UJET Ratings

Overall

About UJET

UJET is an enterprise-grade platform, ideal for companies with 50+ agents, that provides modern cloud contact center software with phone, chat and in-app support and leading innovation in smartphone technology for a superior customer and agent experience. The UJET platform delights end-users with anytime, anywhere access and elevates agent performance through context-aware solutions for voice, chat, image, video, and text. The UJET platform is enterprise-grade, SOC2 Type II and HIPAA compliant. Learn more about UJET

Lauren C.
Sr. Manager, Customer Experience
Retail, 501-1000 employees
September 16, 2019

“Great experience with Ujet!”

OverallOverall, our experience has been good. We've been able to cut down on number of touches for calls where we can get information from the customer during the call, such as sending a photo of a damaged item. We have also been able to use the custom statuses for reporting on how our agents are spending their time. The live dashboard helps us keep service level high in real time, and move labor around as needed. I'm also continually impressed with the support we receive especially for being likely a smaller account of theirs. They treat us with just as much care as a team of a few hundred.
Pros-Ease of set up. The implementation was very easy and for the most part, we can modify our set up with ease. Nothing requires some gigantic, time consuming or expensive implementation. -Smart actions/ in call SMS. Ujet has some very cool features that allow you to verify identity, send and receive pictures and accept payment information securely, all during a call with the customer. -The people! The team at Ujet is great, they are attentive and listen to feedback very well.
ConsThe native reporting functionality is still subpar. The team has been great about setting us up with a Looker instance that we use for reporting which is great, but I was expecting a bit more progress on the home grown reporting front by now.
September 16, 2019
Valerie F.
Product Quality Product Development
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees
March 21, 2019

“Values you as a customer”

OverallOur use case for ujet is very small but it works very well for what we need. We've had a great experience with ujet and their team as a whole. Even a small company like us has been made to feel like our feedback is being actioned and taken seriously. Ujet support has been amazing and their customer success team makes us feel like we matter and are valued as a customer. Their reactivity to feedback or issues is what keeps us as a customer. The product is simple to use and is constantly being improved upon, I can't wait to see how this tool continues to develop into a true omnichannel ACD. It blows the rest of the competition out of the water.
ProsI love the ease of use for the agents. I really like how easy it is to setup and implement features/enable settings. Although we don't use much of it, I like the visual of the call and chat dashboards. I love being able to watch chats in real time or listen to calls in real time. Setting up our IVR was a cake walk compared to other competing products. I love the chat shortcuts and the ease of which I can add or edit them.
ConsSome of the UI needs improvement, for example if you click on the dashboard and see an agent in an aux code, click on that, it brings you to that specific aux code report, but clicking agent details doesn't allow you to quickly change their status, you have to go to the separate agent tab instead. Small things like this would improve the usability and speed in which I'm able to execute functions as an admin. Our biggest gripe has to be that calls and chats are still on separate dashboards which means as an admin I need to have two open tabs to monitor traffic.
Juan M.
Team Leader
Consumer Electronics, 1001-5000 employees
September 19, 2019

“Easy to use”

OverallUJET has helped our company simplify the management of our team. We have been using it for the past year and a half and it has been a great tool.
ProsUJET has everything on a single page, it's very easy to use and can quickly create reports of the team you manage. It also provides a lot of visibility on each user that the administrator tries to keep a track on.
ConsIt does require a lot of memory to run smoothly and can constantly change report formats which can be inconvenient. It also lacks the ability to properly set priorities for users to properly manage a queue.
September 19, 2019
Enoch O.
Director of Customer Care
Apparel & Fashion, 501-1000 employees

“Game changer ”

ProsThe folks at Ujet have created a really great product. Not only is the voice quality better than any other system but it's more reliable and very easy to use. They also understand the value of the relationship and treat you like a partner not a client to be sold things. Highly recommend.
ConsReporting needs to be updated. Today it's either the live dashboard or downloading excel files.
Bob B.
Head of Customer Service / Technical Support
Consumer Electronics, 51-200 employees
March 21, 2019

“What others can't do, Quick, Nimble and turned up in hours”

OverallI've been implementing Technical Support call centers for the last 30 years anywhere from 10 agents to 60K and 22 sites. I have used, developed and or waited for the next best thing. What is outstanding about Ujet? Their people, they listen to you and they want to grow. They are hungry and are thinking differently. The product is excellent for what we need and it's growing with us. Get smart, revolutionize your support and use the Smart Features to excite and delight your customers. Don't be afraid to talk to your customers, just do it smartly, quickly and with a very high first contact success rate therefore driving high satisfaction.
ProsIn App Smart Features. Most other players say they are quick to implement, these guys actually deliver. Clean not overly bloated Agent widget and or supervisor interfaces.
ConsAgent real-time/status Dashboard, The call center dashboard is nice and VERY functional but need the same for Agent activity. The agent data is available, you have to work to get it.
Aireona W.
Quality Analyst
Human Resources, 501-1000 employees

“Wonderful”

OverallIt has been better than the last software because now we can transfer calls to different departments. We can merge calls when we have to make multiple calls instead of clicking back and forth.
ProsYou can merge, transfer and mute calls. We could not do that on the last software.
ConsIt will lag sometimes when disconnecting the call.
Nate P.
Support Operations Manager
October 16, 2017

“I consider myself a critic. However, there is very little to critique with UJET. ”

OverallUJET allows us to easily connect with our customers via phone and VOIP. In addition to connecting us with quality and consistency, it also gives us more info about the customers and allows us to complete basic actions through its sdk and smart actions. The main benefits we've gained are a 1) increase in CSAT, and 2) a decrease in AHT.
ProsTheir price is the best. Although inexpensive, their product is certainly not cheap. They provide an easy to use telephony platform that always delivers exceptional call quality. Furthermore, they've built a robust reporting api and sdk, included out of the box, that allows us to easily connect UJET with our WFM system, our data analytics platform, our mobile apps, and our Salesforce CRM. Through UJET our agents get more information and are able to do more actions, and our customers get a "digital ivr" to best connect with us as well as faster customer service.
ConsAlthough we've been able to do everything we want, UJET is lacking some customization options. For example, although flexible, their IVR isn't as flexible as the old school providers. It makes UJET simpler, easier to setup, and less maintenance, but does remove some of that customization.
October 16, 2017
Kim O.
VP, Customer Support
September 24, 2017

“Best of the best functionality”

ProsUjet provides the perfect combination of advanced functionality with ease of use. Through configurable tables, we can create the perfect set up immediately and directly. The best part however, is that Ujet offers services designed to wow customers while saving money. Unlike everyone else in this space, Ujet's cost structure does not benefit from extended handle times; as a result, Ujet is proud to help you cut cost by lowering AHT. That's a game changer!
ConsOnly con was that Ujet was brand new when we launched. The launch went incredibly smooth but represented our biggest risk.
September 24, 2017
Ariana C.
Executive Customer Relations Mediator
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
September 13, 2019

“Easy to Use and Aesthetically pleasing”

OverallOverall it has been better than other providers and I have enjoyed my experience
ProsI like the colors that distinguish between various aux codes, it helps me to notice if I am in the wrong one.
ConsI really dislike the adapter feature within CRM tools, it is inconsistent, it tends to glitch and it causes audio issues if UJET is open on a tab. I cannot listen to music or watch anything with audio because sound comes in and out.
Dawn T.
PLOS Agent
September 20, 2019

“User friendly”

OverallN/A
ProsHow user-friendly it is. I am not really tech savvy but I had no issues learning to use this system
ConsI use this system all day every day and I have not had any issues with it since we started using it.
September 20, 2019
Toni H.
Support Agent
Supermarkets, 51-200 employees

“Ujet Review”

OverallOverall, it seems to work well.
ProsI like the options to transfer and make multiple calls.
ConsIt sometimes glitches and has to be restarted from time to time.
Paul M.
Network Operations
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
March 21, 2019

“Keeping up with the times! (Superb team)”

OverallVery good so far, the excellent support received from the team over at Ujet has very much added as a bonus.
ProsEase of use as one of the newest systems on the market, they really go in-depth into what the system has to offer.
ConsSome views are not as for-coming, we would like the ability to multi view calls queuing in one total number box for a particular campaign, currently Ujet doesn't offer this however, working with the team this seems to be a promising development. Also we would like to see an easier way to see "Internal Transfer" calls queuing as the current process or view is not "Real time" enough and involves manual filtering per campaign, which we have over 100 campaigns.
Hannah A.
Customer Experience Associate
Retail, 501-1000 employees

“Easy and Efficient! ”

OverallI use Ujet every day for work. It tracks my progress and how long I've been in certain statuses. This then helps me to see my overall performance for the month based on the data that Ujet provides.
ProsI like how Ujet tracks everything and I'm able to see what I've been doing throughout the day. It allows you to see what status everyone is in and where the needed areas are.
ConsSometimes, like all software, there are glitches that are hard to fix. When I reported it to customer service, they said that they would get back to me with what happened but I never received an answer. The problem hasn't happened again which is good!
Molly G.
Sr Manager, CX
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
March 29, 2019

“Easy to use but powerful!”

OverallOur focus is to optimize before scaling so every order, every delivery, every customer issue is handled in the most efficient way - improving agent handle times, first response time, process to resolution, and ultimately customer satisfaction. With UJET, we were able to explore additional hours of availability, new avenues, and opportunities to engage customers and prospectives
ProsUJET allows my team to take matters into their own hands - every agent feels more empowered and capable of handling a customer's questions or issues. The easy-to-use, but powerful features like call transfers, call recording and whisper option were key factors. These tools allowed us o train and raise the efficiency of our CX team and provide enhanced service. UJET's optional website widget with AI integration was also integral to our decision. And of course it is clear that UJET values its customers with the same high esteem we do!
ConsAt this time, there is limited flexibility and in-depth reporting abilities
Hernan G.
VP of CX Ops
Retail, 201-500 employees
March 24, 2019

“Great CX tech partners”

OverallThe experience and support their team has offered to us is truly best-in- class. They have been extremely attentive from my first interaction, through onboarding, during any inquiries we've had. I'm really excited about the future with UJET.
ProsUJET has been a strong partnership for Bark. They have allowed us to not only improve our internal agent experience but also put us in a better position to serve our customers. It is really exciting to be affiliated to a business that is forward thinking, and pushing improvements to offer better mobile omni experiences.
Cons________________________________________
March 24, 2019
Enoch O.
Director Of Customer Care

“Break up the space!!”

OverallAmazing! This is the second time I've used Ujet for my Customer Service Call Center needs.
ProsEasy of use, price, support, 1 step integration, advanced customizations, future roadmap features.
ConsNothing. Anything that isn't up to our standard is quickly resolved or improved.
Jamie S.
Decision Maker
Consumer Electronics, 1001-5000 employees
May 25, 2018

“Poor strategic vision from leadership, broken and unstable product.”

OverallNone unfortunately.
ProsProduct does not have the depth that modern enterprises require or track record of success. Best fits SMB but cannot support the volume of enterprise which is sad because they've fired all their small biz customers and are marketing to enterprise only.
ConsThe product took a HUGE hit when the founder forced out his head of product/cofounder which ultimately lead to the rest of the design team quitting, leaving no design team left at Uject. The product is lacking full functionality offered readily by it's competitors in the industry because the founder has no relevant domain expertise and cannot agree with other C-levels on where to take the product. They've lost much time on improving the current product by attempting to build shiny new features for large customers who haven't signed contracts yet but deny current customers of features promised to them months ago. Sales team lies to sell product and creates a whirlwind of customers who hate the product all the while the engineering team is unable to fix bugs and improve product stability because they are forced to create impossible features asked for by non-customers.
May 25, 2018
Jullian S.
Technical Support
Telecommunications, 5001-10,000 employees
April 15, 2019

“Excellent VoIP”

OverallI was apprehensive about trying UJET initially because I was accustomed to my old VoIP software. With that being said, UJET is way easier to use. I would recommend this software to any company!
ProsThe user interface is very intuitive. Transfers in UJET are very easy to perform. A lot of cool features compared to other VoIP software I've used in the past
ConsI have not encountered anything about UJET that I don't like. Sometimes it seems that the software freezes up and I have to refresh my screen. This could be caused by a variety of different factors though and might not be related to UJET
April 15, 2019
Ryan H.
T1 Tech Support
March 29, 2019

“Great Interface and Easy to Learn.”

OverallUJET made my job about 1000X easier. I used to have to type in phone numbers whenever I did a transfer and it used to be hard to tell whether the customer was still on the line and how many people were connected at once. UJET has a low learning level so that I don't hear people complaining anymore about how they need help with stuff.
ProsI like the simple interface. It has a simple phone app appearance instead of the typical computer program look. I like how its easy to figure out with out tons of training.
ConsI don't like how sometimes the phone tab gets stuck and then I have to pull it up with the mouse pointer.
Debbie G.
Trainer

“Great software”

OverallThere are still some glitches, sometimes calls drop and select an aux different than the one expected, but this is very rare.
ProsIt is very simple to use, I like everything is in alphabetical order which makes auxes easier to find as well.
ConsMost options in our auxes are same color and sometimes this can cause confusion.
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
September 27, 2019

“Easy for our team to hit the most aggressive SLAs I have ever seen”

OverallExceedingly positive, especially with training new hires who were not here when we rolled it out. Other than the lack of a smartphone app, UJET has been a dream.
ProsSimple to use, and very easy to roll out to the whole team. UJET has been a reliable option that saved us from the pitfalls of our previous provider. Life's great with UJET.
ConsNo app, so you are in essence tied to your desktop/laptop to use it
September 27, 2019
Telecommunications, 501-1000 employees

“UJET Call Engine”

OverallIt has been the right solution to our customer service needs.
ProsIts very simple to use, and because of this you can save a lot of time training your personnel to use it.
ConsNone at this moment. Its cloud based API allows it to be deployed anywhere as long as you have a computer and an internet connection.
Achaunti D.
Customer service agent

“Ujet is Easy”

Overalli use it every day and all day. My job loves this app. also its easy to record and track calls.
ProsI like that we are able to use it to the full extent. Also, it is easy to understand and you are able to process more than one call. Gives you the feel of a real cell phone.
ConsI don't like when the sound you hang up makes. Also, the loud ringing noise when trying to contact a customer.
Brieana A.
Team Lead
March 26, 2019

“UJET Review”

ProsEase of integration with Salesforce. When running reports and reviewing calls it makes things alot easier from a supervisor's point of view.
ConsWould love to be able to review out bound calls. At this time were not able to
March 26, 2019
Shimon K.
SVP Products
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
November 22, 2017

“The integration with UJET REST API was seamless and very easy to implement”

ProsWe partnered with UJET to serve the needs of our mutual customers. As a Workforce Management provider, we integrate with dozens of CCI, CRM, and telephony providers to get real time data about call history, real time agent activities (real time adherence), and agent performance stats. The integration with UJET was seamless and very easy to implement. We have completed the integration in a record time and were pleasantly surprised to find that UJET's REST API are well documented, flexible, and provide rich set of data. The technical support from UJET was flawless although rarely needed.
ConsUJET is relatively new to the market place, with that said, their API are mature for a young company
November 22, 2017
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

“U Jet Feedback ”

OverallOverall UJET is a great phone system for executing calls and running reports; definitely an upgrade from the last system.
ProsI like the ability to change and view live aux codes. I also found the ability to run summary reports very useful when verifying hours.
ConsI didn't like the fact that you couldn't force logout users.
Arizbeth D.
CX Associate
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees

“Easy Use”

ProsUjet is so easy to use! I love how I can text a customer right then and there during our call.
ConsI wish there was a feature in which allowed us to send screenshots to customers via text.
David S.
Sales Order Manager
Consumer Electronics, 201-500 employees
September 18, 2019

“Useful Schedule Tracking”

OverallKeeping track of what people are doing and who is available on our teams.
ProsIt helps my team keep track of what we are working on and know when people are at meals and taking breaks.
ConsSometimes the log out doesn't appear until you minimize the screen.
September 18, 2019
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
September 12, 2019

“Easy to use, easy to set up”

OverallIt is a very good tool for taking calls via VoIP and agents have provided good feedback overall in regards to its use and also on the features it has.
ProsVery user friendly, intuitive and it makes training for the people who are going to be using it, really easy.
ConsIt may be buggy with integrations with other CRMs, like Salesforce.
Richard R.
Senior Concierge
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
June 4, 2019

“UJET Review”

ProsThe customer support with the product is amazing.
ConsI would gladly list any cons however haven't had issues to report!
June 4, 2019
Fabian I.
VA 1
June 1, 2019

“It work's for me”

OverallAt first it is strange, but after a few weeks.. it is easy to use.
ProsThe user interface is easy to use. The color code when switching to different aux codes is nice to have. Easy to know what aux code you are in.
Consthere is no time/clock when you put customer on hold. Something the developer can add.
June 1, 2019
Sargis Y.
Virtual Adviser

“UJET after 8 Months”

OverallI am using UJET in Technical support job. Very convenient way to receive and transfer calls .
ProsVery easy to use. More functionality when adding AUX codes and shows your daily stats.
ConsSometimes after software update I have to refresh my page, but it is OK.
NICHOLE B.
Tier I Order Management Specialist
Retail, 10,001+ employees
March 30, 2019

“At Nest We Love UJET!!!”

OverallIT'S GREAT!!!
ProsIt is very easy to use, and better than the previous software.
ConsNot much, sometimes it is the transferring issue, where the other agent gets the call but never connects. Other than that, it is an overall nice program.
Jessica R.
T1 Order management

“ UJET Capterra Review”

ProsIt's easy to transfer, you're able to manual type agent name and transfer call to them if they were the one working on a case.
ConsUjet sometimes, when using any aux it will automatic set your time 10 sec over than your original aux in
Staffing and Recruiting, 501-1000 employees

OverallSo Far So Good.
ProsIt will show the details of the calls and if you have a managers access you will have full control on the reports
ConsYou need to download the date per agent if you need to check their status like break, lunch and etc.
Ariell C.
CX Associate
Retail, 201-500 employees
September 23, 2019

“Overall Good”

OverallOverall I have enjoyed UJET and the ease of its use! It is very straightforward and simple to use. I would say it does make my job much easier than answering a normal phone.
ProsIt's nice to have all of the info in one place, meaning stats on performance and number of tickets completed or calls taken. It's nice to see how my number matches up with my peers numbers.
ConsSometimes it can be a little wonky or do some weird things. For example, there have been a couple of times where I will be in one UJET status, such as available, and it will move me to unavailable. This, of course, can affect my numbers and scorecards. Just last week I was in a phone call and when I hung up it said I had missed a call while still in the other call - if these bugs were worked out it would be perfect!
September 23, 2019
malik a.
Proactive live order support agent
Consumer Services, 10,001+ employees

“Ujet”

OverallI reach out to customers along with business to resolve any issue possible and i am 98% successful doing so
ProsI am able to transfer calls easily to different departments.
Consit may not allow me to make calls if the wifi connection is off
Darius R.
Customer Support Representative
Consumer Services, 10,001+ employees

“UJET Is great!”

ProsIt is extremely easy and pleasant to use, and it's always updated
ConsThere are not many things that make it unpleasant. The rare moments it used to crash at the beginning, but they got sorted out.
Josh A.
Customer Service Agent
Food & Beverages, 1001-5000 employees

“UJET Review”

ProsI like that UJET allows you to call customers back when hung up too early and import calls into zendesk.
ConsI wish there were chat options with customers within UJET.
Lisa Y.
Tier 3 Community Operations
Food & Beverages, 1001-5000 employees
July 11, 2019

“UJET is a dream ”

ProsSuper simple to use. It opens right up and is ready for ya.
ConsSometimes quality is not perfect, but for the most part, it is.
July 11, 2019
Jawayln B.
Community support agent

“UJET review”

ProsThe UJET system is pretty straight forward and easy to use.
ConsTheir are occasional system errors when transitioning into different Aux codes
Flaviu Raul M.
Senior Specialist

“UJET Review”

ProsThe Visual Design and the Ease of use UI are awesoem.
ConsIts instability can come be very inconvenient when it happens frequently.
Pedro P.
Tech Support Agent
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

“Ujet Rocks!”

Overallvery good
ProsSimple to use and nice interface . I use it every day and it very easy to use
ConsI would like to control mic sensitivity levels
kenneth s.
CSR
May 5, 2019

Overallpleasant
Prosthe software is very user friendly and easy to use
Consthe software constantly has connection issues
May 5, 2019
Bradley B.
Tier 2 Technical Support
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1001-5000 employees

“A+”

ProsThe functionality is awesome and its really easy to use
ConsThe fact I cant see the queue and theres no direct extensions
Terri S.
Customer Experience
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees

“Ujet Review”

ProsI enjoyed the many functions on how to schedule our day (back up for our time clock) review our call history, functions such as breaks and training.
ConsAt times the widget for Ujet will turn purple (wrap up) when I am not in wrap up. It doesn't happen as often as it used to.
Kasey C.
Team Lead
Retail, 1001-5000 employees
May 6, 2019

“Reporting and monitoring agent performance ”

OverallMy overall experience with UJET is good. I would like UJET to remain online without logging my agents out who handle emails if they are not using UJET during their work schedule. I primarily use UJET as a time keeping system to monitor my agents work time.
ProsAbility to create and run detailed reports on my agents' performance.
ConsIf my agents aren't actively interacting with UJET, it signs them out which affects the accuracy of the reporting.
May 6, 2019
Eva B.
Cutomer Support Reprezentative
April 1, 2019

“The most amazing phone system- UJET”

OverallIt was a good experience. Very rarely the UJET had loading issues.
ProsI like its design and that the UJET works perfectly. Also, the fact that I don't have to manually answer the phone, but automatically it will answer the phone for you. What's more, the UJET will announce you before the call starts.
ConsSometimes (very rarely) the UJET has loading issues.
Internet, 51-200 employees
March 22, 2019

“UJET knows how to treat their customers ”

OverallAnytime we have had a question or problem, UJETs team has been amazingly responsive. They work hard to ensure you have the best experience possible.
ProsI liked that the software integrates with our existing ticketing platform.
ConsThey do not have an app for your mac or PC. Just a web browser and integration with certain ticketing platforms.
March 22, 2019
Symone T.
Community Support Agent

“UJET Review”

OverallGood, very efficient, just wish there was better connectivity.
Prosmoving from call to the customer is easy, I like the ability to put ourselves in whatever mode we need to. I also like that we can see our average ratings.
ConsThe calls and chats drop mysteriously. Also would like more time for wrap up between calls. And more time for auto chats to come in once a chat has timed out or ended.