Guardso Ratings

Overall

About Guardso

Presenting Guardso, The Intuitive #GuardTourSystem To Streamline Your Security Operations --> Live Reporting, Smart Scheduling, GPS Tracking, Dispatch Center Payroll Integration, Live Communication, Estimates & Invoices, Messenger & More. Sign Up Today To Avail 15% Off For The First 3 Months. Learn more about Guardso

Sam M.
Security Guard Manager
June 28, 2017

“Guardso is truly easy to use and cost effective security guard management solution ”

OverallI have tried many other security patrol systems but it seemed like they were not design keeping the layman in mind. Guardso is pretty easy to use, most of the things are self explanatory. The most important benefit we get is that we are able to move from paper based reporting to web reporting system. Our guards and clients love it.
ProsEver since we started using Guardso to manage our security guards we noticed overall improvements in our operations. Our guards really love the fact that they no longer have to scan and fax reports any more and they can submit reports from their smart phones. Our clients really like it because they can simply login to client portal and access all the reports. I as security guard manager like it because i can see which guard is on which site and easily create site order and assign guards to multiple locations. Unlike other similar solutions we have tried in the past, Guardso is far easier to use and does not cost as much. I highly recommend Guardso to any security guard company that want to improve their security guard company oprations.

By Guardso on June 28, 2017
Thanks Sam, Truly Appreciated you taking time and giving us this awesome review!!!
June 28, 2017
Garvin B.
December 9, 2018

“We improved our security guard services by using Guardso ”

OverallMy overall experience with Guardso is that it really helps me to provide better services to my clients which effects us in long run in staying in business. I should have signed up with Guardso long before.
ProsI like the fact that it is really cost effective compared to another system. I like the modern design that is easy to use for my staff and the guard. I no longer have to manually check all the paper reports. The reports are accessible on my mobile. My clients are really happy with the client portal. Even though my guards rather not be tracked while they are working but I tell them that it's for their safety. We noticed that huge jumb in our guard's productivity.
ConsThe only thing which I don't like is that my guards can not take brakes outside their scheduled brakes. I would like the brakes to be little flexible but it's not biggy

By Guardso on December 18, 2018
Hello Garvin, thank you for taking your time out and submitting your feedback. Yes we will be making the breaks more flexible in future update.
December 9, 2018
Gina W.
Supervisor
Security and Investigations, 1-10 employees
June 15, 2017

“Guardso helps us manage our security guards effectively ”

OverallThis software allows us to manage our guards in professionally. Our guards can submit reports, create passdowns, view site orders, communicate with other guards on site. Guardso helps us manage our customer profiles and allows us to add notes. We really like their dispatch center features where we can log all the calls coming in from our client sites.
ProsWith Guardso we can find out which security guards are checked in and are on client site. Before we started using Guardso we were not sure if security guard is really present on the client site but now we know the guards exact location. Our guards can submit all reports electronically using Guardso G mobile app. We would highly recommend it to all security guard companies.

By Guardso on June 15, 2017
Thanks Gina, we really appreciate your business.
June 15, 2017
Meghan L.
Security and Investigations, 51-200 employees
April 9, 2018

“Guardso has made it convenient for us as well as the clients to get periodic reports in real time. ”

OverallGuardso promises to streamline your operations, and that is exactly what it does. I am using the app since August 2017 and I am totally satisfied. Hands down the best app. Ever since we have started using Guardso, we have nailed excellence in guard performance. It is build for both internal control and client's use. Excellent product. Would recommend it to everyone.
ProsWe had the clients always complaining about the faulty and delayed reporting system because we used to mail or fax the reports but this is not the case anymore. The guards can update the reports from site using the mobile app while it can be accessed with the Dashboard in the security control room. The client portal makes it easier to share the required information in time with the clients. We never realised such a small change could benefit our business. I would recommend this to every business that is still manually managing reports. By establishing a robust reporting system we have seen a significant change in the performance levels of the guards on-site. Plus the communication with the clients has improved which has helped us build a good reputation in the market.
ConsThe app works best if you are connected to the internet at all times. Even though the data is stored locally and uploaded when you reconnect.This can be an issue when the guard does not have connectivity otherwise I don't think there is an issue.
April 9, 2018
kamal k.
Sales Manager
June 13, 2017

“Best Security Patrol Software For Security Guard Companies ”

OverallGuardso is one of the most important software we use as an organization. We use it on daily bases to create dynamic customer profiles, create sites for customers and assign guards to individual sites. Basically, Guardso plays the main roll in help us getting in touch with the guards on our customer's sites. Our officers can submit DARs, incident reports, create passdown logs, conduct site tours and much more. After using Guardso for many months i have to say that so far i have not found any major issue with the system.
ProsI really like how Guardso is much easier to use when compared to other security patrol systems. It is pretty straightforward to assign guards to client sites and share the mobile app link with guards so they can install the free Guardso G mobile app on their devices. The reporting is intuitive. Also i really like the client patrol where clients can easily log in and check the reports.

By Guardso on June 15, 2017
Thanks for the great review Kamal. We appreciate your business.
June 13, 2017
Williams S.
Security and Investigations
March 26, 2018

“We have used plenty of security patrol apps in the past but none has proved as useful as Guardso.”

ProsThe reporting system works smoothly allowing you to check the performance and movement of the guard in real time. Guardso takes care of all stakeholders- the security manager, guards and the clients. It is very easy to update and share reports with the parties. It is much economical as compared to most of other app and has equally good features.
ConsThe app does not support GPS monitoring at the moment but I have heard they are coming up with the feature soon so looking forward to the update.

By Guardso on April 2, 2018
Thank you for your review. Just to let you know that GPS Tracking is supported.
March 26, 2018
Kendal S.
February 27, 2018

“We have used a number of security patrol and I've to see none has proved to be as useful as Guardso.”

ProsThe reporting system works smooth and you can check the guard performance in real time. Guardso had been built for both internal control and client use so it is easy to import data whenever needed and you don't have to create multiple reports for different users. It is much economical as compared to most of other app and has equally good features.

By Guardso on February 28, 2018
Thank you so much for taking your time and giving us your feedbacks.
February 27, 2018
Michael C.
Security and Investigations, 1-10 employees
July 26, 2019

“Very solid software”

ProsEverything I need for my guards to be successful is in one software which makes my job easier
ConsAs you grow the price can add up charging per guard and the gps tracking can be unreliable
July 26, 2019