Schedullo Ratings

Overall
3.7/5

About Schedullo

Schedullo helps you and your team take better control of your most valuable resource: time. Prioritise, organise and manage tasks to timeframes using Schedullos smart Calendar, Kanban and Timer. Invoice your time and projects to customers in a flash. Learn more about Schedullo

Amelia Q.
Retail, 1-10 employees
June 7, 2017

“Easy to start and great features. Interface slightly old. Easy to manage your work load.”

OverallBetter visibility of my deadlines and a clearer understanding of my work load . I have also been able to start collaborating on key tasks with my team.
ProsSchedullo is really Trello on steroids for me. Schedullo includes project management, timesheet, pricing for customers as well as a calendar and Kanban board. My business can manage deadlines and the work we need to track to charge customers. Also ability
ConsNo gantt chart for projects. Interface could be improved in some area but it is quite functional. It would also be great if some Kanban statuses could be changed.

By Schedullo on October 26, 2017
Thank you so much Amelia for your comment and great review. Gantt chart is in our back log and should be available over the next few months. We are preparing our second version of the Kanban board which will include new and personalised columns.
June 7, 2017
simon a.
Partner
October 24, 2017

“Visibility over my teams work schedule and tasks”

OverallVisibility over team capacity.
ProsIt was one of the few comparable programs that we looked at that provided a team schedule view over capacity. We do lots of small jobs in my team - jobs of less than 1/2 a day duration. It's important for our managers to have instant access to the team's workload so that they can schedule to someone with capacity.
ConsIt doesn't have the user interphase quality of say Wrike or Asana. There are bugs in the system that we uncover from time to time. The mobile app and the report writing tool isn't as good as these programs. It would be good to be able to cut and dice the data with-out the need to export to Excel. We do a lot of recurring tasks that repeat either monthly or annually. We have a problem that when we finish the task the recurring tasks in the following month or year (for example) are also deleted.

By Schedullo on October 26, 2017
Thank you Simon for your review. We are just about to release a new tool which will allow you to create and save your own reports. Additionally, we are now working on version 2 of the mobile App which will be a massive step forward.
October 24, 2017
Joshua H.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
October 29, 2017

“An essential tool for scheduling and prioritising my business”

OverallImproved scheduling of daily tasks and a better understanding of my time capacity.
ProsThe customer success team reply so quickly and are always willing to help. It makes scheduling of tasks and re-scheduling so quick and easy as things rarely go to plan.
ConsSome minor aspects are not as intuitive as I'd like such as the limited input accepted entering time vs the display of the time input (time must be entered in numerical units e.g. "100" but the input displays as text e.g. "1 h 30 m")

By Schedullo on October 30, 2017
Thank you Joshua for your great feedback. We are about the release a new version which will give you more flexibility on how to enter time!
October 29, 2017
Oliver T.
Wealth Adviser
October 30, 2017

“Has changed the way that we keep on top of our workflow ”

OverallConsistency in logging work to be done which has brought accountability and consistency
ProsIntuitive and visually easy to use. It creates a workflow that is simple for the user/do'er to keepon track with, whilst also providing a platform for those who are ultimately accountable to keep abreast of WIP as well.
ConsWould love some more features around template creation for regular tasks and projects to aid with efficiency. Otherwise any suggestions we have are addressed very quickly so no other cons at this stage.

By Schedullo on October 31, 2017
Great review! Thank you so much. We are starting to work on a workflow wizard which will allow you to setup workflow templates much easier. Stay tuned.
October 30, 2017
Rachael L.
Business Analyst
October 26, 2017

“Love it ! use it every day - changed the way I organise and track my day”

OverallFeeling so much more organised and confident about organising my day and kicking goals !!!
ProsIts easy to use and very intuitive I can access it through web browser or on the app on my phone Being able to create steps within tasks and check them off as I go Shifting tasks like drag and drop Great not having that fear of losing that post it note with all the important tasks to manage !
October 26, 2017
Joshua R.
Tax Analyst
November 2, 2017

“It's a useful program that allows for greater transparency within my team ”

Overallbetter organistaion and transparency of my workflow to members of management and the team.
ProsThat the management in my team can see what i'm doing, and how much capacity i have to do other things.
Conssome minor bugs processes could do with reworking such as setting up a team and then assigning responcibilities to members of the team is a fairly lengthy process
November 2, 2017
11-50 employees
February 9, 2018

“This software allows you to manage contacts and projects withing your schedule. ”

OverallThis is a good software for organizing sales schedules and deals with different contacts.
ProsThis is great for keeping all your contacts in order with their projects. It pulls all that information into your calendar.
ConsI would say the cons to this is that is is only really fully helpful for a sales team. It is hard to integrate your external team members who do not function within the sales process. The task management system is a bit limited.

By Schedullo on February 12, 2018
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. It is interesting to see how people use Schedullo differently. Schedullo is more targeted at people who need to track, manage and bill their time. Many of our clients our accountants, designers, consultants but certainly less Sales people.
February 9, 2018