FloorPlanner Ratings

Overall

About FloorPlanner

Use this tool's intuitive editor and furniture library to create interactive floor plans and share your projects with clients online. Learn more about FloorPlanner

Sporting Goods, 501-1000 employees
April 11, 2018

“Great integration with business and awesome dev team”

ProsThis software allows customers to build out their space with our products and visualize how they will look. This is an awesome tool that allows them to then share on social media which helps give us free publicity, especially so since none of our competitor's are using tools like this.
ConsI found some of the designing features to be a bit basic and somewhat clunky. I also wish the room was 3D rendered without having to use the snapshot camera feature, although the camera itself is a nice tool how it's currently being used.
April 11, 2018
Megan G C.
Business Owner
Design, Self-employed
September 28, 2018

“Good but not great”

OverallI would like to see you being able to add personal items to your floorplan from other sites (like wayfair) and I would also like a regular black&white floorplan view as if I had drawn it instead of being computer generated as I find the colors on the computer are always off compared to the actual product. I think they are trying to do too much and in doing so missed the mark on the key component they should be providing
ProsIt serves the purpose of doing floorplans but doesn't have the features I would like
ConsYou have to choose certain furniture and if the furniture that you want isn't there, you have to substitute with something they have which can give a deceiving look to your client
September 28, 2018
Sporting Goods, 501-1000 employees
March 27, 2018

“The 3D rendering is amazing”

OverallBeing able to produce a photo realistic 3D render of a room and products is a huge benefit for us.
ProsThis is a very easy to use tool. From the first time I jumped in, I basically knew how to build and edit a room. Producing amazing realistic 3D renders of my rooms only takes a few minutes.
ConsThere are some features that were available in Floorplanner that we have been told will be going away once the switch is made to Roomstyler. These features are supposed to be returning at some point in the future, but missing them for a period of time is a downer. Other than that, this has been a great tool to use.
March 27, 2018
Megan C.
INterior Decorator
Design, Self-employed
February 25, 2019

“Can't Find anything better - Doesn't mean it's great”

OverallAs a designer, I use Floorplanner quite a bit but I would like to find something that has more flexibility and options because I feel limited with it's features (especially it's furniture options)
ProsIt does what I need it to do - draw floorplans.
ConsI would like to be able to import furniture and objects to add to the floorplans instead of having to pick from their limited catalog.
February 25, 2019
Tarah M.
Designer
February 7, 2018

“So wonderful to use! ”

OverallI am able to design and create our space without having to learn a professional program.
ProsI am always needing a tool like this, but don't have the professional skills to dive into a pro program. FloorPlanner makes it easy! Very Intuitive. I am working on a Mother-In-Law suite for our property and its a great tool to work from!
ConsI wish there were better measurement tools. I also wish there were a way to combine projects to show the whole project. In our case, we have an upstairs, and a downstairs, and I don't see a way to combine those levels in the mockup.
February 7, 2018
December 5, 2017

“Save your time”

ProsThis was very easy to use and customize in some cases. It is an affordable option compared to SocialTables.
ConsHonestly save your time - you can't customize the size/measurements of tables/chairs, etc. you may as well be using a word doc because you can fit as many tables as you'd like - nothing is to scale. I cannot tell you how many arguments and confusion we had between our operations team and our planners because of these floor plans. Go for AllSeated!
December 5, 2017
Real Estate, 201-500 employees
December 12, 2018

“sattisfied”

OverallIt was nice to use. I still use it. New projects take some time but they come out good.
ProsI really liked the way it allows you to literally make any kind of plan you desire. It gives detail info about wall measurements and such. Helps a lot in making a material list. I used on my iPad mostly.
ConsAt times it was hard to move walls. If I had walls connected but were in different directions it would not let me move one side for some reason. In some cases I had to start all over.
December 12, 2018
Camiel W.
Software Engineer
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
April 4, 2019

“Great tool for fast floor planning”

OverallI wanted to make a real floor plan of my house, with real measurements, so I can exactly figure out what should be on what position (when drilling a hole or something)
ProsI liked most the ease of creating walls of the correct size, putting in windows and doors, and making measurements Scrolling around is also made very easy, including zooming in and out It is a online tool which works very fast and has lots of options
ConsWhen exporting an image of the planned floor, I get an image with poor resolution (1000x700 or something alike) The automatic measurements are often distracting, cause they give other numbers than my paper floor-plan
April 4, 2019
Shannon M.
Assistant Financial Analyst
Construction, 51-200 employees
May 24, 2018

“Great Program and pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it. ”

OverallWill be using this for a new home construction website and I really think the viewers will love seeing the plans in 3D, it will help them understand more what the layout of the house it.
ProsThey have some great Youtube videos that help you understand how to import projects, draw walls, stairs, and how to label the rooms. I've enjoyed learning how to use this program!
ConsThe guys voice in the Youtube videos drives me crazy! They need someone who doesn't sound to boring :)
May 24, 2018
Ryan C.
June 5, 2018

“Designed a remodel with the software”

ProsI like how easy it is to use. We designed our remodel before hiring a draftsman to finish it and make it ready for permitting. We saved TONS of money and revisions by hammering out the basic design first.
ConsThere weren't a lot of options for adding furniture to give a sense of space. Without that it's hard to know if the size of room you're making is adequate.
June 5, 2018
Blaine T.
General manager
Restaurants, Unspecified
April 16, 2018

“Helpful for planning diagrams. You can not customize dimensions for furniture”

ProsEasy to use. There is little to no training required. There is a wide variety of furniture options. Color options are wide.
ConsWithout specific dimensions of furniture, planning set ups can be difficult. Sizes of furniture can be adjusted.
April 16, 2018