to create multiple comments that the software will choose from to add to a post, which is a nice touch.
ConsFor the average user, it may be a little pricey. Also, the UI is much cleaner on Mac vs Windows.
February 1, 2019
Online Media, 11-50 employees
June 8, 2019

“The software is not following or unfollowing anybody anymore”

OverallIt was a good start, until it stopped functioning.
ProsThe scheduling of follow/unfollow, and search of accounts' followers
ConsIt suddenly stopped following/unfollowing (for 3 days now), and there isn't any online support yet. I have sent emails and i haven't received any reply yet.
June 8, 2019
Johannes S.
Photographer
Photography, 1-10 employees
July 9, 2019

“After some days stop working" Not worth paying for!”

ProsThe user interface is ok. Overall experience is that it's just a terrible platform.
ConsAfter some days the software stopped working, it still stay on 0% on start ( frustrating, waste of money), no support, not worth paying for!
January 3, 2018

“Used free account on week. Bulky software! Not worth paying for!”

OverallVery minimal!
ConsNot a good program to pay money for. Too bulky to use and doesn't always work. Spent to much time trying to find hashtags that it would find followers for, and most of the time it didn't even with very popular hashtags. Did gather a few followers, but stopped working after a few days. I attempted to shut it down and restart, but no luck, frustrating. I was considering becoming a beta user, but guys this needs more improvement!
January 3, 2018
Patrice B.
Founder, CEO
Cosmetics, Unspecified
May 30, 2018

“Easy to use, a little buggy, but overall a great product”

ProsI like how much time it saves me to like photos, comment and follow users. I like how I can add in my own comments, select specific accounts and hashtags, and automate a lot of the tedious parts of growing an Instagram account.
ConsI only tested this software out so I can only speak of the free plan which is very limited. I haven't made up my mind if I want to upgrade and pay in order to take advantage of what this software may offer. Sometimes there are bugs in the code and it doesn't do what it should so I'm hesistant.
May 30, 2018
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
May 31, 2019

“Terrible, buggy and much better options out there.”

OverallOverall experience is that it's just a terrible platform. It needs a lot of work and more refining.
ProsThe user interface is about the only positive thing about this platform. It's clean, intuitive and straightforward. Very well designed product in terms of visual aesthetics.
ConsIf you like constant server timeouts, a platform that wont work and endless time-waste these are the major issues that made us abandon the platform.
May 31, 2019
Broadcast Media, Unspecified
April 20, 2018

“This software isn't great”

OverallI'm able to follow a few hundred people a day and that has helped gain new followers
ProsI like that I can search tags by location and pick the audience I want. I like that it will unfollow, follow, comment and like that profiles I've selected.
ConsI don't like that it is slow, it only selects profiles it wants and it's really really slow at finding people. I can't really select location as specific as I wish. I think it selects the same profiles over and over again and I don't really think it works that way it says it does.

By InterPromo on February 5, 2019
Hi, thank you for your honest review, we would suggest to install the latest version as we were working hard to improve it and the latest reviews are very positive about our product! Thank you!
April 20, 2018
Yasen G.
Photographer
Photography, Self-employed
July 9, 2019

“Just not working for me”

Proscant say really, wasnt able to use the program at all
ConsSimply sending me email or text message on the phone and constantly telling me the code i was given is wrong and i wasnt able to login a single time and use the program. So much disappointment